Anniversary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me your car keys, if all else fails we'll get a taxi. I think you need something stronger than just tonic water." She was so flipping right about that.  

We seemed to put the discussion behind us and the evening went swimmingly after that. The food was good, and the gin and tonic was good; I even splashed out on a desert. I think we had cleared the air a little bit, we had sort of set some boundaries for the moment. When it came time to leave, she drove, I was not drunk, but over the limit for driving. Mmm, that was awfully familiar, me driving to the pub and her driving home after I'd had too many pints.  

We got back to her caravan, and we started making out like kids on their first date. We ended up on the caravan bed and I touched her breast, it felt good, familiar. She looked at me with a semi stone hard look on her face, "That's nice, but that's as far as you go, I don't put out on the first date." That kind of sobered me up and slowed things down. Actually, I was worried things were going too far, too fast, I was glad she stopped it, it was probably time to go home for me anyway. Bugger I would have to leave the car here. It was a good job, I was working from home tomorrow.  

I got a text from ex-Karen telling me she would pop round for visitation rights to play with the girls before she went to work, and that she'll bring my car back. She got there about 4:00 o'clock, hair was parted in the middle. She looked a bit contrite; I made her some tea and asked her if there was anything she wanted to talk about while she played with the cats. Bozo was laying in her arms having her belly rubbed, some cats don't like that, Bozo does. Quietly she said. "Your new friend Karen and I are sorry for getting upset last night and for the confusion." Still rubbing Bozo's belly, she looked at me and said so quietly I could hardly hear it over the purring from the cat, "We think you know what's going on?"  

"I think I do. But I'm not sure I can handle it."  

There was another of her classic sighs and cough, which startled Bozo and she ran off. "I've arranged your meeting with my psychiatrist on Monday at 4:00 o'clock, I tried to make it as late in the day as I could. Doctor Jane asked me to be there, but she'd like to talk to you alone first. Is that okay?"  

"That's fine, I hope I can help you."  

"I really appreciate you doing this for me, hopefully, one day I can make it up to you." She gave a small smile, "I may have to have a word with my friend Karen about that."  

Seeing the vacant lap Peachy came rushing over and dumped herself on Karen for some ear scratching. We like to treat everyone equally.  

Just after ex-Karen left I got a text from new Karen asking if I planned to go to the cricket on Sunday. I'd had enough disappointment of seeing my team lose, plus I had garden stuff to do, there was only me doing it now, no wife to help, so I wasn't planning on going, but with this prompt I changed my mind and told her I was. She told me she'd be there at one o'clock and would I save her a seat. I told her I would.  

We had a lovely Sunday afternoon quietly chatting, watching the cricket; my team didn't lose. We went to the pub for a couple of drinks then back to her caravan for a quick bite to eat, As the evening progressed there was a certain nervousness. I think, new Karen and her alter ego were worried about the visit to the psychiatrist tomorrow. They weren't alone. When I left, I did get a smouldering hot kiss and somebody grabbing my bum pulling me gently into her. That was new, I wasn't complaining. I was still worried we were getting too close too fast. I walked home wondering what tomorrow would bring.