Anniversary Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving over to the house he prepared Aurora for another session, which seemed to go as well as the first. With Aurora safely out of the way upstairs the two men talked business. Hubert drove home not convinced Daren would deliver on the deal, still wondering how he could possibly accomplish such an outrageous and daring arrangement.

Sharon arrived for her payment grateful for not having to pander to the 'dog man's' needs willing to at least listen to Daren's idea. "Sharon, your not really suited to taking a submissive role." Daren began.

Sharon interrupted him." I just need the money. You know that. I couldn't work in your club so just don't go there. I don't like what I do but at least they don't actually do it. You know." She told him.

"That's not what I had in mind." He told her. "There's someone I know who is about to go through a divorce. He'll need someone to help him through it. He needs a firm hand. No! I mean he will need someone like you to take his mind of things. I'm not explaining it well. You are more suited to taking a dominant role in a relationship and I thought you might want to meet him. See how things go. You never know!" He said feeling he should have thought this through better than he had.

Tilting her head to one side she looked at him. He was relieved to see amusement in her eyes rather than the dismissive attitude he expected. "Why Daren. The hard wheeler-dealer man is playing matchmaker. You sweetie. It won't work you know, it never does." She chuckled.

This was a side of Sharon he hadn't seen before. "Will you at least let me introduce you?" he said shrugging his shoulders as thought it didn't matter that much.

"OK!" She said. "I assume there's something in it for me. A babysitting fee at least. I just hope you're making something out of this. That way my faith in you won't be shattered." She said, laughing at his discomfort.

Changed into a smart business suit with most of the harsh make-up washed off, Sharon looked quit different. This was more like the real Sharon but she was still convinced this was just a trick he was setting her up with. When he briefed her handed her an attaché case she was a little confused. The house was impressive but the owner was less so. She hoped he was a better lawyer than he looked for the sake of his clients. When they disappeared she had a discreet look around the room and helped herself to a drink. They soon concluded what business they had returning to her. Bob looked crestfallen and it struck a cord of sympathy, despite her hardened look upon life.

"You look as though you need cheering up." Sharon said, fixing him a drink.

"I've arranged for you to stay here for a few days. Just to look after him. I know you can re-organise his diary, take the phone calls, all that sort of thing. He's been moping around the house not knowing what to do." Daren said. Ignoring Sharon's look of disapproval he said to Bob. "Her previous husband was a lawyer, a criminal lawyer, not a corporate one. I guess it's all the same for a PA." He said. They both objected. "Well she can sort you out. She has the right qualifications and you need someone you can trust right now. I trust her and you must too. Let her take charge, leave everything to Sharon."

Bob had started mumbling something about it being too much to ask but despite herself Sharon re-assured him. "Good that's it then. There's a choice of spare bedrooms upstairs." Daren looked her over and added. "There's plenty of clothes upstairs and they'll fit." Sharon winced at his thoughtless remark. Escaping the room he wondered if it would work. On hearing Sharon demand his appointment diary, as though dealing with an errant child, he figured it might just work out.

Back at the house of ill repute it was time to settle things with Aurora. "Tell me what your thinking." He told her.

"It's Monday isn't it? Isn't Bob home yet? I should have been in the office today. What's going on?" The words tumbled from her mouth voicing the look anguish already evident upon her face.

"I want you to listen to what I have to say." He said. She stopped. The look of distress was still plain and he knew it would become worse. "Bob's home. Excuses have been made why you aren't at the office. There is a problem though. Bob has found out what you did that evening at home." He stopped speaking to let it sink in. "He also knows what you've been up to here. He wants a divorce. If you sign these papers he won't reveal anything to anyone. It would be embarrassing to both of you, it would ruin your reputations and you would both lose everything you have worked hard for." The enormity of the situation was sinking in. "Just sign these and then we can talk about it. I'll look after you as promised and will sort everything out."

Thinking she had no choice she did as she had been instructed. "Now what have you to say?"

"I don't know. I don't know what I want. What will I do now?" She whispered, seeming deflated by the desperate news.

"I've made arrangements for you. If it works out you'll be well looked after. Otherwise you can come back here and we can work something else out." He said. She looked at him clearly wondering what he was talking about. Shrugging, she settled back in the chair not seeming to care. It seemed she was in shock and was prepared to let him manage her life as he had been doing for the last few weeks. "I've arranged for someone to look after you. He's paid a lot for this privilege and will expect a lot from you in return. Perfect obedience."

She began to suspect this was just another phase of the game she had started and the 'someone' was really her husband. She let the idea pass preferring to play along in the role she had built these last few weeks. She could feel the familiar excitement building. Again given permission to speak she let the feelings flow. "Do you mean I'm to be sold to a complete stranger?" She asked, not daring to look at him in case she revealed the thrill of such a daring idea.

"That's right. You've signed the release papers and he now owns you." This was a blatant lie of course as they both knew they were divorce papers, but he could see how much she wanted it to be a part of the game. Having become deeply immersed in it she had let it dominate her sense of reality. "He's arranged the payment so I will deliver you to him this evening. You'll have to obey him as his slave." Daren said, watching her carefully.

"How. How can I be a slave? To a complete stranger! What will he do to me?" She asked. Daren watched the familiar excitement building knowing these protests were just pretence.

A horrible thought crossed her mind. What if Daren had organised for her to stay with the 'Dog Man' for a while until her husband had calmed down letting her return home. "My god!" She thought. Perhaps Daren doesn't realise how effective that man is at training a woman. She had felt such a powerful effect after only a few hours in this house, what might happen if he had her under his control for a few days, or weeks. She might end up completely brain washed, turned into a winsome puppy dog happy to perform tricks on demand. She would be at his mercy unable to think for herself believing she was a puppy dog and he an absolute master.

"You have already met and I could see you're compatible." He said.

She didn't hear the rest knowing now what was to be her fate. She could see herself after a few weeks sleeping in a cage. Being brought out to demonstrate little tricks to his friends. What if someone she knew, a colleague or a client saw her. The important executive reduced to a simpering puppy dog licking a hand chasing after a ball. She would be completely naked wearing a collar with a little bell. She remembered the little bells he was going to clip to her nipples only time had run out for that particular humiliation. An image of the little puppy dog tail, attached to a dildo shoved up her arse, came flooding back. "Oh! Please no. Please let me stay with you. Don't sell me. I'll do anything you want. Just don't sell me." She pleaded.

He watched delicate tears run down her cheeks noticing too how excited she was becoming with every plea. He noticed too that she had accepted the preposterous idea of being sold as a slave. Daren had known she would, but so quickly, it was surprising. He knew she had purposely become immersed in the hypnosis using it as an excuse to submit to anything, however sordid. Up until now she had been able to escape back to her husband for satisfaction, only he had just told her this route was closed, so now she would have to use someone else. Would he, or would he back out of this extraordinary business deal at the last minute. He was still unsure.

In the maid outfit once again she regained some confidence even though it revealed far too much of her body to venture outside into the street. It was dark and this outfit meant she wasn't being delivered to the 'dog man'. It hadn't occurred to her that she was calmly accepting such a potentially dangerous situation, after all wasn't it her husband she was being delivered too? So used to being controlled, to being reduced to a sex thing, had taught her to be grateful to the smallest hopeful sign. She clung on to the idea she was being delivered to her husband for yet another powerful session.

They hadn't driven far when they arrived at a magnificent house, in great contrast to the rough sex house they had just left. Led to the rear entrance she stood pensively until the door clicked and Daren took a firm hold of the leash. Along a corridor past a kitchen, washroom and other utility rooms she trotted behind reluctantly impelled by the leash.

"In there. Your master awaits you." Daren said. Hesitantly she stood on the threshold of a new adventure, wanting to turn and run. The high heels and ankle chains made escape impossible and fear prevented her moving forward. A hand at her back propelled her forward.

Not daring to look up she stumbled into a large room seeing only the lush royal blue carpet escaping her vision in all directions away from hobbled ankles. Sensing rather than seeing the man's presence she felt him circle her all sound padded to silence by the thick carpeting. Memories of that first night with the hooded stranger flooded her mind bringing with the thoughts a sense of relief quickly turning to arousal. Feelings of gratitude that it was he and not whom she had feared brought with it a wave of happy acceptance of this new role. She was suddenly looking forward to spending time as this man's plaything.

Letting go of all inhibitions she gave way completely to the stranger knowing it wasn't her husband, using the excuse there was no choice. No only was she hypnotised deeply into the role of obedience, after having played the game for so long, she felt physically helpless in his hands. Not so helpless that the lovemaking was one sided for they repeated a performance of carnal animal lust. Three days as his sex slave had brought on an awareness of belonging that no sale certificate could possibly create.

During the day she had been kept away from the staff in a suit of three rooms and still had no idea who the stranger was or where she had been taken. Thoughts of her work and what she was to do once this distraction was over passed through her mind but was quickly dismissed to fully enjoy this sojourn from reality. Unusually that morning she had been told to prepare herself for a visitor. Dressed in a fancy maids outfit she walked into the familiar masters study in the unfamiliar light of day.

"Ah! Aurora. You look stunning, as usual." Daren told her.

A flood of feelings washed over her in the instant of seeing Daren. This sudden connection with a past reality, her husband, the divorce and the prospect of facing the anguish of starting out by herself again, left her feeling empty and afraid. The game had been played out and it was time to return to the real world.

"As promised I am here to look out for you." He said. She continued to stare at the carpet between her feet trying to hold on to a reeling mind. "Do you wish to stay? Or am I to take you back to the house. I believe you call it the Sex House. Not very flattering yet an accurate description I suppose."

"Yes." She said quietly.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Sir!" Aurora spoke a little too loudly.

"I meant which is it to be. Stay here?" He asked.

"Stay here, Sir. Please!" She said, trying to keep her head from spinning off in confusion, spinning into blankness with no idea of what else she might do.

"It's about time I told you who your new master is then." He said. Pausing so that she might bring herself together from the evident nervous state she was in, he continued. "Your boss at the office. The owner of the corporation you work for. Hubert is now your owner." Daren paused again letting it sink in as she was obviously in some confusion. "Your tall dark stranger in the hood is Hubert. Had you no idea?" He asked.

She shook her head. The implications of his words dripped upon her head like splashes of water down a well, as she looked up at a distant circle of light. The marriage was finished. The home was gone. The career was lost. The secret shameful game was exposed. Ideas splashed into her head to explode with echoes as she tried to make I all fit together.

Daren spoke slowly and carefully. "He owns you now just as he does the business, this house and everything else a rich man owns. He will keep you. You are his sex slave, for ever."

"For ever?" She said. The light had become brighter. Somehow the words were fitted in to the experiences of the past few weeks to make sense of them. Was it what she wanted or was it just an effect of the game influencing her? The game had always been something to be endured, to achieve what she really wanted. Trying to remember how it had all started in the lounge of her home seemed so long ago the purpose of it was impossible to recall. It was her fault. Being reduced to this state of complete submission was a result of playing the game too often and too intently. Yet to have no choice whether to play or not was another matter. How long was forever? What state of mind would she be reduced to after a few months of continuous play?

Hubert walked in for the first time revealed without a hooded mask. "Get the drinks, slave." He demanded. Without thought she scampered over to the cabinet dispensing shots of malt whiskey, and Cognac for her master. Tilting forward at the waist with a tray she waited upon the two men. "She has such lovely soft breasts. Don't you think?" Asked Hubert.

"The corset pressing her waist does show them off well but I think it's her nipples that are impressive." Daren said. Both men nodded, took their drinks and continued surveying her charms. Aurora purred brightly enjoying their compliments feeling complete in that she was serving a master.

Driving into the night Daren thought through all that had been completed that week. Sharon had been settled with Bob and that was working out well. Bob really did prefer to have a woman dominate him and Sharon preferred the position too. His nephew had received the finance from Hubert to take over the sex shop so he was happy. The club was in the capable hands of the manager who would pay him a percentage each month. A friend who owned the 'Saucy Café' would discreetly keep an eye on his cousin and the club. In her spare time Sharon would keep the Sex House bookings organised, though she no longer needed to take any greater part than that. She had already moved into Bob's house. The visit to Hubert, had tied up the loose ends of this plan of freedom. Everything had been worked out except what he was to do with the rest of his life.

Daren was tired but determined to make the airport for the last flight out of town. A flicker of something in the lights caused him to stamp on the brake. He fought the steering wheel as the car threatened to fishtail. Sudden silence. The ticking of a heated engine and hotter brake pads came through first. The sounds of the night began to enter the car as his senses returned from the shock. Rapid knocking on the window shook him completely back into awareness. Flicking a switch released the door catch and a woman slid into the passenger seat.

"Drive!" She ordered. Between heaving breaths she repeated. "Drive! Please! Go!" Taking in the dishevelled state of her clothes he wondered what trouble the night had thrown at him this time. Not one to be rattled by anyone he sat there with arms folded, engine off. The door handle was ripped at only it was locked. A face appeared in the window and a fist hammered upon the glass.

"Get out here, bitch." A harsh voice bellowed. The bitch sat staring straight ahead, frightened, ignoring the voice looking as though she were willing the car onward out of reach. "I'll smash this window and drag you out through it." The voice bawled.

"No you won't" Daren spoke quietly into the man's ear. The big man stood straightening to his full height lifting a pair of wide shoulders. A word was shrugged from his lips as a fist swung. Daren was already moving back as the arm swung wide. With one hand he pushed the arm onward with the other he delivered a punch to the side being turned toward him, hitting a kidney. To make sure, he gripped the arm pulling it back, swivelling the big man like a ballerina. The sternum punch made an unpleasant snap like a chicken wish bone. Daren let go of the arm as it folded in on the collapsing heap of a sack that had been a man in a sharp suit. Daren kicked at the other kidney hearing a confirming groan.

Climbing heavily into the driving seat he started the engine without uttering a word or question. "Just drop me off somewhere." She said. The words were said plainly as possible with an almost successful attempt at suppressing emotion. No sob just the words. There was a full moon so she must have seen something but made no comment. He had seen enough when the vanity light came on, as she slid onto the passenger seat, to know she'd had a rough time. Now he knew whom the rough was.

"I'm driving to the airport. I could get another ticket." He stated blankly.

"I don't travel well at the moment." She said, lifting her hands over the torn dress.

In an instant he changed course with a quick glance at the dashboard clock. At the sex house she followed him up the stone steps into the dark interior. On the second floor he opened a door onto a sparsely furnished room with not much more than a very large bed dominating it. Opening a door revealed a closet as large as the room. Racks of saucy looking clothing and bizarre costumes were neatly arranged on rails, which Daren quickly sorted through. "Here." He said, and left the closet.

On seeing the bed and the contents of the closet she was relieved to be handed a simple yet elegant dress. She pulled the dress on over her head. In a mirror she observed with surprise that it fit.

"Take this. You'll need it when we get to the airport." He told her. Marching back out of the house they jumped into the car back on course within minutes.

The vanity case he had pushed into her hands felt heavy and she worried what it might contain. At the airport however she used the make-up in the ladies room, after searching it for anything illegal. The last passengers aboard, the last flight out, they sat catching a breath. With at last, an opportunity to look at one another.

He had seen enough bad relationships not to want to ask questions. She was a tough woman having coped with the situation of the last half hour, not even asking where they were going. It wasn't just desperation she was intelligent and had a fighting spirit. He wasn't just good at guessing dress sizes.

"Well?" She asked.

Was she asking at last where they were going? "Well what?" He stated flatly. Her hands, perfectly manicured long soft hands, swept over her body once more. He had been busy thinking about her character rather than her body. He decided he had seen too many naked women for he should have taken notice. An advantage of first class was plenty of legroom, which she used so elegantly. Her breasts weren't so big but a slim waist emphasised what she had. Just the slightest touch of make up to a smooth clear skin left the word elegance hanging from his lips. "You scrub up well."