Anniversary Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas sat up, lifting his weight from her and leaned back, grabbing the hem of her skirt. He lifted it upwards, uncovering her pantyhose covered legs. He continued to gather her skirt until he had it entirely above her waist.

He admired Akira's beautiful legs encased in the shimmery nylon, but when he noticed the wet spot on the cotton panel of her pantyhose, he paused to admire the pleasure she must be having..

Thomas couldn't believe that he was finally seeing Akira in such a sexy and vulnerable position like this. He'd fantasized about it for years.

Akira has the most beautiful pair of legs Thomas had ever seen. And her legs were the reason he was first attracted to her.

As he admired Akira's shapely legs spread wide in front of him, and her hands cuffed behind her, his feelings changed from admiration and love to pure animal lust!

Thomas was no longer wanting to make love to this beautiful woman he considered a close friend. He wanted to FUCK her!

Thomas had already made up his mind that the handcuffs were not coming off. He was also ready to rip the crotch of her pantyhose open, exposing Akira's soaking wet pussy to both him and the driver.

He looked over his left shoulder to see the limo driver turned around in the seat with a clear view between Akira's legs.

Their eyes met and Thomas knew what the driver was thinking. Thomas asked, "Do you have some brighter lights you can turn on? It's too dark back here."

The driver grinned and reached for the center console and pressed a few buttons.

Suddenly a dozen overhead lights fully illuminated the back of the limo. Akira couldn't see anything with the blindfold Thomas placed over her eyes, but the driver could see her clearly now.

Thomas reached in between Akira's legs and used his fingertips to grasp the tight nylon covering her pussy. Once he could grip it securely, he tore the material open and uncovered the glistening lips of her aroused pussy. She was dripping wet!

Akira wanted this as much as Thomas now and she didn't care who was watching. "Lick me Thomas, lick my pussy!" She begged. "I want your lips on me and your tongue inside me."

The driver could see Akira's juices dripping down between her legs and past her anus to the leather seat.

Thomas didn't verbally respond to Akira's pleas, but he leaned forward and dove his head in between her legs as he attacked her pussy.

Akira instinctively spread her knees as wide as she could and ground her pelvis into Thomas's face. She was already close to cumming and Thomas sensed it. Just as Akira began to flex her hips in sync with his tongue, Thomas pulled back and bit the inside of her thigh. He kissed her all around her wet opening and then bit her thigh again. Akira writhed in pain and frustration, then Thomas attacked her with his tongue again.

Akira raised her head as if to look at Thomas, but the blindfold prevented her from seeing what Thomas was doing. As Thomas continued his oral assault, Akira began flexing her hips again, trying desperately to regain the rhythm from before. But as Thomas sensed her nearing an orgasm again, he pulled away, causing Akira to raise her head up again in frustration.

This time he toyed with Akira by moving his mouth back to the spot on her thigh he bit just a few moments before. Akira recoiled her hips backwards, attempting to avoid another bite. But instead, Thomas teased her by kissing the very same spot.

He did this two more times until Akira began to relax. She gave him a slight giggle each time she determined the bite wasn't coming.

Suddenly, Thomas laughed back at her and they both giggled in unison until Akira suddenly felt a fingertip pressing against her rear opening. Attempting to prevent being penetrated, she squeezed her ass cheeks tightly and lifted her hips off the seat, raising her pussy upwards and into his waiting mouth. Thomas buried his tongue as deep as he could go and at the same time pressed his finger firmly past her tight little rose bud.

This caused Akira to rock her hips back and forth until she realized she was playing into his hands and couldn't escape his finger or tongue.

As her rose petal stretched to accommodate his finger sliding into her, she relaxed slightly and began to enjoy his tongue again.

Thomas had buried his index finger inside her as deep as he could before pulling it back to the edge of her opening, then eased it back in again, matching the rhythm of his tongue now pressing against her clitoris. Finger going in and out, tongue licking up and down. In and out, up and down.

Akira quickly regained the rhythm of her hips to increase her pleasure and try to reach the orgasm she so desperately needed.

Thomas pulled his head back and looked at the driver again and smiled as if to say, "Watch what I'm about to do next!"

Thomas lowered his head again, placed his tongue over her clit. and continued sliding his finger deep inside her.

Her pussy was now pouring her juices over his right hand, lubricating his finger, making it easier to move them in and out.

Then with his left hand, he reached up to her breasts and grabbed a nipple and began pinching and pulling it roughly.

This caught Akira off guard, and she was overcome by all of the different sensations.

After only a few seconds, Akira thrust her chest out as far as she could to relieve the pressure on her nipples, but Thomas's tongue and finger were too much to overcome.

She gasped with pleasure...then thrashed her head from side to side.

Akira's pelvis flexed sharply upwards towards Thomas's mouth where he brushed against her clitoris with his tongue, then her hips recoiled downward and against his finger causing it to go deeper inside her. It took only a few times for this rocking motion to send her over the edge and explode in his mouth. Her juices gushed onto his face, soaking him completely, as she screamed out in pleasure. The involuntary contractions deep inside her abdomen forced her to repeat the spasms over and over again. Time after time, her pelvis and chest rocked up and down until her orgasm subsided.

Thomas raised his head, but left his finger inside her, before slowly pulling out.

Akira lay still until Thomas eventually spoke again, "Pretty girl, did you like that?

Akira could barely catch her breath, "Oh my God, that was so intense!"

"Now you can return the favor."

Thomas leaned back to the other side of the seat and pulled Akira up and over on top of him. But with her arms restrained behind her back, she couldn't stop from falling onto his lap where her chin landed right next to his cock.

Thomas lifted her head and lined her mouth up directly over his cock. As he let her head come down, his cock went straight into her mouth to the back of her throat.

Akira gasped for breath and saliva was forced out of the corners of her mouth. The position she was in would have gagged her easily, but Thomas raised her head, giving her some relief. Then just as soon as she could take a deep breath, he let her own weight force her mouth down and over his cock again.

Thomas was almost cruel the way he let her own weight force her head down on his cock...and several times he penetrates the back of her throat causing her to reel back from being choked!

Hearing her struggle only made his cock harder. And feeling how deep he went into her mouth was such a turn on that he had to struggle to keep from emptying his load down her throat.

But he knew what he wanted the most. Thomas wanted to fuck his beautiful friend. His crush of a lifetime. He'd wanted to fuck her almost half his life and he wasn't going to stop until he did.

Thomas raised her head off of his cock and pushed her back in the seat again. He pulled her legs apart and the limo driver watched as Thomas spread them as wide as he could.

He moved over on top of her and lined himself up with her pussy. He eased down on top of her and his cock entered her pussy and her legs wrapped around his hips. Thomas grunted with his first long thrust and Akira covered his mouth with hers. She moaned into his tongue with every thrust and rocked her hips to meet his rhythm.

The Limo driver continued watching as the two lovers ground themselves into each other.

Thomas began to pump furiously. He wanted this moment for such a long time, but he could only last a few more minutes.

Akira struggled underneath him, but still managed to rock her pelvis upwards to match his thrusts. She knew when his rhythm began to increase, he was about to cum inside her.

She pulled away from his mouth and latched onto his neck. Thomas moved his own mouth over to her shoulder where he began to bite her.

His breathing got heavy and he pulled way back before plunging into her again one last time. Then he buried his seed deep inside her abdomen.

At the same time, Akira's body began to spasm. With her legs, she tightened the grip she had around his waist and held him inside her. Akira had another earth shattering orgasm.

Their bodies began to relax and their breathing eased up. Thomas got up off of her and turned to the driver. "Do you want to clean her up?"

Akira was shocked and froze in fear. She hadn't looked at the driver a single time tonight and wasn't sure what he even looked like. She thought to herself, "I didn't agree to this, but I'm helpless to stop it."

Akira heard the drivers door open and then shut. She heard the left passenger door open and she sensed the presence of a third person in the back, just in front of her. Her legs were together, but before she could resist, Thomas grasped her left ankle and raised it up to the top of the seat back. She was spread open and completely vulnerable to whatever they decided to do with her.

The driver placed his fingertips just above Akira's pussy and slowly dragged his nails through her neatly trimmed public hair and this tickled Akira. She arched her torso forwards and pulled back her hips. but she couldn't escape the probing fingers.

She tensed up for several seconds but nothing else happened. She began to relax and then felt the driver lean in, placing his hands around her hips and then suddenly his lips and tongue zeroed in on Akira's clit.

With ferocious intensity, he began lapping up their juices with his tongue. Down between her cheeks as far as he could reach and then sliding his full tongue up through her pussy past her clit. He gobbled up all the wetness between her legs over the next few minutes.

"Akira, Honey. Doesn't that feel good?" asked Thomas.

"Uh-huh," was all she could mumble. That familiar feeling was beginning to come back to her.

Akira could feel the semen being sucked from her sex. Her hips began to rock again, matching the rhythm of the driver's tongue.

Thomas leaned over her and placed his lips on hers. She was now breathing so hard that they had trouble kissing.

The driver was now worked up, too, and he plunged a finger into her and began sucking on her clit.

Thomas latched onto her lips and buried his tongue in her mouth. Akira was almost out of breath and began to spasm. She began to kiss Thomas back and at the same time, pushed herself down against the finger that was penetrating her.

She began bucking wildly which caused Thomas to quickly lean back. As Akira's spasms increased in intensity, her legs flailed causing Thomas to lose his grip on her ankle. Her knees came together violently almost crushing the drivers head between her thighs.

It took what seemed like several minutes for Akira's spasms to stop. She appeared to barely be conscious.

The driver sat up and left the passenger compartment and Thomas rolled Akira over gently and removed the cuffs from her wrists.

He lay her back in her seat, and Akira could barely open her eyes.

With her eyes barely open, she whispered faintly, "I've never had an orgasm like that before."

She slowly closed her eyes and Thomas whispered in her ear, "Go to sleep my Love! You need to rest."

____________________

Akira woke up late on Saturday morning. Steve knew she had an exhausting date so he let her sleep in and he prepared a good breakfast for her.

"I don't remember getting home last night," she said as she sat down at the table.

"You were fast asleep in the limo when you guys returned. I helped Thomas bring you inside and then I helped you into the shower. You took a quick shower, then dried off and went to bed. You were asleep in two minutes."

Steve smiled sweetly at his wife. "Do you remember your date?" He asked.

Still groggy, she tried to think, "I'm not ready to talk about it yet. I need a little time."

Steve always gave her space after a date. Akira could be very emotional afterwards, so he kept quiet the rest of the morning and let her clear her mind.

Both Saturday and Sunday, Akira remained thoughtful about the whole experience. The sex she had with Thomas was fantastic, but for some reason she felt guilty about the limo driver after Thomas finished fucking her.

Finally on Sunday evening, Akira sat down with Steve and began to tell him about her date with Thomas.

Steve not only knew about her exploits with other men, but he set up most of her dates. As Akira finished up the details, she hesitated to tell Steve about the driver. She was a little apprehensive about telling her husband what Thomas allowed the stranger to do to her and was afraid Steve would get mad at him.

She felt it was better to exercise caution, and decided to omit that part of the date.

Steve listened to all of the details and kept smiling at his wife. He especially loved that Thomas cuffed her hands at the restaurant and kept her that way the rest of the evening. He knew Akira enjoyed being controlled and wished he had been there to watch.

The excitement of her story along with waiting all weekend to hear the details made Steve really horny. After Akira finished telling him about her date, Steve badly wanted her for himself so he took her by the hand and lead her to the bedroom.

____________________

Akira got up at her usual time, Monday morning. As she cleared the cobwebs from her head and had her first cup of coffee, her mind started reliving her adventure from Friday night.

As soon as she parked her car, she began to have regrets about Friday night. Akira felt very awkward at the office. She fully expected Catherine to come by her desk for a visit. Even though the date was Catherine's idea, Akira worried how it might affect their friendship. Fantasizing about your husband having sex with your best friend is one thing, but actually allowing it to happen could cause some jealousy.

By 10:00am, Akira was surprised that she hadn't heard from Catherine, yet. They usually go to lunch on Mondays, but today might be different.

Just before lunch hour, her desk phone rang. It was Catherine. "Do you want to have lunch today?"

"Yea, I guess. Sure," responded Akira nervously.

"I'll meet you in the lobby in 20 minutes."

They went to their usual place, the little bistro around the corner. Both ladies were nervous to see each other. They both avoided the elephant in the room for almost the entire lunch hour.

Before getting up to leave, Akira asked, "Catherine, do you think what I did Friday night will change our friendship?"

Catherine smiled with relief. "I've been wanting to say that I have no regrets at all. I love you just as much, if not more now."

"Did you not feel any jealousy Friday night while we were out?

Catherine responded, "Actually I did great Friday night. I promise you, I'll never be angry with you for doing that."

____________________

Akira felt so relieved after lunch. The rest of the day went by quickly and as she was finishing up the last of her daily tasks, Catherine stopped at Akira's desk to say goodbye for the day. They both gave each other a hug and Catherine left her desk and Akira watched her walk down the long hallway to the elevator. Before Catherine was out of sight, Akira's cellphone buzzed.

It was Joe Hosemonger. Akira had forgotten all about him.

She picked up her phone and entered her password to open the message.

*****

You followed my instructions perfectly!

I have a real treat for you. Just follow this link.

https:akirasdate.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/limovideo.html

Joe H.

*****

Akira sat back down at her desk. She clicked on the link and the website opened up.

At the top of the page it said. "Akira, I'm sure you didn't notice the two GoPro cameras behind the driver, but I recorded you and Thomas in the back of the Limo. Please enjoy it by clicking the link below."

Akira got excited at the thought of watching a replay. As she watched Catherine step out of sight and onto the elevator, Akira smiled and leaned back in her chair. She pulled the hem of her skirt up to her waist and immediately started rubbing herself through her pantyhose.

The video began by showing both herself and Thomas getting into the limo at her home. She thought to herself, "is it odd that the limo driver didn't open the door for her. That's usually the responsibility of a limo driver."

After watching the first few seconds, Akira pressed the fast-forward button to advance the video to the good stuff. She went a bit too far and it started playing just as Thomas got up off of her.

It suddenly hit her when Thomas asked the Limo driver, "Do you want to clean her up?"

Even though Akira spent several hours in the Limo on Friday night, she couldn't remember anything about what the driver looked like. And after leaving the restaurant, she spent almost the entire rest of the night with a mask completely covering her eyes.

Akira reached for the waistband of her pantyhose and slid her fingertips underneath and down to her clit. She was beginning to get wet and was very excited to see what was next in the video.

Thomas grabbed her by the ankle and raised her leg up and over to the back of the seat.

Suddenly the limo driver came into view. He was wearing the typical drivers cap, and the only think Akira could see was blond hair sticking out below the edge of the cap.

The video changed to another angle and Thomas filled up half of the screen. Thomas smiled at the limo driver and blew him a kiss.

"What!!??!!"

Akira's mind raced. Could it be? No, it just couldn't!

The camera switched back to the other angle to capture the driver going down on Akira. The camera view exposed Akira just over the drivers shoulder.

She watched herself spread her legs wide for the driver and the video continued until it was obvious that Akira was about to have an earth shattering orgasm.

Akira's fingers were furiously working her clit, right there at her desk.

As the video clearly showed Akira grinding her pussy into the drivers face in the back of the limo, she was getting closer to cuming right there at her desk.

As Akira focused on the screen, the driver raised back up and turned to Thomas.

Akira froze! NO!

Could it be?

The driver reached up and removed the cap.

It was!!

Catherine's long, blond hair cascaded down past her shoulders. She gave Thomas a huge smile and she mouthed, "Thank you" to him.

Catherine then turned around to the camera and winked.

Akira was almost in shock. But she was still rubbing herself.

All kinds of emotions began to come out. In fact, watching Catherine give her an orgasm was more than she could take.

Akira raised her feet up to the top of her desk and she spread her legs wide, just like she did in the backseat of the limo. She began to imagine that Catherine hadn't walked away to get on the elevator. She imagined Catherine was still there with her...on her knees...with her mouth and tongue all over her pussy!

Akira started rocking her hips. She began to moan loudly and she threw her head back and screamed out, "Oh my God!"