Anniversary Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it," Sally instructed. "Use your mouth to draw me in. Chew on my lips." Sally gasped. "Not so hard Jeannie." As the teeth relaxed a bit, Sally went on. "Now, use your tongue on me. Its not hard. Think of what you like Luke to do to you, and do that to me." Jeannie responded, her tongue opening Sally's slit and wiggling up and down.

Speaking of Luke. He was kneeling on the bed now, stroking his cock at the sight of his wife's face between another woman's legs. Sally reached down to push his hand away and replace it with her own. She pulled gently. "C'mon big boy." He squirmed up until she could turn her head and take him in her mouth.

"Muphhhhhh," Sally commented. Jeannie's tongue was rasping back and forth in her, flattening out and broadly lapping her pussy at each stroke. Luke's cock was not huge, thank goodness, but was quite happily adequate. The last monster she had sucked had challenged her abilities as never before. She thought briefly of that cock, and the astounding way she had discovered it, under a dress and encased in panties.

Sally realized she was mechanically pumping her head on Luke's cock. She scolded herself. "Pay attention HERE, Sally." She stiffened as Jeannie slipped her tongue up inside her. She gave Luke's head a good suck, licked the slit, and released it.

"Luke, go fuck your wife." She said. "No need to waste a good hard cock on my tonsils."

Luke scrambled down the bed. He lifted Jeannie's legs and draped them over his shoulders. Already trembling, he pushed forward, only to be stymied for an instant by Jeannie's pantyhose.

"Just lift her a bit more and fuck her in the ass." Sally advised.

"I've, I mean, we've never," Luke started to say when Jeannie interrupted him.

"YES. Luke, darling, please! Take me there."

Luke gave a growl. He pulled Jeannie up, his cock still dripping from Sally's pussy and his own cum. He rubbed the head against the virgin hole, pushing slowly until the head opened her. Then he gave one heave and slammed into her. She responded by screaming into Sally's pussy. At the same time her legs went around him and she locked her ankles behind her husband, squeezing his torso.

Jeannie's tongue went wild inside Sally. She jabbed it deeply inside her, tracing her silky walls, curling and licking and then going deep again. Luke's hammering thrusts seemed to drive her whole body up the bed and bury her face completely in Sally's pussy.

Sally reached down to Jeannie's bouncing breasts. She grabbed the long nipples and held them, allowing the bounce of the bed to pull them. Then Jeannie slid her hands up Sally's belly. She seized Sally's smaller breasts and pinched the nipples.

"Owwwwwww, YES," Sally yelled.

Jeannie's lips closed over Sally's engorged clit and her fingers began to pull and twist the nubbins she was holding. Not to be left out, Luke, his hands free from having to hold up Jeannie because of her legs death grip on his torso, reached under his wife. He brought one hand up sharply.

"Slap!" His palm connected with Jeannie's ass. "SLAP!" His other hand followed suit. Jeannie screamed into Sally's pussy, her voice full of lust. Suddenly she shuddered wildy and bit Sally's clit. Sally's head fell back and she gave voice to her orgasm. Luke's body stiffened as Sally could tell he was emptying a load into his wife's no longer virgin ass.

It was hours before any of the three woke up. Predictably, it was Sally. She slipped from the bed, threw her dress on and gathered her under things in a little bundle. She kissed the couple sleeping locked in each others' arms.

"Happy Anniversary, you two," she whispered. "I hope you always love each other as you do now." She carefully closed the door behind her.

When she got to her own room, she shed her clothing and started for the shower. She saw the red light flashing on the phone and decided to check the messages.

The one was in MaryAnn's contralto voice. "Hey you. I hope you're having fun. I certainly have been. Looking forward to telling you all about it."

Sally grinned. She was looking forward to it herself.

"The second one was from MaryAnn also. "Forgot to say it, sweetheart. I love you."

Sally turned to face where she guessed San Francisco was. "I love you too, baby." She blew a kiss and then headed for the shower.

(The End)

12