Another Black Tranny Fantasy

Story Info
A white boy gets an unexpected wake-up call...
2.6k words
4.59
80.6k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsfantasy
tsfantasy
75 Followers

I woke up suddenly as the lights came on. Still bleary-eyed but aware that something wasn't right, I looked up from my prostrate position on the sofa to see a figure in the doorway: a tall, attractive black woman, dressed smartly in a grey skirt suit. She looked at me in shock.

'Who the fuck are you?' she asked brusquely.

'I'm... a friend of Marie's,' I croaked, hoarsely.

'And what the fuck are you doing on my sofa?'

'She invited me over for dinner last night...' I said, sitting up wrapped in the blanket. 'I'm sorry, I must have overslept.'

It was true: that morning Marie had woken me up at around 8am as she was on her way out to work, and had reminded me that I needed to clean the flat and get out before 10am, when her friend Tanya would be back. But I must have fallen back asleep. The previous night, I'd gone over to have dinner with Marie, who'd been cat-sitting for Tanya while she was away on a business trip. I'd been friends with Marie for a couple of years but was hoping for more, and thought that an intimate dinner and some wine might help to move things forward -- but in the end I'd chickened out of making a move. At the end of the night, I asked if I could sleep on the sofa, as I didn't need to be anywhere in the morning. Marie had agreed, but had made me promise not to leave any trace of my presence.

As I looked around me now and saw my clothes strewn on the floor and the remains of the previous night's dinner still on the table, I realised I had some explaining to do.

'I'm guessing you're Tanya?' I said, meekly.

'You're damn right I'm Tanya. I'm also jet-lagged and hungry and I didn't expect to come home to this shit!' Her eyes were blazing.

'I'm really sorry. It's my fault, I was supposed to clean up this morning.'

'Well you'd better get the fuck off my sofa and start cleaning up now, hadn't you?' she said coldly.

She stood in her high heels and stared hard at me, her lips pursed.

'Er... can I just get dressed first?' I asked, gesturing towards my clothes.

Before I could reach for them, she walked over, bent down and bundled them up. 'You'll get them back once you've cleaned up. I'm not having you sneaking out when I'm not looking.'

'But...'

'But what?'

'Can I just have my boxer shorts?'

'You're naked?!' she asked, her face crinkling in disgust. Then, with the slightest hint of a cruel smile, she said, 'Get up anyway. I don't give a fuck if you're embarrassed. It's my flat and you're going to do things my way.'

'But...' I stammered. I would have been ashamed enough in any case, but the fact was I'd woken up with an erection which had lingered despite the argument.

'No "buts". I'm losing patience now -- get up immediately or I'm going to call the police to report an intruder.' She pulled out her phone to illustrate the threat.

'OK, OK,' I said, standing up with the blanket round my bottom half.

'Drop the blanket.'

I sighed, realising I had no choice, and let it fall to the floor. I looked down, not daring to see her expression. My penis was jutting out, half-erect.

'Ha ha!' I heard, and involuntarily glanced up when I heard a click; she had taken a photo of me on her phone. 'What a pathetic sight,' she sneered. 'Now get cleaning. I'm going to have a bath. You'll get your clothes back when I see fit.'

And with that, she marched off; as I started tidying the table, I heard the sound of running water coming from the bathroom.

I felt ridiculous as I tidied and washed up, stark naked; at least it was warm in her flat. I was thorough but tried to be quick -- the sooner I was out of there, the sooner I could forget about this humiliation, I told myself.

I was just putting away the dishes when I heard a call:

'Come here!'

I paused, wondering if she was talking to me. Again the call came:

'Come here!'

I realised that she was calling me from the bathroom. I knocked gingerly.

'Come in, come in,' she said impatiently. I entered and saw her immersed neck deep, bubbles concealing her body.

'Have you finished yet?' she asked. I saw her eyes flick to my penis, which was now flaccid.

'Almost,' I said.

'Well before you go I want you to get me a glass of champagne. There's a bottle in the fridge.' I hesitated.

'Off you go!' she ordered, her eyes again fierce.

Although annoyed at how she was exploiting the situation, there was little I could do. She had my clothes, and I didn't know where they were. Besides, if I didn't get on her good side, there was a risk that she would refuse to delete the photo of me naked -- perhaps she'd even send it to Marie. It wasn't that I was particularly ashamed of my penis, but it was hardly impressive.

So I did as she asked, bringing her the champagne. She sipped it and let out a sigh. I made to leave, but to my surprise, she said, 'Sit down.'

I lowered the toilet lid and sat down, unsure what to expect next. My surprise was doubled when she sat up in the bath, revealing the perfect globes of her breasts, half covered in foam; gradually the foam slipped down, completely uncovering her hard, dark nipples and leaving her tits glistening wet.

I tried not to look but it was impossible to resist. I could feel my dick growing again and hoped Tanya didn't notice. As though nothing out of the ordinary had happened, Tanya said, 'Sorry if I was a bit of a bitch earlier. You know how it is -- jet-lag and all that.'

'No, I completely understand. I'm so sorry for invading your flat.'

'Oh, it's no big deal really. These things happen. Here,' she said, passing me the champagne, 'Have a sip.'

I had to get up to reach the glass and my penis was now right in her eye-line. I took a sip and handed it back.

'Sorry about what I said earlier too,' she said with a slight smile. 'It's not a pathetic sight. You have a perfectly normal penis.'

'Thanks,' I said, blushing. This was undoubtedly one of the weirdest situations I'd ever found myself in.

'Since you were on the sofa, I'm assuming that Marie didn't have the pleasure of your perfectly normal penis last night?' she teased.

'No, no, we're just friends,' I said, my blush deepening.

'I see,' she said with a mocking smile, and drained her glass, which she held out to me to take.

'Can you get me my towel?' she asked as I took the glass.

I reached round to the towel rail, and as I did so I heard the splashing of water as she stood up. I averted my eyes and held out the towel, but then she said:

'Oh don't be silly. I've seen you naked so it's only fair that you see me.'

Having already seen her gorgeous breasts, I couldn't resist a look at her in all her glory. I was absolutely stunned at what I saw. There was no doubt she was beautiful -- smooth caramel skin and curvy hips -- but that wasn't why I was so amazed; rather, it was the fact that between her legs, dripping with foam, was a long brown cock.

Tanya was a transsexual.

I couldn't believe my eyes. My shock must have been obvious because she laughed and said, 'I bet you've never seen a woman like me before!'

I was so flabbergasted I couldn't reply. I just stood there watching the foam slowly drip off the end of the member which hung beneath her flat stomach and full, round breasts.

'Well?' she said. 'Do you like what you see?'

'Y... yeah,' I stammered, my mouth dry. I wasn't lying. Although it was certainly a strange sight, there was something beautiful about the combination of male and female, the penis and the breasts seeming perfectly matched on her body.

As she dried her back with the towel, her feminine attributes and her masculine endowment jiggled.

'It certainly seems that you're enjoying the view,' she smirked, looking down at my dick -- which, I realised, was semi-erect again. 'By the way, I don't even know your name.'

'It's... it's Matthew,' I said.

'Well, Matthew,' she went on, 'how's about I cut you a deal? I'll delete that picture on my phone, and all you've got to do is get on your knees, open wide...' She paused dramatically. 'And suck.'

I could tell you that I agreed because I didn't want to risk the humiliation of that picture getting out; I could say that I felt like I had no other choice. But that would be a lie. In reality, there was nothing I wanted more at that moment than to know what it would be like to have her cock in my mouth. I'd never really thought about that sort of thing before. But at that moment, it just seemed right. Without ever answering, I got down on my knees on the bath mat.

She stepped out of the bath, her penis dangling near my face.

'I'll take that as a yes, shall I?' she smirked.

She wiped the last bit of foam off her shaft and threw the towel on the floor. I reached for her penis. It was long, much longer than mine, and thicker too -- but it had an elegance which was almost, well, feminine. Smooth and uncircumcised, the head pink and slightly tapered, it was truly a beautiful thing. I encircled the shaft with my hand and started to wank her. Soon I felt it swell and stiffen in my grip. As it got harder, looming hugely in front of my face, I found myself thinking of an exotic plant, an strange, enticing orchid.

'Is this your first cock?' she asked gently.

'Yeah,' I replied, looking up at her. Her face was softer now and I saw how pretty she was, with her dark eyes and sumptuous lips.

With no further ado, I brought my lips to the tip of her head -- realising my lips were dry, I licked them, then slowly licked her helmet in a circular pattern until it was glistening with my saliva. It felt so natural; I knew exactly what to do. Greedily I took the whole of her glans, pink and swollen like a ripe fruit, into my mouth. She moaned gently. Warming my tongue, her head got even harder in my mouth and I had to open wide as I worked my lips down her shaft, taking as much of her cock as I could. As it was a good 8 inches long, there was only so much I could take, but I did my best, bobbing my head up and down, up and down, as I held the base of her shaft with one hand. My other hand was jerking my own cock, which was by now throbbing hard.

Although it was the first blow-job I'd ever given, it didn't feel at all strange; occasionally the thought 'I'm sucking on a big black cock' would come into my head, but it just made me suck even harder and deeper. Tanya was obviously enjoying it, moaning softly and stroking my head. But then she said, 'Wait, wait.'

I let her engorged member pop out of my mouth -- it stood, glistening and rock hard, in front of me -- and looked up at her.

'I don't want to rush you but I'd really like to fuck you up the ass...' she said, breathily.

'Won't it hurt?' I asked, although the idea of her thick black erection penetrating me was definitely appealing.

'It's OK honey, I'll use lots of lube and I'll be really gentle.'

I stood up and felt my hard penis touch hers. She looked at me and kissed me deeply, her tongue finding mine, which was still warm from the blow-job.

'Go sit on the sofa and I'll be right out,' she said.

I sat on the sofa, where I'd been sleeping not long before, and waited, masturbating. Soon she emerged from the bedroom clutching a bottle of lube.

'I'm going to sit down and I want you to straddle me,' she instructed. I did ask she asked, kneeling over her; I couldn't resist stroking her smooth tits and hard nipples with the tip of my cock. As I did so, she squirted some lube onto her hand and I felt her reach between my legs and spread it liberally round my anus. Then she spread more lube on her dick.

'Sit down a little,' she said, and I felt her guide the tip of her cock to my asshole. 'Now I want you to lower yourself onto me gently. It'll hurt at first but you'll soon stretch out.' She smiled and whispered, 'I can't wait to take your anal virginity.'

I did as she asked, pushing myself down onto her erection; at first there was resistance, then a painful sting as my anus opened to accept her cock head. I grimaced, and instinctively sat up, releasing her cock.

'It's OK baby, try again. I'll put some more lube on.'

She smeared more lube on her cock and onto my asshole, and when I felt the tip of her cock pressing on my anus once again, I lowered myself gently onto it; I was determined to have her inside me. This time it hurt much less, and after a few seconds with just her helmet in my asshole, I lowered myself a bit further, accepting the first couple of inches of her meaty cock. It still hurt, but alongside the pain there was an amazing feeling of fullness.

'Oh, you're so tight,' she groaned. 'How does it feel having my big black cock inside you?'

'Mmm,' was the only response I could manage. The truth was that her cock felt absolutely huge, stretching my virgin asshole to the limit. But I was loving it. Slowly, gently, I was easing her further inside me, about half of her length now buried in my butt. My own cock was still throbbing, and Tanya began wanking me. As she did so, I started sliding, very slowly, up and down her shaft. Her skilled hand was bringing me close to orgasm, and I impaled myself deeper on her rock hard member, loving the feeling of her cock right up inside me, and soon enough my anus clenched, gripping her shaft, as I spurted cum all over her smooth tits. I cried out in ecstasy. It was an unbelievable feeling.

'My turn now,' she said.

With that, I felt her start to thrust up into me, and I matched her thrusts, determined to make her cum; forgetting her promise to be gentle, she slammed into my asshole, then she moaned loudly and I felt her harden even more before her cock exploded and she ejaculated in my anus, gushing warm spunk deep inside my ass.

After a while, I looked into her eyes. 'So am I free to go now?' I joked.

'Maybe,' she smiled, wiping my cum off her tits and licking her fingers as she looked at me. 'Or I might just keep you here forever as my little white anal slave...'

I really wasn't sure if she was joking or not...

tsfantasy
tsfantasy
75 Followers