Another Chance

Story Info
Wife cheated; he got revenge & another chance.
  • November 2006 monthly contest
14.7k words
4.64
1.35M
641
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers

Not much sex in this story. If you are looking for something erotic to read, you may want to pass on this one. This story is more about dealing with a cheating situation. It could have been Non-erotic or Romance. Thank you to my editors, LadyCibelle and Techsan, for always making my stories a better read.

DG Hear

*

Since the invention of the Internet, life changed for most people. It got to a point where almost everyone I knew wanted a computer. We finally joined the computer generation a couple of years ago and broke down and bought one. At the beginning, it was the new toy in the house. Deb, my wife would use it for e-mail and games. The kids, Kyle and Kayla, used it for games and some homework assignments. Me, I used it to search the web and look for porno.

That's what I did with a lot of my late nights after work. I worked the second shift and got off work from the factory at midnight. I didn't want to go to the bars like a lot of the guys; after all, I was married. So, I always headed for home. Everyone was sleeping, so I went on the computer. After awhile it was all the same stuff and became old. I really didn't become addicted like I hear a lot of people do.

I went to these story sites and read stories about everything you can imagine. I couldn't believe most of what I was reading. Did people really do these things or were they just fantasies? I found myself caught up in cheating wives stories, all these women cheating on their husbands. It's kind of hard to believe but it does put thoughts in your head. So, now here I was kind of watching my wife's actions. When we went out, I would mention to her about dancing too close or being too nice to different guys. We would actually argue about it. I knew she was a good looking woman but I had really no reason to distrust her.

I found myself looking in the clothes hamper or looking at our e-mails. Just so stupid what comes to mind after reading these stories. I started reading less and less but a lot of the thoughts were still there. I remember reading about men finding their wife with another man and standing there and watching them. I had to ask myself, "Would that actually be a turn-on catching your spouse with another person?"

I kept thinking about it and, with my jealous attitude, I didn't feel it would be a turn-on to me. I told Deb about these thoughts and she asked me why I would even think about things like that. She didn't want any other man but me.

I met Deb when we were in our twenties. It was at her sister's wedding. We danced and became good friends after that. She told me she was a school teacher and I told her which factory I worked at. We started dating and were married about a year later. The following year we had Kyle and two years after that Kayla was born.

Deb's sister Sandy was a wild one whom I met years before at school. We didn't date but she was pretty much a slut. I guess I shouldn't say that or I would be considered a slut too. I was rather wild in my day too. She would have sex with just about anyone. As far as I know, almost every guy on our football team had been with her. I was part of an after-the-game gangbang that she was at. No one forced her and she had done it more than once. She and one of her girlfriends, Ann, would have sex with almost everyone at the drop of a pair of pants.

I knew her husband, Bob, from work. He was one of the supervisors on the day shift. He has since been transferred to another of our plants. He was about as wild as Sandy. He was the one who invited me to their wedding. I didn't much care for Bob because I knew the kind of guy he was. I liked him even less when I thought he was trying to hit on Deb after we got married. She told me that she thought he was just being nice since he was our brother-in-law but I knew better. I told her if he ever tried anything with her to let me know and I would knock him on his ass. She told me to lighten up; she was mine and only mine.

We had agreed to never talk about our past relationships because we were both rather jealous people. I didn't want to go out some evening and come across some guy that she had mentioned having sex with; also I didn't want to explain to her that I had screwed her sister.

When Kyle was eight and Kayla was six, they were both in school and Deb and I were getting along pretty well except for arguments that everyone has. We didn't get to see enough of each other, being on different shifts. I was alone during the day and she was alone with the kids at night. It was not the greatest situation for a marriage, but that was the way it was.

One day, as Deb was getting ready for work, she asked me if I could stop by her sister Sandy's and fix her plumbing. Her kitchen sink was leaking and Bob was useless as a handy man. I laughed when she said the word plumbing and she quickly said, "The sink's plumbing, not my sister's. If you ever try fixing hers, you'll be sorry."

I told Deb I would stop by on my way to work and fix it before going in. She kissed me and then headed out with the kids to school. I couldn't help think about Sandy. I knew, from what Bob told me, that they were probably swingers. They didn't have any kids because Sandy always said it would ruin her figure. She did have a pretty good one but wasn't any better than Deb's and Deb had two kids.

Sandy has always tried to come on to me. I did my best to just kid around with her. She looked good but wasn't worth losing my marriage over. I remember her telling me that someday it was going to happen.

Sandy worked as a part-time cashier at one of the local grocery stores. She had the day off, knowing I would be by to fix the plumbing. When I got there, she had on a sexy robe. She offered me a cup of coffee and we talked for a few minutes before she showed me the sink. I could tell it was just clogged as I removed everything from under the sink so I could take the trap apart. Her husband surely could have fixed this. He probably didn't even try.

I was on back with my head under the cabinet putting the trap back in. She had put too many egg shells and potato peels in the disposal and it clogged the drain. As I was putting it back together, she stood straddling me so I could glance up her robe. She didn't have any panties on and said she wanted me to fuck her.

I have to admit that the sight was great. Seeing a woman's privates is definitely a turn on. I could feel myself getting hard as I looked up under her nightgown and robe.

"What are you doing, Sandy?"

"I'm going to fuck you. Do you like what you see?" She reached down and touched the lump in my pants.

"Stop it, Sandy! I'm trying to finish this job."

She backed away for a minute and I finished putting the pipes together. When I got done and stood up, Sandy said, "Are you going to fuck me now?"

"No, Sandy. I can't do this. Deb is your sister and I love her. I won't cheat on her, especially with her sister."

"You fucked me in high school. Yes, I remember that hard cock of yours. Are you too good to fuck me now?"

"Sandy, please! I love Deb; she doesn't know about our past together unless you told her. You're a beautiful woman but I love Deb."

"You foolish, foolish man. Either you fuck me or I'll tell Deb that you did anyway. She'll believe me; after all, I'm her sister."

"Why would you do that? Why hurt us? Deb's your sister and loves you."

Sandy laughed. "The prissy little sister of mine thinks she's a goody two shoes. Well, we'll see how she reacts when I tell her about you fucking me."

"Sandy, don't do this. I'm not having sex with you and I'll tell Deb about us in high school. I know she'll understand."

I grabbed my tools and told her that her damn sink was done. I jumped in my truck and headed to work. My head was spinning. Would Sandy make up a story and lie to Deb? When I got to work, I called Deb but she wasn't home yet. I left a message, "Deb, I love you and have something to tell you about your sister when I get home tonight."

I went ahead and started doing my job. It was hard concentrating with this shit going through my mind. It started off as a normal day, just like any other day, but now it was all mixed up. I called home again around six but no one answered. I called Deb's mom and asked if she knew where Deb was.

"She went out with Sandy and Bob. I have the kids here. Deb asked if I could watch them for a few hours while they went out. I told her I would just keep them for the night. I love having them here. Is there something the matter, Ray?"

"No, everything's fine. If you see her, tell her I love her and will see her tonight. I have to get back to work."

It was one of the longest nights in history for me. I knew I had to tell Deb about me and her sister. Hell, it was before I even met Deb. I'm sure she would understand.

Finally my day was over and I headed home. I pulled in front of the house and saw there was a car in the driveway. I knew it was Sandy's. I guess it was time to face the music. I went to open the door and it was locked. I took out my key and couldn't believe what I saw. There in my living room was my wife, Bob and Sandy. Sandy was sitting on my couch holding Deb's hand. Bob was pulling up his pants; my beautiful wife was on the couch with her legs spread wide open and Bob's cum dripping out of her pussy. Everyone was startled as I opened the door. Sandy had a smile on her face and Bob had a shit eating grin on his. My wife Debbie looked half scared and drunk.

Now I had to face reality. I don't know about the guys in the stories I read but I did not have a hard-on. I did not like seeing my wife in this position. I was stark raving mad as I ran over to Bob and hit him as hard as I could. I knocked him down and started beating on him. Behind me I heard screaming. I didn't know if it was Deb or Sandy. I must have hit Bob a good five times before I felt a thud on the back of my head. When I woke up, I was in the hospital.

I looked around and saw a man in uniform. Must be a town cop.

"I see you're back into the world. I'm patrolman Gene Andrews."

"Where exactly am I and where's my wife? What happened to me?

"Slow down there, Mr. Harper. You have a concussion from being hit over the head with a glass vase. It seems you got into a fight at your house and the police were called. You were to be charged with assault but the charges were dropped. You're a very lucky man. You could have gone to prison for as much as eighteen months."

"What about the assault on me? You said someone hit me over the head."

"According to the witnesses, you came home and started a fight with your brother-in-law. In order to get you to stop, his wife hit you over the head with the vase. You were only hit once and it was to stop the fight. You should thank them for dropping the charges."

"Where was my wife when you got there?"

"When we arrived, your wife was busy throwing up. Your sister-in -law said she had too much to drink and you got mad at her and, when you went toward her, your brother-in-law stopped you and you starting fighting with him. All he did was try and protect himself. When we talked to your wife, she said she hardly remembered anything but you screaming at her."

"If the charges were dropped, then why are you here?"

"My supervisor called while you were still out and told me to wait and get your statement. So, what happened?"

"I have nothing to say." I wasn't about to tell the world that I caught my wife screwing another man. I just laid there and said nothing.

"Okay, then, have it your way. According to the doctor you will have to be here till tomorrow. I suggest you think about what you did and thank God that no charges were filed. You're a very lucky man, Mr. Harper."

The officer left and I laid there with a terrible headache. What was I going to do next? I knew I couldn't live with a cheating wife, but I had to know why she did it. I called my sister to come pick me up the next morning. I didn't have any way to get to my house and I sure the hell didn't want Debbie picking me up. While I was waiting for Amy, my sister, to come, the phone rang. It was Deb.

"Do you want me to come and pick you up? We need to talk now that we are even."

"Even? What the hell are you talking about? You fucked Bob and say we're even. I have Amy coming to pick me up. I just want to get a few of my things and I'll be leaving."

"What do you mean leaving? I just got even with you for what you did," replied Deb.

"I'm not talking about this over the phone. Amy and I will be by to pick up my things and we'll talk then."

I hung up the phone and waited for Amy. She showed up a few minutes later and we headed to my house. I asked Amy to wait in the car. I knew she liked Deb and I didn't want her to be in the middle.

I knocked on the door and Deb opened it. I asked where the kids were and she told me they were still at her mom's. I spoke first.

"Did you get my phone message?"

"Yes, and Sandy told me how you forced sex on her. How could you do that?" She was crying lightly.

"I did no such thing. That's why I left the message. I went to Sandy's and fixed her plumbing. She started coming on to me and I told her 'No' but she kept pushing the issue. She told me she would tell you that she had sex with me even though she didn't."

"I don't believe you. You're lying! Why would my sister lie to me?"

"She's jealous of our marriage. She wanted to see if she could break us up and it looks like she succeeded. Why do you think she sat there and let Bob fuck you? They're swingers and wanted to involve you so you would fuck Bob. It looks like they both got what they wanted. You let Bob fuck you and our marriage is dead."

"No, it's not true. I did it to get even with you. You raped my sister and I had sex with Bob to get even with you. Sandy even knew you were not circumcised and about the mole on your upper thigh."

"Your sister is a fucking slut. The reason she knew that was because I fucked her in high school, along with every other guy. She would put out for any guy, usually more than one at a time. I never told you because I fell in love with you and didn't want to lose you. Then you said we would never talk about our past relationships and I put it all behind me."

"I don't know what to believe... Sandy's my sister."

"... and I'm your husband. You couldn't even wait to ask me or call me about it. Instead you let Bob fuck you. Do you really think that would solve the problem if I raped your sister? You must have wanted him awfully bad to let them talk you into it."

"But... Sandy said..."

"I don't give a rat's ass what your whore of a sister said. It's not only you letting another man fuck you. It's the not respecting me or trusting me to at least let me hear the charges against me. If I raped her, then why didn't she call the cops?"

"She said she didn't want to hurt me with a family scandal."

"She didn't have any problem hitting me over the head and calling the police here last night. The reason she didn't scream rape was because it never happened. You go right the fuck ahead and believe who you want, but this marriage is over. Why would you want to live with a rapist? No, you wanted to let Bob fuck you and use me for an excuse."

"No, that's not true. I love you."

"You better look up the word love. It doesn't include fucking other men. I'm going to get a few of my things and I'll come back next week for more stuff while you're not home. I'll see a lawyer first thing Monday and get the divorce started."

"Ray, wait! This isn't how it was supposed to happen. Sandy said she forgave you and you would forgive me. I was just getting even with you."

"No, you were just getting fucked by Bob and your sister." I went and grabbed a suitcase and put a few personal things in it.

"What am I to say to the kids?"

"Tell them whatever the fuck you want. Tell them I raped your sister and that you're a fucking slut. I don't give a damn. I don't want to see you again. I'll set up visitation with the lawyer and Amy can pick up the kids for me to see. I don't ever want to talk to you again."

I opened the door and walked out. Amy took me to a cheap motel until I could find somewhere else to go. I told Amy the whole story on my way to the motel. She was my sister and best friend. She knew I was telling the truth. I knew she would help keep an eye on Deb and the kids.

The weeks passed and were really hard on me. I worked all the overtime I could since I had more expenses to pay. I found a cheap boarding house that I rented by the week. I ate most of my meals at the bar or the corner diner. I did see the lawyer and since I didn't have proof of anything, I just asked for a dissolution of our marriage. He told me that Debbie didn't want one but would go along with whatever I wanted. Everything was split pretty much fifty-fifty. We were renting the house so she just took over the payment. Our savings were divided down the middle and she had to give me half the worth of our belongings.

I had to pay child support which I really didn't mind. I love my kids and missed them terribly. The problem was I also missed Debbie but I knew we were finished. I went to whatever school functions I could that didn't interfere with my job. Both of our kids had birthday parties and I went to them as long as I didn't have to be around Debbie's family. I talked civilly to Deb but whenever she wanted to talk about us, I walked away.

I saw my kids every other weekend and once in a while during the week, depending on my work schedule.

Deb must have called me almost every day following, right up to the divorce. If she wanted to talk about the kids or household things, I listened. When she wanted to talk about us, I hung up. I stopped by my sister's for dinner one day and played with my kids. Amy said that Sandy was still sticking by her story about me forcing sex on her. She told me Deb was really torn between what Sandy said, and what I said. I tried to explain to Amy that I had no proof of anything and neither did Sandy. It was just my word against hers, and Debbie believed her. That hurt more than anything.

One afternoon while I was at my apartment my phone rang. It was the school. They told me that Kyle wasn't feeling well and asked if I could pick him up. Of course I said yes and went and got him. He had a cold and was coughing. Debbie taught at the middle school and I called her to let her know I was picking up Kyle. She said she would be home as soon as she could.

I took Kyle home, laid him on his bed, and took his temperature. He had a slight fever but nothing bad. About an hour later, Deb came home with Kayla. She went in quickly to see how Kyle was doing. While she went in to see him, the phone rang. I wasn't thinking when I answered it out of habit. It was Sandy.

"What are you doing there?" she asked.

"Well, if it isn't the fucking liar. Kyle was sick and I brought him home. Don't worry; you broke up this fucking marriage."

I reached down and pushed the record button on the answering machine. It was the type that would record both sides of a conversation.

"Is he alright?"

"Why do you care? You broke his parents up. Why would you worry about him?"

"Listen, Ray, it just got out of hand. You knew we were swingers and Bob wanted to try out my little sister. If you would have had sex with me like I asked, it never would have gotten out of hand. But, no, you come home and start fighting."

"You told Deb I raped you. Then you have Bob pretty much rape Deb. What the fuck kind of sister are you?"

"Bob never raped her. She gave it willingly. Hell, she probably would again if Bob tried."

"She was drunk and you put all that shit into her head and then stood by while your husband fucked her."

"Problem is, Ray, you can't prove it. I told you from the beginning she would believe me over you and now you know. Anytime you need a fuck, give me a call. Tell Deb to give me a call later. Hope my nephew gets to feeling better." She hung up and I turned off the recorder.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers