Another Conquest

Story Info
His wife is played by an old player.
7.9k words
3.78
83.5k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ggmac
ggmac
7 Followers

We first met Mark at the check in at the airport. He stood out a little as every one else was with a partner or family. I felt sorry for him so struck up a conversation.

“Hi, is this your first cruse?” I asked

“Yes, how about you two?” he replied and after a few moments of small talk continued to explain how his wife at the very last minute refused to fly out to Italy to pick up the ship.

It was their 30th wedding anniversary but he wasn’t surprised as his wife over the years has become a bit of a stay at home and Mark had become accustomed to going away on his own.

My wife Paula joined in our conversation expressing how sorry she was for him and how brave he was to go on the cruse alone.

After boarding Paula informed me she would like us to take Mark under our wing as it was such a shame he was on his own. I agreed but insisted we would have to have some time to ourselves and would only keep Mark company if he's not too clingy or a bore!.

That evening after diner, we like other passengers were exploring the ships bars etc when we spotted Mark sitting alone at the bar.Paula took a seat near the window as I got us drinks.

I nodded to Mark and we started chatting. After a little while I realized he was interesting and quite good humoured , so I asked him to join Paula and I for a drink.

Paula greeted us both with a warm smile as we walked over. That evening the three of us talked until the early hours and learned a lot about each other. Mark discovered Paula and I have been married 16 years and have two children, I work as a retail manager and Paula is a home maker, we both like keep fit, love taking holidays, U2 and Monty python.

We learned Mark was 58 years old which surprised us both, had no children, worked as a steel erector all his life which explained his massive hands and why he looked in such good shape , his wife worked for the local council. Like us he enjoys his holidays, he's football mad and loved the Goons and The Beatles.

I couldn't help noticing how he made Paula laugh all night and how tactile he was. Paula usually doesn't like men or women who are too tactile but she seemed pretty comfortable around Mark. My worries of him being too clingy or boring were unfounded and I concluded he would be good company this holiday.

Later that night Paula commented " Mark's quite nice don't you think?."

I replied teasing " Quite nice.... you don't fancy him do you Paula?."

Paula teased me back " I didn't mean it like that........ any way would you be jealous if I did?."

I laughed it off and put her remarks down to the drink, but didn't forget them.

We didn’t see Mark again for a couple of days. It was at the captains dance that I spotted him dancing with another woman. I nudged Paula and nodded over to Mark with his new partner. Paula smiled and told me she knew he wouldn’t be on his own for long.


We found a table and ordered drinks. I had to ask Paula why she didn't think Mark would be on his own for long?. Paula flushed a little and told me she wasn’t surprised as Mark was a hansom man for his age who made women laugh. She also explained that women find men who make them laugh, confidant and attractive.

I couldn't blame the drink this time as Paula had only had one glass of wine.“Do you find Mark attractive?.” I found myself asking thinking Paula would say something like ' He’s ok but not my type.'

“Well I can see how women would.” was her reply.

I went on. “Yeah, but do you?.”

“Yeah…. I suppose, if I was on my own I wouldn’t object to him chatting me up.” She said thoughtfully.

This was a revelation, without a drink or any other stimulants Paula has just said she found Mark attractive.

I had to explore more. “So if you were here say with one of your girlfriends, unattached and Mark asked you for a slow dance you wouldn’t say no.”

“No. I would have a slow dance with Mark.” Paula said without hesitation.

“Yeah…. But at this stage you wouldn't have spoken to him and discovered how amusing he is?.” I enquired.

“I know…. But I would still dance with him.” Paula slowly answered realizing what she has just admitted to.

“So you would have a slow dance just based on his looks?.” Her face reddened instantly as my words registered in her brain.

“Well….. yeah…. He’s got something about him….. he looks confidant and has friendly eyes…… his body isn’t bad either.” She confessed.

“But Paula he must be 20 years older than you.” I exclaimed

“So…. You know what they say about older men?.. They are either more experienced or more grateful.” Was her surprising answer.

"No, I didn’t know that." I said pausing for a moment. I was beginning to find this conversation very revealing.

I never realized Paula thought these thoughts a bout other men. But then again why wouldn’t she. She’s still young enough, attractive and enjoys an active sex life. Perhaps it was me, maybe I’ve just see Paula as the mother of our children, the home maker. Now I was beginning to see her as a women again and I wanted to know more .

So I asked .. “And lets say he offered to buy you a drink after the dancing?.”

Paula looked at me with that 'all right I’ll play along' look and said “I would have a drink with him, why not?.”

Why not? … I thought, yeah why not?. I suppose there are plenty of worse looking men here tonight younger and older, and if she was on her own why not?. I rationalized.

Talk of the devil. At that moment Mark came over to our table and introduced us to Carol his "new friend" as he put it. I invited them to join our table which they did and refreshed our drinks.

Mark explained Carol was travelling with her mother and her husband was back home. Carol looked about 7-8 years older than Mark and seemed a nice women.

As Mark was explaining his new friend to us I looked at him with slightly raised eye brows and cheeky a smile. Mark looked back with a sort of 'please believe me I’m telling the truth' look in his eyes.

Typical women, Paula and Carol went to the ladies room together to talk about Mark no doubt. I also wanted to know what the score was with Mark and Carol?.

I asked “ So Mark. You didn’t waste any time, while the cats away and all that.”

“No it’s not like that. Carol's nice but not my type, she just company” Mark said with honesty.

“What is your type Mark?”. I teased.

“ Well I suppose you could say my wife was when she was younger. You see she was in to every thing then, not like over the last few years. She’s gradually changed so much that she’s no longer the woman I first fell in love with” Was his solemn reply.

I felt sorry for him, I couldn’t imagine Paula and I changing so much, but then again I suppose Mark and his wife never thought it would happen to them either.

No longer teasing I asked Mark " How or what happened?”

After considering his answer and taking another sip from his glass he said “ I don’t know exactly. But how can I best explain?……. Look don’t think me course or anything but for me it started 10 or 12 years ago with the decline of our sex life. I mean we would try all kinds of normal different things then. You know, out door sex, sex in every room in the house and best of all oral.” Mark look up at this point as if thinking back to his good old day.

He continued “ Don’t get me wrong. Sex shouldn’t be every thing in a marriage, but when the sexual relationship between two healthy people suffers so does the other side of things. Over the years there's been a general decline.”

“So what about Carol?” I asked

“ Even though I haven’t had sex for over five years now. Carol looks are too old for me, I can’t find her attractive.” Was his instant reply.

“ Five years . I don’t believe it. I couldn’t last five years Mark, how do you do it?” I asked

“ You have to get used to it I suppose.” Was his sad answer.

“ But don’t you feel randy all the time?. When you were dancing with Carol earlier, even though she’s too old for you didn’t you start getting a little turned on?.” I asked in amazement.

“ Not really. I don’t miss the intercourse as much as the... oral....to be honest, and Carol doesn’t strike me as the kind of women who would like that.” He said sadly.

“ What women here tonight do you think likes giving oral?” I asked looking around the ballroom.

“ There are several women here who would give oral…….. but I've noticed only one who would really love to give oral.” He whispered as he leaned forward.

After studying the women in the ballroom I said “ I give up. I’ve looked closely at all these women and I can’t tell.. tell me which one?” I asked still looking at the women.

“ I don’t know if I should say?…… I might be completely wrong and up set things.” He said again whispering.

“ How can you up set things….. I wont tell any one. Any way I don’t know any of the women.” I told him.

“ Paula!” was all he said.

“ Don’t worry I wont tell Paula” I replied mistaking his answer.

Mark looked me straight in the eyes and said “No I mean Paula!.” And paused before adding “ Paula is the one here tonight I would have picked out as really love giving oral.”

I was stunned and stared back in to his eyes for a few moments before asking “Why Paula?....and how could you tell.” instantly I realized my question had proven him right and given him the confirmation he wanted.

He smiled slightly with the knowledge I had just given him. He whispered “ It was easy…. she has that look….. that smile…. that little pout…..and those eyes.”

I broke our stare. I couldn’t believe he was right. I couldn’t believe that in just a few seconds I had unwittingly confirmed what he suspected. I had in an instant the thoughts of Paula giving oral and it was so erotic.

Mark misread my silence and was worried he had up set me so he asked “ Are you okay…… have I offended you…. I didn’t mean to…. I am sorry. I shouldn't have said anything let’s change the subject.”

“No it’s okay Mark. I’m not up set or offended. I’m just surprised that’s all.” I assured him with a smile.

I succeeded in putting Mark at ease just as Paula and Carol returned. My mind was still full of thoughts of Paula giving oral. I watched her mouth as she talked and laughed, seeing her mouth the way Mark had. She looked more sexier this evening than she has for in a long time.

As the evening wore on Paula and I had a few dances and were enjoying ourselves. When we returned to the table I noticed we were out of drinks,with the place being packed the waiters were no where to be seen, so I headed for the bar that was 3 deep. After a while I looked back to our table where I could see Carol sitting alone, where’s Paula and Mark?.

Looking over to the packed dance floor I could see Paula was dancing with Mark, although she was in his arms it was a pretty fast number and they weren’t too close.

I had just started ordering the drinks when I noticed the music had slowed to a smoochey number so I instantly looked over to see if Paula was still dancing with Mark. She was. He pulled her close to him and said something in to her ear, then he pulled her closer still, Paula let him.

I began working my way back through the crowd to our table with the drinks and joined Carol as another slow dance started. Paula was still in Mark’s arms and looked to be enjoying his closeness. She looked so relaxed, as if she had been dancing with him many times before. Both of her arms were draped around his neck, her head lay on his chest and her hips were pushed up tight to his.

Mark for his part was doing nothing wrong, his hand were where they should be. But then he lowered his head again to her ear and whispered something. Paula lifted her head slowly to face him, Mark raised his big right hand and coupled the left side of her face and with his thumb gently stroked her lips. Paula didn’t appear to pull back or protest. The truth is I couldn’t see as they turned with the music at that point. I would have to wait until later to find out more?.

Mark and Paula returned to our table and carried on chatting with me and Carol as if nothing had happened on the dance floor, but I knew different. The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful until Paula and I were alone in our cabin.

In bed that night my head was in a spin as I wasn’t quite sure how to approach their intermit moment on the dance floor. I didn’t want to spoil what had been a good evening.

I had just decided to leave it till the morning when Paula said “ Poor old Carol “

“What do you mean poor old Carol?” I replied wondering if Mark had told her Carol is too old for him and she doesn’t look the type who likes giving oral?.

“ Well don’t take this the wrong way… but I’m not surprised Carol didn’t mind sitting out the slow dances .” Paul said with an air of excitement.

I thought for a moment she was referring to him stroking her lips with his thumb so I asked “ Why? . What do you mean?.” now she has the opportunity to explain what happened.

Paula came closer and laid her head on my chest as she wrapped her left arm around my hips before answering in a whisper “ When I had the first dance with Mark every thing was normal, but during the second dance it became different.”

We both lay there for what seemed like hours waiting for one of us to speak, I broke first as I was dieing to know what was "different".

Slightly horse I finally asked “ Different?.. in what way do you mean different.” I could sense Paula was pleased I asked.

“ Different because when we were dancing…… he gently pulled me closer…… and then a little more closer…until I was dancing with Mark as close as I do with you.” Paula said and paused again waiting for my reaction, was she trying to tease me?.

“ So what’s wrong with that?.” I asked knowing full well what she meant, it was my turn to tease.

“Well….. when I dance that close to you……. I can feel you… you know?…….. feel you against me.” She said.

I wanted her to tell me exactly what happened and how she felt about it. “ What are you trying to say Paula?.’’ I asked innocently.

“ You know…… you know what I mean.” After a brief pause for thought, she raised her head and whispered or blew in to my ear “ I could feel his cock.”

I was taken aback by how much Paula was enjoying the reencounter of her dance with Mark and was surprised to discover I was already hard as she ran her hand down to caress me.

I knew she had enjoyed feeling him against her. That was obvious, but I wanted her to tell me how much. I also had to find out if Mark had confided in her about his lack of sex and his love of oral as he did me that evening . So I asked “ Is that unusual then?. I mean haven’t you had that happen to you before?. ….. and ….did you enjoy it?.”

“ Not unusual…… I have felt other men before …..but…. It was the size of Mark’s that was unusual…… I mean… when I’ve danced with other men and they’ve got a bit excited, I've felt them pressing against me, like you do… but Mark’s was ...bigger….harder… poking in to my stomach.” She eventually confessed.

Paula began stroking me nice and slowly as I lay there thinking of what to

say next. “ You haven’t fully answered me” I finally asked.

“ I have!.” Paula replied stalling for time.

“ Well you answered every thing except whether you enjoyed feeling him

against you?.” I asked knowing she had, but how was she going to tell me she had?.

“ At first I was so surprised that Mark was so turned on by me, I didn’t know what to do. That’s why I didn’t pull away from him.” She was explaining when I butted in. “ Why was you surprised?, why wouldn’t Mark find you a turn on?.”

“I don’t know why I was surprised, maybe it’s because I never thought I was his type” She reasoned.

“ Did he say you were his type?” I enquired knowing full well Paula was.

“He never exactly said I was his type, his hardness told me that.” She softly said.

“ If you were single would you be game for him?" I asked again wanting her to admit fully.

“ Well, put that way… I suppose....yeah if I were single I would be game for him.” She finally admitted.

“ So you must have enjoyed feeling him against you.” I had finally cornered her.

“ It felt strange feeling him against me like that I must admit.” She said unconvincingly.

“ Now honestly Paula, strange or nice?.” I closed in further.

“ Honestly?…….. you don’t mind if I’m honest?.” she asked as she tightened her grip on me and began to stroke me a just little faster.

“ Yeah I want you to be honest……. Just tell me how it was, I wont be upset I promise.” How could I be up set, she was getting so turned on. I will have to thank Mark in the morning.

“ Nice…. It felt nice…. Very nice.” She said slowly.

“ Is that why you had three dances with him?.” I explored

“ Yes.” she said as if reliving her dance.

Now I can ask about him stroking her lips “ How did Mark seem when you carried on dancing up against his hardness........Did he get more excited.......... did he get harder......... did he say anything to you or ask you anything?.”

She thought for a while before describing the events “ At first I could tell he felt embarrassed to be hard against me, but when he realized I didn’t mind or realized I was enjoying feeling him, he became more confidant and started to gyrate in to me . He did whisper in my ear a couple of times.”

I asked next what we all would ask “ What did he say?.”

" Nothing vulgar. The first time he told me how good it was to feel me against him and how long it had been since he felt that hard. I must admit, I did find it a real turn on. Knowing how things are with his wife and I know it sound strange but it felt good to be wanted so much by someone else.” She paused, so I encouraged her to carry on by asking “ And the second time he spoke to you?.”

“ Well that was nothing really.” She said

“ Yeah but what did he say?.” I pushed.

“ He just asked me to look up in to his eyes.” She said without realizing what I had seen and was told by Mark that evening.

“ Is that it?. What happened then?.” I pushed again.

“ Nothing much. I looked up in to eyes and he put his hand up to my cheek and gently stroked my lips.” She said quietly.

“ Did he say anything else.?” I persisted

“ Not really…….. He just told me I have very 'sexy lips'..... and that was it.” She said with a wonder in her voice.

Then she asked “Why…. is that important?.” as if she didn't know!.

Now it was my turn to pause. I wanted to tell her what Mark had in mind while stroking her lips but something stopped me.

“ No reason, no it’s not important.” I told her.

Paula knew what he meant and why I was asking. She slowly slid under the covers and softly kissed the side of my very hard cock before taking it in her mouth.

Paula was performing with vigour and enthusiasm, almost as if it was the first time she had given me oral. Teasing one minute and sucking deep and hard the next.

I couldn’t help wondering if she was imaging giving oral to Mark. So after a while of silence and pleasure I asked Paula “ I bet Mark would rather be here than with Carol?.”

After sucking a little longer she answered “ I don’t know, he might but then again he might prefer being with Carol.”

“ No!. I know he’d much rather be in here with you doing this to him.” I said, finding it hard to control my speech with excitement.

Paula let out a little gasp of air through her nose over my cock with a small false laugh and then asked “ How do you know he would rather be here with me sucking him?.”

I had to be careful how much I told Paula of the conversation I had with Mark “ I know because of two things….. One is when I asked Mark if he was having a holiday romance with Carol, he told me she was too old for him and not his type. And two….. he wouldn’t have got so hard with you if you weren’t his type….. so I know he would love to be here now!.” Paula was sucking deeper as she fed on my cock while I was talking about Mark.

ggmac
ggmac
7 Followers