Another Day in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,257 Followers

Her hands constantly moved up and down her son's shaft; they caressed his balls as she ran the flat of her tongue over and around the top of his cock, which by then looked twice the size of normal. The thick rod was as hard as she had ever tasted it. He began moving with her, flexing at the hip so his cock went deeper into her mouth. Over all the times she had sucked him, Janice had learned to relax her throat enough not to gag when her son took her that way. Although she couldn't t swallow him completely, most of him was inside her mouth and throat. He stroked her hair and called her "My beautiful girl" as his cock throbbed in his mother's mouth.

Janice took another inch of her son's cock when she sensed his impending release. When she took him that deep, he couldn't keep from cresting. Jason's first expulsion of thick cum shot to his mother's throat. She pulled back so that the head of his cock lay on her soft tongue and he filled her mouth with the juice she thought of as her son's 'sweet semen'. She couldn't get enough of it even though it seemed to him that he had expelled countless times. She never stopped sucking and while she was still drawing on the head of her son's cock, he would shudder with each sucking kiss she gave his cock after licking it clean. He told her what she waited to hear. " Oh mom…that was…God…you wiped me out." That expression from him would 'carry' her for the rest of the day.

It seems that the smooth roads were paved for other people because almost one year to the day of their arrival, the club burned down. Bill decided not to re-build. Jason and Janice ended up moving from place to place finally ending up in Arizona. They stopped searching for Paradise early on because they both realized they had it in each other.

Jason is as old now as his mother was the first time they made love. She's as soft on him as he is hard for her. When things get tough, they hear the words Janice said that day in prison, "Fuck it all honey, we have each other." They have each other still.

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,257 Followers