Another Man's Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
The sting and revenge.
7.1k words
4.61
430.2k
175

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers

If you have not read the previous chapters you may want to do so now. Again Thanks to 'Techsan" for editing this story.

Chapter 3: The Sting

It was now 4:45pm. Carlie and I got into our van and waited. At exactly 5:00pm Jim arrived and went into the room. We were very nervous. This was a big undertaking for us. At 5:15pm we watched as Big Louie approach the room with Sally and Sue. As they knocked on the door we turned on our cameras. We didn't want to start the tape until the action got under way. We had two cameras running: one from above the lights and the other from inside the smoke alarm. It was unbelievable the quality of picture from a pinhole camera. I had to remember to return tomorrow and retrieve my cameras. Carlie and I were nervous as hell as Big Louie knocked on the door.

As he opened the door we heard Jim say, "Who are you?"

Louie explained, "I was paid to bring two of my women to this room for some sexual excitement."

Jim said, "There must be some mistake."

Then Louie asked, "Do you have a problem having fun with my ladies, buddy? Are you Jim Nelson?"

Jim replied he was but didn't expect company. Louie told him that they were paid in advance to come to that room and have sex with the occupants. Louie told him they weren't a charity and were not returning any money. Then he pushed his way in and told his girls to help Jim off with his clothes.

We started the tapes. Jim was nervous, you could see it on the tape. He thought this was the surprise that Rachel had for him since he had gotten the e-mail earlier, so he went along and removed his clothes.

A little information about Sally and Sue. Sally was black and Sue was Caucasian. They really were good looking women even though they were hookers. They were good at what they did. Of course the only problem was at that time they had syphilis and it could be passed along very easily through sexual contact. These gals had Jim lying naked on the bed and were rubbing his body all over. Big Louie just sat back in a big chair and watched. The girls were good. They had Jim hard in no time. That's when Sally, who by then was naked, climbed on Jim who was laying on his back and lowered herself onto his hard cock while Sue held it to guide it into Sally.

Carlie was watching through our remote. She was both sad and glad at the same time. Sad that her husband of five years chose to cheat on her, while at the same time glad that her revenge had started. Jim was already wanting to shoot his load in Sally's unprotected pussy, but these gals were pros. Sue grabbed his sack and did something to him until his need to shoot his load disappeared while still keeping his rod hard. We could see Sally's juices dripping down out of her cunt and onto Jim's pelvic area. It would have been extremely erotic if you didn't know that Sally was coating him with syphilis.

There was a knock on the door and Big Louie opened it to see Rachel standing there. He told her to come in. She asked what was going on when she saw her boyfriend Jim laying on the bed with a black woman riding his extended cock. As she entered the room she didn't know what to think. All she knew was that Jim had sent her an e-mail saying something special was going to happen that night.

As she entered the room Big Louie told her to disrobe. She was scared, looking at this big black man telling her what to do. He told her he had no intention of touching her. He was just there to protect his girls. Sue looked at Rachel and told her that they didn't have all night and to hurry and get her clothes off. Jim just lay on his back while Sally continued to ride him.

Not knowing exactly what to do Rachel, started to disrobe. Sue, who had only her bra and panties on, helped strip Rachel of her clothes.

Sue sat Rachel on the end of the bed, then got in front of her and planted her mouth onto Rachel's pussy. Rachel screamed out. She has never had any kind of sex with another woman. She thought this was Jim's plan for her so she let it happen. Once Sue had gotten Rachel's pussy hot and wet she laid her on her back and removed the rest of her own clothes. With Rachel laying next to Jim who was in sexual never-never land, Sue lay on the bed in the opposite direction and pushed her pussy up against Rachel's. They interlocked their legs and pushed wet mound against wet mound. It was erotic as hell to watch except for knowing that Sue's pussy was loaded with syphilis.

Later Sally and Sue changed places. Then it was Sue riding Jim as Sally put her black pussy tightly against Rachel's white cunt. The pink from both cunts were pressed close to one another. All of a sudden Rachel screamed out in orgasm. She kept screaming that she wanted more as their juices mixed.

Sue was holding Jim's sack again, not letting him cum. He begged her, "Please let me come, please."

Sue told him, "You can stick your rod into your mate and come in her when we leave."

The cameras were catching everything. The sound and the video. Both Jim and Rachel were in sexual heaven. As Rachel came down from her high, Sally got off the bed and started to get dressed. Sue pulled up off of Jim's still hard rod. Whatever they did stopped him from coming. He wanted sexual release. While Sally and Sue got dressed and were leaving,. Jim rolled over and stuffed his stiff cock into Rachel's waiting pussy.

There was a knock on our van door. It was Sally Hawk, our lawyer. She asked how it was going and then glanced at the monitor. Jim was pounding Rachel for all he was worth, both pushing their venereal disease into the other.

The hookers Sally and Sue were back in their vehicle waiting for Big Louie. They did their job well. Big Louie waited outside the door to protect Carlie and Sally Hawk in case they needed him. Both Carlie and Sally approached the door. Carlie was first to enter the room.

"You God damn son-of-a-bitch. You worthless piece of shit. You God damn cheating cocksucker." Carlie used every swear word she ever learned. "I want a divorce and I want it now."

Jim and Rachel stopped fucking to see Carlie in the doorway yelling at them. They knew they were caught red-handed. There was no way they could explain their way out of this one. Carlie continued to speak. "Why, Jim, why wasn't I good enough for you that you hooked up with this slut? I knew you were having an affair. I had hoped you would have gotten it out of your system but no, you continued and continued it. I have had enough. I want a divorce and I want it as soon as possible." Then Sally Hawk walked in.

"Jim, this is my lawyer, Sally Hawk. She will tell you the terms of the divorce decree. I expect to get the divorce started tonight so I can have you out of my life as soon as possible and you can have your slut girlfriend." Both Jim and Rachel got out of the bed and started getting dressed. Jim's cock had gone soft the minute he heard Carlie's voice. He never did get his rocks off. Also they never had time to take a shower so the venereal disease was probably starting to set in.

"I'm Sally Hawk, Carlie's lawyer. The terms of the divorce are very simple and very clear:"

"1. Carlie will go home tonight and will have 24 hours to gather what ever belongings she wants. You will not be there tonight. After 24 hours she will never return to the premises. It's an apartment rental in your name so you can have it."

"2. You will be responsible for all bills due before today's date. That includes all credit cards that are held in your name or held jointly by both of you. Carlie will give you all joint cards tonight and she will never use them again. She will be responsible for any cards in her name only."

"3. You each have your own car and each will be responsible for your own vehicle's insurance and payment as well as upkeep."

"4. Lastly your savings account with a balance of $8,000 dollars will go to Carlie. She will withdraw the money from the account tomorrow. You have a 401k that has over $80,000 dollars in it. Carlie's has one with $15,000. in it. You will both be able to keep your own 401k's."

"If you agree to these terms You will have to sign the decree tonight. It is irrevocable. Neither of you will be able to make any changes after it is signed. Carlie has already signed it. Just sign it on the line that says husband."

Sally handed him the document to look over and sign. Rachel sat there and looked on.

Jim said, "What if I don't sign it tonight? What are you going to do?"

Sally said, "That document you are holding will be voided in five minutes when I leave. Then we will go to court and ask for the same benefits except we will make sure we get half of your 401k also. This is a good deal for you. I would advise you to take it."

Carlie walked over to the closet, opened it and popped out the VCR tape. "This is a tape of tonight's events. It will become part of our divorce case."

Jim said, "I'm not that stupid, you can't use that tape. You took it without permission."

Sally started laughing, "You really are a dumb fuck. We won't use it in the divorce but will make copies and send it to your company and to your company's home office. I'm sure they don't approve of their married employees having affairs."

Jim took a couple of steps toward them when Big Louie reentered the room. "You weren't going to hurt my friends, were you, Jim?" Jim backed off.

"Well, Jim, you now have three minutes to make up your mind and then we will be out of here," Sally stated.

Rachel turned to Jim and in almost a whisper said, "Jim, Sally Hawk was my husband's lawyer and I didn't get a damn dime. She's said to be one of the best in the state. You better take that offer or you will be up the creek in a boat without a paddle. Besides we'll lose our jobs if that tape gets in the wrong hands."

Sally looked at Jim, "One minute and we are out of here, see you in court!" As they turned to leave, Jim yelled, "Wait. I'll sign it but only if I get the tape."

Carlie looked at Big Louie and handed him the tape, "After Sally and I walk out of here you can hand this tape to the prick." She also handed him an envelope with the promised bonus of $500.

Sally repeated what she had said earlier, "This document is irrevocable. If you have any questions you must contact me. You are not to bother Carlie in any way or I will have you arrested and put in jail. If you understand all I have said then sign the document and I'll give you a copy along with the tape and joint credit cards. Remember Carlie has 24 hours to take whatever she wants out of the apartment. Your divorce is considered a no-fault divorce and should go through within two months."

Jim signed the papers and Sally gave him a copy. Then Carlie and Sally both walked out the door. Shortly after we saw Big Louie hand the tape to Jim and then he walked out and joined his girls.

Carlie and Sally got back in the van with big grins on their faces. Carlie gave me a quick kiss. Everyone seemed so happy until I heard what Sally had to say.

"Kevin, until the divorce is final you cannot see Carlie. We can't have anyone seeing the two of you together. As long as you two aren't linked then everything should go as planned. I know that we are going to face some battles with the credit card money being taken out in the last two weeks. But our documents are on our side unless someone feels Carlie is trying to defraud the banks. That is why I let Jim have his 401k. There is enough money there that the banks can go after Jim if he tries to file bankruptcy. There also is no money out there with Carlie's name on it. Only the $8,000 she is to take out tomorrow. I suggest you just keep it in the same bank but only in your name. That will lessen any bank questions."

Sally continued, "After the divorce there should be no more problems and the two of you can hook up if you choose. That will be up to you. Kevin, you told me that your employer asked you to go to another state and set up a brokerage firm for a couple of months. I would advise you to take it as soon as possible. Carlie will be alright. I will be here to keep my eye on her. I hate to say it but right now you are the biggest problem Carlie has. Of course I can't force you to do anything, but I highly advise it."

Carlie was crying so I just held her. I knew what Sally had said was true. I was the only problem right now. The only weak link in the chain. I kissed Carlie goodbye and told her to contact me after the divorce. I would wait for her. Sally and Carlie got out of the van. Sally drove Carlie home so she could get whatever items she wanted. They had picked up a u-haul earlier in the day so Carlie could haul away whatever she wanted. Sally did say I could call her if I needed to talk or wanted to find out anything about Carlie. After the girls had left I checked back on the monitor and noticed that Jim and Rachel had left. I got out and went back into the room and gathered my equipment. I grabbed my extra copy of the tape just in case we needed it for future use. Funny no-one ever questions if there's a second copy. Two cameras, two recording machines. I gathered it all up and headed for home. I was really happy for Carlie and sad for me.

The next day I went in and talked to my boss. I talked to him about the temporary job. I would be leaving for Chicago on Friday. I just hoped everything worked out for Carlie. She truly was a wonderful person. It looked like she got her revenge. I was the only one left out in the cold. It was fun helping out Carlie. I really did love her.

When I arrived in Chicago, I threw myself into my work. We were starting a new brokerage firm and we were starting from scratch. If I wasn't working I was in my room sulking about Carlie. Over the first couple of weeks I kept wondering if Carlie was alright. One day I called Sally Hawk. She was glad to hear from me. She said everything was going fine. Just like they expected Jim got a lawyer and wanted to fight the decree. His lawyer told him he was barking up the wrong tree and if he wanted to go head to head against Sally he better get a new lawyer.

Jim was throwing around accusations about Carlie. He said she set him up but when it came to proof he didn't have any. Sally said she told Jim if he was going to continue accusing Carlie of anything that she would take him to court. She was fed up with his whining. Sally also told me that Jim's lawyer mentioned that both Jim and Rachel had acquired syphilis. They had to go on a regimen of shots and couldn't have sex till it cleared up. Otherwise they could acquire a new strain from each other. That brought a smile to my face.

Finally Sally said that Carlie moved into a nice apartment near her work. She took about half of the stuff from the old apartment to set up her new one. She was told not to talk about me for fear of someone connecting us. Of course she wasn't dating but it had only been a couple of weeks so far. Sally did say when she was talking one on one to Carlie that she really missed me and that I was a really nice guy.

I would like to say that time flew by while I was in Chicago but it didn't. I really didn't feel a whole lot better than I did before all this revenge stuff started. At least then I was able to see Carlie walk by every day. I went up to Michigan to visit my parents for Thanksgiving. I had to get away for a few days. It was nice to see family. I took my sister Christmas shopping and bought all my family members something. I stopped by a jewelry story and picked up an engagement and wedding ring for Carlie hoping that someday she would say yes.

After the Thanksgiving holiday, I headed back to Chicago. I figured I'd be there about three more weeks. Being cold, windy, and lonely was all I could think about in Chicago. The city lights looked beautiful but not when I didn't have someone to share it with.

We, that's me and the new agents, got the business off the ground floor. It was doing rather well. A lot of customers (clients, if you will) came in to start investing money before the end of the year. As I arrived back in Ohio, I was greeted by my boss. He complimented me on the achievements of the new firm. From a work perspective everything was great. I just hoped my personal life would be good as well.

As soon as I got back to my apartment which was two days before Christmas, I called Sally Hawk. I didn't even have a number for Carlie since she moved. Sally was so glad to hear from me. She asked about the business and I told her it went well. I asked her about Carlie and how the divorce was coming along. She hesitated before telling me that the divorce was final two days before. I asked her for Carlie's phone number. She said she wasn't allowed to give it to me, but she would call Carlie and let her know I was back in town. I thanked her and she wished me, "Good luck."

I wasn't quite sure how to feel. Carlie was now divorced. I had no idea what her thoughts had been over the last few months since I left for Chicago. I had the bright idea of going over to our favorite restaurant where we met for lunch each day. I went there hoping to see her. My friend Marsha saw me and waved to me. I asked her to join me. Maybe I could learn a little something. Marsha began saying how nice it was to see me again. She had heard that I was starting up a new agency for the company in Chicago. We did all the usual chit-chat and talked about the holidays that began tomorrow. She told me about her family and how nice everything was going.

I asked her if Carlie still worked for the company. Marsha said she did but that she and her husband had recently gotten a divorce. It happened so quickly. She stated that Carlie must have taken it pretty hard because she didn't seem quite as happy now. She refused dates and spent most of her time working. Marsha said she felt sorry for her but it was just something she had to work out herself. Everyone still loved her and hoped she would someday find the right guy. She deserved more than a cheating husband who was caught with another woman.

I asked Marsha if Carlie was working today. She said she was but got a call about an hour ago and instead of eating lunch she left for the afternoon. She wouldn't be back until the following week after Christmas. I wished Marsha a Merry Christmas and asked her to say hi to her family for me. Then I got up and went home.

Nothing on the answering machine. I was beginning to get a little depressed when the phone rang. I jumped up to answer it figuring it to be Carlie but it wasn't. It was another telemarketer wanting money. I just slammed the damn phone back down. I knew she had to call me about her investments. On second thought she didn't have to. We had other agents who could have updated my files for clients while I was gone. The agents and I would share any new business that was assigned to my customer base. I could call the office and see if there was any action taken on any of Carlie's accounts. I quickly rang the office but I got voice mail. I looked up at the clock, surprised that it was 5:12pm. Damn, damn, damn. The offices would be closed till Monday for the holidays.

I was in the dark here on a holiday weekend. All the offices were closed. Damn it! My emotions were starting to run amuck. Did I have her or did I lose her? Damn it, I needed to know something. How was I suppose to make it through this weekend not knowing anything? The phone rang again, I ran to it and answered it. It was Sally, my lawyer. She had called to inform me that she was able to get the message that I was back to Carlie. Also she wanted to let me know that everything about the divorce was final. Jim couldn't file anymore motions. He tried but lost them all. He had to cash in more than half his 401k to satisfy the bank credit card charges. I told Sally she was a real friend and was great to do business with. I thanked her for the information and wished her a Merry Christmas.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers
12