Another Medical for Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Beaten. A beating on my bottom.'

'Sir, don't you say Sir if you want a beating?'

'Yes Sir, I'm sorry Sir.'

'You like having your bottom smacked and beaten, don't you Jennifer?'

'Yes Sir'.

'And you like other people watching you having your bottom beaten, don't you?'

'Yes Sir, I like to be watched as I'm beaten,' and as she spoke, Swarthy lowered her panties down over her cheeks, and let them stay caught between her thighs just above her knees. He caressed her ass again with the heavy belt and then stood to the side of the young woman before drawing back the weapon. The others in the room watched expectantly and eagerly.

The whistle through the air came only a split second before the 'thrash' was heard of the belt landing squarely and harshly on the firm cheeks, and Jennifer let out a first cry of anguish. There was no building up to the intensity of the strokes-Swarthy had hit the cheeks with full force from the word go.

'Whack!!' and the second one landed in almost the same place, right across the shapely ass, which showed a red blotch already.

'You like this, don't you young lady,' murmured Swarthy, as he drew back again before unleashing the belt into its target.

'Ouchhh, Christ... yes, uuum,' and the woman's ass wobbled a little from side to side to try and counteract the pain, but she didn't move her position, and kept her cheeks thrusting up into the air, waiting for the next stroke. The assault carried on, and each spectator could hear, and see clearly, the erotic beating being performed at the oak dresser.

'Uuuuggh,' muttered Jennifer again, as yet another stripe from the belt made its harsh imprint into her cheeks.

Karen watched avidly, remembering her beating at the surgery at the hands of the two Doctors, and her hand strayed down between her legs as she now knelt on her knees on the bed to get a clearer look. She felt Clare at her side and then the Doctor was whispering in her ear,

'You'd like to be on that chair, wouldn't you, Karen, getting your bottom smacked. You'd like to be beaten again, wouldn't you,' and she let her hand wander down Karen's back onto her naked ass, before grasping a cheek and really squeezing and pinching it hard, as though just giving her a little reminder of the experience.

'Perhaps,' is all that Karen replied, and her hand busied itself a little harder between her pubic hairs, and around the lips of her cunt, as another 'whack' could be seen landing on the female body kneeling on the chair.

'First things first, though Karen--come with us now,' instructed Clare.

Clare and Ginger again led Karen, by her arms, from the bed and towards the door, leaving her clothes strewn on the bedroom floor. Wearing only her high heels, stockings and suspenders, Karen was led out onto the landing and back down the stairs to the ground floor of the house where the music was still beating out, and smoky rooms were still full of gyrating bodies.

At a cream painted door at the end of the passage, Clare stopped and carefully turned the brass handle and the three women entered the darkened room. As she closed the door behind them, Clare turned Karen to face the closed door and within a split second, Karen felt a leather choker being attached round her neck--it wasn't tight but it was certainly secure, and she also felt a longish leather lead, hanging from the choker, down her back.

'Keep facing the door, Karen, there's a good girl,' said Clare in her ear.

As Clare spoke, Ginger was on her knees attaching two leather straps round Karen's ankles, and between the straps was attached a silver chain no more than a foot long. Lastly, Clare placed a soft, velvet blindfold across Karen's eyes before turning her round and gently tugging on the lead.

'I'm going to lead you now, Karen, just like a beautiful pet ---do you understand?'

'Yes, yes, I understand.' Karen was excited but apprehensive as she felt the tautness of the lead on the choker.

'On your knees then, Karen, just like my little pet,' and Karen obeyed, going down onto all fours and enjoying Clare's sudden touch, as she ran her fingers along Karen's back, caressing her bottom, and then coming back to run her hand through the blonde hair hanging loosely from Karen's head.

There had not seemed to be any noise coming from the room, but Karen had not seen into the darkened room at all before the blindfold had been put in place, so she was completely unaware of who might be watching, or what might happen-she just had to follow her mistress's lead.

Gently, Clare led Karen by the lead, and as she shuffled across the carpet, the chain between her ankles rattled noisily, until a large smooth hand held Karen's chin and guided it forward, and then there was the unmistakable feel of an erect penis pushing at her lips.

'Open, Karen, open your mouth,' and Karen opened her lips to allow the hard, strong cock to pass into her mouth.

A hand grabbed her blonde hair and pulled her head onto the rampant cock, but at the same time, another pair of hands began to caress the cheeks of her bottom, pulling the orbs apart and then fingering the wet cunt lips at the rear of her body.

Yet another two hands grabbed Karen's swinging breasts and began to squeeze them, playing with the nipples, pushing them, pulling them, and all the time the hand was holding her head down over the cock in her mouth.

Suddenly, the lead was tugged and Karen's head was pulled away from the cock, and she was shuffled along a little further, until another hand held her head as a second cock was introduced to her open mouth. Karen again began to give 'head' to the weapon in her mouth, but then excitement mounted as she felt a soft hand between her cunt lips again.

The hand gently played in her lips and gradually two, three and then four fingers were entering her body. She felt the thumb join the fingers, and slowly the hand pushed forwards, entering deeply into her cunt, all the way, the whole fist going further and further in, until Karen could feel the whole of the female's fist right inside her, up to the wrist bone.

'Ummm,' came a little gurgle from her throat. Karen's ankles were restricted by the chain, but she managed to get her knees quite a few inches apart, so that she could feel the hand up inside her quite comfortably, and she moved her waist rhythmically as the fist toyed with her body, gently pushing and then easing off, before pushing into Karen's insides again.

The cock in her mouth was lunging into her throat now, the hand holding her head firmly down, so that each stroke pushed the cock to the back of the mouth, and Karen's cheeks puffed out with the effort. She felt incredibly horny and randy, and she was certainly finding this new experience fantastically erotic, her body completely on fire now.

Clare's voice broke the silence-'Now do it to her Ginger, make her do it, go on. I'll hold it for you.'

My God, thought Karen, what are they going to do? The soft fist up inside Karen's cunt slowly withdrew, and then Karen felt a warm mouth on her anus, licking and pushing with the tongue.

The cock in Karen's mouth suddenly stopped moving, and then was held in her throat as it exploded, warm liquid firing against the back of Karen's mouth and dribbling down into her throat, while she swallowed profusely but gleefully--she was getting good at this, she thought, and was quite happy to take as much 'cum' as was on offer, but the motions at her ass were grabbing her attention now.

A finger was slowly inserted into her anus, and then another, and the two fingers gently pulled apart, opening Karen's ass so that it was gaping. The fingers eased, and then they pulled again, opening Karen once more, and then the tongue returned to push into the opening-this is out of this world, thought Karen, and she knew she was the centre of attention, and she didn't care.

Suddenly, Karen felt a hard object prodding at her ass hole, round and probably wooden, and then it was pushing at her pink anus. Two hands were holding the cheeks of her bottom apart while the weapon gently pushed at her wet ass, and then it pushed a little harder and 'ooohh'-it was inside her. She had 'lost' the flaccid cock in her mouth, and was resting her head gently on the settee in front of her, concentrating on the firm, round weapon that had been inserted into her bottom.

Karen began to breath heavily as, inch by glorious inch, she felt the weapon move solidly up into her bottom, withdrawing a couple of inches, before being moved back towards the centre of her body.

'Oh my God, ohhhh..., oh Christ,' she moaned, as she felt the other two hands holding the cheeks of her ass wide apart.

'Now Ginger, now do it,' instructed Clare Williams. Clare took over holding the rolling pin inside Karen's ass, and Ginger concentrated on Karen's streaming cunt.

With one hand, Ginger held the lips of Karen's cunt apart, and with the fingers of her other hand, Ginger concentrated on the wet, pink layers of skin within the walls of Karen's delicious cunt. She began to caress them in various motions, up and down, round and round, squeezing, pinching, then caressing them again, then rubbing hard, then pushing two fingers deep within the cunt, then back to caressing the layers again.

Ginger pulled at the skin, and concentrated on one particular spot right in the centre, rubbing frantically up and down, and round and around. Karen was sighing heavily and breathing ever more deeply, and Clare added encouragement by pushing the hard, wooden weapon in and out of her anus once or twice with fervour.

'Go on Karen, there's a good girl,' and Ginger kept up the torment, knowing that sooner or later, Karen would have to succumb to the torture.

'Ohhhhh no, no, my Goooo...I can't heeee...Ohhhh nooo!!' and Ginger felt a drop of wetness on her fingers as she continued the incessant rubbing. The drop turned into a trickle as Karen began to wet herself, a little spurt shooting out from between her legs, and then two or three more golden spurts, and then Ginger just held her hand in Karen's pubic bush, and allowed the young woman to 'wee' over her hand at will.

'That's it Karen,' encouraged Clare again 'Just wet yourself properly, that's wonderful,' and Ginger took her hand away and watched as the young blonde woman emitted short, wet bursts of her own fluids onto the carpet below.

It was over very quickly, but during the few seconds, Karen had become almost orgasmic as she had lost control of herself, and allowed her body to give in to itself in front of this unknown audience. On a chain lead and with her ankles shackled, she wondered what else lay in store for her at this weird party, but then she didn't really care--she could go on holiday for 6 months if she wanted to-disappear completely with all that money she had--she was answerable to no-one.

The rolling pin still played in her bottom, giving Karen wonderful sensations for a little while longer, and then Clare eased the thick weapon out gently, allowing Karen's anus to 'breathe' open and close involuntarily for a few seconds, before only the heaving motions of Karen's glorious body could be seen kneeling against the settee.

'Karen, you've wet the carpet, haven't you, you naughty young lady,' said Clare Williams, sternly. 'Haven't you?!!,' and she slapped the exposed cheeks of Karen's ass with the end of the leash that was attached to the choker round Karen's neck.

'Yes, yes, I have,' blurted Karen.

'You'll have to be punished for that, won't you, young lady?' and the leash was struck across the two beautiful cheeks of the bottom once more, before Clare gently tugged on the leash and turned towards the door of the room, and Karen had to shuffle her hands and knees across the carpet, following the pair of legs in front of her.

The blindfold was still in place over Karen's eyes, but she heard the door open and could tell that a shaft of light had entered. She was led slowly into the hall where the floor felt rougher on Karen's knees, and then Clare turned to speak to her.

Will there be more for the poor girl??