Another Night in Somalia

Story Info
The women of Somalia are simply beautiful.
1.3k words
2.75
23.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

Malik Saint-Germain is the name but you can call me Mal. Everybody does. I'm a big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I attend Carleton University, the setting of most of my adventures. I'm studying business law these days. It's okay, but I can barely focus on school right now. The truth is that I am a sex addict, man. And I'm going to tell you about some of the most wicked things I've done. Oh, I am bisexual by the way. I hope that's okay with you people. If it's not okay, you can kiss my Black ass all over. That's what I say to people who aren't open-minded. Rocks, doesn't it?

I hooked up with this tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed, forty-something White lady in the town of Kanata. Linda Mallory is her name. Like many middle-aged White women in the Capital Region of Canada, Linda has a thing for young Black men. That's more than okay by me because I fuck all kinds of booty. I don't discriminate based on race. I met Linda over the Internet and we had ourselves a good time. As soon as I got to her house in the Katimavik neighbourhood of the City of Kanata, we got our freak on. I mean, the bitch ordered me to undress as soon as I got to her place. White women are freaky, man. Good to fuck. However, I gotta marry me a Black woman when I get out of school. Black Love is special, you know? No, I'm not a hypocrite.

Anyhow, Linda Mallory sat me down on her couch and sucked my eight-inch, uncircumcised Black dick while I sipped on some red wine. As soon as I got hard, she made me put on a condom and climbed on top of me. I put my hands around her narrow hips and thrust my cock deep into her pussy. I fucked her hard. She kind of reminds me of Julia Ann, this porn star I've kind of got a thing for. I fucked her hard and she screamed all kinds of obscenities while getting banged. White chicks are such hypocrites, man. I don't mind fucking them but I could never live with one. They see a Black guy walking down the street and they lower their eyes or stare straight past you. Five minutes later they're throwing themselves at you in a bar or a club. I mean, if you're a Black guy at a bar or club in the city of Ottawa you practically have to fight off the drunken, horny White sluts. It's weird, eh?

I put Linda on all fours and spanked her perky White ass while thrusting my dick deep into her pussy. She seemed to like my rough side and asked me to pull her hair. I didn't mind at all. After a while, we switched things up. Linda found herself on her back with her legs in the air and my dick in her asshole. I looked into her pale, cold eyes as I worked my cock into her asshole. Her ass felt kind of tight around my cock, but I could tell she was no stranger to anal sex. Her hole was kind of too supple for that. I stretched the annoying White woman's asshole with deep thrusts of my big dick. And she loved it for she screamed for more. I'll be the first to say that my dick felt nice in her asshole, but I didn't want anything to do with her after I got my rocks off. I left her house a few minutes later. I hopped back on the bus to Terry Fox Station and then went back to downtown Ottawa. From there I caught the bus to Carleton University, near which I happen to live.

As soon as I got home, I realized something funny was going on. My roommate Andrew Leland was drunk and horny. Andrew is half Black and half Hispanic. He's originally from the City of Boston, Massachusetts. We've been getting a lot of American students at Carleton University lately and Andrew is one of them. He's also as queer than a two-dollar bill. He thinks he's fooling people by walking all over campus with this big-booty White chick named Clarice. Truth be told I caught him fucking her sweet White pussy once but I know he's a at least bisexual. I guess that's why I basically ordered him to get naked and suck my cock. Like the horny bastard that he is, Andrew couldn't wait to get on his knees to service me. He sucked my cock while stroking his dick. Afterwards I put on a condom, bent him over and stuffed my cock up his ass. Andrew screamed really loud as I hammered his ass with powerful thrusts. I love the feel of a tight asshole around my dick. Doesn't matter if I'm getting it from a man or a woman.

After I fucked Andrew for about half an hour, I pulled out and went to the shower without saying anything to him. Since I was still horny, I went to visit this bitch named Shukri. She's a big-booty Somali chick who works at a restaurant in downtown Ottawa. She's one of those freaky Somali women who likes to fuck around with lots of guys. A lot of people think Muslim women are pure and chaste. The truth is they're freakier than most regular women. Side effect of living in a deeply restrictive and repressive subculture, you know? Shukri has a thing for Haitian guys and I guess that's good news for me. I went to visit this big and tall, big-bottomed Black Muslim slut and had a good time.

Shukri and I wasted no time getting our freak on as soon as I got to her house. She sucked my cock with the freaking Hijab on, and I loved it. Somali women can really suck dick, man. Especially the really conservative ones who wear the Hijab wherever they go. I ended up shooting my cum all over Shukri's beautiful face after she really worked my dick up. I think I came all over her Hijab too, and she laughed at that. I put on a condom and she straddled me. I wrapped my arms around her wide hips and thrust my cock deep into her pussy. Shukri screamed like a madwoman as I pumped my cock into her pussy. I fucked her like this for a good while, then decided to switch things up. I put her on all fours and had a go with her ass. Shukri spread her big ass cheeks wide open for me and asked me to stick my dick in her asshole. I smiled as I pressed my cock against the conservative Black Muslim woman's asshole. Gently, I applied some lotion on my dick before pushing it in.

Shukri groaned as I entered her asshole. Slowly I pushed it deeper inside. Man, I've fucked two people up their tight asses today already. A middle-aged and deeply horny White woman and a mixed-race bisexual guy. My cock just gets horny for ass some days and I've got no choice but to feed it. That's what happens when you're a big and tall, good-looking and well-endowed Haitian guy living in the continent of North America. Everybody fears you, but everybody also lusts after you. I mean, last week, I fucked this middle-aged and nerdy-looking White guy up the ass while his African wife watched us. I fucked Shukri's asshole until I came, then I pulled out. I did something I didn't do very often with the men and women I fuck. I kissed Shukri and thanked her for a wonderful time before showering and leaving her place. I've got a thing for Black women, folks. A grudging respect and reluctant attraction, if nothing else. Anyhow, I've got to get to bed. My dick is sore, as is the rest of my body. I need my beauty sleep. Hmm. Three hot asses, two female and one male, fucked by me in one day. I wonder what I'm going to do tomorrow!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers