Another One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted to show you how much I appreciate you." She was quiet for a moment and then said, "In talking to the girls tonight I came to realize that you are a treasure. Mary Sue has been married and divorced twice. Betsy is divorced and Carol is separated from her husband and it will probably end up in a divorce. Their husbands cheated on them; Mary Sue's first had a habit of coming home drunk and using her for a punching bag and there was a host of other faults that their ex husbands had. I on the other hand seem to have the perfect husband so I thought I should do something to let you know how special you are."

I pulled her to me, kissed her and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

+++++++++++++++++++

In the morning over breakfast Audrey told that the girls had such a good time that they were going to do it on a monthly basis. For the next two months Audrey met with her friends on the third Thursday of the month and she was always home between eight and nine. During the same period she had lunch with Monica on the average of once a week. Then the monthly meetings turned into every two weeks or so, but Audrey was coming home between nine and ten and she always wanted to make love when she got there.

I started wondering when the get togethers started taking place weekly and Audrey's time getting home went to between ten and eleven. The night she came home at ten forty-five was the night I finally decided that I needed to look into things.

The next Thursday I was parked down the street where I could see Audrey's car in the employee parking lot and when she got off work I followed her to the Gold Dust Lounge. I parked on the street so Audrey wouldn't see my car if she came out of the lounge for some reason. I gave her a half hour before I followed her in. I never wear a hat and I have 20/20 vision so my disguise was a windbreaker that I had bought that afternoon and that Audrey had never seen, a Cubs ball cap and a pair of horn-rimmed glasses with the lenses pushed out. And just for insurance I had on a fake mustache.

I walked in, saw Audrey at a table with five girls – one being Monica f course – and I moved to a table on the other side of the room and settled in to watch. Until seven all that happened was that the girls sat and talked while nursing their drinks. At seven a band came in and set up and as soon as they started to play guys started approaching the table and asking the girls to dance. Audrey said no to the first couple of guys, but after the band came back from their first break – and she'd had a few drinks – she got up and danced. Around nine one of the guys she danced with let his hands slip down to her ass and she didn't do anything about it.

Also around nine o'clock guys had joined every woman at the table except for Carol and Audrey. When the tune ended the guy who had put his hands on Audrey's ass walked her back to the table and she said something to him and he sat down and joined the group. About that time Carol picked up her purse and left. Audrey sat and talked with her guy and got up and danced with him two more times and both times he had his hands on her ass and was pulling her into him.

One by one the girls and the guys they had paired up with got up and left until only Monica, her guy and Audrey and the guy she had been dancing with were still at the table. That sat at the table and talked for maybe ten minutes and then the four of them got up and headed out of the lounge. I followed them out and saw Monica and her guy get in a car and drive off. Audrey and her guy got in his car and started to neck. I wanted to see what would happen so instead of storming over and breaking things up I watched.

For twenty minutes they necked, talked and necked some more. Then I saw the man get a nasty look on his face as the dome light came on as the passenger door opened. I ran for my car and hurried home and got there just about ten minutes before Audrey showed up. She walked in and saw me and said:

"Oh good! You're up. I was afraid you would be asleep and I'm horny."

As we made love I was wondering who she was thinking of; me or the guy she had been with at the lounge.

++++++++++++++++++++++

The next Thursday I was again in place to watch and the scene was the same except for the cast of players. There were the same women, but the guys were all different. Audrey danced with a couple of different guys before one of them joined her at the table. The only thing different was that this time the guy didn't put his hands on her ass. The group broke up around ten and as happened the previous week Audrey ended up in her guy's car. They made out. I couldn't tell what their hands were doing, but their mouths stayed busy. When the dome light came on I saw an astonished look on the guys face just before I turned and ran for my car.

I again beat Audrey home by ten minutes and as she had been the previous week she was glad to see that I was still up to take care of the condition that her make out session had gotten her into. The third Thursday was a repeat of the first two. Audrey had never done anything but dance close and do some necking. At least she never did that I knew about, but I had no idea if she exchanged phone numbers and met any of them later.

Except for Thursdays she was always home a half hour after she got off work so if she was doing anything it was being done during her lunch breaks or maybe she was taking off from work during the day. I really doubted that she did either since she obviously could have left the bar earlier or have gone to meet someone right from work. I was not all that happy about what she was doing and I needed to let her know that and I decided to do it in a way that would get major attention.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Harlina had come to work where I worked and since we were old friends and one-time lovers we often had lunch together. I knew she was between boyfriends (her marriage to Toby had ended) so I asked her if she was up for doing me a big favor. I told her what was going on with Audrey and what I wanted to do. She laughed and told me to count her in.

The next Thursday I again followed Audrey to the Star Dust only this time I waited until she had parked her car and had gone inside. I pulled into the lot and parked just to the right of her and then I sat and waited. At seven-ten Harlina, who had gotten there before Audrey and had taken the table where I usually sat, called me and told me that Audrey was out on the dance floor.

Without a disguise this time I walked in and walked directly over to Harlina's table and sat down with my back to the dance floor and asked Harlina if any of them had noticed me. She said it didn't look like anyone at the Audrey's table had. We sat and nursed our drinks while Harlina kept me up to date on what was going on behind me. Finally Audrey started dancing with the same guy and when he joined her at her table I put my plan into action.

The next time Audrey and her guy got up to dance Harlina and I got up and moved out onto the floor. I made sure that I kept turned so I wasn't looking at Audrey and let Harlina be my eyes.

"Okay, she has just seen you. Her face went a little pale. She just maneuvered her guy so her back is to you. I think she thinks you haven't seen her yet. She just said something to the guy and they are dancing back toward their table. She still has her back to us."

"We need to get out of here before she has a chance to get out first."

We went back to our table, Harlina got her purse and without looking at Audrey's table we left the lounge and went to my car. As soon as we were in the car Harlina slid over next to me and we pretended to be making out. Harlina was looking over my shoulder at the door to the bar and about two minutes after we got into the car she said:

"She just came out. She's alone. She's scanning the parking lot. Oh oh; she just spotted us and she looks pissed. She's walking to her car. She's in the car, but she is just sitting there watching." Harlina was silent for a couple of minutes and then she said, "She started the car. There she goes; she's out of the lot."

"Thanks sweetie. I owe you one."

"Keep me in mind lover. If things don't work out for you give me a call. As I remember it we were pretty good together way back when."

She got out and went over to her car and I drove over to Denny's and had a burger and some fries. I went home at ten-thirty and Audrey was sitting on the couch when I got there.

"Oh good! You're up. I was afraid you would be asleep and I'm horny. Come on Aud; let's go to bed and have some fun."

"You bastard!! How could you do that to me?"

"Do what Aud?"

"I saw you with that tramp Harlina so don't you be asking me "what." You know damned well what you did."

"Was there something wrong with it?"

"You know damned well there is something wrong with it."

"Wait a sec here Aud; I need to see if I understand what is going on here. You go out every Thursday evening, dance with guys and then go out in the parking lot and make out with them in their cars and then come home and tell me that you are horny. At least that is the way it has been for the three weeks I followed you."

Her face lost all of its color.

"If it was good enough for you to do Audrey, it should be good enough for me too; don't you think? Come on Aud; let's go have some fun."

I got up and headed for the bedroom, but Audrey didn't follow. About fifteen minutes later I heard her come up the stairs and go into the spare bedroom so I rolled over and went to sleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

When I got up in the morning I found Audrey sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee. She didn't look like she'd had a good night. I poured myself a cup of coffee and was fixing myself a bowl of cereal when she said:

"Why were you following me?"

"Because you were with Monica and you have a history of being stupid when you are around her. When your night out with the girls went from one night a month to weekly and your come home times went from eight o'clock to ten-thirty I thought it was time that I check things out. It seems that I was right. Unfortunately even though I followed you I wasn't able to get answers to all of my questions."

"Questions?"

"Yeah Audrey, questions. Things like did you exchange phone numbers with the guys and then meet up with them later on your lunch breaks or take time off from work during the day to have a little afternoon recreational sex? Also, while watching I couldn't see anything below shoulder level so I couldn't see if you were giving the guy a hand job or if he was finger fucking you. I kind of suspect that they were since you always were so horny when you got home. I guess I'll need to put a private detective on you to find out about the lunch times and leaving work."

She was silent as I ate my cereal and then I went up showered and dressed for work. When I came out of the bedroom Audrey was still sitting at the table and when I took my car keys off of the hook on the side of the cupboard she said:

"What are you going to do?"

"That should be obvious Audrey. As long as you have your Thursday nights I'm going to have mine. See you tonight" and I headed off to work.

Normally Audrey and I get off work close to the same time, but I usually get home first, but when I got home that night Audrey was home and dinner was ready to be put on the table. Knowing that I had the high ground I was a little on the sarcastic side with her.

"Have a good day Aud? Take a long lunch maybe?"

She gave me a nasty look and snapped "No! I didn't even leave the building."

I shrugged and spooned some mashed potato onto my plate as I said, "Too bad I can't be sure of that. I haven't had time to get the private detective yet."

We ate the meal in silence and when we were done Audrey said, "I want to answer your questions."

"What questions?"

"The ones you asked this morning. I never gave anyone a phone number. I have never met anyone during my lunch periods and I have never taken off from work during the day to meet anyone. It doesn't matter that you couldn't see what was going on below shoulder level because nothing was going on down there. As for the question you didn't ask – what was I doing – I was being a bitch!"

"I didn't ask that question because I don't care why you were doing it. I have already come to accept that you become a brain dead zombie whenever you come within three feet of Monica."

"You might not want to know, but I'm going to tell you anyway. I said I was doing it because I was being a bitch. Every one of those guys saw my wedding rings and knew I was married, but they came after me anyway. I got a kick out of letting them buy me drinks and then leading them on until they thought they were home free. I went out to their cars with them; let them get all hot and bothered and then I left them with a case of blue balls. Think about it Rob. Did you ever see the same guy twice come on to me? In fact, did you ever see one of the guys I did it with back at the bar the next week? No you didn't."

I remembered the look on the face of the first guy I'd seen her with when she got out of his car and the astonished look on the face of the last guy I watched her with when she left him.

"I told you why I was always horny when I came home to you. It is the God's honest truth Rob; you are a treasure and I was always glad to come home to you after being exposed to assholes."

I looked at her for maybe a minute and then said, "And how were you going to explain it to me when one of those guys you teased didn't take no for an answer and just took what he wanted? Did you expect that I would accept "I was just kidding Rob and it got out of hand?"

She looked ashen and said, "I never thought about that."

"That's the problem Audrey. You never think when you are around Monica."

She was quiet for a bit and then said, "What now?"

"Simple Audrey; I said it last night. You do Thursdays; I do Thursdays."

"No Rob; I mean right now?"

"Right now?"

"I feel an obligation. You were horny last night and I didn't do anything about it. I don't know about you, but with me the horny's linger."

I smiled and said, "It's the same with me."

We left the dirty dishes on the table and headed for our bedroom. We were exhausted when we finished and as Audrey snuggled up to me she said:

"No more Thursdays baby, no more Thursdays" and seconds later there was the soft breathing of a sleeping woman.

+++++++++++++++++++++

A month went by and Audrey didn't go out on Thursdays and then one Wednesday morning my secretary buzzed me on the intercom and told me there was a Miss Torpin there to see me. It took me several seconds before I remembered that Torpin was Monica's maiden name. I told Jill to send her in.

I stood as Monica came in and I asked her to have a seat. She looked as hot and sexy as she always had and as she sat and crossed her magnificent legs I wondered, as I often had before, why I had never cottoned to her. She saw where I was looking and she smirked and then said:

"The Evil Bitch is here to ask you for a favor."

"Evil bitch?"

"Audrey and I have no secrets from each other. She has told me all about how you believe I cast some sort of spell over her whenever she is around me."

I just sat there and looked at her.

"I think the world of Audrey and I would never let anything happen to her that would cause her pain. I always have her best interests at heart. I know what she was doing on her nights out with the girls and I didn't interfere because I know Audrey; I know how she feels about you so I know that she would never do anything that would cost her your love. She belongs to you totally and I believe I told you that in a high school hallway once upon a time."

"What is this about Monica?"

"I want you to let Audrey out of jail."

"Out of jail? What the hell are you talking about?"

"The girls miss Audrey. She was part of our group, but she won't leave the house because of what you might think she was up to; because of what you think happens to her when she is near me. That girl would no more cheat on you than I could stay celibate for a week. Besides, if I thought she was leaving the bar to do you dirt I would grab her arm, pull her back and slap some sense into her. Unlike the rest of the girls in the group she has it made. She has what the rest of us want and she knows it."

"That's part of the problem Monica. The three weeks I followed her you and all the others left the bar with a different man every night. You are setting an example."

"So what Rob? Every girl at that table except Audrey is single or in the process of getting single. They have no vows that need to be honored and looking for a life partner is part of the human condition. Two of them have met guys at that bar that they think they have a good chance of having a stable relationship with. I play the field because, to be absolutely honest about it, I have never found any one man who can handle me and my appetites. I have often thought that you might be the one, but alas, you belong to Audrey. Anyway, I'm asking you to let Audrey come join us on Thursdays. You don't have to worry about her Rob and deep down inside you know that. Think about it okay? Nice seeing you Rob. Take care" and she got up and left.

I watched the sway of her ass as she walked out of my office and I was human enough to wonder if indeed I was the man who could handle her.

+++++++++++++++

I spent most of the day and a good part of the evening thinking about Monica's visit. Audrey and I made mad, passionate love that night and afterwards as I lay there in the warm after glow I admitted to myself that Monica was right. I loved Audrey and I knew that Audrey loved me and that she was mine. Part of love is trust.

In the morning over breakfast I casually asked Audrey what time she would be home that night and she said:

"The usual. Sometime between five-thirty and six."

"That won't even give you time for one drink."

"What are you talking about?"

"It is Thursday isn't it?"

She sat there and stared at me for almost thirty seconds while I sat there and waited for a reply. Finally she said:

"Are you sure?"

"You are a big girl now. You know how to handle yourself."

She got up and came over and sat down on my lap. She kissed me and asked:

"Got time for a quickie before going to work?"

I did.