Another Red Folder Ch. 01

Story Info
Successful lonely Dom wants a female friend and more.
9.8k words
4.58
20.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another red folder was on my desk when I returned from my sunrise walk on the beach of my small private tropical island. Life had been very good to me. For twenty-five years I was a Dom training subs for wealthy people all over the world. Some students were lost souls forced to serve, some volunteered, some were sent to learn the lifestyle and some were forced as a last resort by powerful people who had too much to lose. I had given up training all except the last category.

The folder introduced Krista, the once loved and cherished mistress of a powerful Senator. She learned and plotted for years, then used her knowledge to threaten blackmail and ruin. He couldn't stand the publicity or her rejection.

She disappeared. It was in all the papers and there was much talk. Finally, she was seen, always at a distance in partial disguise, leaving a credit card trail in fancy places in Europe.

The gossip world said she was paid handsomely for her silence. Surely, she had gotten the life she told her friends she would have someday. In time, the entire world, except me, forgot her.

---------------

Such a lovely blonde, unblemished, thirty-year old, green-eyed, intelligent, spinner. The file pictures, showed her heavily, drugged, dirty, hooked and thin. No questions, she was mine to keep out of sight forever. Her former powerful lover hoped I would keep her healthy. Once every three months, I had to advise him in code through three steps of intermediaries about her condition. I would then be paid. If the payments stopped, I could sell her, as long as she could never go public. I even got payments from the trusts of dead men; payments that would continue until the captive died and I destroyed all the records.

I buzzed my first assistant, "Linda, find #108. Have her cleaned, take her to the infirmary for the usual tests, sweat the drugs out of her for two weeks then put her on the wheel and advise me." This was pretty standard. Linda's eyes flashed. She had learned to love this part of her job. I had never asked but it was obvious, she liked women, controlling them and their pain.

"Linda, I'll do my monthly walk through of all the facilities tomorrow morning at eight. Accompany me with your pad. By the way, increase the strength of your sunscreen. Your light skin is starting to tan and freckle. I like your ass cheeks pale so they redden when I spank them."

Linda twisted her black studded collar of rank in her fingers, gave me a mock curtsey and said, "Yes, Master." I hoped she was wet and uncomfortable between her legs. Her twinkling eyes, her knowing smile, her body and her outrageous pheromones, had my dick hot and dripping in my shorts as usual.

The next morning, my level three helpers were all in their proper stations -- two in each of the two dungeon rooms, two in the bath facilities, two in the kitchen and two in the warehouse. The level two helpers were going about their more free movement jobs. The four level one assistants, like Linda, scurried about their management and communication tasks. It took a lot of people to manage the thirty errant souls in different rehabilitation stages that rotated through our multi-million dollar operation and the fourteen permanent guests. In fact, there were thirty "staff" plus me for the forty-four "patients." The "staff members" are all "patients" who have faced reality and are trying to make the best of their lives. Neither they, nor I, will ever leave the island.

--------------------

"Master Carl, #108 is on the wheel in the dungeon as you requested."

"Did she eat today? Is she clean inside and out?"

"Sir, she has not eaten for twenty-four hours and she is clean inside and out."

"How has she behaved?"

"She has a foul mouth and has been difficult at all stages. The helpers have been gentle with her but have had to endure a lot of abuse and......."

"And?"

"They humbly ask that you be rough on her."

"She was that bad? And such a pretty girl."

"She was horrible, spitting, kicking."

"I get the picture. I'll be there in a while. Tell the dungeon assistants what you told me."

"Yes, Sir. And, Master, the finger-tip glove is in the drawer just inside the dungeon, I took the liberty of installing the metal egg. She is strapped a little loosely and upright on the wheel. The gel has already been applied."

Damn, the women wanted this one to get the treatment.

"Good morning, Krista? The staff tells me you have been a bitch."

"Fuck you."

A hooded naked, lean woman stood on either side of our new guest. Their arms were folded and a thick cat-of-nine-tails draped down their bodies. "Ladies tell Krista, Good Morning."

The air whistled and slightly out of time there was a loud, "Thwak" and then another "Thwak."

Krista screamed as each blow fell perfectly across each of her breasts. Her eyes were full of tears and anger, while I fitted the glove and plugged it into the Erostek ET312.

"You filthy faggot. Get me down. I'll have you ................"

I spread my hand across her abdomen, resting my thumb in a glob of gel over one ovary and my middle finger in the glob over the other. I pressed the modified "Momentary On" button. The unit was almost at full power. Current surged through her ass, through her bowels, through her stomach, through her ovaries and into the metal tips on my hand. The little threatening bitch screamed so hard, I though her lungs would pop out. Her body convulsed, jerked away from the wheel and then slammed back hard. The thump of her back and head was very noticeable. She glared at me so I hit the button again. She screamed just as loudly and slammed her body into the heavy wheel again. This time she looked down, so I could not see her eyes.

I took my hand away. She looked at me again, "You son-of-a-bitch."

I shook my head sadly, put my metal tipped thumb in her belly button and my tipped finger on her clit and pulsed for a full second. She screamed, peed and slumped momentarily, until I pulsed her again and then a third time. My little resistive student was covered in sweat, panting hard and trembling from head to toe.

"Want to call me a name again?"

She screamed, "NO!" I took my finger from her bellybutton and pulsed so all the current went from her ass to her clit. Sometimes, it is difficult to tell what happens to a woman with this harsh treatment. With Linda, I knew, she came. With others, I do not know. Krista thrust her hips forward, impaling herself on my metal tipped finger. I backed the power down brought my thumb to her clit and pulsed her five times. She ground her teeth so hard you could hear them grate together, drool flowed from her mouth and milky liquid flowed from her cunt wetting my hand, the glove and the floor.

When she regained some strength and breath, I spoke to her again, "Show some respect or I'll fry your cunt. Answer civilly; want to call me a name again?"

Her voice was weak now, "No, Sir, I do not want to call you a name again."

"Now, apologize to the others. Remember, they will be taking care of you, preparing your food and advising me on your deportment."

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what. Tell them you are sorry for being abusive and being such a bitch."

"I'm sorry for being such a bitch and treating you all badly. I will not be bad again."

"My little Krista, you have many lessons ahead of you. You have a lot to learn and your rebellious, controlling spirit will bring you lots of pain. Still your apologies are a good start."

"Where am I? Why are you doing this? Who drugged me? "

I turned my back and the harsh sounds of three heavy whip slaps fell across each of her breasts again.

"You are not to talk to me unless I ask you a question or give you permission."

"What if....."

Thwak, thwak.

Finally, she was quietly crying.

"Clean her, check her for any burns, let her sleep, feed her. In two days prepare her completely and put her in the stocks. I will see her at nine a.m."

Both helpers bowed almost to the floor with their arms held wide out to their sides, Linda spoke for them all, "Yes, Master, she will be ready for you."

-------------------------

When I entered the dungeon two days later, I did not ask Linda or the staff about Krista's attitude and actions. Her white ass was staring at me. She was on a three foot high stage. There was a spreader bar between her ankles; she was bent at the waist and her hands and neck were in a stock slightly lower than her waist.

I talked to what I saw. "Good Morning, Krista. Have you had a restful two days?"

"How in the hell do you think my days were you pervert?"

I shook my head in pity and nodded to my masked helpers. They had chosen ridding crops for today. The air whistled and each blow landed squarely on her ass cheeks. She was still in mid scream while I watched the welts redden and rise.

"Your file says you have an I.Q. of 110. Surely that is smart enough to understand your situation."

"Shit face."

"How would you know, Krista, I am behind you?" I raised two fingers and nodded again. The ladies liked whipping this bitch. I had never seen the crops swung so hard.

Krista was sobbing.

"You are helpless and under my complete control. The rest of your life will be that way unless I decide you are too much trouble." Again I nodded and two more welts crisscrossed her once smooth white cheeks.

"Linda, do you have a dildo that wants to explore inside Krista?"

"Yes, Master Carl, I have just the correct one."

"Stretch her. Make her know she is helpless but do not damage her once loved and once expensive cunt."

"I will be careful, Master."

"Get her close, even if she fights you all day. Then get her close twice more but do not let her cum."

"Thank you, Master, for this honor."

"Enjoy yourself, Linda."

She was stepping into a leather harness when I left. One helper held a very thick, well lubed, seven inch long cock to fit into the harness. As I left, I remembered twelve years ago when I fucked Linda into submission. She was as bad as this bitch. She almost killed me. My cock ached for days but she had to crawl because her hips and thighs were so bruised from my thrusting weight. Before she could stand, I cuffed her into a crawling position, fitted her with vibrating blow up toys and let her crawl around the compound while it was still under construction. From time to time she would roll over and climax. If she tried to sleep I would shock her with a wand. Today, I am not sure if she likes to fuck or feel pain.

Late the next evening a disheveled Linda asked to see me. "Master, I have failed you and deserve anything you choose to do to me."

"Yes, explain."

"The more I fucked Krista, the more she came. If I brought her too much pain she passed out but would cum easily when she woke up. I cannot make her cunt yield."

Linda was unsteady on her feet. When I asked her to sit, she fell forward into my arms, passed out. Well, there was no denying that she tried.

I called Brenda in, "Have Linda checked by the medical staff and put to bed. Keep me advised on her condition every six hours."

As she started to leave, I added, "And Brenda, have #108 put in a swing and her mouth held wide open with a clamp. Set out the four small sizes of balloons."

"Yes, Master Carl, thank you for letting me serve you directly."

Krista had great endurance. Her eyes flashed at me to let me know her cunt had defeated Linda's best efforts.

"Krista, I know your spirit and appreciate it. However, your intelligent is questionable. I have all the time in the world and a thousand things I know to do to make you submit. You will never leave this island and neither will I. If I finally tire of your contrarian actions, I will just kill you."

I stood in front of her. She was belly down with her arms legs and head pulled back. Her mouth was held wide open. Her eyes still flashed. Deep in her mind she thought, "I defeated the bitch, I can defeat this asshole."

I pushed my finger to the back of her throat. She gagged. This was good for me and bad for her. The first foot long balloon I chose was only an inch across. She would be able to breathe some around it. She had no inkling of what was going to happen. I slipped the well lubed balloon into her mouth. She tried to resist with her tongue but I just pushed past it and the balloon slipped into her throat. I worked it like a fucking cock just into her throat for six or seven thrust and then pulled it away. Her body was gagging, I motioned for her feet to be tipped up so when she threw up it would flow from her and burn. I had to be careful that this lovely did not aspirate. While she gagged, convulsed and threw up the helpers kept the area clean and her wiped down.

While they did their work I tied a flat six inch long board onto the balloon's end at ninety degrees to the balloon. She knew what to expect to some degree this time, so I pushed the entire balloon down her throat. I could see it bulge as it slipped down her stretched neck. She withered, gagged and struggled to breath for the three minutes I left it there. Her body was already tired and just hung gasping for air.

"Are you getting the picture yet?"

She struggled against her chains. I went up two sizes and literally forced the balloon into her throat. I knew it would tear her some and cut off her ability to breath. Her eyes rolled back and her chest had quit trying to inhale when I pulled it out.

"Let's do that a few more times and then go up to an even bigger one."

Her eyes were filled with tears and pleaded with me. I did not believe her yet but I did keep the same balloon and pushed it slowly into her, watching her eyes begin to give up thoughts of control and even staying alive. Her body did not struggle so this time. It wiggled some and just hung waiting to die. When I removed the balloon this time liquids poured from her but her body did not retch or struggle.

"Brenda, have #108 cleaned, let her rest for a while, let her have some pride by dressing her in shorts and a halter and then have her brought to me this evening after I have finished my dinner."

"Yes, Master."

That evening, #108 stood where she was left ten feet from the table. Her hands and feet were not bound but it no longer mattered to her. She stayed motionless until, I told her what to do.

"Please sit in the big leather chair and wait. I will join you in a few moments."

I brought my wine and glass when I joined her and buzzed for her refreshment. "Your throat is very sore right now and your stomach is not ready for solid food. If you remain pleasant, tomorrow you will eat well, we all do on the island. Our cooks are five-star. The liquid in your glass is what we have found will help you recover. Drink it slowly, it will soothe your throat."

She was smart enough not to fight and sipped her drink. The first swallow hurt but the second was good and soothing, like I told her it would be.

"Once you lived in another world but you betrayed trusts there. You are now dead to that world and can never return to it. The man you tried to hurt cared for you and has chosen for you to live a comfortable busy life here if you can adapt. He pays handsomely for your care and I would prefer to keep getting paid but your life, your pain, your body, your looks are totally under my control. The most horrible things you can imagine, I can imagine and do worse. A mild thought for me might be to remove your arms, legs and vocal cords and leave you in a Calcutta brothel to be used until you die. You would live for years because you would make a lot of money for the establishment and they would work hard to keep you alive. I choose to spend my time catering to those who live on the island with me and support me and understand our mutual plight. For those who make life difficult, you have had a tiny taste of what can happen."

She had not moved; her eyes had not blinked and she had memorized every word.

"Have you heard and understood? Be very careful with your answer, it could mean your life."

Her voice was hoarse and pained, "I have heard and understood."

"For a year I will leave you in the hands of Linda, Brenda, Carla and Sandra. They were all like you once and are seeking to make a good life here now. If you cause no trouble, after a year, you and I will talk again. I will not try to convince you that you have a homing chip implanted in your body and that this is an island that belongs to no country and is a thousand miles from nowhere. You would not believe me. Use the year, learn, grow to be a caring, useful human."

#108 burned to stay, to talk to understand this complicated creature. Her body hurt because of him, yet he seemed to care if she lived. The door to his suite opened and she had no chance to talk or learn. She was ushered out, shown a nice room with clothing her size; the door latched when it was closed but she learned that it was unlocked often -- always based on her.

In a year, #108 had been renamed, Heather, and was one of the most beautiful creatures on any island. She thought she knew where Carl lived. She could see a light in a distant building that was often on 24 hours a day. Did he ever sleep? Maybe she had picked a communication room that was always open.

One day she was ordered to bathe without soap and not to wear any perfume. Strange, everything she asked for during the year had been provided. She ate healthy, was fit, tanned and more beautiful than ever before. She was given a pill to take and dressed in only a black stretchy dress. She was led toward where she always saw a light.

With each step she felt more and more alive as a woman. As she drew closer, Linda crossed her path, "Stay very cool and under control tonight. You are very beautiful."

No one had said a nice thing to her since she arrived.

A wonderful dinner was set in a lovely, expensive suite. She was sat at a receiving table, there was wine and cheese but she was alone until he walked in. In her entire life she had never stood for a man, but tonight she stood and then wondered why.

"Good evening, Heather. How wonderful you look. I was so pleased to hear that you were joining me tonight."

Her mind flashed and her rebellious nature flared, "Joining him? Did he think she would be with him of her own accord? Did the asshole think she would put out for someone like him?" He was big, strong, older, not very handsome and reeked of polish, money and power. Unlike her, another thought trickled in. What else would she want on the list? She had made a career out of taking advantage of such men until she picked one with too much power to risk her threats. She took a deep breath and tried to relax.

"How wonderful of you to relax and brighten my evening."

Again her mind raced forward, "Hell I have fucked worse looking men for less. Relax and see what happens."

For three hours they talked about every subject on earth and found their common ground and areas of disagreement. For a year she had seen great beauties from all over the world and of all ages on the island. This man could take anything he wanted. Instead he talked and enjoyed her company. She knew he should. When he finally stood up after coffee and desert she expected the come on. Instead, he had summoned someone to guide her back to her room.

"Heather, I have thoroughly enjoyed this evening. I hope you will agree to dine with me again soon. You voice and laughter have brightened my week."

He did not try to kiss her, grope her or show his control over her in any way. As Heather walked back to her room she realized that she had enjoyed his company too. In a way that angered her, she always controlled men and they groveled, buying her gifts, begging for her time.

For two months she did not see him but she thought a lot and decided to send him a note inviting him to dine in her apartment if she could arrange it. Again her mind raced, since she invited him would he expect that she would put out for him? That she wanted him; needed him; enjoyed him? She never thought of men that way.