Another Saturday Night Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Long johns you goof. Like the one that filled me full of creamy goodness until I had a baby growing inside me. Our baby."

Her words were making me feel rather amorous and I let her know through caresses and kisses. She thumped me across the chest with a backhand and laughed.

"Are you trying to tell me you're horny?"

"No, I'm not trying. I'm trying to convey loud and clear that I'm horny."

"Okay, but I'm not much in the mood. You'll need to warm me up a little. We should do it on my side, the baby is in a weird position."

We had made love in this manner numerous times, we moved into position and got busy. She was on her right side with her left heel dug into my right shoulder. It would dig in with every stroke and when she came I thought she was going to break something. It was one of those blissful moments when the stars aligned and we came together. Our bodies shaking, me grunting, she was moaning. I went to get a warm cloth to clean the mess I had made between her legs as she slowly drifted off to sleep. I followed suit in less than fifteen minutes.

She had changed her mind by morning and had me pick up a half dozen long johns on the way to Uncles. When he saw what she had brought the smile on his face went from ear to ear.

"Girl? How you know I like dem long johns? Mmm, mmm, we gonna eat good this 'mornin."

Breakfast was over, Uncle and I were clearing the kitchen, Bree was washing and I started drying. Uncle stepped next to me and said softly.

"When you be done come in the livin room, I got a carafe of coffee waitin."

Bree and I settled onto the couch, Uncle came moved across from us, knelt in front of Bree and asked with his hand outstretched toward her bulging tummy.

"May I?"

She smiled and nodded. He had a tear in his eye as he spoke.

"Never had me no kids, never married neither. It's just me and my sister."

Walking back to his chair he sighed as he sat. "I been at Goodwin Chevrolet since I was 19, I'm seventy in two months. Time for me to do something else. Sis wants me to come live with her and I think that's a good idea. You'll be happy to know I'm gonna buy me a newer vehicle. Goodwins got a 2014 pickup with only 34 thousand miles that they'll give me cheap as a retirement kinda thing."

He continued, "And I'm gonna sell the house. All the money gonna go to you Bree. I aint got no kids, I have more money than I'll ever spend and I didn't do much for your wedding. Set up one of dem college fund things for your babies. Surely you gonna have more than these two and if I knows one thing, kids is expensive."

I was awestruck, Bree was in tears. No matter how much we protested he was adamant about his position. We reached an agreement that I would do some upgrading to make the house more saleable. Bree was going to coordinate paint and other amenities to make the house not look like no one had touched it since it was built in 1976. It wasn't run down or dirty, just aged, not at all what young couples were looking to buy. Uncle decided to retire right away and move to Georgia with his sister.

I called in favors from friends in the trades. The heating was replaced and air added. An on demand gas fired hot water heater with a modulating gas valve replaced the 12 year old tank type electric heater. New appliances including a dishwasher, energy efficient windows/doors, a new roof and a staging company hired to bring in different furniture for the showings. It felt good throwing his well-aged saggy furniture in that dumpster. Working nights and weekends we had completed everything by the week before Thanksgiving.

We wanted to somehow thank those guys beyond paying them for all their hard work. None of them needed the work, they simply wanted to help Bree and I see it through in a timely manner. Once again the American Legion Hall saved the day. The church that was going to rent it to serve the homeless had found a place rent free. Can't fault them for that. We rented it and hired a caterer to serve a traditional Thanksgiving meal for 47 people including wives and children. Though it was chilly it wasn't cold, the bounce house in the parking lot had kids in it all afternoon. All in all it was a great idea and a great way to say thanks.

By the faculty Christmas party on the 18th of December my bride was big as a barn, those words being the way she described herself. Everyone seemed pleased to gather and share a meal. Of course there are always the few who become inebriated and ruin it for all. Ours that year happened to be a fairly young student counselor who thought he knew everything, including who should and shouldn't be together. He was able to keep his yap shut concerning my brown skinned bride and my pale skin until the very end. He started in about mixing the races and bullshit like that. It lasted all of three minutes before he was being escorted out the door by five guys.

People were apologizing until Bree stood to speak. "Listen, don't worry about that jerk. We don't take junk like that to heart. He's ignorant but that's all on him. Leon and I will have our babies and raise them in this town regardless of what anyone says. So, let's forget what that dog turd was saying and finish off the evening with a final toast and goodnight."

The entire room stood and cheered, raising their glasses to Bree. We made love one last time before birth just two nights prior to the all-out rush to the hospital at eleven seventeen at night. She was on all fours, we moved slow and I made sure to be gentle. After cleaning up and scooting into bed she snuggled as close as her big belly would allow and whispered.

"You didn't slap my ass, you usually slap my ass at least once when you're making love to me from behind. I don't mind, you never do it hard and it sort of tells me I'm your girl."

I replied, "I didn't want to hurt you. This is new to me."

She sighed, "Me too. Let's go to sleep."

Two days later at exactly 4:47 and 4:49am two little chocolate bunnies were welcomed into this world. Both had skin colored a shade in the middle of our appearance and with soft curly dark hair. We had decided to name them after our parents, my dad and her mom. Michael and Melodie. They both grasped the concept of latching on and sucking within a matter of hours, Melodie was the first, when she figured it out and latched Bree jumped.

"Damn that hurt."

The attending nurse patted her arm, "It's okay honey, it will get better. Your nipples will toughen up and it won't hurt."

Then she pointed at me, "And they aren't your playthings anymore, they belong to these babies."

Then she chuckled leaning over Bree. "He won't listen though, guys love lactating breasts. Beats me. Just make sure the littles are fed before you give him a taste."

With two babies at home I made an executive decision that I was going to be an all purpose papa. I bathed them, I changed diapers, I lotioned their little bodies after bath time, I walked them in the middle of the night after she fed them. And you know what, I absolutely loved every sleep robbing, body tiring moment. Matilda's oldest daughter had a daycare and agreed to take on our two after Bree's maternity leave was over until the school year was finished.

For the first time ever I heard Bree talking about no longer coaching after the spring season. In fact she had begun talking about converting the junk room off the office into a nursery and working with me full time. It was full of old posters and advertisement stuff that should have been tossed years prior. The girls team made it as far as sectionals but lost to a team that had beat them twice before. Though they wanted to make state they were proud, being the first team to ever make it out of regionals in the history of the school. We threw a big party for them at our house, the back yard was full. Parents were invited, all knew our solid reputation and stayed home letting the girls enjoy the bbq and all the soft drinks they could consume.

It was also the day Bree told them she would not be back the following year but had a very good candidate that she just knew the board would hire. It was Penny, the youngest of the cousins playing second base in the summer leagues. The very girl who had watched Lou and wanted to be as good as she had been. She had proven herself worthy of recognition time and again over the past two years. As it turned out the board did hire her, the second black lady to coach the team. She took it one step further than Bree had, they made it to state the next year and took third place.

Bree's first project after softball season finished was to convert the junk room into a nursery. The next two weeks after softball season was done she was focused on nothing else. She would put their little portable sleepers in my office. In between taking care of the business she and Matilda worked on getting all the junk into a dumpster, got the room painted, cribs and playpens set up along with a changing table. I had a small sink installed to wash hands and little bottoms if need be. By early July it was finished. She could be in the office working with Matilda and still keep an eye on her brood as she called it.

Having decided not to renew her contract teaching she focused on learning everything she could about the business. I wasn't sure why and asked why she was taking such an interest in the office. We happened to be lying in bed after our first love making session since she'd been given the okay for coital activity. Her answer caught me off guard.

"Because Matilda is ready to retire. She's been with the company 28 years. Her husband has been retired two years now and they want to move where it's warm all year around while they can still enjoy it. And. I'm ready to take over the office."

We had a goodbye night for Matilda and her husband Petra the week after home coming. Early enough in the year for them to pack up and head south before the snow began to fly. We loved having the kids with us every day. They were growing rapidly and we got to see every small change in them. I loved standing behind watching over her shoulder as they nursed. There was something magical seeing a wonder of nature on display. Those soft little lips surrounding the nipple sucking for all they were worth. Her breast size had increased to a C size cup providing plenty of nourishment for our chocolate bunnies as she liked to call them. I sort of liked the term two Mocha Latte's, she turned up her nose, we stayed with chocolate bunnies.

The year following her leaving the school we used a portion of the money from her uncles house sale to start the Louise/Ezekiel scholarship program. Louise being my previous wife and Ezekiel being her uncle. That fund would go on to provide scholarships for decades focusing on disadvantaged kids with good grades but not the wherewithal to attend college.

Business was flourishing after a developer bought a huge chunk of land just outside town and signed a contract with us to supply all the garage doors and openers. We hired on two more guys to keep up with the demand of new houses and still take care of past customers in a timely manner. The twins were fifteen months when my sexy wife snuggled in close and whispered.

"You're going to be a daddy again. I'm about 8 weeks give or take. And this time it's only one."

We celebrated with a weekend romp at a resort while the kids were with Butch and Cathy. Their honorary grandparents loved those kids like their own grandchildren. When Bree was about four months along we began looking for someone to take care of the office when the new baby came. Ironically it was Penny's older sister Sandra who we hired to fill in. She took to Bree's system like a duck to water and was very professional on the phone. Seems she had run a dentist's office three cities west until he died and his wife sold the business. The dentist who bought the practice wanted to bring in his own team.

The way we viewed it was, his loss, our gain, and we made sure she was well compensated. Bree worked with Sandra until her ninth month at which time she basically told her the office was hers, she was going to be a stay-at-home mom with our three kids. Which became five over the next four years.

We sit on the backyard patio most evenings listening to the squeals and laughter of kids playing, along with fussing at each other. They at times need mama to kiss their booboo and make it all better. Bree's point of view is that a kiss from mom and a Band-Aid heal most wounds on little children. She still calls me her white boy when we're alone. As the twins began mimicking everything we said we made a decision that we weren't going to have our kids hear that terminology. With that in mind we hoped they would never use it or any other racial slurs.

The words to Sam Cooke's song I had been singing on the porch feeling lonely for myself so many years ago still run through my head from time to time, but they aren't the ones I had sung that night watching the rain. They are the next line.

"Another fella told me he had a sister who looked just fine, but instead of my deliverance she had a strange resemblance to a cat named Frankenstein."

I laugh and say if the song writer had met my Bree the lyrics would have changed, cuz she's no slouch in the beauty department. She fulfils my every desire and then some. I'm sure Louise is looking down on me satisfactorily knowing that I had gone on to find a wonderful woman and have the family we had dreamed about.

I still sit on the porch on rainy nights if the weather is warm. With 5 kids to look after Bree would rather be in bed fast asleep. I sit and watch the world go by until I'm tired and slide into bed, within a minute a tiny lady is snuggled against me. As it should be.

******************

I hope you liked the final chapter. I am in the middle of another requested story line and hope to have it finished within a week or so. In the meantime, happy reading.