Another Secret Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did I do?"

"Hard to say," she said. "You did a fine job popping my cherry. And I got a kick out of making you come in my mouth this morning at the restaurant. Rebecca and your wife seemed to enjoy what you did to them. And I like your cock filling me up. But you haven't made me come yet. So the reviews aren't in yet."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I started moving, easing my dick in and out of her. Slowly, I fucked her. And I leaned forward, as to angle the penetration. So the top of my shaft rubbed her clit as I entered and exited. Killian smiled up at me, a soft, dreamy expression on her face.

"Oh that does feel good," she moaned. "Keep going. Just like that."

It shouldn't have taken long. I'd been fucking for over an hour. I'd had my dick in three pussies and three mouths. I was desperate to come. But the longer you hold off your orgasm, the more accustomed your body gets to holding off. So, when I was finally back in Killian's pussy, and giving myself permission to come at last, it took longer than I'd expected.

Killian lay beneath me, not knowing how to move, but enjoying my dick as it drilled her pussy. Instinctively, she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and her legs came up to surround my hips as she tried to bring me deeper.

All our playful banter was gone. We were two animals fucking. It was rough and bestial. I used her cunt and she used my cock. Killian grunted and panted as I pounded her. Maybe she was close to orgasm. Maybe I was hurting her. It didn't matter. I no longer cared if she came or not. I was intent only on my own climax.

But it had been a long hour for Killian as well, and a longer day. She'd given me a blowjob that morning, the first of her life, and she confessed on the drive to Powhatan that she'd been thinking about it ever since. She'd loved having my dick in her mouth and my cum on her tongue. Then we'd gotten to the hotel and she'd finally, finally, finally gotten her cherry popped. But instead of enjoying a complete sexual encounter, we'd been interrupted. Hot and horny, she'd been forced to wait and watch as I fucked my girlfriend, my wife, and my girlfriend again.

While I'd been fighting orgasm, Killian had been craving it. So as close as I was getting, Killian was even closer. She screamed in my ear and her body went rigid as she came. And her spasming cunt squeezing my cock unleashed the floodgates of my own climax.

I erupted into Killian's waiting pussy, emptying my balls into her. I lost all sense of myself. Nothing existed but the cunt and the cum. I couldn't move or breathe or think. Every muscle was tense and locked, I could do nothing but pour myself into the girl. It seemed to go on forever. I had held off for so long, I had built up a lot of cum, and I pumped all of it into Killian.

I collapsed on top of her when it was over. My bones had melted, it seemed. I was a puddle. And there was a dreamy, unfocused look in her eyes as she smiled up at me. Neither of us was capable of moving. I didn't have the energy to even remove my dick from her pussy.

"I'm probably crushing you," I said eventually.

"Mmm...yes, you are," she agreed.

"I should move."

"Don't you dare. This is perfect."

"I'm too heavy."

"A girl likes to feel safe and secure. Especially when she's at a weak and vulnerable moment. Like after an amazing orgasm."

"And me crushing you makes you feel safe?"

"Of course," she laughed. "You're huge. And I'm on the little side. You're like a big blanket, covering me and surrounding me. And because you're a big, male blanket, you've got that poky thing filling me up. In me, on me, around me. I feel totally protected, inside and out. I could totally sleep like this."

But her security was interrupted by the ringtone of her mother calling. Killian's phone was on the nightstand, so we didn't have to move for her to answer.

"Hi, Mom, what's up?...Yeah, we're settled in the hotel...No problems there. Carl did his duty. Mission accomplished I am officially a woman now...No, Mom, I don't have any questions. And I think Carl would probably be able to guide me through any rough spots. He seems a right expert on female anatomy...Oh, but I haven't been lacking for female company. Carl's wife showed up. And Rebecca...Yes, it was a bit awkward, but Carl is a real ladies' man. He sent them both off happy and satisfied and still managed to do the deed with me...No, he's right here in the room. As a matter of fact, he's still in some other places as well...That's exactly what I mean. He's still engaged...Okay, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Killian hung up her phone and grinned up at me. "Mom says hi," she said.