Another Sexy Father In Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she lay there looking at him, her seducer, her lover, probably the father of her first baby, and her father in law. Robert never moved, he stayed in place, cock still in her, her pussy muscles twitched, he smiled, he knew what that was, that was her body's way of saying, 'wow, I liked that, I really did like that!'

He leaned in and kissed her, Lucy kissed him back, she had been thoroughly and consummately fucked by her new husband's dad and nothing now could ever take away that fact. And she also knew she would be getting it again and again, whenever he wanted.

They went into a mutual clinch, faces side by side, cheeks brushing, both breathing deeply, both reflecting on what had just happened. "He has taken me," she told herself, "but I also gave in totally. I didn't make much of a fight about it did I?" But what surprised Lucy was, at this moment she didn't feel guilty, she almost blamed SI for it happening in the first place, "if he had been up for it, then I wouldn't have been so desperate, and Robert wouldn't have got me, would he!"

Robert was also in thought mode, "Well I guess I have crossed a bridge that no man should cross," he mused, "but I could always argue in a court of law that I was saving their marriage by preventing Lucy from going outside of it. I have kept it in house, haven't I?"

Lucy kissed his neck; he lifted his head, and asked.

"Are you okay Lucy?"

"I have honestly Robert, never felt better, what you have just done, was what I needed more than anything in my life, thank you, thank you."

"I'm glad about that because we are not doing a one time thing, while SI is away, you are mine, okay?" he told her.

"Yes Robert, I know, I understand, and I agree, you take care of me, and I'll take care of you too," and to seal it, she rolled him over, mounted him and kissed him fully.

Lucy loved him as only a young girl finding her way in the world can, being a married woman now had brought a new dimension to her life's outlook. She understood inside that Robert had a lot to show her, and even more to teach her, she would be a willing and fast learning pupil; she had to learn to entice her husband back into her love.

She nestled into him, her arm around him, her leg laid over his, he was on his back thinking about how successful he had been, if she hadn't said those words to him on the afternoon of her wedding, he probably would never have tried to seduce her. But she was an incredible sexy beauty, and he also thought of their future.

Would he be able to keep her, would she stay faithful once they were on their own, would she succumb to another predatory man looking out for a beautiful sexy woman to seduce, he wasn't too sure, these were all imponderables. But in the meantime he was fuck and love her, to his hearts content.

There would be no place left on, or in her untouched by his wanton prick. He would have her in every way, and not look back because of it, to him it was sex, he didn't want to take her away from his son, she was his wife and would remain that way, but in between she would be his slut, his whore, his fuck toy to do with what he wanted and when. He would never disrespect her, he would treat her like the princess she was, and deserved to be.

"I have to go out Lucy," he said after looking at his watch, "I have a meeting at the golf club, sorry baby," he told her, Lucy sighed, but she knew he would go no matter what she said. He was that type of man, he was a man's man, end of! He kissed her lightly, squeezed a nipple quite hard making her moan in pain and appreciation. "He is certainly different to his son," she thought.

"I'll be back about 9," he told her, "do you want me to bring some Chinese food in, or will we be a bit too busy to eat?" he laughed.

Lucy laughed too, she knew exactly what he meant, he would want her again, and no messing about.

"He really is a devil isn't he?" she pondered. "You get something there, and I'll have something here, how about that?" she said, knowing he would get her meaning.

"Okay, that's fine by me, but be ready, I want you looking good enough to eat!" he said.

"Don't I always look good enough to eat Robert; didn't you mean that at my wedding to your son, SI?"

He looked at her, "you know what I mean Lucy," he said quietly, "I'll see you when I get back," and he was gone from his bedroom. Lucy lay there a long time, she savoured his smell on her, on the sheets, she pressed them to her nose, she inhaled his man smell. "He is one hell of a man," she told herself

Later Lucy showered, and thought about what to wear for him, she knew he would want her looking her best and sexy too, that was a forgone conclusion. She had seen the type of women he went for, lovely, sexy, dressed well, feminine, elegant and sexy, so sexy. She selected several things, but settled for a long slinky black silk dress, down to her ankles, split up the side, low cut, 5" backless patent leather heels, her hair done just how she knew he would like it. And to set it all off, no underwear!

She was reclining on the sofa at nine, she was still there 30 minutes later and getting annoyed, and also getting het up, wanting to be made love to. The phone rang and she picked it up. It was SI apologising for last night's fiasco, and this mornings, he asked how she was. Lucy recovered enough to tell him she was fine, and just sat waiting for his dad to return from the golf club. And in her head, "so he can fuck and make love to me again, just like he did earlier."

"You can never tell what time he'll be home darling," he told her, "he can be as late as 1 in the morning." His dad was actually timing his return just enough to get Lucy upset, annoyed, and in the mood for a good fucking, "treating them mean, keeps them keen," he would say.

"He had better not be," she said, without thinking.

"Why babes, you got a promise on?" he laughed gaily down the phone.

"Something like that you dolt!" she thought.

"Don't be silly SI; he just said he would be home by 9 that's all."

"Ah well don't wait up love, I have to go, I'll call you about this time tomorrow okay, I love you."

"I love you too," she told him, and meant it too, she realised.

At the golf club house Robert was remembering his last conquest before Lucy, if it could have been called that. It was the 18 year old daughter of the present club captain, He had been invited to her 18th birthday bash at the club, it was a lavish affair, and he had had a really good time, he had been fucking the captain's wife on and off for the last two years, and she was giving him the eye that night too.

But he could not take his eyes off their daughter, she was a real lovely, blond hair, tits up to here, and she had a ball. It seemed she had been having golf lessons from the pro, and had entered for the next Wednesday's mixed competition. And when the draw was made that night, she had been drawn with him; he was delighted, just to know he would have her for a partner was exhilarating in the least.

As Wednesday arrived, he was on the tee early, Laura Sheldon, the precocious daughter of the captain arrived, she had on a pair of tight little shorts, and a top, just about legal on a golf course. She was breathless around him, he was after all a very good golfer, with a handicap of 5, she was asking advice, 'what should I do, where should I try and hit it, what's the line of this putt?'

Robert loved having this young hottie near him; soon he was putting his arm around her, guiding her here and there. When he spoke to her, her eyes were glued to his, her lips tremulous; his prick was on full alert. But she was the captain's daughter, "his little angel," he had said, so he had to be wary too.

They were getting closer and closer, she had hit a birdie on the 6th, he kissed her cheek and hugged her, she responded in kind, but she crushed her body right into his.

"Fucking hell," he thought, "she's as hot as they come!" And on the 7th tee, it took off, he had his arm around her waist, they were laughing and giggling, and without thinking what he was doing, he slipped his hand down her back, cupped her ass, patted it lightly, and then squeezed it.

Laura looked at him, surprise on her face, but she was blushing too, and then she smiled at him. It was a smile that said, "I like that." Robert took more chances, and when ever opportunity presented itself, he was patting, stroking and feeling her ass as often as he could. Laura never once protested, she was always stood by his side, tight in to him.

She was giving him looks that said whatever he was doing, it was alright by her. In the club house later, they were sat side by side, her knee pressed onto his, but he never had the chance to chat to her the way he wanted to. Then her boyfriend arrived and she excused herself, Robert stood to go, said goodbye all round and left.

In the car park she was there. She asked him why was he going, that she had really enjoyed being with him, her eyes were flashing, her cheeks were flushed, she was hot! So Robert took the plunge, all in, all out, was his motto.

"You need lessons on your grip Laura, and you're stance needs attention, I can do that for you, if you'll let me?" He was making a proposal, that wasn't missed.

"I'd love that Robert, will you teach me, please?" her voice was small and girlish.

"Yes, but it will have to remain between us, your father won't like it," he told her. "Neither will your mother," he said to himself.

"I swear I won't tell a soul, I promise okay?" she whispered.

"Good, can you be at my house by ten in the morning; I'll begin teaching you straight away?" He told her the address, and waited for the, yea, or nay.

"I'll be there Robert, I promise," she told him, jumped up, kissed his cheek and she ran off back to the club house.

He was ready for Laura's arrival, when she came in he had a golf club in his hand. She was wearing a simple short dress, long sleeved but very thin. He thought it would be better to lead her rather than take her. He had her stand to a golf ball, and then stood behind her; he pushed his already erect prick down his trousers instead of across. Robert put his hands on her slim shoulders and slid them down to her wrists, adjusting her as he went. Then as he was telling how to use the interlocking grip he allowed his hardness press into her ass.

"Oh, er, oooh," she gasped softly, but she didn't try to move away, now he knew he was on a certainty.

"First thing Laura is not to sway when you swing the club, remain in position, if you sway like this," he told her, and rubbed his cock across her ass, "you'll mishit the ball."

"Don't sway," she said, "like this you mean?" and her ass rubbed him back. Robert kissed her neck and moved his hands to her thighs and pulled her back to him.

The preliminaries were over, no more pretence; he moved up to her tits and got to work on them. He had attended her 18th birthday a few days ago, and now he was going to fuck her, just as he was fucking her mother too. He enjoyed having that arrogant bastard's wife, and now his darling 'angel' daughter was going the same way.

He dropped the club, turned her to him and kissed her, Laura was breathless when he broke it, her cheeks were flushed bright red, her neck was blazing, her body she pressed right into his, giving herself to him.

"Come on," he said, "let's get you upstairs, I need to make love to you." He didn't say fuck, he didn't want to alarm her. Laura hurried along with him, she was so eager to be seduced for the first time, her boyfriend had tried many times, but now she was in desperate need of this man, her dad's friend, she thought ruefully. And he was about the same age, she decided.

As soon as he got her in, he got her on the bed and in between hot kisses and nipple squeezing he took her dress of, followed by the only other item of clothing she was wearing, her tiny panties. Robert teased her into removing his clothing, and then they were naked. She looked at his cock and mumbled about it possibly hurting her.

"Take hold of it Laura, it won't bite you baby," he said softly, he was beginning to wonder about her now. She slowly wrapped her fingers around it and was gaping at it, the thickness, the angry red head, and its hardness. Then he knew she was a virgin! "Laura, have you done this before?" he asked her gently.

She looked at him somewhat blankly, "no," she whispered.

"Jesus Christ!" Robert thought, "I've got me a fucking beautiful, gorgeous 18 year old virgin in my bed, and now I definitely am going to fuck her, teach her, then fuck her again and again."

Robert set about seducing her all over again, he kissed her, played with her lovely little pink nipples, she gasped when he did that, then he dipped a finger into her tight little pussy.

Laura moaned, she was in his hands, totally under his loving control, she wanted this, she needed him to make her a woman, his touch was stoking the unstoppable blaze within her. Robert wanted to jump off the bed and race around the bedroom like a banshee, screaming, "I'm going to fuck an irresistible virgin, right now!" He got over her, Laura looked up at him with school girl eyes, he kissed her, she kissed him back.

"Put me in you Laura," he told her quietly, he took care not to scare her. Guided him to her, her pussy was on fire, her body shaking and trembling.

She rubbed the head up and down, and then said, "There Robert, just there." He pressed forward to get into the tight little gash that was her unchartered pussy. Laura spread herself with a natural movement, giving him room.

He got half way in when she moaned, "Oh Robert, please its beginning to hurt a bit." He stopped, pulled back, and stayed still.

"Okay," she whispered, and he went back in, it took several minutes but he was in, all the way. She had expanded for him. Now there was nothing she would be able to do if he decided to rut her. But he didn't, this was too important to him. He rested on her, moving little, letting her get used to the intrusion.

Robert had to start or he would lose his erection, he began working in and out, and Laura moaned, then she had her first cock borne orgasm. She cried out as it grabbed her, her arms and legs closed over him, then Robert got on with it, he humped her, not too hard but he humped. Laura loved it now, "I'm a woman at last," she said to herself. The climaxes she was having were unknown and untold.

Robert set himself to blow his load, but not in her, the last thing he wanted was to impregnate her. When he was ready, he whipped it out and shot it across the bed. It was one of the best he had ever had, he had just conquered a beautiful 18 year old virgin. And what made it better was, he was fucking her lovely mother too, and he disliked her father intensely.

"I didn't know you were a virgin Laura," he said, as he cuddled and played with her sumptuous hot body.

"No, I know you didn't, but I wanted someone who could teach me," she said into his neck, all shy now.

"What about your boyfriend?"

"He won't get any of this ever!" she laughed sexily, and pointed at her body, "only you will get this from now on,."

They became hard and fast lovers after that, he fucked her in every hole; he taught her how to suck cock the way a man likes to be sucked, and to swallow all he gives her. She had limped for three days after he had fucked her virgin ass, but she got to love it, she didn't have a choice really. He also kept his affair with her mother on the go.

He would smile broadly when speaking to her father, there he was, shaking the mans hand, and wanting desperately to tell him, "I'm fucking your wife and beautiful angelic daughter when ever I want!" The stupid prick would have a heart attack if he knew, he thought, and what sluts he has for a wife and daughter, cuckolding wasn't in the same ball park!

Then sadly, it was time for Laura to leave and go to college, he had told her he would visit and spend an odd weekend in a hotel with her, which he would do. But his main concern was, who can I fuck now? He enjoyed fucking Laura's mother, but that was too few and far between, because of fear of being found out.

And then Lucy, his son's brand new gorgeous bride, had literally dropped into his lap, she had given in without any sort of a fight, he had his beautiful 22 year old daughter in law, and she was under his roof at his beck and call, "oh happy days," he chortled.

Lucy was sat waiting for him, "he shouldn't treat me like this," she fumed to herself, "if he thinks he's going to walk through that door now, take me to bed and have his way with me, he can think again!" She heard the door open and shut, "Lucy," he called out, not knowing where she was. She raced out of the room and straight into his arms, she began to sob.

"You're late," she pouted, "you told me you would be home by nine, I've been sat her like a lemon waiting for you!"

"Right on," he thought, "primed and ready to go, no problems with you my girl." He felt her ass, kissed her neck.

"You look good enough to eat Lucy, so I think I will." He told her. Lucy smiled, the starvation of the last two and half weeks had made her supplicant, he had led her to the tough of lust and bliss, and now she wanted to drink some more from it. She couldn't be mad at him, she wanted him to take her to bed and have her.

"Get your beautiful ass up those stairs," he said, "I'm going to fuck your brains out tonight." Lucy's pussy and nipples blew up, she raced off, holding his hand and pulling him after her. She dropped the dress, and posed for him, he was already getting out of his clothes.

"Come here," he said to his 5ft 8" naked beautiful daughter in law, she stepped to him, "get down Lucy." She knew what he wanted and dropped quickly to her knees, his prick was in her mouth before she got her hands to him. Lucy was transported immediately to heaven, having a good sized, and very hard cock to suck on was her idea of bliss.

Robert backed away, making her follow on her knees, she looked up at him wondering what he was up to, but not letting him out of her succulent mouth. He backed to the bed and sat down, while she was hoovering him, he took his clothes off. Then he lay back and let her have him. "Rewards for your pet are always gratefully accepted aren't they?" he mused, as he looked down to watch her gobbling him.

He wallowed in her attacks, savouring the feel of tongue, hot sweet breath, tight lips, and scraping finger nails on his scrotum, she was good, very good. And a lot better than Laura had been, he thought, but given more time she would have got better. And soon that all too familiar feeling building in his balls, the tingling end of his prick, the urgent desire to blow his load over took him. He let her have it all; he blasted loads of cum into her waiting mouth. Lucy swallowed greedily.

She stayed where she was until she was sure she had got it all, it thrilled her to feel his cum draining down her throat, mini climaxes set off within her, it was a beautiful night, she thought. "My husband's dad is a terrific lover." She whispered to no one but herself. She pulled his shoes and socks off and clambered on to the bed with him, and into his arms.

"Robert," she whispered.

"Yes Lucy?"

"What are your plans for me?"

"I am going to spend as much time as I can, balls deep in you somewhere or other," he told her. This caught Lucy's imagination.

"What do you mean Robert?" sjhe was intrigued to find out. She wasn't too sure she liked the answer.

"I have been in this sweet beautiful pussy, haven't I?" he said, as he fingered it, bringing joyful moans from her lips.

"Yes you naughty man, I am married to your son you know, and you seduced me against my will," she told him quietly.

"Yes I did, but you were ready for it, you needed it, and you wanted it, didn't you, come on Lucy admit it."