Another Shared Wife, Brenda & Scott

Story Info
This was a truck I had seen somewhere before.
4.7k words
4.12
74.3k
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I went to Art and Brenda's house one Saturday morning there was a strange truck in the driveway. This was a truck I had seen somewhere before. I put it out of my mind and went about knocking on the front door. As usual I was wearing a pair of cut off jeans, no shirt just the shorts. I wore no underwear either because that was the way Brenda wanted me. About a minute later I heard the expected call from the interior that I should come inside. Entering the cool kitchen I found Brenda and her husband. We sat at the table where I had fucked Brenda just a few days earlier. We made small talk and after about fifteen minutes, Art excused himself.

"I'm making a long today and need to run. Do you two think you could hold down the fort for a couple of days?" he explained. With that he was out the door before anyone could respond.

Brenda and I sat in awkward silence for a bit. She was trying not to examine my body, but was losing the battle. "You seem to be in very good shape!" She began to speak nervously. "I have never met a man that seems to be in such good shape. Do you work out?"

"Yes I do, but I also get plenty of exercise!" I said, looking her right in the eyes. "Women are always asking me to perform demanding tasks. Do you like my physique?"

"Yes...Yes, I do!" She stammered, her face coloring a bit. "Donna says that you might be willing to... uh...to uh...I have never uh...done anything like this before without Art!"

The bulge in my cutoffs was just at her eye level. I cruelly stood before her letting her have the benefit of the view. "Did you have anything special in mind?"

We sat in silence for a moment or two looking into each other's eyes. I decided to move matters forward. I audaciously slid my hands along the outside of her long, smooth legs and reached up under her dress to find her panties. I kept my eyes on hers and began to work them down her hips. It was her turn to stand in order to let me complete my naughty task. She lifted one foot and then the other and I left the panties lying obscenely on the floor. As I rose to stand in front of her, I let my palms travel up the back of her shaky legs to her now naked backside. With her dress bunched up around her hips, I pulled her trembling body into mine and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my bare shoulders and moaned as our tongues fought for supremacy. When we parted, I stepped back releasing her smooth buns and letting her dress fall back into place covering her supple body. She leaned back against the table as I put my hands on my shorts and opened the button to let them fall to the floor next to her discarded panties. She looked down at my exposed rising manhood and an expression of pure lust crossed her face.

"Oh...my...god!" she said, in a low voice as she reached for my erection. Her hand felt warm as she began to gently stroke it. She looked back into my face and then slowly knelt in front of me, examining my cock before opening her mouth and engulfing the sensitive head. Slowly but deliberately she took more and more of my shaft deep inside of her mouth and I felt it enter her throat. For the second time in less than a week, I was receiving an extremely expert blowjob from this older sex goddess. I looked down at her and watched my cock slide in and out of her mouth as she leisurely sucked me off. Her actions were driving me wild, but this was not what either of us really wanted. After a few minutes, I stepped back causing my cock to fall from her mouth and wave obscenely in front of her. She looked up with a bewildered look on her face.

"I want to cum inside your pussy," I explained, as I reached to help her to her feet. I seductively reached for the top button of her dress. She stood with her eyes riveted on my throbbing cock as I undressed her. It took only seconds to expose her bra-less breasts. She moaned and leaned into my marauding hands as I began to lightly caress her ample tits. I swept the garment from her shoulders and down her trembling body, and let it fall to join the rest of our clothing on the floor. She let me guide her to the table, then lay down on it with her legs dangling over the edge. I put my arms under her knees and pulled them up and pressed them back over her exquisite breasts, exposing her open, drooling labia. As I had done previously, I grasped her ankles and spread her legs open in a lewd "V", and plugged my raging cock into her juicy pussy all the way, and held it there with my balls resting on her ass cheeks.

She moaned in deep satisfaction! Brenda gasped as I began to pump back and forth in her smoldering cauldron. Just like the last time with Brenda, I held her ankles spread above her nude torso as I fucked her standing on the floor. I fixed my eyes on her tits that were quivering all over her chest with each forceful drive. Her eyes were closed as she savored each pounding thrust from my rock hard tool. Although not as buxom as my wife, Brenda had ample tits with large protruding nipples and freckles all over her chest. It was obvious from the lack of any tan lines that she frequently went topless in her backyard spa.

"Harder! Fuck me... harder!" she demanded, so I brutally slammed into her again and again. She held on to the table with both hands and she started grunting with each violation of her demanding pussy. "Oh god... fuck me more ugh! Fuck hard...ugh harder!"

Brenda, the nervous almost shy older housewife about town was turned into a cock-loving harlot that couldn't get enough cock. I showed her no mercy as I stood on the floor and roughly rammed into her open pussy again and again. Soon her body tensed up for a couple of cruel strokes, and then she orgasmed, writhing on my pounding cock. I kept on hammering her flooding pussy with long inflexible thrusts, still holding her ankles up high and wide apart. With another loud groan, she lost herself in her orgasm. The room filled with the aroma of our sweat and juices. The sights and sounds of her gratification sent me over the edge. I shoved my thick cock as deep as it would go and held it there, while I pumped her pulsating pussy full of my semen. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked as if she were in a dream world.

When I removed my dripping cock from her trembling pussy, it was as if I opened the flood gates on a dam. My semen mixed with her juices came flooding out and dribbled down her naked ass. I lowered her legs, and holding my half hard cock at the base, I walked around the table. Pulling her up so that her head was off the end of the table, I placed my cock on her mouth. Her eyes focused on my member then looked up at me.

"Clean it!" was all I said.

She eagerly opened her mouth, and with a lustful moan, sucked it in. With her head tilted back, I fucked her face. What an erotic sight she made lying naked on the table. Her breasts were rolling up and down as I shoved my cock in her willing mouth. Her pubic hair was disheveled with beads of moisture, and her legs were lewdly spread wide open. When I was satisfied that my cock was spotless, I sat in a chair leaving her there crudely spread out on the table. The room was filled with the aroma of our erotic adventure and all you could hear was the sounds of two carnally exhausted people trying to catch their breath. It was at that moment that Art opened the back door and entered the kitchen. Brenda seemed startled out of her lethargy. She tried to get up and hide her nudity with her hands. Her face was crimson in embarrassment.

Without a word, Art simply walked over to the distressed woman and kissed her fully on the mouth. Brenda collapsed back down on the table with an erotic whimper. My boner had returned with a vengeance. I worked my rigid cock up and down the exposed crack before me until I found and entered Brenda's unoccupied drooling pussy. I was afraid the kitchen table couldn't take the punishment of our carnal adventure but it was sturdier than I thought. Brenda couldn't concentrate on her husband's rising cock, so she put her elbows on the table and closed her eyes as I fucked her from behind. Not to be left out, Art maneuvered his cock under his wife's mouth and pressed it against her lips. Moaning and groaning, we continued to suck and fuck each other for what seemed like a long time. Without warning, Art screamed in orgasm.

This set off a chain reaction as Brenda and I reached our climaxes at the same time. The lewd display of three naked people vulgarly carousing in the kitchen was a vision that has stayed with me for years. We finally parted. Brenda and I collapsed onto kitchen chairs while Art returned to a chair across the table. If anyone had walked in at that moment they would've seen the three of us naked and exposed in erotic stupor. Our clothes were scattered in obscene piles all over the floor. From where I sat, I had an unobstructed view of Brenda's drooling exposed pussy.

A few weeks later we met up again at a Starbucks for coffee. Brenda was a typical mature woman, trying to act more experienced and sure of herself than she really was. "Why don't we go to my place," Brenda offered, "Art is gone, and we can have the place to ourselves!"

"Sounds good to me," I replied. While Brenda made us more coffee, I sat down on the couch and put my feet upon the coffee table. Brenda came into the living room holding two cups of coffee. After we both took a sip of our coffee, I turned and put my arm around Brenda's shoulder and pulled her close. I kissed her ear and she turned and kissed me full on the mouth, and while she pressed harder against me, I could feel the two large breasts this older sexy woman pushed into me. I let my free hand roam over the front of Brenda's chest and she offered no resistance when I squeezed her boob and twisted the hard nipple that was poking through her thin blouse.

"Brenda I really want you," I whispered, as I unbuttoned the front of her blouse.

"Let me help you," she offered, taking over and undoing the rest of the buttons on her shirt.

I never tire of seeing a large pair of tits in a low cut bra, and Brenda had that in spades! "Wow lady," I stammered, "these are the finest boobs I have ever seen in my life!" While maybe not entirely true, Brenda's chest was spectacular enough that for once in my life I wasn't feeding someone a line!

"Do you want me to take off my bra," she asked coyly, leaning her shoulders back and pushing her chest forward. I just groaned, and let my hands caress them through her white lace bra. "I'll take that as a yes," Brenda said, as she reached behind her and unhooked the thin satin garment. Teasing me, she kept it from slipping off her chest, and playfully shook her boobs as if trying to expel them from the now loose bra. "They're stuck," she said in a little girl voice, "see, it won't come off," as she made a show of trying to tug it off.

Getting in the swing of the game, I offered my assistance, "May I help you madam, I'm good at removing stuck objects from tight places!"

"Please kind sir," Brenda begged, "help me get it off, it's stuck!"

With one quick motion, I tore the bra from Brenda's chest, exposing what I thought were the most magnificent tits I had ever seen except for my wife's! "My God," I intoned, "They're unreal!"

"They certainly are real," she replied. "Wanna see and taste them!" she said in her Tennessee drawl.

I didn't need another invitation as I dove straight for the dark pink nipples with my mouth wide open. A sigh escaped Brenda's lips as I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked hungrily. Brenda's chest was not only spectacular in appearance, but also unbelievably sensitive to the touch. In the past, Brenda had cum just by having her nipples sucked, and while it took a tit sucking expert to make it happen, I am a tit sucking connoisseur!

"Suck me Scott," she begged, "suck my big nipples!"

Just listening to that girl's sexy Southern voice drove me crazy with lust as my cock was now like a piece of steel trapped in my Levis! In the next few minutes, clothes were flying every which way, with both Brenda and I in a race to see who could get naked first. When they were both down to our birthday suits, I was treated with the sight of one of the best over 50 bodies I have ever laid eyes on! The blonde-greying hair on her head was a perfect match for the perfectly trimmed patch between Brenda's pretty thighs. All I could do was mumble the words, "fucking beautiful, so fucking beautiful!"

Brenda too was not disappointed in what she saw. What really turned her on, however, was the ten inch tube of fuck flesh that shot up out of the dark pubic hair in my crotch. Without a word being spoken, Brenda sat down on the edge of the couch and gently took my cock into her mouth. What she lacked in skill was made up with enthusiasm, as she worked her hot little mouth up and down the length of my veiny shaft.

"Oh, baby," I moaned, "you do that so well, ooooooh, don't stop, don't stop," as my legs weakened as the mature cocksucker worked over my straining meat. It was almost as if she was starved for the taste of a penis, like she hadn't had in it a long time, and I could feel my nuts begin to tighten up as my orgasm neared! As much as I wanted to shoot my load into her pretty little mouth, what I really wanted was to stick my cock into that blonde fur pie, so after gently pushing her to the sofa I said, "I want to fuck you now, so open your legs and get ready!"

Brenda now dripping wet with lust, hurriedly complied and spread her legs wide, offering a perfect target for my throbbing cock. The head of my cock strained the lips of the tight little pussy, causing Brenda to beg me to go slowly, but once the head had entered the soft canal, I drove my penis to the hilt with one mighty shove. As I bottomed out against her pubic bone, I could see her trying to scream, but no sound was coming from her moving lips until she finally let out a low long orgasmic moan! I rammed my cock in and out of her quivering pussy. Donna and I had previously learned from Brenda and Art that Brenda had only had sex with a previous husband, Art, and a couple boys in high school. After giving birth to two boys, her vagina was still relatively tight and inexperienced. I enjoyed the feeling of penetrating her tight gripping labia and the control she had of her vaginal muscles.

"Oh yes!" she hissed through clenched teeth, "fuck me harder, oh god, fuck me harder!"

I needed no further invitation as I used my cock like a jack hammer inside the helpless pussy, resulting in a string of brutally hard orgasms in her pussy, until I was ready to blow my load, when I asked her if she wanted a load in her face. Now in a state of sexual delirium, she babbled about wanting to feel my semen all over her body, so I pulled my cock from the snug canal and grabbed it while jerking it wildly, aiming it at her heaving freckled chest. The first blast of cum flew all the way to Brenda's face, where she greedily licked it up like a cat at a saucer of milk, while the rest of the cum covered her breasts and belly, leaving streams of white goo everywhere. Brenda used both hands and rubbed the fresh semen into her supple skin and said, "Mmmmm, best thing for keeping your skin soft!" I just laughed and kissed her long and deep, probing her mouth with my tongue.

Brenda then suggested that we go get more comfortable in the spare bedroom. I got comfortable in the bed while she continued to caress my thigh. She turned onto her back and pulled my hand over her chest. I straddled her body and looked at her bare breasts, licked my lips and began to kiss, lick and fondle her nipples. My friend arched her back and I knew she wanted more and I was not going to deny her the pleasure I so wanted to give. I put my hand between her legs and looked into her eyes. I knew she wanted me to penetrate her when she smiled. At her silent request, I bit my lip and thrust my fingers deep inside her pussy and watched her squirm and moan with pleasure. (I knew that was how she liked it because we've had the "perfect sex" conversation so many times before that it was burned into my memory!)

Once my thrusts picked up speed and she was on the verge of a scream, I began to kiss her lips, her cheek, her neck, her breasts, down to her stomach, and still lower until my lips barely brushed her clit. She moaned in anticipated pleasure, and when I didn't continue, she let out a sharp sigh and pushed my head between her thighs. I started slow, taking my time to taste and savor her pussy. My tongue began to thrash her clit faster as her moans approached a scream. At that moment, I inserted my fingers once more while still sucking her erect mound. I got more aggressive as her moans of pleasure intensified, shoving my fingers as deep into her pussy as they would go until she screamed, "Baby, I'm about to cum!"

I continued to pump my fingers harder until I felt her body quiver. Then between heavy breaths she said, nearly in a whisper, "I'm cumming!" I placed my head between her legs again and licked and sucked her pussy, allowing her juices to soak my face. I flicked my tongue over her quivering clit which made her climax more intense. When she could not take anymore, she pulled me up face to face with her, kissed me, and licked her wetness from my chin. I moved off of her and lay down on my back beside my lover. She placed her head on my bare chest, naked, and still quivering from her orgasm.

Time passed, lunch was eaten, and before I knew it, we were naked on the bed again. Brenda was under me on her back with her legs spread ultra wide around my waist, her feet high in the air, I noted with my peripheral vision. "Your cock feels so good! Make sure you're pressed tightly against my cervix when you cum. I want it all in my pussy baby."

My quick thrusts became short rapid pushes into her. Feeling her pussy tighten around my cock, I knew it was time. After thirty minutes, I was finally able to release my semen inside this hungry woman where it belonged. Listening to her pant in my ear, begging for my jism, I let her have it, wrapping my arms around her pulling her tight. With all my strength, I slammed my cock into Brenda's entrance. Feeling the knot at the bottom of her pussy, I knew I hit her cervix and that my cum would fill her depths. With a loud moan, I held her tight as my cock erupted into her. I felt her pussy walls spasm and grab onto me, creating a vacuum of sorts to suck all my cum into her receptacle. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her. Our lips met instantly, her tongue found its way into my mouth and swirled around; her hands worked at my cock, pulling on it to reload it fully. My hands roamed her body, exploring every nook and cranny.

"What do you want me to do for you?" I whispered in her ear.

Brenda smiled and pushed me on my knees. "Eat my pussy!"

I pushed Brenda against the wall and spread her legs apart, and gasped as I saw the beautiful pussy on display for me. I brought my face within centimeters of her and breathed deeply, inhaling the sweet aroma. I moved my lips to her stomach and gently kissed it, my tongue sliding into her navel while my hands roamed her legs and ass. I moved my kisses slowly downward until I was just above her vagina. I moved to the side and started kissing and licking her inner thighs. This drove Brenda wild and she grabbed my head and dug her nails into me. I smiled to myself, she was ready again. I softy kissed her pussy lips causing a moan to escape Brenda's lips. My fingers deftly parted her labia as my tongue explored the inner folds of her lips. My tongue slid up to her clit and pressed gently on it before moving away.

I slowly, systematically brought her almost to orgasm again and again. My tongue pumped deep into her vagina while my thumb stimulated her clit ever so lightly. Brenda was finally ready, so I decided to bring it home. I brought my lips up to her clit and sucked hard on it, circling it with my mouth. My tongue repeatedly flicked and rubbed it; inserting two fingers into her waiting hole and pumped them in and out, all the while never letting up on her clit. Brenda shuddered and bucked her pussy into my face, smearing it with a mixture of cum and juices. I didn't let go of her clit and continued sucking her, determined to get as much out of her as I could. Brenda let out a scream as she slid down the bedroom wall. She was in heaven as her body was racked with orgasm after orgasm.

12