Another Side of Franny

Story Info
A young man gets to know his grandmother in a new way.
5.1k words
4.44
68.6k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kamalw1
kamalw1
373 Followers

Another Side of Franny

"Dinner was excellent, mom," Chris said, a satisfied smile on his face. He sat back in his chair and started rubbing his belly.

"Thanks, sweetheart. I'm glad you enjoyed the food."

"There's another reason we asked you here tonight, though," his father chimed in.

Chris looked into the faces of his parents sitting across the table from him. His mother, Dawn, was an African-American woman with smooth ebony skin and long braided hair that was just beginning to show hints of grey. His father, Philip, was a White man with a shaved head and a thick beard. Dawn always said she loved how rough it made her husband look. Chris took after his mother in the face, with higher, more prominent cheekbones, a softer chin, and a slightly broad nose. His 6-foot, athletic frame came from his father, though. He even shaved his head like Philip, but didn't grow his facial hair as much as his father. His honey complexion and light brown eyes finished off the biracial mixture.

"Um, what else is there? Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong," Dawn reassured him. "It's more like we need a favor."

"Your grandma Franny is having her house renovated, and we wanted to know if you could stay with her while they are working on it," Philip said.

"We would feel more comfortable if someone could be around the house with her while those contractors are gong in and out."

"How long is this gonna be?" Chris asked.

"Probably just a couple of weeks," Dawn said. "Just while they work on the guest bedroom."

"Does Franny know I'm coming?"

"No, she has no idea we're even asking you. You know how independent my mother is," Philip said, chuckling.

"But we also know she can't turn down her only grandson," Dawn added, smiling.

"Alright, I'll do it." Chris said, shrugging his shoulders. Since he was a freelance writer, it wouldn't be a burden for him to stay with his grandmother for a couple of weeks. He just had to let his roommate know.

A week later, and after a phone call where Chris was more asking to stay than suggesting, he was arriving at his grandmother's home. It was a ranch-style house with a garage, driveway, front porch, and a back deck that could be reached from the kitchen through a sliding glass door. Chris parked his car in the driveway and walked up to the door.

Before he could even ring the bell, the door was opening. Franny stood there, all five feet four inches of her, and smiled up at her grandson. "Hi Franny," Chris said, bending down to hug her. His arms wrapped around her soft body.

"Hi Chris," she responded, hugging him back and kissing him on the cheek. They broke the embrace and Chris stepped back. Franny was in her late 60's, but was still a lively, energetic woman. She had a body that was a little thick, like she had been just slightly chubby in her younger years. Her hair was mostly grey, but you could still tell that she was a dark brunette. Her fair skin was a little wrinkled, but not so much that she looked "old". Overall, Franny looked a little younger than her actual age.

Franny was wearing red capri pants and a loose pink blouse. On her feet she had on black strappy sandals. Chris could see that she had painted her toes deep red. "Come on in out this heat," Franny said, stepping aside. Chris followed her into the house.

The two of them spent the afternoon catching up. Chris told his grandmother about what was going on in his life, like how he was currently single and enjoying the dating scene. Chris always found it easy to talk to his grandmother, and they could spend hours chatting about anything.

That night, Chris was getting ready to go to sleep. He had to get up early in the morning to help Franny finish cleaning, because the contractors were coming to start the work. He had gotten a sheet from the linen closet and was preparing to sleep on the sofa. Franny came into the living room to check on her grandson. Chris couldn't help but notice that she was wearing a silver satin chemise that came down to the middle of her thighs. It had spaghetti straps and decorative lacing around the breast area. Franny was also barefoot, her footsteps almost silent on the wood floor.

"Are you gonna be okay, sweety?" Franny asked, standing in front of Chris.

"Yeah, Franny, I'll be fine," he replied, smiling.

"Okay, then. Goodnight, baby," she said. Franny leaned over to give him a kiss on the cheek, and for a brief moment, Chris got a glimpse down his grandmother's chemise. He managed to keep his face composed, not letting Franny know.

"Goodnight, Franny," he replied. He watched her walk away towards her bedroom before he took his clothes off. Down to only his boxers, he managed to find a comfortable position before drifting off to sleep.

The next morning, Franny walked into the living room to wake her grandson up. She smiled when she saw him on the couch. Chris had managed to kick off the sheet, and it was bunched up on the floor. Leaning over to pick up the sheet, she glanced up and stopped. Chris' boxers had bunched up a little, and Franny could see the head of his cock peeking out from the bottom. Moving slowly, she placed the sheet back over Chris, making sure that her hand briefly grazed his tool. It felt thick and soft, as though it was semi-hard.

"Wake up, sweetheart," she said, gently shaking Chris' shoulder. He slowly opened his eyes and thought for a second that he must be dreaming. The same view that he had last night down Franny's lingerie greeted him this morning, except that it wasn't brief. And this time, he was able to see one of her dark-pink nipples.

"Hey Franny," he said, tearing himself away from the view and looking up into her honey-colored eyes. "What time is it?"

"It's seven. The workers are supposed to be here at nine, which gives us time to eat and get the last of the stuff ready."

"Okay. I'll go shower and get dressed."

Franny walked into her room and Chris went into the bathroom. He stepped into the tub, slid the glass door shut, and turned on the hot water. He closed his eyes and relaxed, the shower soothing the minor aches he got in his back and neck from sleeping on that couch. He wasn't going to tell Franny that the couch was uncomfortable to sleep on. If this was what he had to go through to help his grandmother, he could do it.

Finishing his shower, Chris stepped out and wrapped a towel around his waist. Because the guest room was being renovated, Chris was keeping his clothes in Franny's bedroom. He walked down the hall and, finding the door to the room ajar, pushed it open and walked in.

Standing by the foot of the bed was Franny. She was naked with her back to the door, and Chris. The woman was bending over, pulling on a pair of underwear.

"I'm so sorry!" Chris exclaimed. Startled by the sound of his voice, Franny stood up with a start and was beginning to turn around, but Chris was already backing out of the room. He returned to the bathroom to wait for Franny to leave the bedroom, and to gather his thoughts.

Thinking back on the moment, a couple of things stood out in Chris' mind. The first was the fact that the underwear Franny was pulling on weren't the typical "granny bloomers" that one usually associated with a woman her age, but instead a pair of purple bikini briefs,

The second, and most important, fact that kept his head spinning was that, over her ass, was a tattoo of a rose with thorns spreading out to the sides. Franny had a tramp stamp! Chris would never have imagined that his grandmother would have a tattoo, especially one there on her lower back.

"Chris! I'm done in the bedroom," he heard Franny call out. He opened the door enough to peek out, and saw her looking towards the bathroom. He walked out and kept his head down as he made his way back to the bedroom. He was glad that he was dark enough that blushing didn't show up on his face.

"I-I-I-I'm sorry about that, Franny." Chris kept his head down, his gaze focused on Franny's bare feet. He couldn't bring himself to look her in the eyes. "I should have knocked first."

"It's okay, baby," the older woman responded to her grandson, her tone both soothing and amused. "Besides, it was partially my fault for not closing the door all the way."

"But I shouldn't have..."

"Chris, it's okay," she cut him off. "Go get dressed. I'll get breakfast started." Chris just nodded in agreement and entered the bedroom, making sure the door was closed all the way before getting dressed.

Wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt, Chris walked into the kitchen. The smell of cooking bacon filled the air. Franny was in front of the stove, dressed in a purple casual tank top that was loose, flowing, and came down to her waist, and black capri pants. She was just finishing cooking. As Chris sat down, she put a plate in front of him, a simple breakfast of bacon and eggs. The two of them began eating in awkward silence. Chris still didn't know what to say after walking in on his grandmother.

"Chris, do you mean to tell me that I'm so ugly and wrinkled that just the sight of my bare ass made you go mute?" Franny asked suddenly, breaking the silence.

"No, Franny, not at all," Chris blurted, his eyes wide.

"I mean, I know I've left men speechless before, but this is something else," she continued, a smirk on her face.

"Franny, that's not it at all. It's just..."

"Chris, like I said, it's okay. Accidents happen. Besides, it was just an ass. I'm sure you've seen plenty of younger, better-looking ass."

"Well, I don't know," Chris stammered.

"Your mom has a nice ass. I know for a fact that's one of the reasons your father liked her."

"Franny!" Chris exclaimed. He looked up and saw a huge smile on her face. "Okay, okay, I get it," he said laughing.

"So you okay now? Did I startle words into your mouth again?"

"Yeah, I'm okay," he chuckled.

"Good. Now let's finish eating so we can move the last of the stuff out the room."

They continued eating, but Chris knew there was something he needed to know. "Franny, there is something I need to ask you about."

"What is it baby?"

"Um, I noticed you have a tattoo on your lower back."

"Oh, that thing?" Franny shrugged her shoulders. "I sometimes forget I even have that. It's just a remnant of my younger days, when your grandfather and I were in a biker club."

Chris dropped his fork on his plate. "You and Pop-Pop were bikers?"

"Yes, we were. We had some wild, fun times when we were younger."

"I just can't picture you as a biker."

"Yeah, that was us. I had a leather jacket and everything. Your grandfather had a red 1965 Harley Davidson. We enjoyed tooling around on that thing."

"Wow. I can't believe it."

"Well, we did have a life. I wasn't always the 'Franny' you grew up knowing. I used to be 'Francine,' the woman who could turn heads by passing by and had legs men drooled over."

"My grandma was a hottie," Chris said in fake resignation. Franny laughed and they continued their meal.

The rest of the day passed by fairly quickly. The two of them made the last of the preparations in the guest room and, once the contractors arrived, really just sat around the house making sure nothing went wrong. Chris did a little work on his laptop and Franny watched TV. Once the workers left for the day, Franny fixed a meal and the two of them ate, the talk between them back to normal.

Chris was getting ready for bed, getting the sheets for the couch, when Franny stopped to talk to him. "Chris," she said, "why don't you come sleep in the bed with me?"

"Franny, I couldn't do that. Besides, the couch is comfortable enough."

"Boy, I know how uncomfortable that couch is to sleep on. And I have a queen-size bed, big enough for the both of us."

"But Franny..."

"No 'buts'," she said decisively. "You're gonna be here for two weeks, so you may as well be comfortable. This is your home while you're here."

Chris recognized that tone in his grandmother's voice, when she wasn't going to allow any further disagreement. "Okay, you win Franny," he shrugged. Putting the sheets back in the linen closet, he followed Franny into the bedroom.

The two of them got in the bed, Franny wearing the silver chemise and Chris wearing another pair of basketball shorts and his undershirt. He didn't want to just be in his underwear while sleeping next to his grandmother.

When they first laid down, Chris placed himself on the opposite side of the bed from Franny, to the point where he was practically on the edge of the bed. He turned his back to her, so that he was facing the bedroom windows.

"Goodnight Chris," Franny said once they were both comfortable.

"Goodnight Franny," he replied. Soon enough, Chris heard the soft breathing that indicated his grandmother was asleep. He wasn't far behind, drifting off a few minutes later.

Chris woke up suddenly, confusion clouding his mind at first. It took him a second to remember that he was in Franny's bed, a small nightlight over her dresser illuminating the room. As his senses came back, realized what it was that broke his sleep. Franny was pressed against his left side, his left arm underneath her body and her leg gently draped over his. He also felt her hand on his cock, which had gotten hard while he was asleep.

What am I supposed to do? Chris thought. As he tried to think of a course of action, he felt Franny's pelvis briefly press harder against him, and her hand squeezed his tool slightly. The heat coming from her groin lingered on his leg. He slowly turned his head, not wanting to wake his grandmother. In the dim light, he saw her eyes were still closed, and her breathing was even. She squirmed again, the hand on his cock squeezing in tandem. Chris felt his heart beating faster. Is my grandma humping me in her sleep? Seemingly in response to his silent question, Franny let out an almost inaudible moan.

She must not know what she's doing. Chris felt another squeeze from Franny's hand, sending pleasure through his body. He couldn't believe what was happening. His grandmother was grinding against him and giving him a handjob while she slept!

Chris turned his gaze downward. The sheet had shifted, leaving their waists uncovered. He could see that her tit was almost spilling out of the chemise. Franny moved her pelvis again. By this time, his cock was like a steel rod, her hand firmly grasping it.

Fuck it. I guess this is happening, he thought, shrugging mentally. It wasn't really anything bad if she was the one that started it, and she was sleeping while she did it, right? Why not let the older woman have her fun? She was probably having a good dream while this was going on, and who was he to take that away from her?

Chris slowly moved his left hand, the weight of his grandmother's body limiting its movement. He gently placed it on Franny's ass, surprised by how it felt through the chemise. He had never felt the ass of a woman her age, but it wasn't bony like he would have thought. With caution, he lifted the bottom of her sleepwear. Chris got yet another surprise that night. Franny wasn't wearing any underwear!

Oh shit! he thought. He was actually feeling his grandmother's bare ass! He gently rubbed and squeezed it. Franny seemed to react to his actions, her pelvic movement and hand squeezing getting just a little firmer.

Using his right hand, Chris reached up and moved the edge of Franny's chemise that was covering her breast. The nipple popped out. He gently flicked it with his thumb. This caused another breathy moan to escape Franny's lips.

This is probably the most action she's gotten in a while. This thought made Chris smile. The next squeeze from Franny's hand sent shivers through his spine. While still playing with Franny's nipple, Chris slowly moved his hips, sliding his cock under his grandmother's hand.

This continued for a few minutes, with Chris moving his hips to help Franny's handjob while playing with her nipple and rubbing her ass. His cock, in his shorts, slid underneath her hand. He cupped her tit and kneaded it gently. Chris' breathing became more rapid. He also felt Franny's grinding getting more frantic. Not being able to hold back anymore, Chris felt his balls tighten and his hot cum shoot out his cock. Almost immediately, he felt some of it dripping down the side of his stomach. His entire body seemed to shudder.

With sexual energy still flowing through his body, Chris reached into his shorts, getting cum on his right hand. He then pulled his hand out and reached around Franny body to put some of the cum on his left finger. Making sure to go slowly, he slid his cum-covered digit into his grandmother's ass. He felt her hole slowly give way to his finger. He pushed in until half his finger was in, and slowly slid it in and out. This must have done the trick, because he felt Franny's body shudder. Her ass puckered, tightening around his finger. She also let out a full moan.

Chris slid his finger out of Franny's hole and looked down at her. He held his breath, waiting to see if she woke up. While she stirred a bit, her eyes remained closed, her sleep not broken. Satisfied, Chris closed his eyes, waiting for sleep to take him again.

The next morning, Chris woke up before his grandmother. They were still next to each other, but she had moved so that she was no longer pressed against him. Chris got up, grabbed some fresh clothes, and went to take a shower. The memories of the night made him smile, knowing that he got away with giving Franny pleasure. This would be his secret. I wonder what she was dreaming about, he thought, still remembering the feel of her hand squeezing his cock. This made his cock twitch and begin to grow. He quickly tried to think of other things. The last thing he wanted was to go back into the room to get dressed with his dick pointing straight out.

After a few minutes, with the shower done and his member back to its normal state, he put the clothes on and returned to the bedroom. By this time, Franny was sitting up in the bed. When he entered, she turned towards him and greeted him with a smile.

"Good morning Chris."

"Good morning, Franny. How you feeling?"

"I feel good. Slept well and feeling refreshed."

"That's good. The shower's all yours."

"Okay. Go get breakfast started while I go wash."

The two of them quickly settled into a routine. Just like the previous day, their time was filled with Chris spending some time on his writing, and then quite a bit of leisure. Since the weather was not unbearably hot, they had lunch on the porch. Chris noticed that Franny seemed a little more relaxed, her posture and mannerisms even more laid-back than usual. The work being done on the guest room was a bit noisy, but they managed to get through the day without it bothering them too much.

That night, Chris was sitting on the couch in his usual sleep wear, waiting for Franny to let him know she was done changing. "Okay, Chris! The old lady has clothes on!" she yelled out. Chris chuckled, his grandmother's humor always a source of amusement. He walked into the room and paused for a brief second. Franny was sitting on the edge of the bed, clad in a red lace babydoll. The material was sheer enough that he could make out the outline of her nipples through the garment. There was a big manila envelope on her lap

So this is her idea of clothes? he thought, trying not to stare at her breasts. "You ready for bed Franny?" he asked out loud, hoping that his shock didn't show.

"Yeah, but there's something I want to show you first. Come sit next to me," she said, patting the spot on the bed next to her. Chris obediently sat down, wondering what Franny was doing.

"Our talk yesterday of your grandfather and I had me feeling nostalgic," she began. "So I decided to look for some of our old pictures and show them to you. No one else has seen these, not even your father."

kamalw1
kamalw1
373 Followers
12