Another Thing Cumming

Info
He's got another thing cumming on a Hot Summer Night.
376 words
3.97
177.9k
17
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theravenfox
theravenfox
1,383 Followers

Gulf Shores, Alabama has got to be paradise. At least for me. Every year, my sister, Anna and I come here and spend a couple of weeks soaking up the sun and having a good time. Well, now that's not completely true. I have fun. Anna hardly ever goes outside the beach house She brings BOOKS on vacation. I mean, who does that? I love her so much, she tries to look out for me, but she just doesn't understand. I'm in my PRIME. I've got to have my fun while I'm still gorgeous. Now that Anna isn't pretty. A little stiff maybe but she's one sexy lady. I wish she'd show it off more. Those clothes she wears do nothing to show off her figure. She's shaped like a model, all tall and willowy. Her legs are amazing. I've always envied her legs. And she has naturally blonde hair without a hint of gray, even at forty years old. Of course, it's always up on top of her head. She really needs to let her hair down...literally! And her skin is unreal. Like porcelain. Pale and smooth and perfect. Maybe that's why she doesn't do much sunbathing. I just think she needs to date. She's so picky. I think she's had two boyfriends her whole life. Of course, she went out with them forever. I wonder...did they even have sex? I just can't imagine Anna doing the nasty with ol' Howard or Ed. They were good guys, but they seemed just as stuffy as Anna.

I kind of made it my mission to break her out of her prudish ways. I also like to shock her with my tales of sexual depravity. Oh, when I told her about that cute frat boy from the beach house down the street...I thought she was going to faint. He was a blast though. I told her all the kinky things I did to that boy. Breastfeeding him, sucking him with my own milk in my mouth. He fucked me so good. I hope he comes back sometime before we go back home. I could use another helping of that pretty boy.

I just feel so bad for Anna. She's stuck in her room again tonight. Poor dear.



--:--
--:--
1.0
theravenfox
theravenfox
theravenfox
1,383 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Want some more!

Love your audios! Please do more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My Oh My!

Just amazing how those gulf breezes can bring out the dominatrix in such a sweet southern woman. Just has to be the air with some incentive of protecting a woman’s reputation. Heven’s knows the honorable thing must be done. An erotic story worthy of Faulkner! My my.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
much to be desired

Well your a better actress than writer, however some of the women in porn flicks are only capable of 'OMG' and' Shit'...So it proves you may have had at least one orgasim in your life...Still better to have cum once ...than nonce ...To be fair it places a femme slant on a complex subject

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Your best yet

Your description of a woman humiliating a guy while coercing him to bring himself to orgasm is the most erotic thing on all of Literotica, in my opinion. Thank you, and keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another Gem!

Your audio fantasies just keep getting better and better. You received a five star vote from me, I just wish I could have voted even higher. Good luck in the contest and keep up the great recording work. RCG

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Girl's Dorm CFNM Girlfriend initiates CFNM in girl's dorm with her boyfriend.in Fetish
Gary to Gigi Ch. 01 A young guy goes to college and finds and finds himself.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Fun Challenge for Hubby Wife makes a fun sex deal with her husband.in Fetish
Power Trip Ch. 01 Step-mom finds porn stash and uses it to gain control.in BDSM
Tutoring Tutor Girl Haley stumbles across something surprising.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories