Another Visit From The Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck are you gals talking about? Whatever it is I am closing the bar right now."

I started to get up and was only half way to my knees when I was knocked flat on my ass back on the mattress. The two of them were holding me down and their faces were only inches from mine.

"OK. Cut the shit gals. This joke has gone far enough."

As I was saying this it dawned on me that there were four of the loveliest breasts I had ever seen mashed against my chest with hard nipples pressing into me.

Taski started, "Jim, this is what we wanted to talk to you about in the restaurant.

She continued with, "It dawned on us that each of us is deeply in love with you and wants to spend the rest of our lives as your partner. We thought if you said that you liked one of us better than the other, then that one would be the one to ask you for marriage. Since you couldn't bring yourself to choose one of us over the other we both asked."

Mehra jumped in with, "We don't know shit about polygamy but if that's what it takes we are both willing to go that route as well."

"Holy shit gals. I am unbelievably honored but also speechless. I have no idea what to say. As you can well imagine I wasn't expecting anything like this." I blurted out.

I took a deep breath and continued with, "Unlike most of the shit I throw around, this is the most serious thing I have ever had to consider. I am going to have to say that I feel certain you aren't expecting an immediate answer from me so can I suggest we think and talk about this every chance we get for the rest of the week? I hope it won't ruin the good times we were all looking forward to but I do promise to think and talk about it with both of you ...not one over the other. OK, that's the best I can come up with right now? Now come up here and give me a kiss."

They both did.

I was really too shocked with the conversation to pursue any sex and it appeared the girls were too. We cuddled close on the king sized bed with me in the middle holding each of them anyway I could. Sometime in the middle of the night I felt myself getting aroused as I was spooning to Mehra and finally slid deep inside of her. She was still asleep, or at least pretending she was, for she hardly moved at all. I started to thrust slow and easy and it was a few minutes of that before I felt her responding. Her hips came back to me ever so casually and I reached around and cupped her breasts. A few minutes of that and Task was awake too. She instantly knew what was going on and reached down and cupped my balls as she was pressing her tits against my back. Well, sex wasn't planned but it sure was going to happen. Another minute and I was pounding Mehra's pussy as hard as I could and Task had slid over and had her pussy on Mehra's mouth while she was using her own tongue to entertain Mehra's clit with my cock only an inch away. Whew, what a night it turned out to be.

The smell of bacon, eggs and coffee and the early morning sun pouring through the glass doors leading out to the deck awakened me. Both of them were up and about and were just about ready to wake me for breakfast. Taski had pulled on a pair of jeans and one of my Woolrich shirts and had walked out the rocky driveway to the paper box attached to the mail box post and retrieved the morning paper. I guess she was dressed decently enough so maybe our conversation of the previous morning had the effect I had hoped for.

Over breakfast Taski asked, "Jim, would it be possible for us to take a dip in the ocean? We could take the car and go down the road a bit where the road swings down close to the waters edge."

"Honey, as much as I like hard nipples I would have to say no. The ocean is so cold you wouldn't last ten seconds in it before you would be scrambling to get out. When I first moved up here I had the same idea and waded out a few feet and then looked down and could actually see my feet turning blue. I couldn't get out of it fast enough."

Mehra mumbled, "Aw shit. It sounded like a great idea."

"Hey, why don't we go and do a little sightseeing around the maple stills where they get the marvelous syrup for your pancakes and then come back here for a turn in the Jacuzzi?" I suggested instead.

"Sounds good to me. Anyone want to join me for a shower?" Taski asked.

"Girls, you did such a great job getting breakfast ready why don't you get your showers and get dressed while I clean up the kitchen? If I finish before you do I'll join you in the shower."

Mehra wasn't more than a couple of feet from her sister as they went into the shower room. I figured I ought to give them some time together with their new toy before barging in on them so I slowed down cleaning up the kitchen.

I was right. When I went into the shower room Mehra was lying on the wooden seat I had installed against one wall something like those in a sauna bath and Taski had her face buried in her pussy. The pulsing showerhead was on the floor pulsing away. What was I to do? Easy, I picked up the showerhead and put it hard against Taski's pussy and turned it on full blast. You would have thought she had been shot. She threw her hips first forward as if to get away from the pulsing water but then slid her hips back at it and I could hear her moans escaping from around Mehra's pussy lips. The sisters were being well taken care of.

When they were finished I sat at the far end of the seat and simply waited for the first of them to notice my hard on and see which of them was going to come to my rescue. It was Mehra and once again she was doing her best to take all of me into her mouth. Damn, she sure does her best to please me. I sat back and held her head and let her do her thing. When I exploded it was a great way to start a day ...she gulped down every drop she could before just laying her face against my now soft cock and asking if everything was OK. What else could I say?

We showered and forgot about the Jacuzzi when I told them to hurry for I was going to make some fresh coffee and toast we could munch on while discussing their marriage proposals. Whew, I didn't think they could move as fast.

"Gals, let me begin by saying I don't have any answers but I do have a ton of questions. Jump in whenever you like with either answers or questions of your own."

They were leaning forward with eager anticipation as I continued, "First, I truly do love both of you. Believe me when I say it isn't just the terrific sex, I honestly love two women. Over the past few days I have tried to give consideration for every obstacle I could come up with and have answers for some and nothing for the rest. I would like to suggest that over the next several weeks each of us address some of the major problems like: where would we live, where would you gals work, how would we present ourselves to neighbors and friends, how would we handle pregnancies etc. etc.? Since our love for one another is solid, a few extra weeks or even months isn't going to make a bit of difference."

Taski jumped in with, "Mehra, Jim is right. There are a lot of things we haven't thought through very thoroughly that really need some serious consideration."

Mehra appeared to be crestfallen when she looked up with tears in her eyes and said, "I thought we could come to an agreement or at least an understanding and it doesn't sound as if we are even close."

I slid around the table from my side while Taski did the same from hers and we each put an arm around Mehra to comfort not only her but ourselves as well.

Taski answered her with, "Honey, I think we do have an understanding. Think about it, before this week we hadn't even talked to Jim about it and now it is all out on the table. We have heard him say he loves both of us and would like to live his whole life with us. This is a major step in the right direction if you ask me."

"Girls, knowing how much each of us enjoys sex, it would be easy for me to suggest right now that we go jump in the sack and enjoy ourselves while we were thinking about this but on second thought I don't think that is the right thing to do."

"How about we get dressed and drive over and spend the day exploring an old reconstructed village showing how the pilgrims and people lived during that time. It will be about an hours drive over and we could have lunch, spend a couple of hours seeing the place and then drive back in time for one of my fabulous dinners. We can still talk about this while we are riding but I do think we have to let it rest for a little bit now that it is all out in the open." Mehra answered, "Damnit Jim, that's one of the things I love about you ... you are so practical when that's what's needed. C'mon, let's go see how the old folks lived."

The day went well and we all enjoyed the sightseeing. I steamed some nice lobsters, corn and new potatoes for dinner and we ate out on the deck. Bedtime that night was something special. We showered together and then helped each other dry ourselves and then made our way to the king-sized bed. The sex that followed was very gentle and tender.

Sleep overcame us just as we lay and we found ourselves exactly that way the next morning.

The rest of the week went pretty much the same and we left for home just after breakfast on Saturday morning. The girls switched riding with me rather than having them ride together for the whole trip leaving me to ride by myself.

The girls did move in with me and started commuting to their jobs and after a few weeks we still aren't any closer in deciding what we are going to do or how we will do it. They kept their apartments just in case we can't figure things out. I'll try and keep you informed.