Another Welcomed Guest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brother how would he know? The weak human was protected by-." Hermes started.

"Brother, that weak human as you call him? That WAS and is the godling!" Hephaetus revealed.

"Oh shit!" Hermes said a look of horror on his face.

"Yeah, you might say that. Especially after he left angered." Hephaetus told him.

"You have to see that he only wants the realm for himself. We are in great danger if we allow him to continue. "Hermes stated.

Hephaetus only shook his head. "He fought me to a standstill brother. Had he wanted to he could have destroyed us and all here. No, he only wishes to help though, you might be in a bad position for that help. As sister Artemis told me. We both might have to learn to apologize, though at the moment I am still unsure how to."

"Apologize? I am also unsure what that is." Hermes told Hephaetus.

"We might all have to if we are to expect any help at all from him." They both heard the voice of Zeus behind them. Oh, shit they both thought he was serious. They both turned to confirm the serious look on his face.

12