Another Welcomed Guest Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling a knife slice across his back Ares turned with a sadistic smile. Slashing at the man before him he proceeded to hack the body into as many pieces as he could laughing the whole time.

Suddenly vanishing Ares appeared again in his throne. "Ah my sons, this never gets old." Just then he felt one of the bonds he had to Eris snap, what!? That was impossible. Waving his hand, he felt the defenses start to come up then stop! What the hell was going on? Increasing the defense didn't make it better, then to his horror one of the more important bonds also snapped.

Cursing he tried to look into Eris's thoughts, nothing. Reaching out he felt the minor bond that was almost nothing. Then the second more major bond again he cursed it was part of what he saw into her mind with. Expanding out he could feel the godling again. Damn it! The insolent ass was ruining everything.

Ephus felt him as soon as Ares touched Eris. Feeling himself rushing to where Ares was Ephus smiled when he saw the confusion on Ares face. Reaching out Ephus formed a huge fist bashing Ares in the face.

To Ephus's surprise Ares got back up swinging at the air. Hmm ok, Ephus thought as he swung harder connecting with Ares chin sending the war god flying unconscious.

Surprised Ephus turned back toward Eris as he felt the defenses come down again. Reaching in he grabbed three of the thicker bonds ripping them loose. Eris gave a sigh then the defenses snapped back up.

With a smile Ephus thought, well, at least he got his again.

12