Another White House Orgy

Story Info
Yet another interracial orgy in the White House.
1.7k words
2.62
56.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

Sometimes, I wonder what goes through the minds of people as they do what they do. The White House has long been home to some of the raunchiest people in the United States of America and the new administration is proving to be no exception. The supposedly civilized men and women of today are virtual slaves to their needs and desires. Just like they were in the past. There's only so much any human being can do to tame the beast within. I don't care if they're modernists or traditionalists, feminists or conservatives.

All human beings are held captive by the sheer power of their passions, it would seem. It doesn't matter what their accomplishments are, they are not impervious to the effects of lust. This I understand better than anyone. My name is Sammy. A very old Black janitor working at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in the city of Washington, D.C. I've seen presidents and First Ladies come and go. They may seem prim and proper to the public but what they do in private would stun you. What I'm about to reveal to you is deeply classified but nevertheless true.

There are orgies going on at the White House. Many of our past Presidents and First Ladies have been swingers. Liberal Democrats Bill and Hillary Clinton were into that sort of thing, as were conservative Republicans George and Laura Bush. The most powerful people in the world like to get down and dirty. Just like the rest of us. There, I said it. I have a collection of tapes of the best modern White Houses orgies I've ever seen. I cannot release any of them under penalty of death but I can tell you about what the collection contains. The current President, along with various male and female members of the country's power broker, getting down and dirty. They had some raunchy fun in the White House basement a few weeks ago to celebrate the Passage of the Bailout. You won't believe your eyes.

This tape is a little over a month old. The tale of it starts now. The President and his assorted guests are naked in the White House basement, and doing their thing. Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm is on all fours, face down and ass up. Drilling his long and thick Black cock into the blonde-haired, middle-aged White woman's asshole is President Barack Obama. I guess I was right about Obama. He does like blondes! Placing his hands on the sexy mature White woman's hips, he pushed his cock deeper into her asshole. Jennifer is squealing in delight as America's favorite Black stud fulfills her "Black doing a blonde chick" fantasy. Lots of White chicks get down like that. Obama wears that trademark grin and nothing else as he fills Jennifer's asshole with that magnificent Black dick. And she is squealing like only a dumb blonde can and begging him for more.

Nearby, First Lady Michelle Obama is being reintroduced to the joys of Sapphic love by die-hard dyke Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and closet bisexual Jill Biden. These three powerful ladies are naked on the carpet and getting down and dirty. Jill Biden, United States Vice President Joe Biden's pretty-faced, blonde and shy-looking wife spreads Michelle Obama's sexy legs wide open and goes muff diving. She breathes in the tempting scent of the Black woman's hot pussy and grins before spreading her pussy lips for a good licking. Meanwhile, Michelle's face is buried between the legs of Hillary Clinton, and she's licking the old White dyke's snatch like lesbian lick downs are going out of style.

Nearby, former United States President Bill Clinton is having a steamy three-way with Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick and his sexy, voluptuous African-American wife Diane Patrick. Bill Clinton is on all fours, sucking on Deval Patrick's long and thick Black cock while Diane Patrick pokes him from behind with her big strap-on dildo. Bill Clinton would have screamed but his mouth was currently occupied by nine inches of hard Black dick. Just like his asshole was crammed full of dildo.

Does any of this surprise you? It shouldn't. Everyone knows Bill Clinton is a horny bastard. And his wife likes pussy more than he does. What most people don't know is that Bill Clinton is bisexual. He likes dick and pussy. He swings both ways. He's a switch-hitter. He's a real supporter of bipartisan politics, if you catch my drift. And I don't have to tell you that he likes Black cock and Black booty. It's written all over him. He chose to have his office in Harlem because it allows him to chase Black cock and Black pussy at his leisure.

Meanwhile, Obama is slamming his dick up Governor Jennifer Granholm's ass like interracial anal sex is going out of style. He grips her short, butch-looking blonde hair and yanks her head back while stretching her asshole with his magic stick. Jennifer screams even louder, and begs the President to cum in her ass. Always the generous man, Barack Obama nods and shoots his cum deep inside Jennifer Granholm's asshole. The White bitch screamed like a woman possessed. Obama laughed. He never tired of fucking White women in the ass. Most of them dreamed of getting a Black man's cock in their mouths, pussies and assholes.

White female Governors and White female Senators were no exception. Jennifer Granholm squealed as Barack Obama's hot manly cum flooded her asshole. Her whole body trembled. Slowly, Obama pulled his cock out of the middle-aged White woman's asshole. Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm's asshole had gone from a tight asshole to a gaping hole. Obama spat in her asshole, and watched his spittle vanish down her hole. Nice. Afterwards, she knelt before Obama and licked his cock clean, right after it went up her butt. Obama looked down and the Michigan Governor and smiled victoriously. Yet another high-profile, blonde-haired White woman who got tamed by the awesome power of Black cock. He grinned, pleased with himself.

United States President Barack Obama looked around the White House basement, and saw his wife Michelle Obama having some fun with Jill Biden and Hillary Rodham Clinton. Grinning, he winked at her. Presently, Hillary Clinton was on all fours, face down and White ass up as Michelle Obama rammed a strap-on dildo into the old dyke's ass. Barack waved at Michelle, who gave him the thumb up. Hillary Clinton squealed as she got screwed in the ass by yet another powerful Black individual. Meanwhile, Jill Biden licked Michelle Obama's asshole and fingered the sexy Black woman's pussy. Barack shook his head as he noticed Jill Biden pleasuring his wife by licking her asshole. Jill Biden was a naturally submissive blonde-haired White bitch who always did as she was told. And she worshiped Black cock and Black pussy. Obama fucked her in the ass so much, both during the campaign and after the election, that her asshole became permanently dilated. Laughing, he looked elsewhere, and what he saw fascinated him.

Obama's old friend, Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick had Bill Clinton on all fours, face down and ass up. Deval slammed his big Black cock into Bill Clinton, who howled as he got fucked in the ass. Meanwhile, Deval's sexy wife Diane Patrick wielded a Black leather whip which she used to whack Bill Clinton. The sexy, voluptuous Black woman gave the ex-President a good thrashing, making him squeal. Obama laughed, fascinated by the sexy display before him. So many White men and White women were absolutely submissive by nature. Weaklings. Big poseurs who acted like they were all that, yet almost always folded when confronted by proof that they weren't invincible. Black men and Black women carried themselves with pride, and often with arrogance. Justifiable arrogance since they lived in a world which hated them due to their skin color while White men and White women enjoyed free rides. Racist White people made life hell for African-Americans. It actually made Black men and Black women stronger, both individually and collectively. White people would soon become minorities in the United States and the rest of the world as non-Caucasian populations grew at a geometric rate. And now it was their turn to rule the planet Earth.

Obama simply stood by, like a true Commander in Chief, and watched the events unfolding around him. After sodomizing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton with her strap-on dildo till the old White bitch cried for mercy, First Lady Michelle Robinson Obama went after Jill Biden. She grabbed the shy White chick, smacked her a couple of times and then threw her on all fours. Gleefully, Michelle began ramming her strap-on dildo up Jill Biden's ass while the White chick squealed. Obama laughed. Governor Deval Patrick rammed his cock into Bill Clinton's ass until he came, then he let his wife Diane finish him off. Diane Patrick shoved Bill Clinton on all fours and made him suck her strap-on dildo before shoving it up his ass. Bill Clinton squealed as Diane Patrick sodomized him with her big strap-on dildo. Obama approved. Bill Clinton was a major horny bastard. Getting fucked up the ass might get him to tone his behavior down somewhat and do him a world of good. First Lady Michelle Obama grabbed Jill Biden's hair and yanked the White chick's head back while gleefully ramming the dildo up her ass. Jill Biden squealed and begged for mercy. Michelle Obama laughed, and told the White bitch to shut the fuck up. Jill Biden did as she was told. Lowering her head in defeat, she kept her mouth shut as she got the ass fucking she knew she deserved.

Much later, the Clintons and Jill Biden left the White House, leaving President Barack Obama alone with First Lady Michelle and their good friends, Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick and his wife Diane. The most powerful Black couples in the United States of America relaxed and had a good chat while discussing family issues and politics. After this memorable evening, Deval and Diane became regular guests at the White House, as time would allow. And whenever they showed up, a good time was had by all. Black people rule the world. Deal with it.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers