Answering An Ad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,227 Followers

Mark was the first to enter the room. He sat and looked at me. "Do you always do this?" I was angry. I don't know whether it was at them or myself. I had come for a weekend of sex and didn't know what I had let this weekend turn into. I turned on him with my anger. "Do what?"

"Make people look at themselves? Most people don't want to admit who they are. The hardest thing sometimes, is to look at yourself in the mirror." I gulped my drink down and even though I wanted to throw my glass at the wall, I set it down gently. "Mark, I'm sorry. I have no right to put my feelings on others. Maybe it would be better if I left."

"Oh you want to run now?" I turned to look at Jennie. Her eyes were red. It was obvious she had been crying. "You make people feel like shit, then you run home?" I looked down at my drink. "It was not my intention to make anyone feel like shit. I see things as they are." I looked up at the two of them as Jennie stood next to Mark. "Jennie, you are a very sexy and desirable woman. Mark, you are a loving and giving man. The two of you love each other. That's obvious. But Jennie, Mark likes some things that you can't give him. And he feels guilty letting you know how much he enjoys it. Mark, Jennie would do anything to please you. Don't be afraid to talk to her." I got up and went into the bedroom to get my things. I looked at Jennie and Mark as they stood in the doorway. Jennie still naked, looking so delicious. Mark, his dick now soft but still looking potent. They came towards me. "Don't leave. We still have the rest of the weekend to go." It was Jennie who said it but I could see the lust in Mark's eyes also. Mark reached out and took my hand. "This time we make love as ourselves."

I felt the two of them undressing me. This time, there was something different in their smile. I wasn't about to stop them. This could turn very interesting. Mark pushed me back on the bed. I felt his mouth close over mine. He kissed me with the same passion that Jennie had kissed me earlier. I kissed him back just a hard. "Fuck me," he whispered in my ear. I rolled him over on his stomach. I reached down into my bag and pulled out a condom. Jennie came back inside as I was positioning Mark on his knees. She had one of her vibrating dildos in her hand. She sat on the bed and turned it on. As she played it over Mark's body, I pulled his cheeks apart. Grabbing the Vaseline, I smeared it over the head of my dick. Jennie kissed Mark as I pushed my dick in him. He was tight. Tighter than most women's asses are. I heard him moan into her mouth. As they kissed deeply, I began to fuck Mark's ass. Jennie's eyes shown with the lust she was feeling. The dildo went to her pussy. "Fuck him Leon. Let me see you give him the dick he wants." Jennie crawled underneath Mark and started to suck his dick. Mark pulled her around until she was in a 69 position. I could feel her movements as she bobbed her head up and down on his dick. Mark grabbed the dildo from her and began to fuck her with it.

"Fuck that ass," she cried. I grabbed Mark's hips and began to ram my dick hard. He began to moan. "Oh you bastard. You big dick bastard. Harder! Fuck me harder! Oh yes! Jennie! Oh Jennie! I need to fuck you too." Jennie crawled out from under and turned over on her stomach. I had to hold on tight as they jockeyed for position. Then I heard Jennie's scream as Mark's dick found her puckered hole. It was a strange sight. I was hammering Mark's ass as he hammered Jennie's. Jennie had the vibrator shoved up her cunt. She was fucking herself as Mark fucked her. I felt my balls erupt. I'm sure that Mark felt my explosion because I held Jennie tight and shouted, "I'm cumming you bitch!"

We lay there all of us drained. Mark was holding Jennie tight. She was sobbing. Whether from pain or pleasure, I don't know. I pulled my softening dick from Mark's ass. He moaned as it popped out. Jennie cried out even louder as Mark withdrew from her ass. I got up and staggered to the bathroom. Pulling the condom from my dick, I dropped it in the toilet. I got into the shower and ran the water. Mark came in and got in with me. Jennie joined us a few seconds later. I kissed them both. We washed each other and got out. Falling on the bed, we drifted of to sleep. I lay on one side, Mark on the other with Jennie in the middle. I awoke to the smell of coffee. I opened my eyes and found Jennie staring into them. She smiled at me and I smiled back. She kissed me. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. She went into her bathroom and did the same thing. I was walking into her bedroom when Mark called from the kitchen. "When the two of you stop fucking, breakfast is ready." I looked at Jennie. "Let's not disappoint him." I pulled her on top of me as we fell on the bed. Jennie straddled my waist as she settled down on my dick. I watched her as she bounced herself to orgasm. Her pulsing muscles made me cum soon after. She rolled off and took me in her mouth. I pulled her to me and sucked on her pussy. We enjoyed our before breakfast snack. I had a feeling the day would be full of more opportunities to enjoy the snacks they had.

Many writers really appreciate feedback about their stories. You can send mail to the author: Spanker Sam.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,227 Followers
12