Anticipation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean got off the floor where he had been sucking her tits and stood next to her. She turned her head and grabbed the base of his cock. She opened her mouth and placed Sean's cock in it. She sucked him deep as I sat there and watched the scene.

Her pussy was contracting on my cock. She was trying to milk the cum from my balls.

I felt my orgasm coming and had no control at this time to stop it. I raised my ass off the mat as I shot my load deep into her torrid pussy.

After my orgasm had subsided, she climbed off my body with Sean's cock in her hand. She then laid on her back on the mat and spread her legs. Sean quickly climbed between them and slid his cock into her cum drenched pussy.

I got up and left the mat. I turned to watch as Sean's cock was pumping in and out of my wife's pussy. She was moaning at each stroke and had her legs tightly wrapped around his waist pulling him into her.

She grabbed her tits and was squeezing her nipples as she nearly screamed, "OHHHH FUCK I'm CUMMMMMMING!"

Her body jerked as she grabbed her nipples between her fingers and pulled her nipples hard away from her body.

Sean moaned and leaned into her as he shot his load into Leslie's pussy.

Leslie let her legs fall to the mat and Sean climbed from between them as his deflating cock slipped from her shimmering pussy.

Now that all of the guys had cum the other ladies who had been patiently standing by and watching nearly attacked any man by them.

As I looked at my cum covered wife lying like a limp rag on the mat, Amanda came to me and dropped to her knees. She grabbed my flaccid cock and sucked it into her mouth. I looked down at this exquisitely beautiful woman with her ruby red lips wrapped around my cock. Her beautiful green eyes were smiling up at me.

I had been anticipating this moment since we first decided to come to the party.

My cock quickly became hard again as she has always been for me one of those women that you wonder, "What would she be like in bed."

I believed my fantasy was about to come to life.

I looked over to my well-fucked wife as she sat up on the mat and watched as her friend was sucking her husbands cock.

I knew what she was feeling as I had just been through watching her suck and fuck five different guys. When Amanda had my cock sufficiently hard, she spun around on all fours.

She looked over her shoulder and said, "Come on Tony fuck me!"

I got down on my knees behind her and looked at her exposed ass and pussy. I grabbed the base of my cock and touched it to her pussy lips. She suddenly lurched back and half my cock dove into her. I leaned forward and sunk the rest of the way into her wet pussy.

Leslie continued to watch as I fucked her friend.

I glanced around the room and there were people fucking and sucking everywhere.

Leslie got off the mat and went down the hall. I hoped she was ok.

Amanda pulled off my cock and rolled over onto her back. She pulled her legs up to her head, which pulled her ass off the mat. I looked at her wide spread legs as her pussy was gaping open from where my cock had just exited it. I knee walked over to her and leaned over her. I let my hands prop me up as I positioned my cock to enter her again. I let her legs rest against my shoulders as I leaned in and shoved my cock deep into her pussy.

Amanda moaned, "Oh FUCK!"

I was pumping into Amanda as I looked up and Leslie came back into the room. She had freshened up and cleaned off all of the cum. She headed directly for Sean.

Sean was on his back licking and sucking Beth's pussy as she sat on his face. His hard cock was lying against his stomach. Leslie got on the floor and wrapped her hand around his cock. She then opened her mouth and sucked his cock.

As she was sucking Sean's cock Jim came up behind her and drove his hard cock into her pussy.

Leslie grimaced and moaned as Jim began pounding into her, I would imagine sensitive pussy.

Leslie's large tits were hanging and swaying below her body as Jim kept up his assault on her already well-fucked pussy. She continued to suck Sean's cock as she moaned with each thrust from Jim.

Amanda reached beneath her and grabbed my balls then slid her hand to her clit and was massaging it as I fucked her. I ran my hands down her strong sexy ass and then back down to her smooth shapely hips. I grabbed the beautiful globes of flesh and began fucking her hard and fast. She kept massaging her clit until she laid her head on the floor.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK TONY I'm CUMMMMMING." Amanda screamed as she grabbed at the mat on the floor.

He pussy convulsed and jerked and my cock felt like it was in a hot vise.

"OOOOOOHHHHHH" I moaned and released my load into her pussy.

Amanda then quickly turned around and sucked my cock into her mouth. She cleaned off her and my combined juices.

I heard a groan, "OOOHHH FUCK" and looked in Leslie's direction just as Sean shot his load into her mouth.

Then Jim rolled his head back, "AAAAUUUGH" and he shot his load into my wife's pussy.

There were people moaning and cumming all around the room at nearly the same time.

Everyone got quiet and it seemed as though we were in an intermission.

Amanda got off the floor and asked, "Does anybody need a drink besides me?"

There was a consensus from the room and all got up to head to the bar.

Leslie got up and walked over to me. She kissed me passionately.

She leaned to my ear and whispered, "My gawd this is so exciting."

When we got to the bar, Amanda was pouring drinks for everyone. Leslie got to the bar and grabbed a napkin. I looked down as she used the napkin to wipe off Jim's cum running down her thigh. She tossed the napkin into the trash as we grabbed our drinks and went to sit down. We found a couple of chairs and sat holding hands.

It was so surreal as everyone sat around talking like they were at any other cocktail party but everyone was naked and had just fucked each other's wives.

After everyone had a couple of drinks Amanda stood and said, "Time for part two."

Leslie looked at me and shrugged.

Amanda continued, "Tonight we are going to let the ladies have a little fun. I have all the girls' names in this hat and we will draw out two names. Those two ladies will then get on the mat and do what ever strikes their fancy."

Leslie squeezed my hand and whispered, "Surely not twice in one night."

Jim reached into the hat and drew out the first name, "Janie."

He then reached into the hat again as Leslie squeezed my hand tighter, "Beth."

Leslie's grip relaxed, as she was not called.

Janie stepped onto the mat and the knockout Beth followed behind her.

Janie being the eldest and apparently more experienced began.

She reached for Beth's hand and pulled her closer. Janie then let her hands run down Beth's curvy smooth hips and around to caress her exquisite tight ass.

Janie said, "Relax, this is going to be fun."

Beth replied, "I have never been with another woman before."

Janie smiled and replied, "Just let it come naturally." She then leaned into Beth and kissed her softly on the lips.

Beth responded with a kiss and let her hands glide to Janie's hips. Her hands then wrapped around Janie and held her ass. They kissed again only this time deeper and more passionately.

Janie then broke from the kiss and moved to Beth's shoulders and neck trailing kisses everywhere she went. Janie worked down Beth's chest as she bent over slightly. She cradled one of Beth's firm breasts in her hand and then kissed her nipple.

Beth's head rolled back as she looked up at the ceiling and her nipple immediately puckered and stood straight out.

Janie then wrapped her lips around her taut nipple and sucked.

"MMMMMMM" came from Beth's lips.

Leslie adjusted her sitting position then put her hand on my slowly stiffening cock. I looked around the room as fondling was beginning everywhere as the sexy scene played out before all of us.

Janie switched to Beth's other breast and sucked it into her mouth. She then pulled off it and began kissing down Beth's peach fuzz covered tight abs. Janie reached for Beth's hands and pulled her down to the mat. Beth was on her knees and Janie slowly laid her back on the mat.

Janie then started at Beth's navel by licking it. She moved on down to her mons and kissed it several times.

Beth was massaging her own breasts as Janie jumped right over her pussy to her thighs.

My cock was rock hard as Leslie began stroking it. I reached across to slide a finger into Leslie's hot and very wet pussy.

Janie kissed, lick, and bit her way to Beth's pussy. By the time Janie's tongue touched Beth's pussy she was writhing on the mat.

As soon as Janie's tongue made contact with Beth's clit Beth jerked and moaned, "OOOOHHH FUCK."

I pulled my finger from Leslie's pussy and let my finger glide onto her hard little clit.

As Janie began licking and sucking on Beth's clit, I began massaging Leslie's clit.

We sat there masturbating each other as we watched Beth pinching and rolling her nipples between her fingers. Writhing on the floor at our feet.

Janie was going at Beth's pussy like she had not eaten in days and Beth was moaning and rocking her head back and forth.

Leslie then scooted down in her chair so I could really apply some pressure to her sensitive clit.

Suddenly Rob appeared in front of us and got down on his knees between Leslie's wide-open legs. I pulled my hand from her pussy and Rob began to kiss and lick her pussy. I watched as he sucked her clit into his mouth and shook his head back and forth.

Leslie was still stroking my cock as I watched.

Beth screamed, "OH FUCK YES!"

I glanced down as she was thrashing about and Janie was hanging on for dear life with her mouth still sucking on Beth's pussy.

Then Leslie groaned and threw her head back, "OOOHHHH MY GAWD!"

She stopped stroking my cock and simply squeezed it as her body jerked and covered Rob's face with her juices.

Beth and Janie had reversed roles and now Beth was seducing and sucking on Janie's body. Janie grabbed Beth's head and pushed her down her body until she was at her pussy. Beth wasted no time and dove in.

Rob got up after Leslie had come down from her orgasm and she began stroking my cock again.

Just as she got started, Lynda with her huge breast walked up and asked Leslie, "Do you mind if I cut in?"

Leslie replied, "No go ahead, I think he has been eyeballing your big tits all night anyway."

Lynda straddled my legs facing me and reached between her legs to guide my cock to her pussy. She let her wet pussy slide all the way onto my cock.

When our groins met she moaned, "MMMMMM"

She then leaned into me and let those large succulent tits hang in my face as she began to ride up and down on my cock.

Leslie sat next to me and watched as this beautiful forty something babe fucked me.

Lynda's big full tits we a sharp contrast to my wife's firm tits. Lynda's tits were loose hanging with pink hard nipples that still set up nicely on them.

Leslie then leaned into my ear as Lynda kept her tits in my face "Suck on them. I have been anticipating this moment and I am so fucking turned on watching your big cock sliding in and out of her pussy."

Lynda heard this and planted one of her tits on my mouth so I opened my mouth and sucked in one of her hard nipples.

This caused Lynda to groan in pleasure.

She pulled that nipple from my mouth with an audible pop and placed her other nipple at my mouth for me to suck on. She moaned again as I slightly bit down on her hard puckered nipple.

Leslie was sitting next to me playing with her pussy when I saw Rick come over and take her hand.

He said, "A good looking girl like you should not have to masturbate in a room full of hard cocks."

She took his hand and he walked toward the wall. He spun her against the wall and kissed her. His hands were all over her body. He grabbed her hips and lifted her against the wall and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

She sunk down on his cock with a moan of pleasure, "OOOHHHHHH YES!"

Rick began bucking into her against the wall as she wrapped her hands around his head and held on.

Lynda was bobbing up and down on my cock massaging her pussy with her hand. She then leaned into my face burying me in her deep cleavage, which blocked my view of Leslie being slammed up against the wall.

I could her Leslie groan with each thrust, "OH...OH...OH..."

I felt Lynda's pussy tighten on my cock as she threw her head back moaned, "OHHHH FUCK!" and flooded my cock and balls with her orgasm.

I turned to watch Leslie as Rick moaned, "FUCK YES!"

He filled my wife's pussy with his cum just as I jerked my load deep inside Lynda's hot pussy.

Lynda leaned into me and kissed me then climbed off my lap.

My cock laid flaccid against my thigh still dripping cum.

Rick let Leslie down and they kissed again.

Leslie walked back over and sat down next to me.

She said, "My gawd that was a wild fuck! How did you and Lynda get along?"

I just looked at my dripping cock and she said, "It looks like you did alright."

Everyone had grown quiet again. Everyone was pretty much fucked and or sucked out.

Several started to gather their clothing and get dressed.

Leslie and I did likewise.

Amanda and Jim still naked hugged and kissed everyone goodbye at the door.

As we were ready to leave, Amanda asked Leslie, "Well, will we see you two again?"

Leslie looked at me, I shrugged and nodded approval, and she replied, "Yes, I think you just might. Let us know when the next party is."

Amanda and Leslie kissed on the cheeks and Jim just flat kissed Leslie. Likewise, Amanda kissed me full on the lips then said, "I'll be looking forward to some more of you at the next party."

I shook Jim's hand and we headed for the car.

We rode back to home in relative silence. I think both of us reflecting on the night.

Once home Leslie stripped off her clothes and headed for the shower.

"I'm taking a shower would you like to join me?" she asked.

I stripped down and followed her sexy tight ass to the bathroom.

We soaped and held each other as the water cascaded over our bodies.

Once all the dried cum was off we dried each other off and went to bed. Both of us fell asleep quickly.

The next morning I woke up and Leslie was not in bed. I crawled out and headed down the hall to the kitchen. She was there naked fixing breakfast. She had never before fixed breakfast naked. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her startling her.

"Oh shit you scared me." She exclaimed.

I laughed and said, "How are you this morning lover?"

She laughed and replied, "My pussy feels like I sat on a fence post."

I said, "You did have your fair share of cock last night."

"No I had more than my fair share last night." She responded.

My cock was reactively getting hard and was rising between her ass cheeks.

She felt it and said, "But, it's not too sore to fuck your sweet cock this morning."

I leaned her against the counter and guided my hard cock into her pussy from behind. I thrust into her like I had not fucked her or anyone in days and quickly shot my load deep inside her.

She turned to me and we kissed.

"Do you want to go to the next party?" she asked me.

"Hell yes I do." I responded.

She smiled and said, "Good. Amanda called this morning and there is another party next Saturday at Janie and Paul's house."

I knew it was going to be a long week waiting and anticipating Saturday night.

12