Any Chance We Could Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, that feels good, let me bounce slowly, okay?" Erin gasped as she put her lips on mine and we began an incredible tongue dance. She continued to rise up and drop on my shaft. She was gasping as I tried unsuccessfully to draw her dancing breasts into my mouth. Looking into my eyes she moaned, "Just imagine watching your love doing this with another man."

The image of watching Veronica fucking a faceless man mingled with the pleasures my body was experiencing drove me higher. I started thrusting up into her as Erin smiled knowing she'd aroused me further with her comment.

Our breath rates rocketed and after much moaning and sighing on both our parts Erin orgasmed. Two or three thrusts after she started to shake my sperm shot into the condom.

She collapsed onto my chest and began kissing my neck. "Aunt Carol was right. Your cock is the perfect size and you are a good fuck. Was I as good as either of your daughters," asked Erin.

"I haven't had the pleasure with either Ashley or Katrina. I know they both would want to as much as I, but Veronica hasn't said it's okay. They've both blown me, regularly, and give great handjobs. I've tongue fucked and finger fucked them both. All in all we've given each other a great deal of pleasure. Katrina has said that she wants me to take her virginity on her birthday. They're both going with us on our honeymoon, so maybe then," I sighed wistfully.

"Well, when the time comes, I bet they'll never leave you alone after you've fucked them the first time," she grinned as she began another passionate kiss.

As I began to soften, Erin raised up and I popped out of her. She stood and carefully pulled the condom off, then put the open end into her mouth and squeezed the semen out and swallowed. Smiling, she said "I just love fresh, warm cum." She extended her hand and pulled me from the couch and said, "Let's go join them, I love eating pussy as much as getting fucked." She dropped the condom into the wastebasket under the desk and pulled her panties back on. I gathered my clothes and we headed up the steps.

As we entered the bedroom, Carol's ass was up in the air while she was eating Veronica. Erin said "Wow, what a bed. Nice ass, Aunt Carol. I brought along a cock that would fit nicely in there."

Veronica opened her eyes, saw me standing at the side of the bed with only my shirt on and motioned me with her hand to take off the shirt and join them. I climbed onto the bed, knee- walked over to Veronica and kissed her. As we kissed she said into my mouth "Fuck her."

I moved to behind Carol and began licking her pussy and stuck my tongue against her asshole. She moaned and pushed back against me. Raising my torso I moved my hips closer to her ass and began to push my cock into her vagina. Her moaning increased and as I slid inside her she said "Oh, God, that feels good." As she continued to eat Veronica, who was now also enjoying Erin's lips on her nipples, I began to slowly and then more rapidly stroke in and almost out of Carol. She began pushing back at me with every in-stroke. Soon her moaning increased and as I grasped her ass cheeks I could feel a slight shuddering going through her body.

"Harder, handsome, harder, make her cum hard," gasped Veronica. Just then Veronica began to cum and Carol raised her head and wrapped her lips around a nipple. Carol's fingers rapidly sawed in and out of Veronica. Veronica began moaning and bucking even more. I began to rapidly fuck Carol and she began shuddering more and came. She pulled forward off me and rolled to the side.

Veronica immediately extended her arms to me and pulled me into her almost catching Erin's head between us. "Fuck me, fuck me now," Veronica pleaded as she spread her legs even wider. I entered her very wet, hot vagina and slowly at first moved in and out.

"Fuck me faster," she encouraged. As I was speeding up I felt a hand on my ass, then a finger against my asshole. It went away then returned wet and pushing to get in. It went away then returned wetter and pushed into my asshole up to at least the first knuckle. It was again pulled out and reentered a least a full finger length. God, what a feeling and I came deeply inside Veronica. She came as well and as I relaxed against her the finger began moving in and out of my asshole. I glanced over my shoulder and it was Erin's arm I saw disappearing over my ass. As she continued to stroke and wiggle her finger inside my ass, I stayed hard and began to move inside Veronica.

"Ohh, more, handsome?" she gasped. Erin stayed in my ass as Carol pulled my head towards her and began to passionately kiss me. I shifted one hand to Veronica's breast and pinched her nipple as she began to breathe rapidly. She came again, crying out, "Jesus, what's gotten into you, you're still hard a rock."

I broke my kiss with Carol, and moved my mouth to Veronica's and before kissing her said, "Erin's got her finger up my ass."

After breaking my kiss with Veronica, Carol groaned, "Can you cum in me?"

I looked at Veronica. She answered, "Go, fill her up, I want to taste the two of you." Erin pulled her finger out of my ass and I felt her get off the bed as I moved over atop Carol and began to enter her.

"No, let me be on top," gasped Carol. As I rolled over next to Veronica, Carol straddled me and impaled herself on my cock. She began moving not only up and down but sideways. Her pussy felt so good, warm, moist and firmly stroking my dick. As I reached for her tits, Veronica turned my head and began to kiss me. About the same moment a cool hand began to play with my balls. Carol was riding me with a growing fervor as Veronica straddled my face and lowered her delightfully wet pussy onto my mouth. My breathing was ragged but I still tried to lick my fiancé with my tongue and finger her clit with my right hand. As the cool hand continued to caress my balls I felt them tightening. Seconds later I began to cum inside Carol. "Ohh, I can feel you cumming, I'm cumming, oh shit, that feels soo good, fuck, fuck," gasped a sweaty Carol.

"Carol, sit on my face," demanded Veronica as she flopped down to lie beside me. As Carol pulled off me and turned around, Erin lowered her dripping pussy over my face and leaned forward and took me into her mouth. I held her small hips and my hands occasionally moved up to her narrow waist as I pleasured her. I could not help it but I was imagining that I was pleasuring a fourteen or sixteen year old. I eagerly attacked her pussy and sucked her clit hard. Erin began moaning around my cock and came while crushing her pussy against my mouth. I tried to cum again but knew I couldn't. Four times seemed to be my limit, but as since I was hard Erin continued to play with my cock with her mouth. Finally she sat up, and said "It would be a shame to waste something as hard as that. Have you got any K-Y?"

"Try the nightstand drawer," I said to her pussy,

She got off me and retrieved a tube, squeezed large amount into her hand and began laving it on my cock. She handed me the tube, swung her leg back over me and pointed her ass at me saying, "Be generous." I put a sizeable glob between her ass cheeks and stuck a liberally coated finger into her asshole to the second knuckle, then did it again. She knee walked down me and with her back to me, grasped my slippery cock and lowered herself down until the tip of my cock was positioned just at her entrance.

She paused before slowly moving further down. I moaned quietly as I felt her tight hole giving way to my mushroomed head. Once the head cleared her sphincter her opening closed firmly around it. She paused for a few seconds before slowly moving me further into her. Entering an asshole was a new experience for me and I was relishing each moment.

As soon as I was fully in her ass, she turned her head to look at me and moving up and down, asked "Good, huh?"

"God, you're tight, that really feels good." I moaned. Her ass was much tighter than her pussy or any pussy for that matter.

Slowly at first, she started to move up and down my greased shaft. Within twenty seconds she began to move more freely and began to moan. I moaned with her. The pace grew a little quicker.

Meanwhile Veronica and Carol were in a 69 position with Carol on top and Veronica. They were busily licking and sucking each other. As promised Veronica was aggressively licking Carol's pussy in an effort to get all my cum out. Every now and then she'd moan, "You both taste so good."

Erin began to orgasm. I began to soften as she rested before she slowly moved upward. As she knelt up, I popped out of her. She turned and laying on top of me passionately kissed me. She then rolled off of me, went into the bathroom and returned with a warm wet soapy cloth. She gently cleaned off my cock, my hand and her butt cheeks and asshole. When she finished, she returned the cloth to the bathroom and while standing at the edge of the bed, asked "Like the heels and hose look? I think you do, you're getting hard again. What are you on?"

"Daily Cialis," I managed to gasp out.

Veronica and Carol rolled apart. I told Veronica to get on top. She mounted me and Carol and Erin began to work on her nipples. Erin put her talented fingers to work on her clit. Veronica shortly came and rolled off my now exhausted and softening cock.

We all just laid there quietly, fucked out. Erin to my left, Veronica to my right and Carol to the right of my fiancé. We heard the front door slam and the sounds of both girls running up the steps toward our room and the open door. They stopped short when they saw the three pussies and one cock arrayed across the bed. "And I thought we were having fun at the dinner tonight. Next time we'll stay home," Ashley laughed.

Erin sat up and extended her hand to Ashley, "Hi, I'm Erin McDonough, Carol's niece. Are you Ashley?" Ashley nodded.

Katrina stuck her hand out and said "I'm Katrina."

"Obviously, you're not just getting started. Can we play too?" asked Ashley.

"You're both more than welcome to get undressed and join us but I think we're all fucked out," I said.

"Not so fast," smiled Erin. "I'll be more than happy to play with both of you. Join me." They both undressed and as Carol, Veronica and I moved further along in the bed, Erin's lips latched onto Katrina's. Ashley's hands eagerly began exploring Erin's pussy, breasts and body.

After a few minutes, Erin instructed, "Katrina sit against the headboard so I can eat you. Ashley, please eat me from behind." There were no complaints as Katrina spread her legs. Erin put her face between them then with her ass in the air, Ashley began eating Erin.

After watching for a few minutes, Carol said, "Oh, what the hell," and climbed over Veronica and me to lie beside my daughter. As she began kissing Katrina she started to caress her breasts, back and ass.

Veronica rolled me over to face her, wrapped her arm around my neck and began to deeply and passionately kiss me while fondling my cock with her other hand. She momentarily broke the kiss to ask, "Is there some saying about the family that fucks together stays together?"

"I like the sound of that," I laughed. When we finished kissing I turned to look to the left. With a raised head Veronica held me and nestled into my back. Together we quietly watched the action.

A while later after both Katrina and Erin had a well sated look upon their faces., Carol and Ashley turned to get into a 69 position from which they attacked the other. A few minutes later both Carol and Ashley came with their loud moans filling our ears. Erin and Katrina were wrapped in each other's arms kissing gently like long time lovers. Veronica and I continued to caress and kiss each other while absorbing what had taken place that afternoon and evening.

Yawning and noticing that it was about eleven o'clock Carol said "We'd probably should go. Erin has an early appointment and I want to get to work early to get some things out of the way so I can make some wedding calls later in the morning." As the four of us lay on the bed watching them dress, Veronica's cell rang. She answered it, saying as she picked it up,

"It's 'Cindy'." "Hi sweetheart, is everything all right?" After listening a few minutes she said, "Wait inside the main entrance and I'll be there as soon as I can, probably less than 20 minutes. Okay, see you soon,"

Ashley asked, "What's up."

"Her car is dead. Security couldn't get it started. She's crying, so I'm going to go get her," replied Veronica.

"Want someone to go with you?" I asked.

"It's not necessary. I'm bringing her here for the night. Want someone extra in your bed this time?" Veronica asked Katrina.

"We'd love to have her," she replied with an exhausted tone in her voice.

I grabbed a pair of gym shorts and walked Erin and Carol downstairs while Veronica got dressed. As they were leaving both ladies kissed me. Erin wrapped her hand around my cock and said to Carol, "Wouldn't it be nice to have this wonderful cock in our family?"

"Could happen," replied Carol. "I think Veronica might be interested."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, why don't the two of you have a conversation about cocks and pussies. You may be able to reach a very pleasant decision. She would probably enjoy my brother's cock as well as my nephew's. My sister-in-law is a great lay and so is Jason's wife, Rose. Goodnight, thanks for the wonderful sexy evening. I know both of us'll look forward to the next time, soon I hope. We love you."

I went back upstairs and both of my lovely daughters were wrapped around each other, kissing and each lightly fingering the other's pussy. "May I cut in," laughing as I climbed onto the bed. I noticed that the camera light by the door was green so I got up and turned it off.

As they untangled, Katrina said, "Tell us about Erin. She looks like a young teenager."

"Believe it or not she's twenty-five. She graduated with a Harvard MBA in August and is in town for some interviews. She's staying with Carol."

"Was she good in bed?" asked Ashley.

"Yep, on the couch too."

"How many times did you screw her?" asked Katrina.

"Twice, I think. We did it once on the couch and once up here. I fucked her in the ass up here." I smiled.

"Did she ask for it in the ass?" asked Ashley.

"Yep, felt good too."

"I wonder if Mom would let you fuck my ass," mused Ashley.

"Ask her if you are interested in trying it," I said.

"Love me a bit Dad," said Katrina as she threw her arms around me and pressed her naked body against me.

"Move your butt aside a bit, Kitten. I'm gonna blow him," announced Ashley. She worked hard for over twelve minutes and was disappointed that she didn't get me to cum in her mouth.

When she rolled to the side I explained to her that I had fucked four women that day and it was only because of the Cialis was I able to get it up. With the explanation Ashley's disappointment disappeared from her face.

"That's okay, Dad, you're still our 'super stud'" said Katrina. Ashley nodded in agreement.

We took a shower and Katrina got me to stick my finger up to the second knuckle in her ass. Ashley had told her how nice it felt when I did it to her. From the look on Katrina's face it appeared that she didn't enjoy it as much as Ashley.

After drying we returned to the field, and shortly heard the front door open and close. Seconds later Veronica and Cindy entered the bedroom. Cindy's demeanor brightened considerably when she saw all three of us nude. She walked over and crawled across the bed, kissed me and wrapped her hand around my cock. Her kiss was sweet and on the aggressive side.

After lightly kissing both Katrina and Ashley, Cindy said to Katrina, "Your Mom said I'm sleeping with you two tonight. Let's go to bed, I'm tired."

As our daughters stood up and moved towards the door Cindy paused a moment before getting off the bed, "Again, thanks Veronica for coming to get me. I'm sorry to be a pain, but I didn't have anyone else to call." She kissed me again for several seconds before climbing off the bed to follow the girls to their bedroom.

"That girl has a serious crush on you," teased Veronica.

"I don't know about that. If she does have a crush, I am sure it'll pass quickly," I assured Veronica as I took her hand into mine.

"I'm too not sure about that," she laughed. "I must admit, that there is something about Cindy that I find very captivating." The latter statement had a serious tone to it. I didn't know how to answer her so I remained silent.

For a few moments Veronica seemed to be deep in her own thoughts. Suddenly she said, "Well, that was an interesting ride home. Scott, her car is terminal, it's just a matter of a few more miles before it'll give up the ghost. There was an eviction notice on her door when she got home last night, and her phone has been disconnected. She's down to one roommate who was to pay the rest of this month's rent and the phone bill. It didn't happen."

"It sounds like she's gotten herself into a deep hole. I'm willing to help her if you are," I interjected.

Veronica nodded and continued, "I'm glad to hear that. I'd like to take her under my wing and move her in here, but not until after the wedding. In the meantime I think I'll pay the past rent and next month's. Her lease expires at the end of December so I may pay that month as well and Cindy then can inform her roommate of her intentions. I assume that you'd be okay with four gorgeous women in this home wouldn't you?"

"What, just four? Why not Kim, Gwen, Angela, Mary Claire, Erin, too?" I laughed.

"Because, if you do retire shortly, you'll die of over-fucking disease, because that's all you'll do all day, every day. Having me every day isn't enough?" she pouted.

I laughed at her faux pout. "You'd die with me because you'd love the pussy on every one of them every day."

"Seriously, I'd love to have her and I know you would too. Call Enterprise and rent two cars tomorrow, one for you to replace the Lexus which we have to return shortly to CitiGroup, and one for me to drive. Let Cindy use Ashley's car for the time being, and Ashley can use mine. We'll go car shopping once the terms and closing date are settled. So, my love, start thinking about what type of car you want to drive.

"Dave is coming tomorrow at nine for some semi-final decisions and with a contract. Have you asked Cindy to join us for dinner tomorrow night, or is she working?"

"I haven't, but I intend to. I don't think she's working, but I don't know. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Of course, you can never have enough warm pelvises rubbing up against your cock," I replied light heartedly.

After Veronica undressed and got in bed I mentioned what Carol had said and asked her what it meant. "I've given you permission to fuck any pussy you want as long as I'm aware of it or can participate. Carol asked me if I had asked you if you'd let me get fucked by another guy if I wanted to. I don't know that I'd want too, but if it were only for sex and if you're fucking someone else like his wife or girlfriend at the same time, I might want to try it. If I did, how would you feel watching me get fucked?"

"You know, Erin asked me the same question. Apparently she's quite the swinger. I guess Carol told you that. I don't know how I'd feel, but I think it'd be okay as long as I knew and if it were another couple, rather than a single man. Do you have a couple in mind, or is this just hypothetical?" I asked.

"Carol and Erin aren't hypothetical, are they?" asked Veronica.

"No but they're single women," I reminded her. "Now my love, don't evade the question, is there a couple in mind or this hypothetical?"

"No, I there isn't a couple in mind but I'm glad we talked about it and now I have a good idea how you'd feel. And, you're right, perhaps it would be best to try it with another couple for a few times. Don't ever forget that I love you more than I had ever thought I could love someone. We have something very special and I don't want to do anything to jeopardize that. If an opportunity presents itself, we'll discuss it again before acting on it."