Any Chance We Could Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Veronica dropped her hands Grace asked, "And the bad news is?"

"There isn't any, but isn't that what people say when there's a change of plans?" grinned Veronica.

While Veronica showered, Grace finished up her hair and make-up asking Veronica through the open door what she was going to wear. As Veronica was toweling off, she replied, "Skirt, heels, hose, blouse, and probably I ought to take a light jacket."

"You're a gorgeous woman Veronica Bryce," said Grace opening admiring Veronica's nude body.

"Thank you Grace, I like the way you look as well. Garter stockings?"

"Sure, I wanna get used to them for the time when I'm no longer employed by your future husband," smiled Grace as she was fastening her suntan hose.

Veronica chose a light tan flaired jersey skirt that ended mid-knee and hugged her ass. Her blouse was a chocolate silk and her stockings were almost the color of the blouse. Her sling-back heels, the color of her skirt were two inches high and had open toes.

Grace's green linen A-line skirt was just above the knee with matching two inch high pumps. Her blouse, pale green satin with a scooped neckline and small collar along the edge of the scooped opening.

Veronica embraced Grace, lightly kissed her and said, "Let's wander down there, grab a jacket."

As they walked up to the desk they observed the backs of two women, one in a black skirt, barely black stockings, black three inch pumps and wearing a bright red satin blouse. Her dark hair, lightly streaked with grey hung loosely just above her shoulders. The other, a bit taller dressed in a light grey skirt, seamed grey hose ending in grey alligator three inch pumps and a gold silk blouse. Her curly dark brown hair cascaded on the tops of her shoulders and down her back. Grace nudged Veronica and smiled asking, "Our travel companions?"

Joceline looked up from a form she was writing on and saw the two approach. "Hi, Grace Powers and Veronica Bryce this is Edith and Felicity Strang-Von Wagner," pronouncing it Von Vagner. Felicity, the gorgeous curly-head turned and extended her hand first to Grace then to Veronica. Her mother, who looked to be a bit younger than Grace at first glance, also shook their hands. Both women were tall, Felicity in a higher heel almost as tall as Veronica, and Edith and Grace looked eye to eye. "I'm Felicity" she clarified to Grace. And in retort Grace said, "I'm Grace, and very pleased to meet you."

"Your car is in the portico, the refrigerator has been stocked. There are four bottles of wine in the cabinet and Angie will take you to lunch and will stop for snacks or facilities whenever you ask. I'd go to the car with you but my assistant hasn't returned so I hope you don't mind."

When the four women crossed the lobby to the portico they saw a white limo with a small hotel logo discreetly placed on the rear quarter panel. Angie in black pants, black patent high heels and a white blouse was standing by the open door and introduced herself to each. As each woman said her name Angie Perdue quickly memorized the face and name. "Just to make sure: We're going to Carmel to shop and need to be back here by five-thirty at the very latest. Please make yourself comfortable, you can control the climate in the passenger compartment with those controls under the window and simply lift that phone over there to speak to me. If you want complete privacy, raise the shade behind me and keep the interior lights off. Questions? No? Shall we then?"

Grace and Edith were in the back seat and Veronica and Felicity were in the side seat. As they went up and down the hills in the city Felicity would slide against Veronica and after the third time Veronica playfully put her arm around Felicity's shoulder and snickered, "What a great ice-breaker. If you're comfortable against me, you needn't move."

Felicity turned her head and looking Veronica in the eye replied, "Then I shan't." After leaving the city and getting on the freeway Felicity stayed against Veronica and they began to introduce themselves to one another. Admiring Veronica's ring Felicity asked, "When are you getting married?"

Holding up her hand for Felicity to see the ring Veronica smiled, "November 16th to the love of my life. Are you married?"

Felicity responded, "It's complicated, but not at the moment, in fact not after a lot of moments. I've been engaged three times since I graduated but my father has managed to run each one off. You'd think at 31 that I could have found a man to want me enough to stick up to him, but unfortunately, no one with enough balls has come along. I've had several close, very close girlfriends along the way so my libido hasn't completely gone in the toilet during those times I've been without a boyfriend."

Edith leaned toward Grace saying, "Wolf can be rather difficult at times. I suppose it's surprising that we're still married, but he does love me in his own unique way. He provides us with a good life and doesn't seem to mind my frequent dalliances as long as I'm discrete. I do have a penchant for women so it's easier to be discrete."

Felicity and Veronica had a wide ranging conversation, during the course of which each determined the other was bi. Grace and Edith came to the same conclusion except that Grace had never been with another woman. "Tut, tut, don't be concerned. You'll meet a mentor someday and you'll savor the experience."

"Does your fiancée know you're bi?" asked Felicity.

"Oh yes, he definitely knows. I love young pussy and I love sharing them with him."

"By sharing you mean you both make love to them?" asked a wide-eyed Felicity.

"And sometimes we just fuck them, in the same bed at the same time. Threesomes sometimes occur several times a week in our home," smiled Veronica.

"Oooh, so you live together. Where do you live and when can I visit?" asked a broadly smiling Felicity.

"Let's get to know each other today and maybe I'll tell you. I'll bet you have a pleasant body under that skirt and blouse. Is it too cool in here?" asked Veronica.

"No, why?" frowned Felicity.

"Your nipples say otherwise, ... or is it me?" laughed Veronica.

"It's you. I didn't realize they're misbehaving. Well so much for being subtle, huh," broadly smiled Felicity. As she leaned closer to Veronica's ear she continued just above a whisper, "Edith says my ass is too broad, but my stomach is still flat and my tits are still natural. So yes, I consider it 'pleasant'. I've pleased a lot of partners of both sexes. Edith on the other hand has nips and tucks on a regular basis but she doesn't look bad for a 60 year old does she?"

Veronica looked at Edith and said, "I'll say. I had no idea she was that old, ... er, mature. She's older than Grace."

"Speaking of Grace, who is she to you, a relative?"

"No. She's my fiancée's administrative assistant and has worked for him for over 20 years. She came with me because Scott couldn't come due to some intense negotiations he and his partner are having," said Veronica internally stifling any further discussion about what they had intended this trip to be.

Felicity's hand had strayed to Veronica's skirt covered thigh and as she moved it from time to time, she asked, "Garter stockings?" Veronica's heart fluttered as she nodded before the curly headed woman continued, "I love garter stockings. I'm wearing them now. Want to see?" Without waiting for a response Felicity pulled her skirt up to her stocking tops.

Edith remarked to Grace, "She does have nice legs and likes to show them off."

"She does at that," concurred Grace with a growing grin.

"Would you like to touch them?" asked Felicity as she looked Veronica in the eyes.

Without responding Veronica turned a bit and put her free hand on Felicity's upper thigh and then as her new friend spread her legs a bit, Veronica moved her hand to rest between her bare thighs.

"Now it's my turn. Your nipples are trying to escape," laughed Felicity as she closed her legs to trap Veronica's hand.

"Hussy," laughed Edith just above a whisper as she nodded towards her daughter. "I'm wearing pantyhose, are you as well?"

"No. Garter stockings today. I think I'd like your hand on my leg," said Grace as she turned a bit toward Edith and pulled her skirt up. Edith's hand immediately moved to Grace's thigh, stopping at the garter clasp and the welt, half on her stocking top and half on her bare thigh.

The leg play continued for the next hour or so with the conversations becoming more heavily laced with sexual innuendo. Finally Felicity wound up sitting perpendicular to Veronica with her skirt up to her crotch and her legs across Veronica's lap.

Angie announced "We'll be in Carmel in the next thirty minutes or so but I can stop just on the outskirts at a hotel where you can get a bite to eat and use the bathrooms. If you don't, I'll continue into the heart of the shopping district and you can eat there as well as begin 'serious shopping'. Parking will be tight, so my cell number is on these cards, each of you take one, and call me when you're ready to get off your feet and sit, leave, have a glass of wine or another drink, drop off packages or whatever. I'll pick you up as soon as I can." She noticed how Felicity was sitting but couldn't see Veronica's hand caressing her pussy or the dreamy expression on Felicity's face.

"Would you like me to drop you here, across from the Intima European lingerie shop, high quality, high prices, but some gorgeous lingerie."

Edith replied, "That'll be fine, thank you Angie." Both Grace and Edith smoothed their skirts and Felicity swung her legs off Veronica's lap and they both adjusted their skirts, Felicity also adjusted her thong that Veronica had pulled aside.

"Ummm, you have the nicest touch Veronica," smiled Felicity and then kissed her on the cheek.

"Let's get naked sometime and I'll show you a nice touch, fingers as well as tongue. Interested?" leered Veronica running her hand under Felicity's skirt and lightly kissing her on her lips.

Grace and Edith headed for Intima while Felicity and Veronica walked down the street peering in the windows of antique shops. Felicity's knowledge of antique furniture impressed her older friend. After browsing several shops Veronica saw a dining room set that after talking to the sales clerk learned that it included sixteen chairs, several leafs to expand the table from its normal six chair setting. Both the table and the matching hutch were solid oak with decorative inlay in the center of the table that was repeated in the leaves, and in the counter of the hutch. Veronica persuaded the clerk to hold it for at least a couple of hours. They then crossed the street to enjoy a sandwich and a glass of wine at a small boutique restaurant.

After eating they cruised more shops, stopping at one where Felicity found a coffee table of interest, which she bought. After looking at two or three more dining room tables, Veronica decided to purchase the set that initially captured her attention and which Felicity claimed was a unique find and fairly priced.

Veronica with Felicity's help negotiated a final price before offering the clerk her debit card. After swiping the card the clerk noted a message from the bank that required her to call before approval. She dialed the displayed number and the clerk at the other end asked to speak to Veronica, and asked her date of birth as well as the last four digits of her social security number. She apologized for the delay but Veronica assured her that to verify her identity on a $26,500.00 purchase was not unreasonable.

Veronica made arrangements for the set to be shipped to St. Louis after she returned from her honeymoon. She left confident that Scott and her daughters would love the set. Her mind was already picturing the type of décor in the dining room that'd fit with the table's inlay.

Felicity took her hand as they walked down the street both broadly smiling and enjoying the looks they were getting from passers-by. After crossing the street and heading back in the direction from which they'd come they encountered Grace and Edith coming out of a shop each carrying a bag. Since they agreed that they were all pretty much shopped out, Felicity called Angie to pick them up outside a coffee shop just ahead. They had just enough time to finish a cup of coffee and a small plate of assorted cookies when Angie appeared, double parked, ran around the limo and opened the doors for them.

Veronica couldn't help but notice the tight ass that Angie exhibited in her heels and tight black pants.

They began talking about their purchases and as Grace and Edith were showing their purchases from Intima, Felicity asked about the gala.

"You're going, right?" she asked. "Do you think we'll be able to sit together? I'd really like to sit with you, and I think Mom would like to sit with Grace. Would you like to sit with us? Do you mind dancing with another woman? I'd really like to dance with you."

After Felicity ran out of breath, Veronica put her arm around her and pulled her next to her, gave her a quick kiss and said, "Calm down sweetheart. Yes I'd like to sit with the two of you, and yes I'd like to dance with you. Yes I'd like to fuck your brains out after dinner. Next question?"

"What did you say? I caught the words 'fuck' and 'after dinner'. Were there any others that I missed?" asked a wide-eyed Felicity.

"I think you missed 'yes', you gorgeous, sexy lady. Yes, plan on a long sensuous evening together. Okay?" responded Veronica.

"Oooh, you twisted my arm, of course," grinned Felicity. "Think you could put your hand under my skirt for awhile?"

Veronica notice that it was getting to be three-thirty, dug out her cell and called Scott.

"Hi handsome, I love you. Haven't you left for you date with Carol and Erin yet?"

"No, lover, neither are here yet, wait there's the door bell." I kept the phone to my ear as I walked to the door and after opening it I greeted Erin with a kiss and said, "Come in."

"Who's there," asked Veronica.

"Erin, dressed very primly in a business skirt, blouse and jacket, but she's carrying a bag and a hanging bag," I explained.

"Use our bedroom, you know where it is," I said to Erin.

"Carol's not there yet?" asked Veronica.

"No, but it's early yet. Our reservations aren't until seven, plenty of time. Have you had a good day?" I asked.

"Yes, we've we meet a delightful couple, a mother and daughter, and spent the day in Carmel shopping. We're on our way back to the hotel now. Oh, Felicity, that feels nice. She just put her hand inside my bra and pinched my nipple," she explained to me. "When we finish talking I'll send you pictures of something I bought today. Also watch for pictures of Edith and Felicity."

"I see Carol driving in. Do you want to talk to her?" I asked.

"Yes, please," she replied.

I lightly kissed Carol as she came in the door and handed her the phone saying, "Veronica."

"Hi sweetie, thanks for 'fixing me up'. ... Of course I'll take good care of him. .. We need to spend some time this weekend or next week talking about your wedding. ... No, I won't break him and Erin's been talking about Ashley ever since you called. ... Yes I will, ... No I won't, ... Love you, bye."

Carol handed the phone back to me and I said, "Call me tomorrow when you're an hour out of St. Louis and I'll pick you up. ... Yes, I'll bring both of them. I love you Veronica, more than ever. Send me their pictures and I'll see you tomorrow. Bye."

As I was walking up the stairs with Carol my phone chimed and there was a notice of an MMS message. I opened the message and looked at a picture of the table and one of the hutch, as well as the lovely Felicity and Edith. "She certainly has excellent choice in women as well as men," I wryly smiled.

Erin was standing in my bath with the door open drying from her shower. After drying the bit of moisture in her hair she turned and walked to the bed and opened her bag. "Like what you see, Scott?

"Yes, Erin, I do." I replied

Erin slid on a black g-string before sitting to pull on a pair of fishnet thigh highs and slip into a pair of black suede stiletto heel boots. She opened her hanging bag and took out a long hip-hugger bias cut black skirt and then extracted a dark green bustier top. The skirt ended mid-calf but the low riding skirt didn't reach the bottom of the bustier leaving her midriff bare. Enhancing the sexy look was an emerald stone in her exposed navel. "Your pants are tented Scott. Does that you mean you like it and it's not just Carol standing nude behind me?"

"Both of you," I said as I unbuttoned my shirt and unzipped and lowered my pants.

"Ooh, right to it," remarked Carol.

"No, I'm going to feed and romance both of you first. I'm just doing what you are ... changing."

Carol blew her hair a bit with the dryer and toweled off as well. I put on a dark shirt and as I was pulling on grey trousers, Carol pulled a black garter belt from her bag, fastened it and pulled on a black g-string that did not contain many of her fiery red pubic hairs. After threading the straps under the sides of the g-string she sat and pulled on a pair of barely black seamed stockings. "What'd you think, Scott, enough clothes?"

"Certainly for me, but probably not for Tony's," I leered.

Carol donned a sheer black bra then took a dark grey cashmere sweater dress and a half slip from her hanging bag and slipped into the slip then pulled into the dress. "Sorry about the slip, but the garter clasps will show without it," remarked Carol. She took a pair of strappy black heels from her bag and slipped them on. They were a perfect complement to her mid-thigh length dress. As both jostled for space before the vanity I made a mental note to rectify that issue in the renovations. When they finished with their hair and a light touch of makeup both were such delicious visions that it was difficult to tell them it was time to go.

As we reached the entry hall, Mary Claire, Ashley and Katrina came in, stopped and looked at the three of us. Mary Claire extended her hand and introduced herself to Carol and Erin. "You certainly beat the large dog that Scott was going to get to keep him company," giggled Mary Claire.

"Will we see you after dinner, Dad?" asked Katrina. "Should we wear hose and heels?"

"And precious little else," I replied. "Carol and Erin are spending the night."

"Oooh," squealed Ashley. "You like anal don't you Erin? Could we talk about that later?"

"Demonstrations might be necessary?" asked Erin in playful tone.

"Absolutely," replied Mary Claire.

"Okay Scott," began Carol as we got in the car, with her next to me and Erin by the door, a pox on bucket seats I thought, "Who's the absolutely stunning Mary Claire?"

"She's a friend of Ashley and Katrina who seems to be around here a lot. Her father and mother both travel and she wants to be around people," I replied.

"And how's she in bed?" teasingly asked Carol.

"What makes you think she's been in our bed?" I innocently asked.

"A woman who knows you knows you. And I know what you've unleashed in Veronica too. That's how I know. Besides, your future wife told me all about her. That made it easier to recognize," grinned Carol.

"Last night both she and her mother shared my bed and earlier I took her virginity at her request. And before you ask further she goes both ways so she'll probably be willing to play with either or both of you," I honestly replied.

"Not me tonight you lovely man. I'm exclusively yours for the whole night but Erin'll probably play, she's been looking forward to seeing Ashley again," and with that statement she put her arm around my shoulder and rested her head against me.

"Can you tell, she's in love with you," asked Erin.

"Shush, don't tell him that even if it's true," teased Carol.