Any Chance We Could Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I inserted my thumb slowly and Ashley rubbed the head of my cock in Veronica's very wet slit. I slowly pushed my thumb all the way in and then my cock. Veronica's reaction was immediate, "What are you doing, I feel completely filled. Shit that feels really good."

"He's double penetrating you Mom, and it looks awesome," said Ashley. I set up a rhythm in both her asshole and her pussy pulling my thumb back as I pulled my cock back. I could feel my cock with the back of my thumb.

"Oh, my God, I'm GONNA COME" as she took her mouth off Mary Claire and raised up on her arms a bit. Her orgasm was like an earthquake, it shook the bed. "Don't pull out, don't, somebody touch my clit. Katrina reached under Veronica and did as asked. Veronica shook again and moaned, "What an experience, can you come in me?" Katrina moved her other hand to my balls and perineum, then felt a finger slide into my asshole. That did it, I began spurting, what was left, into Veronica's womb as she moaned and panted.

Five minutes later "Done Dad?", asked Ashley. I shook my head yes and she gently pulled her finger out. After pulling my rapidly softening cock out I sat back on my heels against Ashley. I then gently pulled my thumb out and Veronica rolled onto her side and quietly lay there trying to get her breathing under control. Katrina kissed both Ashley and I then moved up next to Mary Claire and put her head in her lap. I very slowly knee walked to the side of the bed, sat and swung my legs off and Ashley joined my in the bathroom to wash our hands. I took a warm wet washcloth back to the bed and cleaned Veronica's ass cleft and puckered asshole. She sighed, "That feels nice handsome, what a lover you are, what a loving family our children make. I love all of you," she said as she fell asleep with her head resting on a pillow.

Mary Claire extricated herself and slid to a prone position pulling Katrina alongside her. Ashley was sitting on the edge of the bed and as I snuggled next to my soul mate, she pulled the sheet and blanket over all of us and spooned me, nuzzling the back of my neck and softy kissing me, she sighed and said, "Awesome, I love you."

Mary Claire and Katrina were quickly asleep in the darkened room and I heard Ashley's slow, measured breathing as I feel asleep, thinking I wouldn't trade this for anything.

*

Dear readers, I hope you're continuing to enjoy this tale of a family and their lovers. I've a long way to go before I finish but future chapters may be published sooner in the months ahead. I'll put the submission date on my bio page and they'll usually be published three days after that date. I'd appreciate comments and if you have some ideas you'd like me to incorporate, please tell me and I'll consider them. I try to respond to all emails unless they're cranky. I'd still like to especially hear from any female readers. Any thoughts on how to publish character pictures would also be appreciated.