Anya and the Fighter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The MMA fighter sighed. His hands caressed her hair, pulling the tendrils back to keep them free of her face. As she bobbed up and down his cock, the man's groans gave her a thrill of joy. He could please her, sure, but Anya could please him just as skillfully. She would show him the proof of that...

Soon, her 'proof' was a little too convincing though. She massaged his balls with one hand. Her other hand caressed his ass. Her tongue slid up and down his heavily-scented shaft, loving that curious mixture of male and feminine fluids. But now Kol's cock had stiffened up again. The girl had never seen a harder slab of flesh. Her eyes widened.

"Look what you did, bitch. Now you're getting fucked again."

"Kol! Wait!"

He picked her up and slammed her face-up onto the kitchen table. Yanking her butt to the table's edge with a grip on both her ankles, the muscular MMA fighter held her legs and pounded her cunt just like that, a merciless assault of hard fucks that achieved maximum penetration given his height and the height of the table.

"Oh my god. You're going to fuck me to death," she squealed.

"Kiss me, bitch. Kiss me as we fuck." Kol released her ankles, leaping onto the table as he sank balls-deep into her wetness once more. His naked body covered hers like a blanket as he drilled her deep, his cock as tireless as the bulging muscles of his biceps.

She moaned into his mouth as their tongues wrestled. Oh god...FUCK. With savage thrusts Kol was fucking her in a way she'd never been fucked before. Then it happened - she felt herself about to pass the point of no return. She didn't see Lynn sneaking out behind Kol, slipping out of the house unnoticed. Her cunt was too busy clenching ruthlessly around Kol's cock, milking him toward a new release even as she felt her brain burst with the onslaught of pleasure. A mind-blasting orgasm had her screaming Kol's name.

"Kol!! Oh god! OOH!!"

"AHHH!! Fuck, you little bitch, you're draining me dry," he groaned. With a series of powerful spurts, his cock filled her with a second load of jism. Although it wasn't nearly as forceful as his first orgasm, the fresh burst of heat in her loins had her shuddering with pleasure. Finally, sighing on top of her, he stilled, relishing the squeeze of her cunt around his manhood for one more minute. At last, he did pull out of her. Swollen lips framed her glistening sex. Kol eyed it with affection.

"Damn. I destroyed your pussy, didn't I?"

"Uhhh..." was all that escaped the brunette's lips. Exhausted, feeling an ache between her legs as if she'd just been fucked by an entire gang of men, the Russian girl went limp on the table. Before she could even catch her breath, Kolkev had already swept her up into his arms and carried her upstairs to the bedroom. He swept the blanket and sheets back one-handed. After he gingerly laid her down, though, he didn't bother to cover her. He just slid in beside her.

"AH!" Anya took in a sharp breath. The gorgeous girl realized that two fingers had pushed inside her cum-soaked sex.

"I love that your cunt is filled with my seed, Anya. Sleep now." He kissed her hard on the mouth. "I want to fall asleep with my fingers inside your hot little snatch, embedded in what's MINE."

Anya's lips found his in return. She gave a contented sigh as they continued kissing with a sensual, patient, slow-burning passion. Then she groaned, all too aware of those two fingers still buried inside her sticky sex.

"I don't know if I can fall asleep like this, Kol. Uhhh..."

"I'm not giving you a choice," he said with a dark chuckle. His two fingers delved deeper into her cum-soaked opening, making it clear he had no intention of backing down. Meanwhile his semi-hard cock lay across her hip as his other hand gathered her in close, clutching her to him as possessively as any male could hold his female. The way the MMA fighter's fingers nestled possessively inside the Russian beauty's cunt, her head tucked underneath his chin, made one thing absolutely certain: He claimed Anya Stolnyheva as his, body and soul.

But that wasn't enough for Anya, because two questions were wheedling at her, demanding to be answered. What WAS Kol's secret? And equally vexing, what had he meant when he'd said that her pussy belonged to him 'until the day I die?' Was it merely the delirious passion of a sex-crazed moment...or something more?

***************

To Be Continued in Part 3

***************

12