Anya and the Fighter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he plunged back inside, fucking her with hard, unyielding strokes. His balls slapped against the mattress with each pulverizing fuck, each downward stroke as the tip of his cock met her cervix. Anya's moans and pleas were like a series of endless cries.

"Kol fuck me harder. Fuck me Kol! Fuck my pussy and then make me dripping with all your cum, baby. I need all of it, as deep as you can give it to me...Put that cock so deep in me it never comes out, baby. I'm yours. Claim this pussy. It belongs to you, baby, only you! Kol, please...please cum inside me. Fuck me harder! FUCK ME TO DEATH!" As the girl's mantra reached a crescendo, Kol's biceps tightened, his testicles too.

"AAAHHHH!! Anya!" The cleansing eruption of pleasure lashed through every synapse in Kol's brain as the simultaneous eruption of cum blasted through his girlfriend's snatch. He filled her intimate depths with what seemed like a gallon of warm, fresh seed straight from his churning testicles. He kept shuddering atop her as she thrust her cunt towards him so that each spasm of his cock flung thick ropes of seed even deeper inside her wetness with each and every twitch. At long last, spent and exhausted, he collapsed on top of her, his semi-hard cock still nestled deep inside her now cum-drenched pussy.

In the background, Kol was barely aware of Fernando Espa marring what would have been a perfect moment of intimacy. Kol felt the mattress keep jostling as the redhead Sabine pumped her sex up and down the loan shark's cock. Seeing Kol burst inside Anya must have sent Espa over the edge, because now Sabine crooned loudly at the same time that Fernando's plaintive growl came out of nowhere.

"UGGGHHHH!!"

"Oh yes. YES!"

Sabine squealed as she felt the hot cum shoot deep inside her pussy. When it was all over, Fernando roughly smacked her right ass cheek.

"Get out, bitch. Go find another cock to fuck." The girl stood up, a long stream of cum seeping from her well-fucked pussy. She stepped away from the bed. She managed to walk on wobbly legs out the door and shut it behind her while Fernando looked on. His gaze slid to Kol. The MMA fighter had withdrawn from Anya's pussy, but now the girl had turned the tables on him. She had pushed the fighter onto his back. Twisting to face the foot of the bed, the Russian beauty now leaned over his crotch, lapping eagerly at their combined fluids and making his cock shiny with her saliva. Kol watched a dollop of cum seep from his girlfriend's flawless sex. He rubbed that pussy and began playing with her clit all over again. He loved the way she squirmed and moaned the more he teased her clit, even while her mouth smothered his shaft for another helping.

Kol glanced at Fernando, who was watching with heavy-lidded desire as the couple continued to give each other love and care in the '69' position.

Enough was enough.

"We've done as you asked. Now GET OUT," Kol said through clenched teeth.

Fernando's eyes widened. Clearly he wasn't used to being ordered around in his own penthouse. But technically they had had sex in front of him, as he'd requested, and now Kol was making it clear to the loan shark that that there would be no further 'show' beyond the bare minimum they'd agreed to...

"This is my home, you know," Fernando said icily.

"And this is my woman. You saw something private, something you had no right to see. Now you can give us some time to ourselves. Soon enough we will leave. Don't you have other 'guests' to attend to anyway?"

With a grumble, Fernando lifted his bulk from the bed and ambled to the door. After he'd slammed it shut behind him, Anya sucked gently on the head of Kol's cock and then came up for air. There was a little laugh, like music to Kol's ears.

"I don't think he appreciated you talking to him like that," she giggled.

He fervently stroked Anya's joy bundle, loving the way she shivered, her heart beating faster.

"Well, he deserved much worse," Kol replied darkly. "You will never, EVER again offer to do something like this for my sake, Anya. You hear me?"

In response, the girl smothered his cock once more, her tongue sliding greedily along the length of his manhood. He sighed with contentment, slipping two fingers into his girlfriend's snatch, fucking her with them hard and fast. Her moans grew to a satisfying plateau, and then she was gushing on his fingertips. Kol loved the scent of her flooding the room right now. It drowned out almost all other senses for a moment, and then he was groaning, groaning like a man about to be flung into another dimension - his cock's spasms sending a fresh geyser of cum into Anya's mouth. The pretty Russian girl swallowed it all, barely able to keep up with the violent spurts of jism as it hit the back of her throat. But manage it she did. Finally, when she sat up, licking her chops, she tasted only one thing in her mouth; him.

"Come here," he said. And she came to him, cuddling up against him as he put an arm around her and kissed the top of her head softly.

"Now you answer me," he whispered in her ear. "You promise not to barter your body for my sake, or do anything else remotely that reckless. You understand?"

She readjusted herself beside him. She looked up at him with those baby-blue eyes. "Why should I? Unless you stop keeping secrets from me, I can't make any promises."

"Why, you little, defiant girl!" Kol growled. He pinned her wrists as he loomed over her. Somehow, impressively, his cock was semi-firm again. He nudged her legs open and sheathed himself once more in that delicious, snug fit that was the unique, heavenly grip of a woman's cunt.

"Listen to me carefully," he said as he began moving inside her again, a gentle but firm rhythm of fucks. "You want me to no longer keep secrets from you? Fine, I agree...but on one condition."

Her eyebrow rose in question, but she just sighed with contentment as he kept fucking her at a leisurely, loving pace.

"And what would that be?" she challenged.

"Marry me." The naked girl beneath him froze in disbelief. Her blue eyes turned a brilliant cobalt sheen as she stared at him, wide-eyed as if to offer the ultimate view into her soul. He looked down at her, fully sheathed inside her sex, his hands gripping her wrists on either side of her soft, warm body. Time seemed to freeze like the arms of an antique clock. He pulled his cock out only to re-sheathe his heavily scented manhood in her slick, silky-soft vagina.

"Did you just ask me to marry you while fucking me?" Anya said, a trace of outrage in her voice. Leaning down, he kissed her, shutting her up for the moment. Their lips moved in tandem, their tongues tasting each other, stroking and showing so much love. Finally he came up for air.

"Is that a yes?" he said, his eyes glittering with optimism, anticipation, and so many other emotions besides. Now, as she opened her mouth to give him the answer he yearned for, Kolkev Jaru made a decision - a decision he would honor for the rest of his days.

Never again would Kolkev Jaru keep harmful secrets from the woman he loved.

*******

THE END

*******

I hope you enjoyed the story. This concludes the Anya and the Fighter series, at least for now (there were subplots I never quite got to, but I hope you'll forgive me. Sometimes I have too many writing projects going at once!). Remember, don't be afraid to indulge your fantasies, even the darker ones. Create that safe space for yourself to explore the Forbidden, and never, ever let others solely define you.

~Kitty

12