Anya Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered her slowly, making sure that she was okay as I moved with her. Her breathing became more labored as I moved in and out. "That's good," she said. "Fuck me harder."

I began to fuck her, and the pressure on my pussy became more intense. I could feel the sweat pour down my back and legs. I felt so powerful. Anya and Sandy began to lick each other again and we began to move in rhythm with each other's bodies, moaning as our pleasure became more intense. I kissed Anya's back and grabbed her around her thighs. I could feel my juices running down my leg as I came closer until I couldn't take it anymore. I fucked Anya even harder. Anya gasped as her ass moved into my cock, cumming and then cumming again as she buried her face in Sandy's pussy. Anya begged me not to stop and I fucked her harder and Sandy writhed under her, and delirious with pleasure we all kept on going and we all came again, finally collapsing on the bed together in tangled mass of kisses and caresses, knowing that in an hour, we would do it all over again.

12