Anything

Story Info
Claire's fantasy was to be totally helpless.
9.1k words
4.44
26.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers

Claire was a little bit drunk on the day she confessed to Tina that she had a fantasy. Had she been sober she would probably have been far too embarrassed to make any such admission and would never have said a word. But she wasn't sober and that's why Tina got to know about her most secret desire.

At the time they were both creeping rapidly up on their thirtieth birthdays and both were casualties of unsuccessful marriages. Because of that the two women had formed a friendship that had so far worked well for them. They didn't live in each others pockets because they both valued their freedom, but they had the kind of bond that meant each could always rely on the other. They went out together, they laughed together, and helped each other when needed, but both were happy to have their own space, their own lives, kept private. Each was - in Tina's words - convalescing from a bad attack of 'man-itis' and both were very wary of forming attachments. For that reason men and relationships were subjects that they tended to skate around, until the night that Claire made her confession. On that night the barrier had been broken down and they talked much more openly than ever before, each realising just how little they actually knew about the other.

That night they revealed to each other what they enjoyed in bed and what their partners had been like, and, more importantly, what they hoped to find for the future in that way. That led, almost inevitably, to discussing their preferences and fantasies. Her greatest fantasy, Claire admitted after Tina had confessed to enjoying being told what to do in the bedroom, was to be tied naked to a bed and placed at the mercy of a total stranger, someone she had never met before, who would then be allowed to do anything he wanted to her, absolutely anything. Tina had sat beside her with her chin on the floor in surprise, totally dumbfounded for once in her life.

'But why?' She asked. 'Wouldn't it be dangerous?'

'Yes, of course it would, that's why it can never happen, but the thought of it really turns me on.'

'How would it work?' Tina was fascinated by a strange desire that was not too far from her own submissive tendencies.

'Simple. I would be stripped naked, tied to a bed by my wrists and ankles and then left alone for a stranger to walk in and take advantage of me.'

'But wouldn't you worry about what he might do?' Tina objected.

'No, that's the point. He would be allowed to do anything he wanted, anything at all. Then I wouldn't know what to expect and he might do things I'd never normally allow, you know, and take me to places I've never been.'

'What limits would you put on what he could do?'

'None.' Claire couldn't get Tina to understand. 'No limits of any kind, apart from causing me serious harm of course. That's the whole idea, and anyway, I wouldn't be in a position to stop him, would I?'

'And what if your stranger was a woman, or a man who brought friends to help him, or both?'

'Then I'd get to experience a bisexual gang-bang wouldn't I?'

'You mean, you'd let a woman do things to you? I didn't think you were that way inclined.'

'I'm not. Absolutely I'm not. But I wouldn't be able to prevent it and so if I did happen to enjoy it, it would be guilt free.'

'My god, you really do mean anything.' Tina shook her head in disbelief. 'But you might get hurt too.'

'I might like that as well, to an extent.' Claire admitted. 'I had a boyfriend who spanked me at one time, and that turned me on.'

'You're full of surprises, aren't you?' Tina's eyebrows shot up. 'But I mean, you might get really hurt, I mean as in injured.'

'True, but it's only ever going to be a fantasy. In my head that wouldn't happen and I wouldn't receive more pain that I could enjoy.'

'I can see that, but I must admit that I don't understand the attraction of being in a helpless position in the first place, even just as a fantasy.'

'Embarrassment, humiliation and fear. And if I were sober tonight I think that's exactly what I'd be feeling by telling you about it.'

'Would you ever actually do it?'

She thought about it before answering. 'Yes, I would, but only if I knew I was guaranteed safe from harm.'

It was Tina's turn to sit for a while and look thoughtful. 'You mean it, don't you?'

She raised defiant eyes and stared at him, her heart beginning to race as she understood Tina's thoughts. 'Yes.'

'I know a man I could trust to do it with you, if you're really up for it?'

'Well, yes, but I don't know the guy.' Claire protested.

'Didn't you just say you wanted it to be a stranger? So what could be safer than someone I trust, but who is a stranger to you?'

'I suppose I did, but you've got to tell me a little bit about him. I mean, for one thing, how do you know him?'

'He's an ex-boyfriend from before I got married, and he used to boss me around something wonderful when we were together. I know he's got more into that sort of thing since then. so I know he'd be good at it. He had me doing all kinds of kinky things with him, so he'd stretch your boundaries, that's for sure.' She stopped speaking and looked hard at her friend. 'So, do you want to wimp out, or are you going to do it?'

'Are you sure you can trust him?'

'I'm sure. He never broke my trust.'

'Then yes, I'd love to.' Claire was getting more and more turned on by the idea, helped by alcohol lowered inhibitions.

'Okay, Then go out and get yourself some handcuffs or something to tie you down with and then one night it will happen. And just to make sure you're safe I'll stay in another room so I can come running if you scream.' Tina paused. 'No limits?'

'No limits.' Claire confirmed.

Tina had nodded and the idea was dropped for the rest of the evening. Nothing else was said about it over the next few days, but a nervous Claire ordered two sets of handcuffs and some webbing restraints over the internet anyway, and, when they arrived, put them to one side to be ready if ever they were needed. Several weeks went by and still nothing was said, sober Claire being too embarrassed to bring up the subject herself. Eventually she came to the conclusion that Tina had had second thoughts and nothing was going to happen. Not that she could blame her, who in their right mind would go along with such an outlandish and dangerous fantasy?

Then one morning her phone rang and it was Tina.

'You remember what we spoke about a few weeks ago, you know, about what your fantasy? Do you still want to go through with it?'

'Yes, of course.'

'Good. It's tonight. We'll be there about eight.'

With that the phone went dead and she was left staring at the handset, her mouth dry and her heart pounding. The suddenness of the call and the fact that Tina had rung off before she could prevaricate added to her abruptly growing excitement.

The appointed time arrived and the doorbell sounded. Claire's hand flew to her mouth and she sat terrified, until a longer, more demanding ring finally got her to her feet.

Steve turned out to be less fearsome than Claire had imagined. He was simply a wiry mid thirties man with gingery mouse hair and a thin moustache and dressed in a lumberjack's shirt and jeans, and carrying a supermarket shopping bag. Nothing sinister at all and certainly not the Dracula look-alike that Claire's imagination had conjured up, especially when his confident grin exposed slightly crooked front teeth rather than fangs.

Claire led everyone back through into the lounge, but nerves were getting the better of her and she sat staring at Tina and her ex in total silence, forgetting even the common courtesy of offering a drink. She eventually made a nervous attempt at small talk, but that faltered under Steve's steady smile as he sat quietly and waited, relaxed and self-assured. Why couldn't she feel like that, after all it was her home? Tina appeared to be enjoying her discomfort, because she made no attempt to lighten the mood at least, saying nothing at all until it seemed she had finally had enough.

'Okay.' Tina finally broke the tension. 'Do either of you want to call it off?'

'Right then.' She said when both shook their heads. 'We'd best get started, hadn't we?'

'Before we do.' Steve stated firmly, making almost his first contribution. 'I'd better lay down some ground rules.'

Not "we'd" better lay down some ground rules, Claire noticed.

'Firstly, with Tina as my witness, I want you to assure me that you freely give me permission to touch you, sexually or otherwise, and to inflict both pain and pleasure in any way I see fit. You say you want to have your boundaries stretched, to experience things that are not your usual preference. Well, you'll get that all right, I promise you, but I'm not going to say how. Now, do I have your willing consent to do anything I want?'

'You have it.' Claire's voice was little more than a whisper. 'But I need a safe word, just in case.'

'I've got a better idea.' Steve told her. 'Do you trust Tina?'

'Of course I do.' Claire was puzzled.

'Then this is what we'll do. I'm going to take absolutely no notice of anything you say, or ask me to do or not to do. I'll make you a guarantee that I won't do you any permanent harm, but I want to push you out of your comfort zone, and I will hurt you. So let me repeat; I'm not going to stop no matter how much you want me to.' He held his hand up as Claire opened her mouth to object. 'But I'll stop the moment Tina says so. So you'd better trust her, because you'll be in her hands. She will be your safe word. But remember, if she tells me to stop, I won't start again. So if she stops you too early, then you'll end up missing out. Okay?'

Claire wasn't sure about that proposal; it would put her entirely in Tina's hands. She thought for a moment or too and then, gradually warming to the idea, she asked Tina what she thought.

'Are you up for it, Tina? It means I'm going to want you to be there all the time.'

'She'll be present anyway.' Steve told her. 'She's going to be my assistant. But that won't stop her also being your security.'

'Oh!' Claire exclaimed, surprised at this turn of events and not sure what to make of it.

'You did say anything.' Tina reminded her. 'And don't worry; I'll watch your back. I won't let you get pushed any further than you want to be, I'll promise you that.'

'I know you won't' Claire assured her, coming to terms with the proposal. 'But just remember that I won't want it to stop unless I really, really, have to, and I'm sure you'll know if it gets to that point.'

'Then go into your bedroom, get undressed and lie on the bed, and wait.' Steve's tone wasn't particularly imperious, but it didn't brook any argument either.

Claire climbed the stairs with her heart trying to pound its way out of her chest, and peeled off her clothes. For a moment or two she looked at her modern brass bed head, wondering if the corner posts would be as strong as they looked, for they were certain to find use. It had been a fortuitous choice, made long before she had ever dreamed of being tethered to it.

She cleared the duvet and pillows from the bed and lay down, placing her newly purchased bed restraints and handcuffs beside her. She was not sure what to expect, except knowing that it would be exciting. Damp palms, dry lips and - a quick check confirmed - a wet pussy. Must mean I'm eager, she told herself, confirming the obvious.

It seemed like forever before she heard the others coming up the stairs, although she knew in reality that it had only been a couple of minutes or so. She wondered vaguely what they had been doing whilst she waited, worrying what plans they had made for her, for she was sure that they had. But then their arrival put that thought out of her mind. She watched them as they entered the room, very conscious that she was naked while they were still clothed, and feeling suddenly very exposed.

'Last chance.' Steve told her, putting the shopping bag down beside the bed. 'Are you sure?'

'Definitely.' She told him with more confidence than she felt, staring at the bag and suddenly worrying what sort of things it contained.

Steve made no attempt to undress himself. Still in his street clothes and perhaps deliberately staying so to make Claire feel even more vulnerable, he nodded his approval at her bondage equipment.

'That's good.' He told her, picking them up in turn and inspecting them. 'They'll be useful. And I've got some things of my own too.' He dipped into his bag and pulled out a roll of shiny black bondage tape and several lengths of supple white rope, which he promptly draped over Claire's belly and then dragged it away as if to demonstrate its soft strength.

He gazed down at her, his eyes roving slowly over her, taking in every part of her naked form and making her redden with embarrassment.

'Put your arms up over your head.' He demanded suddenly. Claire obeyed instinctively.

With what seemed to Claire to be practised ease, he handcuffed her wrists to the corners of her bed, leaving her now physically as well as psychologically helpless.

'Raise your knees,' He told her. 'Keep them apart.'

Again she obeyed automatically, blushing as her pussy became exposed and on open display.

Now he took two of her restraints and fastened them behind her knees, leaving them trailing free while he doubled her legs back, tightly fastening calf to thigh with bondage tape, leaving her looking, as she imagined, rather like a giant white frog. He stared at her, his gaze wandering over her until, as if making a sudden decision, he picked up a pillow and thrust it under her bottom to raise it from the bed. Then he turned to Tina, who was standing just inside the door, as if uncertain what was required of her.

'I want you to strip off too. We can't have you dressed like that when your friend is in the nude, now can we?'

Claire was a little surprised at how quickly Tina hastened to obey, swiftly pulling her clothes off until she too was naked. She'd kind of expected Tina to help Steve rather than obey him, but then she remembered her admission that she had enjoyed being ordered about by him in the past.

He ignored Tina as she undressed, turning his attention back to Claire and taking the free ends of her restraints, fastening them to the bed head so that her legs were rolled right back. Then, he tied one end of a length of rope through the cuff of one restraint, passed the rope under the bed from side to side and tied it off on the other, pulling Claire's knees as far apart as they could go and leaving her completely open and defenceless. Once again he paused to admire his own handiwork. To Claire it seemed that she must look like the frog was now on a dissecting table, waiting for the biology lesson.

'I need a couple of things from downstairs.' Steve told the two women. 'I'll be back in a minute.'

They heard him moving around downstairs, and then they heard water running.

'What is he after?' Claire asked in a whisper.

Tina shrugged. 'I've no idea. He hasn't said.'

'You won't tell anybody about seeing me like this, will you?' Claire asked, extremely conscious of her very unladylike position.

Tina grinned mischievously, but her answer was sincere. 'No, I won't say a word to anyone. But I won't forget the view.'

Not for the first time Claire blushed, but this time she was suddenly aware that Tina was looking at her in an almost sexual way. She wanted to close her legs, but of course she couldn't, and so she gazed back at Tina with faked confidence, trying to mask her humiliation.

She could, she thought, quite easily see Tina as a sexual entity herself, because even though she was straight she could see how attractive her friend was. With her long light-brown hair, pert breasts tipped with pale pink nipples, and a slender figure standing on legs that went on forever, Tina was the sort of girl that most men, and some women, would drool over. Her figure was much better than her own much more solid body with its large breasts and slightly rounded stomach. Even Claire's rich brown hair seemed tame in comparison. And to make matters worse, Tina didn't even seem conscious of her own beauty. She certainly wasn't worried about standing around naked while they waited for Steve to return.

They didn't have long to wait to long for him, he came back into the room carrying a tray with bowl full of steaming hot water, another that Claire couldn't see into, and her own toilet bag. He also had a couple of towels draped over his arms. Claire and Tina exchanged puzzled glances.

'I'm going to shave you.' He announced to Claire, as if it were an every day occurrence.

'No!' Her eyes shot wide and she began to pull at her restraints. 'No way. That isn't what I agreed to.'

'What you agreed to was anything I want, remember.' Steve reminded her, tucking one of the towels under her. 'And I want a shaven pussy to play with.'

Looking at Tina and seeing no sign that her friend would prevent it from happening Claire very unwillingly subsided and surrendered to the inevitable, her breath coming in short sharp anxious gasps. He certainly was taking her right out of her comfort zone already and things had hardly begun yet.

'In case you're worried.' Steve assured her. 'I've done this before, so you'll still have all your parts when I'm done.'

She was worried, but not for that reason. She'd never, ever, had a shaven pussy and she wasn't sure how she'd feel about it afterwards. She'd always looked upon it as the province of prostitutes and porn stars rather then normal women. One thing was for sure, she would have a reminder of the evening for a week or two until it grew back.

It soon became obvious that Steve was as well practised at it as he had promised, and he soon had her excess hair trimmed away with scissors before hot water and foam made her ready to be shaved. She looked down at what he was doing, not sure if she should be pleased to see a frown of concentration as the razor made quick sweeps over her skin. The feeling of his fingers holding her very personal skin tight for the blade was both scary and stimulating all at once, but not once did he nick or graze her and before it was over she was feeling very aroused and exquisitely naughty. When he had finished he wiped the excess soap away and surveyed his handiwork, before running his fingertips over her labia to check for smoothness.

'There.' He said.' That feels better, doesn't it?'

She had to agree, the touch of his fingers on bare intimate skin was very sensuous. She swallowed her shame and nodded.

'Come and see what you think.' He turned to Tina as he pulled the towel from under Claire and placed it to one side with the shaving gear. 'See if it feels as nice to you.'

Claire's eyes widened in alarm. Surely she wouldn't. But it seemed that she would, for Tina stood and walked over, gazing down at the newly shaven pussy for a few silent seconds before stooping and placing her cool slim fingers along Claire's labia.

'Yes, it feels really lovely.' She answered Steve's query, her fingertips softly stroking Claire's skin.

'Good. Keep doing it then. Sit beside her and play with her pussy.'

Claire couldn't believe what she was hearing, surely that was stretching her boundaries too far, and when Tina hesitated she thought for a moment that her friend wasn't sure either. But then the elegantly slender little fingers started moving again, stroking up and down either side of her pussy.

'That's it. You can do whatever you like.'

Claire was already uncomfortable with what Tina was currently doing without the thought of her being handed a carte blanche. She tried ineffectively to concentrate on looking at Steve rather than feeling the little index finger that was now finding its way between her labia and softly working up and down the wetness of her slit. My goodness, she told herself, she'll realise I'm turned on by it, wondering at the same time why Tina wanted to touch her like that in the first place. But it felt good even if it shouldn't, her body reminding her that being so helpless meant that she could let it happen without guilt and take whatever pleasure it brought.

Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers