Anything for Zoey

Story Info
An older sister will do anything for her younger sister.
2.7k words
3.95
47k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers

This is my first attempt at a non-consent story, so I welcome feedback. I plan on this being a series of stories so let me know if there is anything you liked/disliked about this one. The author only condones consensual sex and all events of this story are fictional. All characters are 18+. Enjoy!

+++

Bella rolls her eyes at her younger sister, Zoey. "What do you mean you don't want to go out tonight? You come across the country on your spring break and you just want to hang out in my apartment?"

Zoey, an 18-year-old petite brunette nods. Zoey stands at 5' 4" and has small, b-cup breasts, toned stomach, legs and an ass. Her straight brown hair reaches past her shoulders, midway down her back. It is currently tied back in a ponytail. Zoey is cute in an innocent kind of way. "I don't really drink and just wanted to spend time with my older sister." Zoey says.

Bella sighs. Bella is Zoey's older sister at 22 years old and built very differently. She has the same straight brown hair reaching midway down her back and toned legs, stomach and ass. However, Bella is taller at 5' 6" and has c-cup breasts. "Come on, It'll be fun. Maybe we can both find a sexy guy and come back here..."

Zoey blushes, "Bella! I finally let my boyfriend have sex with me a month ago! Why would I want to do that?"

Bella laughs, "Zoey, why didn't you tell me that? That's what older sisters are here for! Come on, give me the details!"

Zoey's cheeks become more red, "Well we were in his dorm and it was just some touching and hand stuff and one thing led to another." Bella motions for her sister to continue, "So he asked if he needed a condom and I said I'm on birth control and then he went slow and it kind of sucked. Then we tried again and it was much better!"

Bella smiles, "Well as long as the two of you had fun. Fine, we don't have to find guys to hook up with, but I still want to take you out. I know a club where they sell to minors!"

Zoey sighs, "If that's really what you want to do. I guess one drink won't hurt."

Bella's smile grows, "Now go dress in something sexy and let's go!"

+++

Bella walks from her bed to her mirror, admiring her outfit. It is a crop top that exposes her stomach and a pair of daisy dukes. This outfit shows off her body very well. Leaving her room, Bella meets Zoey in the living room. Bella had to give Zoey some advice on wearing an outfit, but finally convinced her younger sister to wear a tight shirt and leggings, making the young woman look sexier than normal. "Now let's go have some fun!" Bella exclaims, excited to see her sister party for once.

The sisters make their way to the club and the bouncer waves them in, not bothering to even look at their ID's. The loud music and large crowd is new for Zoey, who spends most of her free time at school studying or spending time with a small group of friends or her boyfriend. Bella is in her natural habitat, as she enjoys large crowds, people getting touchy and the opportunity for a one-night stand. Bella teases guy after guy by grinding on them, letting them get touchy then moving to the next guy. Zoey, on the other hand, just kind of follows Bella around. Zoey doesn't dance with any guys, and spends most of the night watching their drinks. At midnight, Zoey finally accepts an alcoholic drink from Bella. Both girls finish off their drinks quickly and the rest of the night becomes a haze for both of them.

+++

Bella wakes first and slowly looks around, feeling slightly nauseous and confused. Where the fuck am I? She asks herself. The last thing she remembered was dancing with a few guys while her sister watched. Oh shit, Zoey! Bella thinks, looking around the unfamiliar room. She sees Zoey laying asleep on another bed in the room.

Bella stands shakily to her feet, and makes her way to the opposite bed. She shakes Zoey desperately, "Zoey, wake up!" Zoey opens her eyes slowly and looks at Bella's panicked face.

"Where are we?" Zoey asks, fear entering her voice as she does not recognize the room either.

"I'm not sure but there's a door. Now come on, let's go!" Bella replies, helping her sister to her feet. Once Zoey is up, Bella steadies her and helps her walk to the door. Bella goes to turn the handle, only to find that the door is not moving. Desperately, Bella makes a fist and knocks on the door, "Hello? What's going on here? Why is this locked?"

Tears start to well up in Zoey's eyes as she realizes the depth of their situation. Suddenly the door opens, and a huge man wearing a ski mask opens the door, a cruel smile on his covered face. The man is wearing jeans, and a long sleeve tee-shirt. He is about 6' 6" and towers over both girls. Zoey and Bella stare opened mouthed at him.

In a deep voice the man says, "Don't think about screaming. No one is around to hear you. Don't try to fight me either, that wouldn't end well for either of you pretty ladies."

In a voice that sounds anything but brave, Bella asks, "What... what do you want?"

The man's mouth turns into a cruel smile, "Isn't it obvious? You two young ladies."

"What do you mean?" Zoey asks, trying to fight back tears. The man motions for them to follow. Zoey and Bella both do so out of fear. The man leads the two girls out of the room and into a much larger room that can only be described as a dungeon. There is a small window with bars over the glass on the far side of the room. Around the room were various torture devices, whips, flogs a riding crop as well as restraints, mattresses and more sex toys than Bella could name. Is that a sybian? She asked herself, having seen them before in porn.

Realizing the depth of their situation, Bella turns to the man. "Please let Zoey go! I'll do anything you want me too!" Zoey looks at her sister in confusion and the man just laughs.

"I can't just let Zoey go, she is the only way to make sure you do what I want. Failure to do what I want you too, well Zoey here probably wouldn't enjoy it very much!" The man says.

Bella sighs, "So what do we have to do for you to let us go?"

The man pretends to think for a moment, "Well, since you asked, you can start by getting undressed."

"What about letting us go..." Bella is cut off by a hard slap across her face. Bella cries out in pain and reaches her hand up to her face, as if she didn't believe that she had been hit. Bella feels tears well up in her eyes. Zoey lets out a soft whimper.

"Just do what I say and that won't happen again!" The man yells at Bella. Calming down, the man repeats, "You can start by getting undressed." Bella nods, not wanting to be hit again. She quickly pulls her crop top over her head and drops her jean shorts to the ground, standing before the man and her little sister in only her matching light blue bra and panties. Bella feels goosebumps rise over her exposed flesh due to the cool air. The man looks over toe 22-year-old woman before him, admiring her body. Bella tries to regain her composure, but being this close to being naked in front of her sister and the current situation prevent her from being calm.

"What now?" Bella asks, her voice full of hate.

"You can wait right here." The man says walking away from the two girls for a moment, going to the corner of the room.

Bella looks over her shoulder at him then whispers to Zoey, "I'm so sorry! I'll do whatever I can to get us out of this situation."

Before Zoey can respond, the man comes back with a length of rope. He roughly pulls Zoey's hands behind her back and ties them together tightly, ensuring that the teen cannot escape. "Follow me both of you!" The man says, leading the two girls to the far corner of the room. As the three of them get there, the man forces Zoey to sit down on the bed, tying her arms to another rope connected to the bed.

Bella watches, feeling guilty about their current situation. If only we had done what Zoey wanted and just hung out in my apartment... This thought is interrupted by the man speaking, "Now Zoey..." The girl shudders as he says her name, "...you're going to watch your sister suck my cock." The man looks at Bella, "You bite it, your sister is going to be punished. Do you understand?" Bella says nothing, instead, she just nods. The man raises his hand, as if to slap Bella again. "I asked, do you understand?"

Bella looks at his hand with fear as she quietly says, "I understand."

The man unzips his jeans and pulls out his cock. He is fully erect at about 8.5 inches long and fairly thick. Holy shit, that's huge! Bella thinks before dropping to her knees in front of her captor. Bella reaches up to the cock before her and gently strokes it before aiming the tip at her mouth. Bella moved her mouth into position, taking the tip of this man's large cock into her mouth. Bella begins to suck him like she had all of the previous guys she had been with.

Maybe when he cums this will all be over... Bella thinks, just wanting to get herself and Zoey out of the situation. Bella sucks to the best of her ability, making sure to play with the man's balls.

To Bella's surprise, the man pushes her hands away from his balls and grabs the back of her head. He begins to fuck her mouth hard. Bella gags on the man's cock, having never been throat fucked before. Each time his dick hits the back of her throat, Bella feels like she is going to puke. Her spit is pulled out of her mouth by the cock in her mouth, where her spit begins to drip down her chin and onto her breasts. Zoey watches in horror as Bella struggles to breath while being violently forced to suck a dick.

After what seems like an eternity, the man pulls out of Bella's mouth, leaving the young woman gasping for breath on the ground, holding her throat. Bella looks up at the man, fear in her eyes, "Please... no more..." Bella begs.

A cruel smile grows on the man's face, "What's wrong? Want to give Zoey here some dick to suck? I'm sure she'll try hard to do it too!"

Bella looks at Zoey, who's eyes are full of fear, watching her older sister take this abuse. Bella shakes her head, getting back on her knees, "No..."

The man nods, "That's what I thought! Now back to it..." He once again positions his now glistening member in front of Bella who takes the tip in her mouth and prepares to be violently used again. Once again, the man begins to throat fuck Bella. Zoey watches in horror as Bella struggles to breath, and holds onto the man's hairy thighs for support. Finally, the man pulls Bella in close and holds her there for several seconds. Bella feels his hot cum shoot directly down her throat as her vision blurs with tears. The man finishes cumming and pulls his limp cock from Bella's mouth. Bella begins to gasp for air, her light blue bra marked with dark blue patches where her spit landed. Parts of Bella's breasts shine from her drool.

"See? Was that so hard?" The man asks a defeated Bella. Bella doesn't respond, instead remains with her hands on her knees, looking at the floor. The man frowns at Bella and grabs her arm roughly and pulling her to her feet. "Let's try something a bit more stimulating..." The man muses, tugging a reluctant Bella behind him, leading her to a mattress next to the one Zoey is on. Zoey follows the other two with her eyes, not wanting to take her eyes off of them. Bella's moderately sized ass had swallowed her panties, leaving only her crack covered. Zoey turned red thinking about her older sister this way.

The man throws Bella down on the bed, tying her arms above her head. Bella twists slightly, trying in vain to escape her bonds. "You know... you wouldn't hate this so much if you at least tried to enjoy it." The man says to Bella,

"Enjoy you raping me?" Bella asks as the man walks back over to the bed Zoey is on.

The man grabs Zoey and brings her to Bella's bed. The man smiles, "If that's what you really want to call this. Maybe this next activity will be more fun for you." The man ties Zoey's arms to the bed right next to Bella's. Then the man reaches under the bed and pulls out a small bullet vibrator. "You two know what this is?"

Bella and Zoey both nod. The man continues, "Good. That's why I think this will be much more fun for you Bella." The man reaches behind Bella's back and undoes her bra, grabbing one of the ends and tossing it to the side. Bella's c-cup breasts are exposed to the air, each topped with a pink nipple. Both of which are visibly hard. Zoey stares at her older sister, taking in the view of her bare breasts. Bella turns red, knowing her sister is seeing her naked. Please just let this be some kind of nightmare and I'll wake up in bed... Bella keeps thinking.

"It seems like you might already be enjoying this!" The man says, a smile on his face.

Bella sighs, "It's just the... vibrator..." She says, as if trying to convince herself.

The man nods, "If that's what you want to tell yourself." He then tugs away Bella's panties exposing her bare mound. Bella's soft inner lips protruded past her outer lips. Zoey watched Bella, seeming to enjoy the view.

The man ran a finger over Bella's slit, causing the woman to let out a soft sigh of pleasure. The man begins to lap at her pussy, licking her clit but avoiding penetrating Bella. Bella's sighs, quickly turn into soft moans as her pussy begins to become wet. Finally pulling himself away from Bella's inviting mound. The man twists the vibrator, making it hum to life. The man rubs the vibrator over Bella's slit, causing the young woman to let out a moan of pleasure.

"Please.. make me cum..." Bella begs.

The man smiles, "I knew you would like this!" He says, slowly sliding the vibrator into Bella. Bella groans as it parts her soft folds and sinks into her pussy. Bella's juices soon coat the vibrator as the man resumes working her pussy with his mouth. Bella's moans become louder as the vibrator buzzes inside her while the man's tongue expertly works her pussy.

"Oh fuck. Keep going..." Bella groans, the pleasure in her voice undeniable. Zoey watches as her once reluctant sister is now clearly enjoying what is happening to her.

Soon, Bella cums. Her face contorts in pleasure as her pussy clenches down on the vibrator in her pussy. The man pulls away from Bella, letting her enjoy her orgasm. Bella's white cum begins to leak out of her pussy, shaken out by the vibrator inside her.

The man slips two fingers inside Bella, who lets out a moan of pleasure. His fingers clamp around the dripping wet base of the toy and tug it from the young woman before him. Bella sighs as it slips out of her and begins to drip her juices onto the mattress. The man smiles at the now ready young woman before him, "Now the real fun can begin!" Bella looks up at him with a horrified look in her eyes.

To be continued...

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers