Aphrodesia!

Story Info
Lindsey tries to spice up her sex life.
2.6k words
4.1
68.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

Lindsey Malloy shivered and pulled her robe tightly around her body. She wasn't cold. She checked her make-up in the mirror and patted her dirty blonde hair, but she wasn't vain - not really. She was still a good looking woman; the wild locks framed a friendly, heart shaped face. She smoothed lotion on her recently shaved legs - still slim and nicely tapered. She repeated the moisturising process under her chin and on her neck working down to the upper slopes of her full breasts - still quite firm but maybe a little heavy, she thought. Her emerald eyes blazed back at her reflection, but she wasn't angry; not really; not any more.

Harry Malloy drained the last black dregs of his usual evening Guinness and smacked his lips appreciatively.

"Have you time for one more, Harry?" asked his friend, Sean.

Harry looked at his wrist watch. He knew that his wife, Lindsey would have prepared dinner and would be waiting for him. But Sean and he had been friends and, more importantly, drinking partners for many years now and this was always going to me more important to Harry than a home cooked meal.

"Just the one, okay Sean? Then why not come back and eat with me? Lin always cooks more than enough!"

"Are you sure, Harry? Your Lindsey is a fine woman. I wouldn't want to go upsetting her now."

"It'll be fine, Sean. Don't worry yourself. We'll have one more pint and then off, okay?"

For the third time in the last half hour, Lindsey checked the oven and tried to ensure that her husband's dinner wasn't completely ruined. He was late again but, over the years, she had come to expect that. But she wasn't angry anymore; just frustrated.

It had been five weeks now. Five long weeks since her husband had made love to her - even touched her for that matter and the frustration had almost reached a fever point. She had thought about an affair - too much hard work! Masturbation had been her salvation, but now, even that had lost much of it's appeal. She needed a man and she needed him now! She smiled to herself wickedly as she considered the surprise that she had in store for her unknowing husband. She had never been much for spells and potions, but the liquid aphrodisiac that she had bought and that was currently bubbling away in the oven with her husband's stew, was, she had been assured, completely without taste and thus virtually undetectable. She was determined that, tonight, she was going to get laid! Just have one more quick shower, she thought, heading upstairs for the bathroom, that should give Harry enough time to get home.

Harry and Sean entered an empty, but warm kitchen.

"Where's Lindsey?" Sean asked as he gratefully inhaled the sweet, aroma's of home cooking.

"Ah, probably watching TV upstairs," Harry replied as he opened the oven door. "No problem, Sean. The food's still good. We'll share it between us. You hungry?"

Sean nodded and seated himself at the kitchen table. The thick, Irish stew that his friend was heaping onto a plate for him did indeed look good. Since Sean's divorce and subsequent relocation to the small apartment, he had lived mainly on junk and convenience foods. The thought of a good home cooked meal piqued his taste buds and almost had him dribbling with anticipation.

The two men sat in silence as they devoured the meal and washed it down with another beer each from the fridge.

Lindsey quickly turned the water off when she heard the noises from downstairs. Good, she thought, he's home at last!

Not bothering to dress completely, she pulled on a pair of white cotton panties and put her robe back on. Her body tingled from the heat of the water. She felt good. She felt alive. She felt horny!

"Well, it's about time you got back, Har -"

Her voice tailed off as she entered the kitchen and saw that her husband was not alone.

"Oh..er...hello, Sean. I didn't realise you were here. Er...How are you?"

"I'm grand, Lindsey. Just fine thank you." Sean replied in a friendly manner.

He had known Harry's wife for nearly as long as he had known Harry himself. She had always been a very attractive woman, but to Sean, now, for some reason, she looked really sexy.

Lindsey caught her breath as she saw the almost empty plates in front of the two men. A horrified expression crept over her face.

"You don't mind, do you?" asked Harry innocently, "Sean was hungry and you always make such a lot!"

Lindsey looked back in disbelief. The adulterated meal was meant for her husband alone, but now that Sean had eaten it as well she wasn't sure what would happen.

"Er...no, that's fine, Harry. Is it okay?"

Both men nodded and began verbally praising the virtues of Lindsey's cooking in enthusiastic tones.

"Good." Lindsey continued slowly, "I'm just going into the lounge. Think I'll watch some TV."

Alone again in the kitchen, Harry looked at his friend.

"Looks good, doesn't she." he said simply.

"Sorry Harry. I know I was looking, I don't know what came over me! Lindsey's a great looking woman y'know. She just looks so horny tonight!"

"I know what you mean, mate. I haven't given her a second thought recently, but tonight, jeez, she just looks so hot!"

"I know that look, Harry! Okay, I'll go so you two can get it together!"

"Wait a second," Harry said, why go? We've shared my dinner - why not share my wife?"

Sean gazed at his friend incredulously. He searched Harry's face for signs of jesting but found none.

"You serious, Harry? Because, if you are, I'm right up for it!"

Harry grinned. "Come on. Lets go see Lindsey, just follow my lead!"

Lindsey switched the TV off and put on a CD when her husband and his friend entered the lounge. She could see something in their eyes as they looked at her. The men seemed to be visually undressing her, devouring her with their eyes.

"Don't look now," said Harry as she stood up from the CD player, "but you seem to have popped out, love!"

Lindsey looked down and was embarrassed to see that her robe had loosened and one of her breasts had fallen free of the garment. She sat down quickly and tucked herself back in, pulling the belt on the gown tighter.

"Ah, now that's a real shame," Harry complained with a laugh, "We had a great view there, didn't we Sean!"

"Sure did, Harry," his friend giggled, "a real shame to keep them hidden away like that!"

Lindsey took a deep breath. She knew that the aphrodisiac was working on the two men and knew that they both wanted her. So, why not, she thought? She was feeling so hot tonight and here were two men that wanted her, wanted her badly.

"You want to see a little more?" she asked with a sly grin. "You want to see my tits?"

She smiled and felt good as both men sat goggle eyed and nodded enthusiastically.

Slowly, Lindsey stood and let the robe drop from her shoulders. Her hands remained at her chest covering the large mounds with her hands in true strip-tease fashion. She laughed as the men shifted uncomfortably in their seats as she teased them. She could see large bulges in the front of their pants. Slowly, her hands slid down. She could feel her nipples; hard points that dug into her palms that seemed to throb as she touched them. Her legs felt jelly-like as she planted her feet a little apart on the carpet and continued with her show.

Harry could hardly believe what was happening. He hadn't felt this horny of ages and the sight of his semi-nude wife toying with her breasts in front of him and Sean did little to reduce his ardour. He knew that his cock was hard beneath his pants; he could feel it throbbing and pulsating with a life of its own. He wondered if Sean was feeling the same.

"Wanna touch?" Lindsey cooed softly as she swayed her breasts back and forth in time to the slow, sensual music.

Harry was up like a shot and, seeing his friend act so quickly, Sean was not far behind. Their hands roamed Lindsey's hot breasts mauling and groping the soft flesh and teasing her nipples into further excitement.

Lindsey moaned pleasurably as she at last felt the touch of a man on her skin. She felt waves of lust roll and sweep over her entire body, engulfing her and dampening her panties. She lay back on the sofa and let the robe fall open, willingly surrendering her body to the men.

Harry was becoming more and more excited. His fingers pulled at his wife's swollen nipples and his lips tasted the skin of her neck, chest and her stomach. He didn't seem to be able to get enough of her.

"Quick, Sean!" he gasped. "Help me get her panties off!"

Lindsey gasped as she felt two pairs of hands lift her bottom and roughly start to tug her knickers over her buttocks and down her legs. She giggled, keeping her legs together to assist the removal of the flimsy garment as best she could.

Harry began to fumble with his zipper. His hands were shaking and his heart beat a wild tattoo in his chest. He groaned as at last his throbbing erection sprang free and dropped himself into a kneeling position in front of his prone wife.

"Open your legs, baby," he pleaded. "I got something for you!"

Willingly, Lindsey spread her long, shapely legs and exposed her trimmed pussy. She knew that she was dripping moisture and could feel the heat emanating from between her thighs. She gasped out loud as she felt her husband penetrate her. She thought back briefly. On the odd occasions that he had fucked her recently, he had never been as hard as this. Usually she would have to suck on his cock before it would become stiff enough to enter her. But not this time. This time Harry felt long and solid. His flesh seemed hot to her as she felt his turgid tool ram deep into her wet tunnel. She almost screamed as he bottomed out and then began to thrust hard. This was developing into the fuck of a lifetime, she thought!

As her husband rutted deep into her soaked pussy, Lindsey became aware of Sean kneeling on the sofa beside her. She turned sideways and saw her husband's friend slowly masturbating a long, thick cock. Close up it looked hard and juicy and she licked her lips in anticipation.

"You like to suck cock, Mrs. Malloy?" Sean teased as he inched his tool closer towards her face and then withdrew it again.

"Stop fucking teasing me, Sean and let me taste that monster!" Lindsey cried.

"You want it, baby?"

"Fuck, yes, I want it bad, Sean! Please!"

"Ask to suck it, Lin. Beg me like the slut you are!"

Lindsey had always known that she possessed a high sex drive but she had never considered herself a slut. But she wanted this cock. She wanted to taste it, to feel it fucking her mouth. She quickly realised that Sean was probably right - she was a slut!

"Please. Let this slut suck your big cock, Sean!" she begged. "I want to taste it so badly. Please ram it into my mouth!"

Sean groaned. A deep guttural sound lurched from his throat as he pushed the head of his cock into his friend's wife's mouth. He could hardly believe that she wanted it so badly and he was equally surprised at how quickly he had become so horny. But he didn't care to think about that so much now. Right now there was a beautiful, naked woman next to him on the sofa with her lips locked around his dick and begging him to fuck her mouth. If he was dreaming, he didn't want to wake up yet!

Lindsey arched her back and bucked her hips to meet her husband's thrusts. He was slamming himself into her abused pussy so hard now and, what with Sean's tool fucking her mouth with long, steady strokes, she was, herself, on the point of climax. Her right hand held the base of the cock in her mouth and she let the other fall between her legs. She could feel Harry's erection ramming her hole as she briskly rotated her finger over her blood engorged clitoris. It took no more than a few seconds of her expert manipulation before she was crying out and cumming hard.

Harry could feel his wife's body tense as her orgasm washed in great rolling waves over her body. He looked up and could see his friend, eyes tight closed, ramming his tool into her mouth. He knew Lindsay gave great head and hoped that Sean was enjoying it as much as he had on many occasions.

With his wife's orgasm tightening her pussy, Harry could feel the cum starting to boil up from his balls. With a loud cry of lustful satisfaction he withdrew his throbbing weapon and jerked himself off rapidly. He could hardly believe the amount of cum that jetted in thick spurts from his cock as he sprayed his wife's pussy and lower belly, coating her skin with his viscous issue.

Lindsey was still in the throes of her own climax as she felt her husband's hot seed scorch her skin. Her whole body twitched and jerked as she twisted herself in ecstatic rapture. Her clitoris was pulsating and she could feel Sean's cock in her mouth begin to swell.

Sean was more vocal than his friend. "Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus! I'm gonna cum, Harry" he cried as he continued to jam his tool in and out of Lindsey's mouth.

"You're wife sure knows how to suck cock, man!"

Reluctantly, Lindsey allowed the large appendage to slip from her lips as she gasped for air. Her head tilted back and she opened her mouth, cupping Sean's tight balls in her hands.

"Let me have it all, Sean," she pleaded. "Cum for me, baby. Let me taste you!"

Sean could hold back no longer and with a triumphant groan he released over her waiting face. His ejaculation was no less ferocious than Harry's and he let fly with a huge torrent of semen that splashed across Lindsey's face and matted her dirty blonde hair.

Lindsey could hardly credit how effective the aphrodisiac had been. She had been fucked hard by both men, but they still seemed ready for more. She was exhausted, but hardly ready to give up just yet herself. The evening continued as the two men remained hard and eager to please, switching places several times and making sure that Lindsey was fucked in every hole that she possessed.

After three hours Lindsey was finally ready for sleep but soon realised that not even her ass was to be spared and the evening concluded with both men taking turns to penetrate her back door and then cum on her buttocks.

When she was finally allowed the peaceful bliss of sleep, Lindsey snuggled up between her husband and her new lover. As the darkness in her mind enveloped her, her thoughts were of the miracle aphrodisiac she had found. There was no reason why she couldn't keep using it was there, she thought, and no reason why she should just keep it for her husband. Now she had discovered the slut that had been hiding inside her for so long, she planned to buy a lot more of the potion!

As her eyes closed and she drifted off, she wondered who her next victim would be!

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers