Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 007

Story Info
Demetrius frees Daphne from her curse, continues on quest.
1.4k words
4.48
25k
9
0

Part 7 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
793 Followers

Daphne looked down at the exhausted form of Demetrius sleeping soundly at her feet with a mixture of love and gratitude. She stretched out her newly freed feet and wriggled her toes, ecstatic that once again she could move them. It was pure bliss to be in human form again. Reaching her foot out to Demetrius, she nestled her toes on his lips, enjoying the sensation of finally again feeling human touch on her delicious toes, having been trapped as roots for so long. The sweet scent of Daphne woke Demetrius, and he was stunned by what he saw. She was absolutely gorgeous! He was very weak and spasmed uncontrollably as his denied cock continued to scream for release. In her toes she held the rose of Medusa, telling him that he certainly had earned it.

Daphne was very sympathetic and stroked his cheek with her foot, purring uncontrollably as he instinctually kissed her inner sole. As he finally awoke fully, they traded stories. Daphne too was a victim of a curse from Aphrodite, and had suffered much longer than Demetrius had. Five hundred years earlier she had been the chief Priestess to Aphrodite, and had made the terrible error of having sex with a boy destined for sacrifice to the Goddess. For this sacrilege, Aphrodite had cursed her to be forever transformed into a vine, beautiful yet deadly, and sentenced to guard the rose of Medusa forever.

Her arousal was permanently spiked and the curse could only be lifted if she achieved an orgasm, which Aphrodite had spitefully made impossible for her to achieve in that form unless she was serviced for a year. Knowing no man could survive this, and cursing Daphne with being perpetually teased and aroused, she was transformed into a killer, but not of her own doing. Hundreds of men had attempted to retrieve the flower and were caught in her clutches, milked to death by her vines and eventually succumbing to starvation. Only Demetrius had been able to break the spell, and she was very grateful. As she spoke, she could not help but pounce on him and impale her newly freed pussy on his cock. Demetrius moaned and after she came almost instantly begged her to get off of him as he was tortured by his own arousal and he, like her, was cursed.

Daphne grinned in sympathy and agreed to help Demetrius with his next quest. He was very hopeful but recognized the look in her eyes as she bent over his face, her tremendously beautiful breasts swinging right above his quivering lips. Her price for assistance was small she said, but having been imprisoned for so long without cumming she wanted to make up for lost time. She would help him, but only if he helped her. Grabbing his ears with her feet, she pulled him into her, her delicious wet pussy instantly squirting pent up juices for a half a millennium all over his face. Demetrius understood the drill, and did not resist. Her price was over 15,000 orgasms, one per day of her captivity! Luckily Demetrius had become quite skilled in the ways of pleasing women during his ordeal, and his continued afterglow from the Goddess made the orgasms come fast and quick. She screamed as she burst her first orgasm on his face and laid back exhausted, holding her foot to his mouth. As he kissed and licked her toes, Daphne again shook, moaned and shuddered as she screamed again. "Wow, two in 1 minute! Your mini-quest with my body should not take long at all!" she grinned as she again was enraptured by his attentions. Demetrius just grinned to himself and thought there certainly were worse tasks he had to perform than this one.

After several months, spent mostly in-between Daphne's legs or licking her toes or breasts, she kissed him and thanked him for catching her up. She stretched her hands and legs wide on the ground as she writhed in utter total satisfaction. The glorious service of Demetrius for the past three months almost made her long imprisonment worth it. True to her word, she agreed to help him get his own release from the curse of Aphrodite.

He had explained that his next quest was going to be quite dangerous, as it involved stealing a tail feather from the Phoenix. This would be especially difficult as the sacred bird was well guarded by King Menalus of Crete, and NO ONE had ever been able to snatch a feather, much less even see the fabled bird for centuries. Imbued with magical powers, these feathers granted tremendous wealth and power to whoever possessed them, and many had attempted to steal the creature from the King who guarded it fiercely. The bleached bones of many hapless would be heroes littered the dungeons of the King as the fate that awaited those who were caught was quite severe.

Daphne dug down into the earth and pulled out a golden ring. This ring she explained granted the wearer temporary invisibility. Once turned, he would be unseen by any humans, but only for 15 minutes. Once used, the ring would require rest for 2 months before it could be used again, so he would have to be judicious when using it. Demetrius was very grateful for the gift and passionately kissed Daphne, wishing so much that he could release his seed into her. She grabbed him close and flipped him onto his back, impaling herself once again on his never softening shaft.

"Make love to me Demetrius, just one more time, and then promise me that once your curse is lifted you will return and fill me up with your cum as I know you want to now."

Demetrius eagerly nodded and delighted in the feeling of her velvety soft wetness engulfing his tortured shaft. Despite his desperation having been denied for two years now, he was glad she was riding him and he reveled in the thought that one day he would be plunging his unrestricted cock into her for a huge wet explosion. They fell asleep in each other's arms and the next morning Demetrius headed out to sea, setting his course for Crete. Daphne's pussy twitched in sadness as the sail of his boat disappeared over the horizon.

A month later Crete beckoned on the horizon. Wanting to maintain secrecy, Demetrius pulled his boat onto a deserted beach and headed inland to the palace. It did not take long to find it as it was enormous. Obviously the ownership of the Phoenix had made Menalus unbelievably wealthy. His palace was spectacular, almost rivaling Olympus in its splendor. Gold capped each column of the palace, and the entire structure was made of the purest white marble. Huge emerald and ruby encrusted doors stood locked at the entrance and the number of guards, equally splendid in armor of silver made a direct assault impossible.

Naked as he had been for two years, Demetrius realized he would not be able to surreptiously sneak in by blending in the crowd. He realized he would have to use the ring just to get past the gate, and hope that he had enough time to find the Phoenix, retrieve the feather and escape. This was going to be quite difficult. Waiting until nightfall, he timed his entrance to the midnight changing of the guards. Quickly turning the ring, his form dissolved before his eyes. He was now invisible and had to act fast. Sneaking past the guards he ran quickly into the palace, recognizing that time was not his friend. Ten minutes inside, he was desperately searching the palace, now deep inside its halls and hopelessly lost. The palace was immense and it was very easy to get disoriented. Finally, hope fading fast, a huge squawk of the bird alerted him to its presence. To his luck, one of the servants had just opened a huge golden door and exited the chamber, having just fed the Phoenix. Demetrius easily slipped inside.

At the end of the long marble hallway was the Phoenix, majestic beyond description. It was enormous, possibly 30 feet tall, and its flaming red plumage stretched out hundreds of feet in all directions. Careful to not make any noise, he crept up to the bird and plucked out a feather. This woke the bird who began screeching a noise that would have woken the dead. To his horror, at that very moment the invisibility spell expired and he was completely exposed. His look of fear must have been quite amusing as the King and 30 of his best soldiers entered the chamber at that moment and caught him red handed. Time stood still for Demetrius as he heard Menalus bellow "Seize him!" and despite a valiant struggle, he was quickly subdued, hands chained behind his back, cock and balls swinging free and exposed to the amused crowd. He shook in fear as he wondered what horrible fate awaited him.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
793 Followers