Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 101

Story Info
Circe treats Demetrius, Dionysus & Ganymede humiliated.
6k words
4.48
13.7k
0

Part 101 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

Looking down at Demetrius's balls Circe snickered. "So I suppose you are ready for your "treatment" now, eh Demetrius? Well, the potion is all prepared, so do not fear." Looking him up and down she continued "You have some very powerful Divinities looking after you boy. Zeus himself completed collecting the items needed to create your cure! Are you ready for me to start?"

Dumbstruck and now cupping his naked package in shame, he sheepishly nodded.

Turning back over to look at Orion now, Circe raised her eyebrow. "And WHO is your sexy friend?"

Still kneeling over Pegasus, he answered. "Orion dear Goddess, but if I may beg your indulgence divinity but my, my beloved Pegasus is dying. Can you, with your great powers, do anything to save her?"

Looking over at the panting horse lying on the ground, and then at the marbleized Artemis, Circe frowned. "You severely overloaded her boy! No wonder she is nearly dead from exhaustion." Looking back at Artemis she added "Why on earth are you carrying around that enormous statue anyway?"

Orion said nothing, but his pleading watery eyes said volumes. Holding her hand outstretched a vile appeared and filled with a foaming gold liquid. Walking over, she knelt down next to Pegasus and ran her hand over her heaving muzzle, feeling the pulse throbbing fast in her neck. Gently pouring the liquid into Pegasus's mouth, the horse finally began to relax, her eyes now closing, her chest movements slowing as she fell fast asleep.

"There we go Orion, she will be good as new in a few days." Looking back at the statue, Circe's eyes narrowed and focused on the Goddess and the amazing detail seemingly carved into the marble. "Wait just a minute, this is no ordinary statue! No human or even GOD could create something this lifelike!"

Demetrius now interjected. "No dear Goddess, it is NOT! This is the actual Goddess Artemis and Orion here brought her back after she was frozen by Hecate by the Blood of Medusa."

Turning to Orion, Circe grinned. "You are a good man Orion, a very good and brave but probably foolish man, as Hecate is one evil bitch. Go and rest now, Pegasus will be fine in a few days so do not worry." Now turning back to Demetrius and pointing at his crotch, she winked. "And now to take care of this thing, you poor boy." Walking over to him, Demetrius gasped as she cupped his balls with her slender fingers. "Yes, so much need burning inside, it is incredible. So many centuries of boiling denied desire trapped in these bulging sacks. I am sure you are quite impatient to finally come to the end of your journey."

Demetrius, feeling the beautiful Circe's hand on his balls and realizing he was so very close to finally being able to release his seed, whimpered as she grasped his fully erect cock and pulled him behind her. Following along dutifully, Demetrius felt almost faint with giddiness as he could almost taste the freedom coming into view after his long long LONG wait.

Walking off the beach, Circe glanced back and saw that Orion now had fallen asleep onto the undulating chest of Pegasus, and both man and horse would no doubt nap for the rest of the day. Laughing, she turned back and spoke to Demetrius. "You know, you and Orion are one of the first human visitors I have had here in a long while. I generally like my solitude, but when Zeus makes a request, I am bound to obey". Looking down his chest and stomach at his throbbing penis in her hand she winked. "Honestly, Amphrite certainly did NOT sell your charms short my boy! If anything I do not think she talked you up enough!"

Demetrius blushed but continued to follow her, dragged along helplessly by his erect package. Walking inland they both looked up to see her giant palace rising on a small hill. Gleaming in the bright December sunshine, the green marble walls flickered in the glaring noon light creating a dazzling sight. Deserted except for the two of them, Demetrius was silent, his mind raging with thoughts of his glorious release as they made their way through the seemingly unending maze of halls in Circe's home. Walking up a set of broad steps leading up from her central hall, both of them entered into an enormous circular room with a giant stone table placed in the center. Around the curved walls were dozens of shelves, all filled with hundreds of jars and bottles of every possible mystical concoction on earth. The salve of Demeter was there, as was the oil of Sekhmet along with every other conceivable root, herb or magical oil in all of the ancient world.

Looking around the room, Demetrius was astonished at the variety of potions, oils and salves represented. Sighing, he thought of the tens of thousands of lonely nights he had spent dreaming of this moment, of finally reaching Circe and being released from his hated curse. So many nights falling asleep looking down at his aching angry denied cock, never relenting in its desire to shoot and mocking his desperation as it flopped helplessly onto his stomach. Now all of that wait was coming to an end, and both his mouth and cock drooled in delicious anticipation.

Circe, spinning around to look at her "patient" grew moist as her eyes devoured his body. Biting her lip in squelched desire, she was surprised when her body reacted to her growing lust, lust that had been so absent for so long. This was new to Circe as her mind had long ago sworn off men since being abandoned by Odysseus. Now however, being in the presence of the most handsome man on earth, her natural female desire could not be contained and she felt her green silk panties grow hot and moist with her nectar. Patting the table, she winked.

"Now, up on the table Demetrius! We have much work to do!"

As he climbed on top, Circe's gaze lingered on his dimpled rippling ass as he hoisted himself onto the marble slab. Conflicting emotions cascaded over her as her own long denied arousal continued to bubble up inside her body, her anger towards all men melting as she feasted on his firm young body. He was so attractive and every inch of him ached for the touch of her hand or the taste of her tongue, and she gushed as she saw his adoring and desperate face look back at her filled with such utter hope and bottomless desire. Looking like a sad puppy waiting for a savory long anticipated treat, she pressed his chest down and spread him out onto the table. Now exposed completely to her, her finger danced over his skin as she teased his hardening nipples and traced a line with her fingernail down his six pack.

"Now Demetrius, as apothecary to the Gods, I have not only skillfully prepared your treatment, but also done much research on your problem." Cupping and stroking his balls as she talked, she continued. "I wish I would be able to be the one to completely release you, but I can at least set you well on the path to freedom."

Stroking and teasing his body, her eyes fixed on his throbbing erection as she continued speaking. "I must warn you though, the sensations may be a bit overwhelming as the "curse" of Aphrodite is incredibly strong. When you were coated in the nectar of the Goddess of Love, your male seed was locked away by one hundred heavy gates of her divine passion. This potion will release ninety-nine of those gates, but only the Goddess herself will be able to release the last one, once HER passion is sated. Luckily for you, her temple is very close and after I administer this potion to your body your release is just a short swim away."

Hearing her words Demetrius trembled in excitement, his cock already hard as stone as it seemed to understand the day of its deliverance was now at hand. As it wagged wildly in the air it seemingly reached out for her touch. Gripping his runaway firehose firmly and feeling him grow even harder in her hand, Circe giggled. "Lucky GIRL! She will be witness to this monster's long awaited eruption and I bet it will be SPECTACULAR!"

Groaning as she stroked him, Demetrius could do nothing but smile wildly. Turning her back to him to pull a large amphora off the shelf, she held it up in her hands and winked. "And now, let's get started." Groaning and twitching he waved his package again up in the air in a desperate and hopeful obvious invitation for her continued loving strokes.

"Will I finally be able to wear clothes again?" Demetrius asked as she opened the amphora.

Her face twisted into a mock frown Circe replied. "That darling boy is the part of the curse I wish could remain, but yes, sadly that too will be lifted." Bending down to his stomach as he lay on the table, she ran her tongue softly down his stomach from his naval to the top of his cock and purred. "Yes, most tragic really. This body was built for full nude display forever! You will be relieved to know that you will remain immortal, even after the procedure."

Demetrius blushed at her words, realizing that in his haste to get off he forgot about the tremendous gift he had received from Aphrodite, the gift of eternal life.

Now standing back up straight, Circe opened the Amphora and began to pour the contents over his cock. The liquid inside was pink, glowing and very thick with the consistency of cold honey but warm in temperature. As it oozed over his delicate glans, Demetrius lurched up, arching his back as he emitted a huge gurgling ear splitting moan. The honey coating his cock and now running down to saturate his balls was beyond any sensation he had ever felt. The salve of Demeter and the Oil of Sekhmet had NOTHING on this elixir as instantly every sexual experience of his long life came flooding back into replay on his loins at once. Feeling like he was drowning in a sea of velvet, his mind reeled as his memories flooded his thoughts. His eyes rolling back into his head, each Goddess and Nymph he had ever serviced over the prior centuries assaulted his mind, the feeling of their phantom lips or pussies replicating the experience on his cock and balls.

Circe too began to lightly moan as the liquid seeped into her own skin through her hand and it brought her Goddess body to a heightened state of sensation. As the elixir coated her palm and soaked in, every touch on any part of her skin sent electric charges through her pussy, each brush of her silk panties or gown against her thigh sending her hurtling towards the edge of complete bliss. Stroking his cock firmly in her hands, the honey was massaged deeply into his flesh and the feel of it surging in her palm brought her ecstasy.

Slowly and relentlessly she continued to coat glop after glop of the elixir into the silky twitching skin of Demetrius's manhood as she felt his seed smashing through each gate. The sensations on her own body and the feel of his pulsating manhood in her hands and his moans in her ears drove her wild and she could not help but writhe her own hips as her arousal kept growing along with his. Her research said that every ounce of the potion had to be fully absorbed into his fully skin before he could be freed, and it took most of the afternoon to knead it all in. As a very curious Goddess, she giggled every time he screamed and arched his back high into the air, looking as if he would shoot instantly.

As the magic elixir teased his body and melted his mind, each of the gates were relentlessly breached. Like a surging river smashing against the locks of a canal, his sperm howled and sizzled as it slammed against its internal barrier. One by one though they were breached and each time they were, Demetrius would spasm as if shooting but of course he remained locked and dry. Circe giggled at each spasm, counting them off as she saw each barrier collapse under her skilled fingers and magic potion.

Now as the sun dangled low in the sky, night was coming fast. Today was the shortest day of the year and Circe knew she had to hurry if Demetrius was to make the short swim to Aphrodite's island before dark. With the celebrations coming tonight, all of the Ancient World prepared for the death of the old sun, and in the morning the birth of the new, the days growing longer each day from this point until June. Looking down at his blissful face, whimpering and thrashing as he relived some long ago erotic encounter she sighed. Her lust growing, she wished she could spend the Solstice with him, but his fate was written in the stars and his destiny lay with Aphrodite.

He for his part however, just mumbled and throbbed as he was now reliving the twenty year milking in Hera's barn which dissolved into his mind replaying the delightful time he was marooned on the island of the Sirens. Licking his tongue wildly in the air as he now felt the gorgeous ass of Callisto plant on his face that image melted into his recollection of his torment with the feathers of the Phoenix. Whatever memory was next added their own notes to the symphony playing out on his manhood, and his reaction to it was extreme. As he thrashed and wailed, he silently mouthing begging prayers of jibberish for release. Going relentlessly backwards in time, his memory now was finally fixed on that fateful day on the Island with Aphrodite. His chest heaving and cock grinding into the empty air, the smells and tastes of the Goddess infused his brain, the scent of Hyacinth hanging heavily in his nose. Right as this memory ended with him still squatting as he watched his friend Argone be loaded on the ship, he woke. Looking up dazed and confused through his glassy eyes into the warm loving stare of Circe he reached up and grabbed her neck.

"I love you!!!" he yelled. The potion was strong and the effects were very powerful as his crotch glowed pink. The potion to unlock a curse from the Goddess of Love created a vortex of complete and painful longing and adoration in Demetrius. His heart surging with affection and adoration, when he looked at Circe with such a raging intensity it set her back on her heels. The gaze in his eyes as he pulled her face down to his as he deep throated her, melted her icy heart entirely. Her panties now soaked and sopping with her own hot juice, it took all of her divine willpower to place her hand on his chest and pull her mouth off of his delicious lips.

Shaking herself now, Circe paused to stare at the gorgeous man on the slab before her. Looking up at her so sincerely and full of lust, for a moment she thought of ripping her gown off and mounting Demetrius herself, but stopped. Shaking her head as if stunned by a blow from a falling stone, she wiped her hazy lusty eyes and blinked. Every inch of Demetrius screamed sex and as alluring and handsome as he was before, now having been treated with the ointment, he was downright dangerous in his appeal. Just being in his presence was overwhelmingly intoxicating and made Circe's head spin. With her panties dripping and soaked to the skin and her nipples hard as cut diamonds, even a Goddess like herself had to strain not to throw his ripe firm biteable ass down onto the floor and ride him to infinite creamy satisfaction. As she struggled to get control over herself, he once again called out "I love you Circe, I LOVE YOU!"

Gasping, Circe smiled sadly and pushed him down. "No you don't Demetrius. As much as it pains me to say it, you don't. You belong to Aphrodite. You are her eternal and completely devoted slave and don't belong to me." Sighing she continued. "I wish you did, but you do not. But now boy, your time of deliverance has come." Taking him by the hand, she led him down the steps of her palace and out a side door to a veranda, all bathed in the oranges and golds of the fast setting sun. Pointing out over the Aegean towards the island containing Aphrodite's Temple she spoke.

"Go to her Demetrius, GO. Your salvation awaits where your journey began. Once you have satisfied her completely your curse will be over."

Her heart pumping and stomach fluttering as she saw his cute ass flexing as he bounded down the steps of her palace like a rabid boar, she waved. Yelling out to him as she watched him desperately begin to swim through the waves she laughed. "Go to your Goddess Demetrius, Go to APHRODITE, (that lucky bitch!).

Suddenly feeling very empty and quite alone, she sighed as she stared down at her own pussy. The evidence of her lust was clear as she saw a dark stain on her silken gown from her flooding nectar saturating her panties and dribbling down her long luscious legs. "Typical so fucking TYPICAL!" she cursed as she slammed her fist down on her balustrade. "All of those years trying to get over my need for Men, after being abandoned by that bastard Odysseus, and now that boy has stirred it all back up again, DAMNIT!!!" Biting her finger nervously in frustration, the lonely memories and aching longings of those endless nights pining for Odysseus all rushed back into head her like a tsunami. "And worst of all, ALONE ON SOLSTICE AGAIN!!" Shaking her head and cursing herself for her stupidity, her gaze stretched down her beach. Resting her sights on the handsome Orion still napping on Pegasus, she suddenly grinned. "Well now, maybe things are looking up after all!"

Back on Olympus, Ganymede heard Dionysus scream from down the hall. "I won't fucking wear it. I won't do it!!!"

Looking up from his preparations in the kitchen, Ganymede saw the red faced Dionysus stomping down the marble corridor towards the kitchen. "What is it? What are you talking about?" he asked.

"Obviously you haven't received yours yet."

"My what?" Ganymede replied.

"Your UNIFORM for tonight!!!" Dionysus screamed as he held it up for Ganymede to see. If it were not for the fact that he no doubt had a similar humiliating future ahead of him he would have laughed even harder. Euphrosyne, devilish minx that she is, had gone all out in preparing their outfits. There, in Dionysus's trembling enraged hands was a painfully tiny loincloth, no doubt designed to just barely reach the end of his cock and expose both of his ass cheeks. Most enraging of all, and no doubt meant as an enormous joke while adding a holiday twist, the loincloth was made entirely of mistletoe.

Standing up at the top of her enormous marble curving staircase, Euphrosyne grinned in pride as she inspected the decorations and preparations below in the main hall. Never before had her palace looked lovelier and her eyes glistened at the delights spread out for her astonished gaze. Ganymede had surpassed even himself and Euphrosyne, seeing it fully now, completely decorated for the feast and for the very first time, she squealed in delight.

Every bannister, doorway and window sill were covered in thick green garland, liberally stuffed with red and green holly leaves, and filling the palace with the odor of cut fresh pine. Thousands of internally lit jewels sparkled inside the garland and made the darkening room seem magical and even more beautiful than normal as the tiny lights cast everything in a warm soothing glow.

At the same time, the pine smells permeating her house made Euphrosyne smack her lips in anticipation of a nice tall goblet of Retsina but as she smelled deeper, other odors teased her nose. Her nostrils now were assaulted by a full battle array of the savory delights wafting in from the kitchen, her earlier hint of such goodies that morning being but a mere skirmish. Looking to her left through a large round archway, the dining room was already set, with more food than the Goddess thought possible to ever be consumed, even by every Goddess and Nymph on Olympus.

Her large marble and gold table sagged under the weight of savory turkeys from France and roast wild Boar from the faraway wilds of Germany. Trays of delicious suckling pig from Spain sat next to rack after rack of savory tender lamb all sizzling and tantalizing as they had just been brought in. Sweet breads and fruits of every color and shape all were piled in huge mounds over the whole table adding a kaleidoscope of color to add to the scent. Best of all, at the far end of the hall a pyramid of pies and cakes had been arranged in the shape of a Solstice tree. The candied cherries and pineapples decorating each of the "branches" as the sweet odor of fresh baked pumpkin and pecan pies added their contribution to the delightful stew of pungent odors perfuming the entire house. Licking her lips in anticipation of the culinary orgy, Euphrosyne smiled.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers
12