Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 103

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

As the Nymphs and Goddesses saw the two kneeling in the wine, deep throating the black phallus, howls of laughter echoed through the night. Egging them both on, voices called out.

"Suck it Di-Di, suck it in deep!"

"Lick the head boy, lick it!"

"Stroke the shaft Ganymede, make that snake SPIT!"

Watching on in hysterics were Pethio and Amphrite, both knowing that the horn had a special hidden quality that none of the others knew about. Amphrite could not help but squeeze her own erect left nipple as she imagined Poseidon's reaction back in the palace.

Her thoughts were accurate as the Sea God screamed into his empty palace. Writhing and begging, he impotently looked down at his hard throbbing cock between his legs, and thrust helplessly into the void. His mind on the edge of insanity, the sensations on his cock were maddening. Ganymede and Dionysus, not aware of the truth of the horn, sucked like wild men, desperate to keep it in their mouths and thus not lose the contest, each trying to suck it out of the mouth of the other. His eyes wide in horror as well as lust, he watched as indentations formed on his purple cockhead and shaft as the phantom lips performed their relentless work. Screaming helplessly into the night Posiedon begged "AMPHRITE PLEASE!!!! HAVE MERCY AMPHRITE!!!!!!"

As Pethio watched the fellatio show, her thoughts went back to her own palace and her two "prisoners" and wondered how their evening was going. Giggling with Amphrite as they watched the full cheeks of Ganymede and Dionysus sweat and work the horn over like a two denarii backstreet whore, she thought of her silk stockings slowly teasing Pan and Mercury both bound back in her bedroom. Sitting down on a chair she removed her sandals and rubbed her sexy feet together in delight as she concentrated on her stockings doing their business back home. As she stroked her inner sole faster and harder with her toes, the stockings back in the palace began stroking harder and faster, mimicking her movements and causing both Pan and Mercury to beg just as pitifully as Poseidon was pleading.

Hours went by at the Grace's palace and Ganymede and Dionysus never let up, learning that the horn would thrust into their mouths if they teased it with their tongues and thus begin to pull away from the other. Each more determined to win than ever, they sucked, licked and nibbled on the horn with increasing intensity, gagging as it throbbed and pulsated in their throats. Not a dry panty was in the room as every eye was locked on the contest, only occasional trips back to Apollo's fountain breaking the show. Now close to Two AM, Persephone approached Euphrosyne with a sad look on her face.

Drunk and slurring, Persephone was wobbly as she spoke. "Euphrosyne, tell your sisters how much I enjoyed the party. I hate to leave, but, I promised Hades I would be home by dawn of the Solstice, and as it is, I am going to be hard pressed to make it back in time."

Nodding sadly, Euphrosyne wished her well and walked her out through the palace onto her front lawn. In the pitch black darkness of the longest night of the year, her palace blazed like an inferno as they embraced. Waving as she watched Persephone rise into the night sky, Euphrosyne felt Calliope's hand on her shoulder as the Muse spoke.

"It really was a great party girl, truly one for the history books, but I guess we should be going too. It will be dawn in just a few hours, and we also should be heading back."

Euphrosyne nodded sadly as she acknowledged that as wonderful as the evening had been, all good things must come to an end and given the late hour it was probably time to wrap it up. Looking back at her palace, the lights blazing into the darkness and the sounds of laughter and shouting of the Nymphs and Goddesses in the garden ringing through the air, she smiled. Looking back at Calliope she nodded.

"Yes, I suppose you are right. It is a shame, as I do not think I have ever had more fun."

Calliope nodded wildly in agreement as her sister and fellow muse Clio now joined them. Calliope too looked sad as she shared in Euphrosyne's feeling that the evening had been the most enjoyable of her life. Speaking to the Goddess she said "It is a shame that the evening has to end, but the dawn approaches and the Solstice dawn will be here soon. If only we could make the evening last a bit longer."

Hearing this Euphrosyne nodded as Clio came closer. "Well girls, who says it can't?"

Both Calliope and Euphrosyne looked at Clio in confusion as she continued talking. Looking dead into Euphrosyne's eyes Clio said "I think we might need to take this party on a little field trip don't you think? I think the girls would all love Montserrat and there we can extend this party for as long as we want!"

Hearing this, Euphrosyne's sad face suddenly brightened as she laughed, heartily agreeing.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers
12