Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 018

Story Info
Demetrius is captured by Queen of Gavdos
2.9k words
4.55
18.7k
2
0

Part 18 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
793 Followers

Demetrius smiled as he lay upon the deck of his ship looking up at the stars lost in sensual thought. Still reeling from the erotic escapades he had with Persephone, for the first time on his long quest he finally felt that things were heading in the right direction. Now with the assistance of such a powerful Goddess, he felt more confident than ever about completing his quests and finally being able to cum again. Looking down at his tiny loincloth, barely adequate to hide his nudity, he still was relieved to have it. He was very happy to finally be able to wear some sort of clothing again, even if it was only a skimpy piece of cloth made of the fur of Cerberus. It still beat having his schlong hanging out for all to see and he would guard this loincloth with his life as it was the only thing that could prevent continued perpetual permanent nudity. Closing his eyes and licking his lips he still could taste her delicious juices on her lips. The whole crazy adventure with Persephone, Helen and Andromeda would have been PERFECT if only he could cum, but even on that front he felt hopeful. Reviewing the notes Persephone had been gracious enough to provide, he studied up for his next quest.

Without the protection provided by being soaked in the cum of Hades, the next quest would have been impossible. He needed to obtain the head of Asasara, the ancient snake Goddess of Gavdos, a tiny island off the south west coast of Crete. Worshipped for thousands of years, her cult pre-dated that of the Olympians by Millennia and the Gods found this continued sacrilege a source of constant irritation. Asasara would not be missed. Despite his having blood coursing through his veins that would prove poisonous to her, this would still not be easy quest. Demetrius read Persephone's notes with great interest and pondered his potential strategy to defeat the beast. Perhaps he could tip his spear with a drop of his blood? Maybe he could bait the snake into biting him? It was hard to plan until he knew what circumstances he would encounter.

The journey to Gavdos took over a month and each day was slightly warmer than the one before. Spring was slowly returning to the earth, and as the skies brightened with the healing power of the Sun, Demetrius's thoughts once again returned to Persephone. She would be leaving Hades soon for spring, and he smiled as he thought about her joy at having temporary release from the duties as Queen of the Underworld. Despite her status as Queen and co-guardian of the Dead with her husband, she was ironically quite warm (at least in her heart and personality) and he thought about her happy reunion with all her friends on Olympus and wished he could be there with her.

Scanning the horizon, he saw Gavdos rising up in the distance. The notes provided by Persephone indicated that Asasara and her followers could be found on this tiny island off the west coast of Crete that was long avoided by sailors due to the danger. Demetrius, once again glad to have his loincloth, pulled his boat up on a deserted beach, and for the first time in ages did not have to immediately fear running into other people. Being perpetually naked for so long had caused him to have to constantly hide on the fringes of civilization. Now, despite being nearly nude, he could at least travel in the daylight without fear of discovery. Down the beach off in the distance he saw two human forms waving at him and approaching. They were far enough away to be obscured from his sight, but seemed friendly enough. Confidently, and as it would turn out overconfidently, he strolled casually down the beach to meet them. Once they came into full focus, his eyes grew wide and his mouth dropped open.

Expecting simple villagers, he was confronted instead by two guards both with large and quite threatening looking spears which were now were pointed menacingly at his neck. The guards however were not what he would normally expect to encounter, as they were both stunningly gorgeous women and were also completely and alluringly naked. Long blonde hair swirled around their cock hardening female forms, and they were deliciously curvaceous, every inch of their glorious sexy and exposed bodies screaming out for him to worship. Demetrius was unarmed as his plan was to not be overly provocative but to bait the snake Goddess into biting him. He only had his loincloth for protection as he had left all of his other items on his ship, fearing losing the prior quest items he had worked so hard to gather. Holding his hands up in the air, the two guards looked him up and down smirking but obviously attracted. Oddly, Demetrius thought, being clothed in this manner in front of two gorgeous naked women made him feel more embarrassed and exposed himself than if he also were nude. Deciding to not offer any resistance he followed the lead woman as the other held a spear firmly in his back. The loincloth became less of a protection against nudity as they walked as the sight of her gorgeous naked ass swaying back and forth in front of him caused quite a bulge to form. Demetrius rolled his eyes as he realized his balls were now completely exposed since his erection had lifted the front of his loincloth straight out from his body at a 90-degree angle.

Meanwhile back on the shores of the Island of the Dead, Persephone kissed her husband Hades goodbye. Grabbing her ass and pulling her body to his, Hades said how much he was going to miss her over the next couple of seasons, but looked forward to her return next winter. "I certainly enjoyed our special romp Persephone!" Hades winked, remembering how tight she had felt around his cock and how crazy with lust she had appeared when they last hade made love. She too, oddly enough, would miss Hades and despite her boredom in the Underworld, and her excitement at having a summer away, always felt a little sad being parted from him. Kissing him deeply she closed her eyes with thoughts about her own experiences this past winter rushing into her brain. Her mind flashing back to her human lover Demetrius, and how his body had felt inside hers, teasing and worshipping her wet pussy from the inside out, she felt her icy depths grow moist with an erotic thaw. He had certainly made this winter much more entertaining than most. As she flew up into the air, heading for Olympus, she paused and blew a kiss to Hades, Charon and Cerberus standing on the shore, Cerberus wagging his tail sadly at her departure. "See you next winter boys!" she yelled out as her form grew smaller and smaller in the perpetually dark skies of the Island of the Dead as she flew off into the distance.

Demetrius back on the island near Crete was causing quite a stir. The reputation of Asasara kept Gavdos usually clear of visitors so his presence was definitely a rarity. The reason for the lack of visitors would be made abundantly clear soon enough. Being a man, and as he was still under the influence of the curse of Aphrodite, also being the most desirable man on earth, he was definitely attracting a large crowd. His enormous erection only added to the excitement his presence was causing, and hundreds of women gathered to see the tantalizing parade. To his amazement and the delight of his cock every woman on this Island was naked and groups of two or three would come forward and stroke his ass or lick his chest as he was marched through the village. Demetrius shook his head at the irony that for all the time he was naked, the one time he can finally wear clothes he lands on a place where everyone else is naked. There was no place he could look that did not cause his cock to throb and his balls ache as it was a sea of gorgeous feminine forms for as far as the eye could see. His wrists now tied behind his back he had no way to cover himself as his natural male reaction to such sights coupled with the constant teasing of his body by groups of obviously aroused women caused his cock to sustain his loincloth in a perpetual 90-degree angle in front of him.

Persephone smiled deeply as Olympus came into sight. Her cousin and best buddy Dionysius stood on the eastern slope waving wildly to her as she slowly floated down to meet him. They always had so much fun together and he already had poured her a big goblet of Nectar to celebrate her return for spring before she landed. As she floated down, they embraced, and he immediately noticed something different about her. Normally Persephone was so glum from her months of boredom in the Underworld that it took quite a few drinks and a few days of his constant joke telling to get her back to her old self. This year however, she had a special glow about her. "Gurl," he teased "I think old Hades must be improving with age. You seem less desperate to escape his old moldy ass this year than normal. Maybe he finally has figured out how to push your buttons correctly." A devilish twinkle in her eye alerted Dionysius that there was definitely a backstory he would relish in hearing as apart from being the God of Wine he was an incorrigible gossip. "Persephone!" he cried "You HAVE been up to something, so you might as well tell me now as you know I will get it out of you eventually." She said nothing, but after downing the first goblet of nectar she held out her hand wanting another. He just smiled knowing that his dear sweet cousin never could hold her liquor and soon she would be gushing with all the delicious details.

Meanwhile, as Demetrius was marched through the village he noticed that it had been almost 30 minutes and he had not seen a single man yet. "Dear Gorgeous Goddess" he asked, turning on his charms to full force "Where are all of the other men?" Both guards laughed as they continued walking. The guard behind him, spear still firmly in his back spoke, her voice cracking in giggles. "Oh you will find out soon enough sexy prisoner! But Asasara shall provide, hallowed be her name! Our queen will be very pleased with our capture for the next sacrifice, and you made it SOOOOOOOOOO easy!" Demetrius gulped at the word sacrifice. The guard in front, her ass continuing to weave its hypnotic rhythms on his lustful eyes, continued. "Boys are so stupid. You are the first man to voluntarily come to this island, EVER, or at least as long as I have been alive. Normally we have to raid the mainland for our sacrifice, but you walked right into our hands." Giggling she continued. "Men are really quite weak, obviously controlled completely by those gorgeous bits of yours. Our queen has always been proven right on this subject. Flash some T&A and those horny young fishermen will come right into your clutches she always advised. YOU are such a spectacular specimen; I would have thought it would be much more difficult to capture some prime meat of your caliber. I certainly hope that Asasara picks me to receive your essence at next year's ceremony." Demetrius grew more worried now as it certainly sounded quite ominous what they were discussing and he did not like the way that it sounded at all.

Reaching the Palace, he was painfully and humiliatingly erect by the time they approached the gates. Throughout his parade from the beach, every inch of his body had been explored, licked, touched and stroked by the crowds of adoring women and he was again throbbing, hard and desperate. Hustled into the throne room of the Queen Helkios, he was immediately entranced by her noble yet very sexy beauty. In his whole short visit on this island he had yet to see a single woman who was not stunning, but their queen was the most beautiful of all. Naked except for a golden crown on her head and a band around her gorgeous thigh, she stared at him in a combination of lust and disdain. Her long dark hair and beautiful breasts aroused the familiar ache in his balls he knew so well. Demetrius tried to will them back into submission, but knew it was no use, as they had been denied way too long to listen to his big head anymore. The crown on the queen's head formed into the image of a snake that he would soon discover was the image of the Snake Goddess Asasara. He throbbed at the sight of her and the two guards held his arms tight pushing him forward to her presence. What he wished more than anything at that moment was to fall down on his knees and kiss and lick those luscious legs up from her delicious feet to her glorious pussy, burying his face in her nether regions until she shouted for mercy. She, along with every other woman on the island, was painfully beautiful and despite his fear at his fate, he giggled to himself realizing that the guard's comments about men being such fools was absolutely 100% true. No man could resist these temptations and he was sure that it was no problem at all for them to capture as many sacrifices they would ever need for Asasara from the hordes of horny men who would be helpless at the sight of their naked beauty.

.

Back on Olympus, Persephone was getting quite tipsy. Goblet after goblet of sweet nectar poured down her throat she had already had downed two plates of Ambrosia. Dionysus held her hand and prevented her from drinking too fast. "Slow down girlfriend!" He joked. "You don't want to pass out BEFORE your party do you?" She laughed and agreed, putting her drink down on the ground. Walking arm and arm up the mountain, she wobbled a bit, definitely feeling the effects of the Nectar. Her words slurring slightly, she asked "Di-di (her pet name for Dionysius) where is Aphrodite? I need desperately to talk to her." Dionysius rolled his eyes at the mention of their beautiful yet flighty mutual cousin Aphrodite. "Oh, she is "indisposed"" he sighed as they stumbled up the hill. Spinning around she grabbed his shoulders for support, staring drunkly into his eyes with a quizzical look on her face. Dionysius continued "She and Ares are "back on" and have been off fucking non-stop I am sure somewhere far past the Pillars of Hercules. You know how this story goes; we have both seen it before many many times." Persephone, despite her drunken state, smiled a snarky smile since she knew exactly what he was talking about; this was a typical pattern with both of them. Aphrodite and Ares were on again off again lovers and the mixture of his fire and her honey was a dangerous and combustible combination. Both were passionate in the extreme and their relationship was nothing but drama, anger, jealousy, rage followed by long periods of sexual bliss and torrid passion. One of their sexual romps could last a day a decade or a millennium, one could never know for sure. She had wanted to talk to Aphrodite about poor Demetrius, but realized it was going to have to wait until she returned.

As Demetrius stood in front of Queen Helkios, he trembled a bit as she sat down on her throne and lifted her long luscious legs up his, scratching and tickling the inside of his left thigh with her delectable toes. Playing with his loincloth with her big toe, she suddenly gripped the edge of the loincloth with her feet and ripped them from his body flinging them into the air, exposing him once again completely naked. To his horror, his only possible covering landed in a little burning brazier located next to the queen and quickly caught fire, burning to instantly ashes. "Well, that was short lived" he thought dejectedly as he saw his only hope of modesty once again snatched away after such a short respite. Whatever plans the Gods had in store for him, obviously his continued nakedness was part of that plan. Cupping his balls with the top of her foot, she felt the weight of his testicles, hanging low with decades of unspent cum. "Wow!!!!" exclaimed the queen as she continued to rub her foot over his low hanging balls, enjoying the sight of Demetrius closing his eyes and beginning to throb even more violently. "These will provide quite a good harvest for our sacred Goddess Asasara!" Demetrius could stand no more and instantly dropped to his knees sucking her foot into his eager mouth, swirling his tongue over her inner sole causing the queen to coo quite appreciatively. "Yes, dear girls." She indicated, pointing at her two loyal guards who shifted back and forth, obviously very aroused at this scene, "Your sacrifice this year is well made!!!" Both guards smiled at being so recognized, and unconsciously began to caress their own breasts, overcome with lust at the sight of their queen being worshipped so devotedly by their prisoner.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
793 Followers