Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 021

Story Info
Demetrius kills the Snake Goddess during his sacrifice.
5.4k words
4.66
18.7k
1
0

Part 21 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
787 Followers

Punge and Sabe had never been with a man before, but as one would expect, suddenly finding themselves in charge of a year teasing the handsomest man on earth was a prize definitely worth winning. Poor Demetrius, he had hoped so much that his many decades of experience being teased and tormented by Goddesses, Princesses, Nymphs, Faeries and all sorts of other supernatural beings would have prepared him for this year with the two of them. He discovered, quite to his horror, that being intentionally teased, as opposed to accidently makes a HUGE difference. His two beautiful captors were relentless and his whole body, from his swollen throbbing balls, to his perpetually hard cock ached and writhed in perpetual agony.

The two lovely guards were like a pair cats that, having captured a mouse, spend every minute of each day playing with it, amused at its frantic attempts to escape. That was how they spent their days, exploring every inch of Demetrius's body, toying with his body like those cats would with their hapless prey.

They discovered for example that lightly licking the very base of his balls sends him into uncontrollable shivers. When Demetrius's toes began to curl, whatever they were doing to cause this was immediately increased in intensity, being sure to stop right when they thought he was about to cum. Luckily for Demetrius they did not know about the curse of Aphrodite, but if they HAD, it would have been much much worse for him as they would have had no need to stop. As it was, his daily ritual was quite an ordeal.

After sleeping on either side of him through the night, their naked bodies pressed hard to his chest, one of the girls would slowly lick and tease just the tip of his cock with her tongue while the other would squat over his face, rubbing their slit over his nose, keeping it just out of the range of his hungry mouth until the girl herself could not take anymore and plunged herself desperately onto his ravenous mouth, shivering and shrieking with glee as his exceptional oral skills brought her an instant orgasm. Both hoped so much to be chosen to be among the twelve girls to receive the gift of his sperm from their great God Asasara.

Experimenting each day, the two curvy beauties constantly came up with new and delightful ways to torture the poor struggling Demetrius, but it was their queen that brought their program of denial to new heights of ecstasy for them and depths of desperation for him. Queen Helkios retrieved some skin from one of the annual moltings of Asasara. Explaining to Sabe and Punge that since the skin was still a part of the body of their God it still had great power and would help them in their preparation of their prisoner for the ceremony. The two guards had Demetrius tied spread-eagle in the middle of the dungeon before the queen came in to demonstrate the new method for his sperm production. As he came into her view, her smile grew even wider as she observed how much fuller his testicles appeared. He would provide a great harvest this year and as the chief priestess of Asasara, she was convinced that the Goddess would shower her kingdom with many untold riches and blessings.

Feeling the smooth cool scales of the snakeskin in their hands, both girls noticed an odd tingling sensation as it rubbed over their palms. The tingling grew warmer and more pleasant as time went on, but it also made every touch of any surface it passed over magnified a thousand times. Winking at her two servants, Helkios took the snakeskin back into her grip and turned to face her prey.

When the queen walked over to Demetrius, she licked her lips openly at his nude form displayed before her, feeling her own arousal rise as her warm musky juices began to run down her leg. She giggled to herself as no prisoner before had ever excited her as much as this one had, and she half regretted giving the job of his preparation to two novices. She herself would have had so much amusement getting him ready, and of course, properly grown to his full potential. Tying the snakeskin around his balls, she cupped them firmly in her hands, appreciatively grunting at their incredible weight. "My dear boy" she cackled, "This year's harvest may be the biggest yet. I have never felt man sacks this full before, and you have been here but one week. I cannot imagine how they will feel on the morning of the sacrifice." Demetrius said nothing but groaned at her touch and involuntarily tried to dry hump her hand. He was suffering no doubt, but his torments were only to worsen greatly now. He moaned as she handled his balls, knowing that it was almost a century since they had been emptied, not just a week as the queen thought.

As the beautiful Helkios tied the snakeskin around his dangly bits, Demetrius slightly winced at the tightness, but was pleasantly surprised at the sensation. The snakeskin felt warm on his flesh and had almost a tiny vibrating sensation to it. As he hung there adjusting to this new development, the skin began to pulse and ripple, slowly circling round and round his cock and balls in a lazy eight.

The movement and slickness of the scales were also sending waves of pleasure through his body as he thrashed, both in pleasure but also in an attempt to escape the torturous manipulation of his manhood. It was pure heaven but also hell as the Goddess Skin sensed his reactions and adjusted its throbs, vibrations and undulations accordingly. As his excitement level grew to the point where, without the curse, he would have shot off an enormous load the throbbing stopped, only to return to its desperation inducing duties as soon as his tumescence sagged in the slightest. It was diabolical as it was perfectly adapting its movements and techniques to ensure maximum arousal. The time gap between stopping and starting began to shorten until after only one hour it was able to keep him almost perpetually in "the zone" that if he were not cursed would have been seconds away from orgasmic eruption.

Queen Helkios, Sabe and Punge watched in erotic fascination as Demetrius was teased and stroked by the dead skin of their Snake Goddess. The queen, winking to her two servants instructed them to unchain their prisoner. Falling to her knees, Sabe begged to leave Demetrius bound. "Your highness, we fear for your safety. The prisoner could lurch at you or attack your presence, maybe even kill you. Our job is to project our queen and it is too dangerous."

Irritated at Sabe's failure to follow her orders, she approached Demetrius herself and snatched the keys from the trembling hands of Punge. "You are loyal servants, and I understand your wish to protect your queen, but your lack of faith in Asasara, may her name be forever blessed, is blasphemous! Trust in the Goddess my servants." Helkios then unlocked Demetrius and he immediately dropped to his knees, kissing the foot he had worshipped before bringing a warm sigh from the Queen's lips. Petting his head like a kitten she purred "See, he will offer you no trouble at all, not as long as he is wearing the skin of Asasara, which he cannot remove." Detecting disbelief in her two suspicious guards, she turned once again to Demetrius and ordered him to run towards the window and escape, assuring him that no one would stop him.

Looking confused but possibly seeing a way to escape, Demetrius bolted down the hallway and straight at an open window that just begged to see his naked form pass through on a desperate dash to freedom. Four steps away from the Queen he dropped to the floor in agony, but not the agony of teasing but the agony of horrific pain. The skin had gone from teasing his manhood to painfully torturing it, and the scales on the inside of the ring felt like tiny fangs biting into his flesh. He cried out in pain, grasping his poor defenseless balls doubling over on the floor, weeping and praying for the torment to end. Queen Helkios, now looked disdainfully at her two unbelieving servants and pointed to Demetrius, writhing on the cold stone floor in front of them. "Oh you poor servants of little faith. Our great God Asasara, may her name always be praised, is ever watchful of her people and will always protect us. She has chosen this boy for her sacrifice and has provided us the tools to prepare him properly."

Waving her hand gently in a circle in the air, Demetrius collapsed as the frightful pain subsided and the sharp fangs retracted back into the skin, resuming their continuous teasing loop around their dangling and exposed targets. "Now" extending her long leg out upon the floor and wiggling her toes "Come show your Queen your gratitude at blessing you with the mercy of Asasara". Knees still shaky from the recent attack on his manhood, he slithered across the floor on his belly and kissed the big toe of the gorgeous queen before moving up to pay homage to the bridge of her foot. Helkios, obviously pleased at his reaction, smiled and rubbed his cheek with the side of her left foot. Despite his terrible situation, and the constant teasing and threats, he smiled. Happy to have brought her some satisfaction as he recognized the taste of her juicy nectar which had streamed down her leg all the way to her ankles.

Sabe and Punge, nipples quite erect and gushing juice more than ever looked on in awe. They felt shame at having doubted Asasara, but now knew that chains would not be necessary to hold him, and that gave them many opportunities to explore his limits, but also to have him service them in more delightful ways. Bowing to their queen they watched her as she had Demetrius worship his way up her body while she sat enthroned on a nearby chair. She said nothing and did not indicate any emotion as he kissed and stroked her legs with his hands. Slurping his way up her stomach on the road to her royal honey chamber, already heated to a low boil of increasing arousal at the feel of his tongue on her body, Demetrius again resumed throbbing in desperation as the taste of the queen coupled with the sensation of the Snakeskin drove him wild. Despite the silence of Queen's lips, her nipples, dark, red and quite erect now gave away her true status. She was going crazy with desire for him as he licked and kissed her body.

Several hours of this was enough for Helkios, and she ordered Demetrius onto the ground. Straddling his body with hers, she ran her dripping slit over the head of his cock, careful not to overstimulate him as she wanted to build his seed, not release it. He shuddered at this action as this was worse than if she had just tried in earnest to get him off.

Taking her right hand, she guided his cock over her engorged and pulsing clit, using it to rub circles over her sex. Each tiny circle around his glans sent him farther down the hole to madness. Her own nectar provided more than enough lubrication as it poured out of her like an overfilled wine jug. The super light touch of the queen's nub upon his glans sent Demetrius quivering. Each swirl of his penis against her flesh seemed to send a lightning bolt straight into her womb, tearing open canyons of lust which grew stronger and stronger with each minute. After three hours of this had passed, Helkios finally collapsed having used Demetrius's tool for her erotic pleasure countless times and never to be topped by anyone or anything again.

Sabe and Punge took the queen back to her chambers and when they returned, ordered Demetrius to follow them to the bath. Several other servants, again all naked and inflaming his lust even higher, were already in attendance and preparing the pool for bathing. Large marble jars of scented oils from Arabia and spiced soaps from far off China were poured by the servants, lapping the water and creating mountains of inviting soap bubbles.

Dipping gingerly into the water, their large breasts bobbing playfully on the surface, both girls motioned for Demetrius to join them and the others. They would not need chains or whips now, as the constant feel of the snakeskin around his balls served as a perfect reminder of his need for obedience. Plus, what man could resist such an inviting sight, curse or no curse!

Washing his body were seven gorgeous palace slaves, all trembling and excited at their first touch of a man's body in their lives and curious about his form, so different and delicious than the other women's of the island. Hard where they were soft, angular where they were round they were fascinated and quite erotically intrigued. Sabe pointed to Demetrius, now covered in suds a huge smile but eyes still sad with desperation on his face and told him to place his hands on his head and spread his legs. This position would allow them to be able to have full access to EVERY place they needed to clean or explore.

Trembling, and of course hard as nails, he complied steeling himself for the erotic assault. Each girl was allowed to wash and scrub his body, exploring the inner curve of his thigh, and of course the length of his manhood and weight of his balls to their hearts content. Seven sets of eager female hands passing over his flesh would have been enough to erupt ANY man. Licking his nipples they all discovered they could cause his ankles to twitch. Two girls licking down his shaft and over the purple throbbing hardness of his cockhead, caused his eyes to flutter and roll back in his head. This particular reaction drew cheers from all in attendance.

Rinsing him clean with pitchers of warm clean rosewater, Demetrius was again instructed to kneel on the edge of the pool, legs spread wide, hands on head. When Punge returned with a razor in her hand, beads of sweat started to form on his forehead as he had no idea what was coming. Pointing at the other servant girls they all seemed to understand what was going to happen and began soaping up just his balls, deliciously squeezing and feeling the firmness of his sack, and the extra heavy load it contained, screaming for release. The first scrape of the razor against his nutsack made it clear to him what was planned and caused him to grow still harder. His nakedness was to be increased by the denuding of all hair from his testicles and rod, thus making him even more susceptible to their torments.

Now free from any pubic hair, every torment was intensified. In the afternoons, the girls would have Demetrius squat in front of them giggling at the delicious way his man parts dangled helpless in front of them. While squatting he would spend the rest of the day sucking the feet of one while having his exposed manhood played with by the delicious toes of the other. In the squatting position every centimeter of his privates were exposed and every crevice nook and cranny were explored. Lost in his own erotic haze his testicles throbbed with each shriek of orgasmic pleasure he bestowed on his captors. Every day he would service both at least twenty to thirty times, so that by night all were exhausted. Laying back on the silk sheets on the bed, Sabe on one side, Punge on the other, the feel of their erect nipples riding his stomach as they breathed in their sleep sometimes was the worst torment of all. Looking down at his hard cock, staring up at him helpless like a Cyclops, its one eye begging for release, he could only ponder how he was going to manage the day of the ceremony.

Meanwhile on Olympus, Amphrite was starting to get more and more chatty as her goblet never remained empty with Dionysius around. Persephone, already quite hammered earlier, decided to switch to something a little less intoxicating, so when her more reserved older sister in law (and step mother - it gets quite complicated on Olympus) Hera came over and offered her a drink, she took it.

Hera, looking on slightly disapprovingly at her drunken younger sister in law, did smile as she remembered that she was young once and grinned at the memory of her youthful escapades. Maybe she was getting too fussy in her older years. "Here Persephone, have a drink of this. Not only is it delicious, but it will sober you up a bit." Handing the goblet of warm "milk" from Io to Persephone, neither Goddess was aware of the true contents as the effects of the acorns of Titania were still in effect on the contents. "Welcome back dear" she said, kissing the red eyed Persephone on both cheeks. "Drink up, that is from my special stock. I only drink it at special occasions and you know your return from the Underworld ALWAYS is one of the best occasions to celebrate".

Smiling weakly, but genuinely affectionately, Persephone took a huge swig from the goblet and gulped it down hard. "WOW! You were right Hera, this IS delicious. Quite stimulating too!" she said as her nether regions started to tingle slightly. She found this odd, but certainly not unpleasant in fact quite the contrary, it was very pleasant. Putting a finger to the side of her nose she pondered, finally asking Hera "Where did you get this? I love it. Strange, it has a VERY familiar taste, but I can't quite place it."

Hera and Persephone chatted for a bit, but it was always a bit formal with her so they made very pleasant small talk. Hera was more step-mother than sister in law, so the relationship was always quite reserved. Their visit was cut short when Kharis rushed up Persephone, slurring her words and quite drunk. Kharis was one of the three graces, and was simply beyond gorgeous as she was the Goddess of Beauty. "So Persephone, am I on Demetrius's quest list too?"

Persephone, her blood running cold felt her stomach drop. In her mind's eye she screamed "AMPHRITE!". "That bitch never could hold her liquor or keep her mouth shut." Trying to dodge Kharis's question while distracting Hera, Persephone got quite flustered.

"Who's Demetrius?" asked Hera

Slapping her hand to her head, Persephone just shook her head explaining away Kharis question as being Nectar induced. This worked for now, but if Kharis knows, soon EVERYONE will know since she was a HUGE blabbermouth. Persephone seethed with rage but knew it wasn't just Amphrite's fault, she herself had told her. This was Di-Di's fault, since he intentionally got them all drunk.

Months later, Demetrius was rapidly approaching the end of his preparation, and he grew worried. Despite the assurances by Persephone that he was protected by the Jizz of Hades, he still wondered how exactly this whole scene with the snake was going to play out. Early morning, before his beautiful tormenters arose was the only time he had to ponder such things. For the rest of his day he remained focused on pleasing them, and they had thoroughly enjoyed themselves this year. Looking at both of them, their beautiful blond hair hanging down in their faces, blissful satisfied looks plastered on their mouths, the taste of their pussies on his lips and the feel of their gorgeous and firm breasts smooshed up against his chest, he was going to miss them. Despite keeping him in a terrible state of constant arousal, he was quite taken both with their beauty of course, but also oddly of their innocence. Sabe usually woke up first and placed a toe in his mouth, indicating what morning duties he needed to perform. As his mind drifted, he felt the tip of her toe knocking on his lip. Placing a small kiss on the very edge of it, his day had begun.

As winter approached, the air grew chillier but not quite cold as other places he had visited since the island was warmed by the hot winds blowing off of Africa. As the daylight slowly grew shorter, and the nights grew steadily longer, Demetrius's thoughts went back to Persephone, knowing that it was coming closer to her time to return to the underworld and three months of boredom with her husband Hades. Thinking back to last winter he smiled at the thoughts of the whole incredible experience.

The sight of Punge leaning over to grab a basket of food from the floor, her whole ass displayed to his hungry and perpetually horny eyes snapped him right out of his thoughts of the Goddess. Here in front of him was a mortal goddess in the flesh. Turning to face him, she crooked her finger and said that she needed to feel him insider so he was to assume the position. Despite desperately wanting to plunge his rod into her silky depths, he knew what she was asking for and was not looking forward to it. He was to again remain perfectly still while she restrained him for this preparation. A grinning Sabe entered, shackles in hand, her erect nipples indicating that it was time to get down to business.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
787 Followers
12