Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 027

Story Info
Demetrius is licked clean of honey, Callisto is rescued.
3.7k words
4.46
16.1k
0

Part 27 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers

"Don't look now, but "Peppermint Patty" is approaching up the hill at 3 o'clock" Amphrite pointed as Artemis, dressed in her rustic hunting outfit, walked confidently up Mount Olympus, sticking out like a sore thumb dressed in her leather and fur adrift in a sea of silk. Stunningly beautiful, her curvy body never failed to excite any man or woman lucky enough to gaze upon it, but her outfits always seemed out of place when she was with the other Gods and Goddesses. Her ensemble of leather and animal furs paled in comparison to their togas and gowns made of pure gold and hand spun hummingbird silk. Generally, she was avoided by the others on Olympus, and she always made both Amphrite and Persephone quite nervous when she was around since her "tastes" tended to be directed very differently than theirs. Artemis did not care what anyone thought however as she was on a mission.

"I wonder what SHE is doing here?" Persephone asked as Artemis walked right up to both Goddesses.

"Ladies" Artemis asked tensely as she was aware of their feelings towards her and had equal disdain for them, nodding a curt hello. She looked both Goddesses up and down a bit too long for their comfort, making each quite squirmy. "Have you seen Hera?" she asked. Both Amphrite and Persephone shook their heads no and Artemis, never one for small talk, exhaled in irritation and continued on up the hill towards the main palace of Zeus, bumping straight into Dionysius, spilling Nectar all over her powerful and enticing chest soaking the both of them. Soaked in wine her nipples were now quite visible through her drenched fur bra.

Dionysius, hammered so thoroughly he could barely stand up, looked up at her with his eyes half closed, weaving back and forth. "Hey beautiful!" he slurred "Hows abouts a wittle drinksy." obviously flirting with her and waving a full goblet of nectar in her face. Looking slowly her up long beautiful exposed legs finally resting his gaze on the outstandingly beautiful cleavage and erect nipples now revealed through her wet bra, he licked his lips. "Love the leather Cuz! So sexy! I bet it would look even better laying on the floor of my bedroom."

Rolling her eyes back in her head she thought to herself "MEN! Same for Gods as for Mortals, they are all such pigs". Shoving her always horny, drunk and disgusting cousin roughly to the ground she stomped off.

Struggling back to his feet, dizzy, dripping in wine nectar and incredibly smashed he muttered, "Fucking rug munchers are all the same!".

Back on Arcadia Demetrius could do nothing but chuckle internally at the absurdity of his situation. Remembering back to his days in grammar school, he had always learned that deer were herbivores, but his teacher never mentioned their obvious love for the taste of honey. He was no doubt the star attraction at this Venison picnic, and the entire herd was lined up to have a taste. His balls throbbed uncontrollably at the wet sensations assaulting his whole body. One doe was running her tongue greedily up and down the crack of his ass, making sure to snake its full length into every crevice she found, on a desperate mission to dig out more honey.

Two other does were ravenously licking and sucking his twig and berries, their long tongues snaking completely around his balls and licking them both clean. Another mercifully only was licking his face and to his great relief the globs of sweet goo were finally removed from his eyes allowing him to see clearly for the first time in months. Despite being the main dish on their menu, he still was coated in enough honey to keep them continuously occupied for weeks on end. Their oral manipulations over his body added to his erotic torment and he prayed again for the ability to move so he could run away. Each day the visions that had enslaved continued to weaken and he could feel himself glacially coming out of his state of suspended animation. If he concentrated all of his willpower he found he could twitch his right toe and then the next day he could also wiggle his left pinkie. Again he said to himself over and over as he was accidentally tormented and teased by the ravenous herd, "Patience".

Back in the underworld, Hades was again sitting at his desk reviewing his files when a knock was heard on his door. "Come in" he answered. There in front of him was Charon and cowering behind him was the obviously terrified figure of Archimedes, his whole body quivering and shaking in abject horror.

"ARCHIMEDES!" Hades exclaimed. "It is such an honor to finally meet you. I figured I would not get to meet you until Charon brought you across the Styx permanently after your death. Please, have a seat." Archimedes overcome with terror at coming face to face with the God of the Dead, fell to the ground weeping.

"Oh dread lord of the Dead, Fearsome judge of all mortal men, Have mercy on thy humble servant, Thou presence doth task..."

Hades, never one for such groveling, interrupted him. "Stand up Archimedes, and have a seat. You are not in trouble, so please, calm down. I brought you here for a reason, I need to hire you for a special project. So please, enough of the thou art this and Great Lord that routine, just call me Hades, OK?" Archimedes, a slight sensation of relief creeping over him, sat and listened. Spreading out a large blue scroll on his desk, the dark lord began to explain his ideas for his special project. Archimedes, the most intelligent and clever man on earth was very intrigued and never was one to pass up a challenge. Studying the blueprint for a few minutes, he raised his hand. Hades grinned "You have many questions I am sure. Please. What do you need to know from me to have this thing made."

"Well, if I understand your outline correctly, you want the thing to NEVER shut off right?" he asked. Hades nodded. "OK, we will need a power source. And if I understand your design properly, there are some issues relating to keeping the contents eternally lubed, as that will present a unique challenge, and I have some ideas about that, but I definitely can have this thing built." Stammering, and looking down Archimedes struggled to speak his next words "Uh, I have to ask some unpleasant questions to ask your majesty, like, uh, er." he stammered to Hades obvious amusement.

"Budget? I assume you want to know about the budget for this project. Don't you worry about that, we have more than enough funds, don't we Charon?" Hades laughed to the obvious distress and irritation of his skeletal servant. Opening a black box on his desk, Archimedes eyes lit up at the sight of literally billions of Drachmas glinting in the dim light. Hades dipped inside and scooped out a huge handful of the coins pouring them out into a giant pile in front of his desk and said, "This is your fee too by the way, at least your fee in the upper world. Helen, Andromeda, could you come in here please."

Archimedes jaw dropped open in astonishment as the ghosts of the two most beautiful mortal women ever to have lived walked into the room, nearly naked in their transparent gowns barely covering their curvaceous and delectable forms with the thinnest fabric of pure silk. His hungry eyes devoured their beauty, and despite still being absolutely terrified, little Archimedes began to erect his own engineering project in his Toga. "Girls, meet Archimedes. He is going to help me with a project to punish some of these rogue spirits that ran amok last winter." Running over to his chair, they both jumped into his lap and showered him with kisses, instantly causing his toga to darken as he released his seed instantly. "Do a good job Archimedes, and I am sure both girls will be very grateful when you get here for REAL one day."

His face pink in embarrassment at having soiled himself, grinned as he screamed out in a great groan "IT'S A DEAL!!!"

Artemis finally reached the main palace and sat in the front hall waiting to meet her mother. As queen of the Gods, Hera was obviously quite busy, so even her divine daughter had to wait. Finally, after an hour or so, the still beautiful uber MILF Hera strolled out of the throne-room and greeted her. "A bit informal again aren't we Artemis?" Hera scolded as she looked her daughter up and down. Artemis always had had a rocky relationship with her mother as they were so completely different. Hera as usual was the epitome of regal elegance, always bejeweled from head to toe and never seen in public without being spectacularly dressed in the finest dark purple and gold gowns made of the rarest silk woven straight from the harvest of the spiders of Ariadne. Artemis on the other hand never was seen in public without looking like she was either about to go camping or perform yard-work.

Back on Arcadia, Demetrius was relieved to not only be able to see again, having had his eyes cleared from the honey, but finally being able to blink his eyes. Each day the curse of the earlier visions eased up more and more, and the ability to blink was something he had definitely missed. Looking down at himself, he once again was covered in starving deer. Licking and sucking him constantly, the sensations ensured his erection would never waver. Suddenly however, all of the deer stopped and looked towards the woods. Something had spooked them, and they quickly all scattered. Not knowing what had scared them, he glanced up and saw the source of their fear. Into the clearing, standing at least seven feet tall was an enormous black bear. It's claws glinting in the sun, obviously sharp and powerful enough to instantly kill any creature to feel their slash, the beast was a terrible sight. Opening its great mouth, it roared, fangs fully bared in the morning sun. Demetrius was absolutely terrified as it turned its gaze straight at him, helpless, naked and frozen, unable to scream or to run.

In the hall of Zeus, Artemis and her mother Hera chatted as they walked out into the garden. "So" Hera asked, having heard the back story of Demetrius from Artemis "You are POSITIVE he is not a God?"

"Yes MOTHER, as I explained" Artemis exasperatedly exclaimed "Would a God be frozen stiff into a zombified state just by witnessing a naked Goddess?"

Winking Hera added "Well, I suppose it would matter exactly what he saw. What exactly were you and those Nymphs of yours doing to stiffen this boy up, so to speak?" A wry grin forming on her face.

Artemis rolled her eyes again, ignoring Hera's allusion to her erotic escapades. "He is NOT a God! Trust me on this. So, what is he? He is immortal, and immune to my magic, but not a God. Any ideas?"

Hera closed her eyes in thought. "Well, it is not THAT unusual that a human would achieve immortal status. There are countless examples of Heroes such as Heracles, or Castor and Pollux, so although rare, it is not THAT rare."

Artemis listened intently as her mother spoke. Hera continued "The TRULY rare thing about this situation is this human's immunity to your magic. Stick out your tongue Artemis, let me check your manna." Artemis complied, and Hera did not notice anything out of place. Her tongue was as pink and healthy looking as ever. "No, manna looks ok, so your powers are not the issue". Concentrating intently on the problem, her face suddenly brightened and she let loose an enormous burst of laughter.

"What is it?" Artemis asked.

"Well, there is ONE way I can see that he would become immune, but" giggling to herself "In order for that to happen, I cannot fathom how he pulled it off". Hera's mind flashed with the hilarious image of her brother-in-law Hades hosing down some mortal man with his cum. "Unless Hades has become a lot more broadminded that I remember" she added, now laughing uncontrollably.

Artemis snapped in anger saying "Can you be serious for a second Mom and let me know what you are talking about!"

"Well my dear" Hera spoke, now quite serious. "Persephone is back from the Underworld today; I think your best bet is to ask HER about this man. I think she might have some special insight into this situation. Now, if you do not mind, I have to run. Ambassadors from Isis are waiting for me in the Green Room, and I really do have to meet them." Bowing to her mother as she left, Artemis watched as she strode regally back into the hall. Even more confused, she headed out the main gate to find Persephone, even more determined to find answers to this problem. She would never rest until she was able to punish Demetrius properly for violating her privacy as she had a long memory.

Back in the underworld, Archimedes was hard at work in the space Hades had provided for him. Having finally gotten used to the bad lighting after a few weeks, he was most impressed how well stocked the workspace was that had been provided by Hades. He simply had everything an engineer on earth could ever want, every tool ever conceived by man and an unending source of supply for every possible raw material he could possibly conceive of needing. Archimedes was normally a follower of Hephaestus, the God of fire and metal-working, but he thought to himself that when he gets back to the overworld he would definitely offer a goat onto the altar of Hades. The most surprising thing about his encounter with The Lord of the dead was that he seemed to be a pretty reasonable and pleasant God, not at all what he was expecting.

Weeks had gone by already and Archimedes had been working very very hard. The machines that Hades requested were quite complicated, and he certainly wanted to put forth his best effort when creating something for such a powerful God, especially since his commission was so high (both in this life and the next). Life in the underworld had been surprising luxurious, and Hades had provided beautiful quarters for him to stay in while he worked. His eyes growing weary from the toil of the day, Archimedes decided to grab a quick bath and go to bed, tomorrow would be another day and he was pretty spent. His creative juices were now completely drained.

Stripping off his Toga, he slipped into the bath, the warm sudsy water caressing his tired and sore muscles and soothing his exhausted mind. Relaxing now, he laid back into the tub and felt all of his stress and strain leave his body. Thinking about the beautiful Helen and Andromeda, he could not help but reach down and grin at the feel of his thickening cock, quickly becoming erect as he imagined all of the erotic possibilities he would enjoy with the two of them. Leaning back in the tub, he closed his eyes and threw his head back letting his imagination run wild with scenes of the two beauties alternating turns sucking his meat as he crossed his hands behind his neck. As he lay there soaking in bliss he suddenly sat up straight as he felt two toes grasping the end of his penis.

On Arcadia the situation was quite dire. The bear definitely had Demetrius in its sights, and internally he was shrieking in terror. Despite being immortal, he still was not used to the idea, so his natural instinct for self-preservation was quite strong. Plus, even if the bear could not kill him, he was sure being mauled and eaten would be a pretty unpleasant experience. He had fully felt the pain of the arrows entering his body when he was shot by Artemis, so he knew that those powerful sharp claws and fangs would cause great agony ripping through his tender flesh.

As he stared at the bear slowly approaching, their eyes met and he thought he recognized an odd quality to its eyes. Looking at a wild animal, one can tell that only instinct lies behind their pupils, but this bear had an almost human quality in its pupils. The bear now was mere inches from Demetrius and he could feel its hot breath blowing on his still erect cock. Figuring it, like the deer, had been attracted by the honey, he closed his eyes preparing to be bitten. Hopefully the pain would be bearable and short-lived. The first long lick of the creatures hot red tongue ran from the base of Demetrius's balls slowly over each testicle, lapping and caressing them until it continued up to his shaft. Slowly the bear licked down the underside of his shaft and then teased and kissed the tip of his cock.

The feelings on his body were too much to take, and suddenly Demetrius could once again move his mouth, gasping out a long moan as the bear kissed and licked the end of his dick, now clean from honey, but still drooling pre-cum. This was MUCH different than his assaults from the deer. They had obviously been motivated by hunger, but this bear seemed to be purposefully trying to arouse him. Looking down he saw the bear lift its paw and begin to run it up his leg and over his ass, pinching and grasping it, careful not to scratch him with its claws. Holding out its tongue under his drooling penis, the bear closed its eyes as its mouth caught the stream. The creature then closed his jaws and smiled, now standing on its two hind legs to its full length of seven feet. Turning around, the bear got back on all fours and presented its hindquarters to him, now obviously showing its gender was a female, its nether regions red with arousal. Demetrius was sweating profusely as it became painfully apparent that he was going to be raped by this animal, its legs backing it up bringing its sex close and closer to his erect cock. Wanting to scream, he closed his eyes at the horror of this impending sexual contact. Fucking a bear was not on his bucket list and he desperately prayed to any God for assistance. As the bear approached his mind raced "Dear Zeus in Heaven NO! Please not this!"

Artemis fumed as she strode back down the hill to Persephone's party, wondering what on earth her dippy cousin could possibly know about this strange man frozen back on her Island. The goddess was many things, beautiful, intelligent, strong, fearless, but subtle was not one of her traits. Walking straight up to Persephone, sitting on the ground laughing with Amphrite, both now completely trashed, she crossed her arms and glared. "What do you know about this man on Arcadia that is immune to my magical attack? Hera said you might have special insight, so, what special insight do you have?".

Persephone felt her divine blood drain out of her face as she panicked. "How on earth did Artemis and even worse HERA find out about her indiscretion with Demetrius" she thought to herself as her mind raced trying to think of a way to lie herself out of this situation.

Amphrite burst out laughing at the interruption and question. "Well Persephone, I was wondering whatever happened to that gorgeous lover-boy Demetrius of yours as I am still waiting to be checked off of his list. Now we know what the delay is!" Persephone said nothing but glared in fury at her inebriated and big mouthed friend.

Bracing himself for this erotic bear attack, Demetrius shut his eyes tight, hoping to make the horrible vision go away, hoping it was just a hallucination. As the very tip of his cock neared the hot throbbing sex of the bear, a tiny drop of pre-cum just dropped off the end of his throbbing hardness onto its waiting slit right before entry. Immediately everything began to get dark and the bear stopped moving. Dropping to the ground writhing, its powerful back muscles rippling, a great moan emitted from its powerful jaws. Blue smoke began to exude out of the pores of the bear's skin and fur and began to cover the beast entirely. Completely obscuring the view from Demetrius by smoke, he looked on this scene in both fascination and horror. Ironically, the terror of the situation so far had seemed to have helped speed up his unzombification and now he felt he could begin to move his arms more and was able to lift his right foot. Smoke now covering everything, he could see nothing.

His eyes scanning the blue darkness, after a few minutes the smoke cleared and he beheld one of the most stunningly arousing sights he had ever witnessed, even given his incredible adventures. The bear had transformed into a beautiful woman with no doubt the most delicious ass he had ever seen. This new sight was just the additional stimulation he required to break his spell completely. His brain absorbing this new beauty displayed in front of him had finally escaped the grip of his earlier visions of Artemis and the Nymphs. The memory of their earlier erotic antics remained of course, but they no longer had his mind and body held hostage.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers
12