Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 029

Story Info
Archimedes teased by more spirits, Demetrius escapes Arcadia.
2.5k words
4.46
15.5k
2
0

Part 29 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
793 Followers

Archimedes was in a state of total bliss. His hungry and eager mouth devoured the gorgeous and wet pussy of Andromeda, writhing in pleasure over his face, his cock now fully emerged from the surface of the bathwater, aching and throbbing, desperate for relief. As the gorgeous ghost writhed in pleasure to the manipulations of his tongue up her snatch, he fought hard against the urge to pleasure himself, remembering her words of warning against spilling his seed in the Underworld. As she shrieked and dug her nails into his neck once again, her whole body shuddering as yet another orgasm ripped through her spirit body, she evaporated into a puff of blue/white smoke leaving Archimedes helplessly licking empty air. Looking down at his throbbing cock now bobbing out of the water, he realized he would have to work quickly to complete his projects as he was sure he would not be able to resist shooting off for much longer.

Back on Olympus the catfight between Amphrite and Artemis grew infinitely hotter. Amphrite, sitting firmly on the stomach of the now topless Artemis, scratched furiously at her face. Despite being a very powerful Goddess she was no match for Artemis as she, as Goddess of the Hunt, was in peak physical condition. Also seriously handicapping her was the fact that she was still roaringly drunk. Artemis grabbed one the flailing arms of Amphrite and with one her other she grabbed the neckline of her gown and ripped it completely off, leaving her completely naked.

Dionysius watching the fight with great intensity had now completely sobered up. The sight of two gorgeous Goddesses fighting, biting, scratching and stripping each other had cleared his mind completely of the effects of the hundreds of gallons of wine nectar he had consumed all afternoon. Standing silently and watching intensely, his Toga tented out obscenely in front of him, his meat standing completely rigid at a ninety degree. Looking to his right and his left it was apparent he was not the only God enjoying this show. There in attendance was Apollo, Pan, Hephaestus among others, all sporting similar reactions in their togas.

Pan, standing beside Dionysius whispered into his ear. "Dude, I don't know how you arranged THIS, but you truly are DA MAN!" Grinning, Dionysius placed his goblet down on a nearby table as he wanted nothing to cloud his vision, knowing that what he was seeing was something likely never to be witnessed again.

Back in the underworld, Hades once again was working at his desk when a knock was heard on his door. "Come in" he answered looking up and seeing Charon ushering in the lovely Penelope inside. Penelope was gorgeous as ever and her aura still exuded loyalty and honor, even having been dead for many years. As the loyal and patient wife of Odysseus, she was a personal favorite of Hades and the sight of her abuse at the hands of the hated Sisyphus still filled him with rage. "Please dear, have a seat. I want to apologize for what has happened to you, but know this, your attacker will be punished severely. And that is why I called you here, Justice is best served when the victims are able to take part in the punishment of their victimizers." Penelope smiled and bowed her head, still shell shocked by her anal rape at the hands of Sisyphus.

"What shall I do great Lord of the dead?" she asked, keeping her head bowed in submission, her long gorgeous black hair covering her whole face. Grinning, Hades motioned for her to walk with him downstairs to Tartarus.

The warm bright dawn peeking through the trees gently woke Demetrius up. It was still early and the air was full with the sounds of thousands of birds as Arcadia truly was a paradise. Looking to his right, there snuggled into his chest was the gorgeous Calisto. 'It wasn't a dream, it really happened" he thought to himself as he softly kissed her face, gently waking her. After a quick morning snack on her lovely golden triangle, the rose and began the long trek back to his ship. Rustling in the bushes, he found his bag of quest items, now with the shiny golden arrow of Artemis laying flatly on top. They both decided to hurry, as there was no telling when the angry Goddess would return.

Two days later, traveling under the brush to avoid detection by the novices in training on the Island, they reached his ship. Calisto squealed at her good fortune when she found yards of silk from discarded gowns, obviously left behind by the new recruits. As Demetrius pushed the ship into the shallows, she was busy at work making makeshift outfits from the abandoned cloth. Finishing quickly, she slipped her hastily constructed toga over her head. "Finally I am able to wear CLOTHES again!!!! Now I truly fully feel human. Here Demetrius, as much as I love seeing you naked, I made you a loincloth so you could have something to wear as well."

Blushing, Demetrius looked down at the ground and shuffled his left foot. "Well Calisto, I don't think that will be necessary." She looked confused. Surely he would want to be wear SOMETHING once they left Arcadia. How on earth would they be able to land anywhere if they both were walking around naked. Nudity has its upsides, but it is hard to be anonymous when your junk is swinging free. Asking him why he didn't want the loincloth she made for him, he turned red and explained the situation. "You see Calisto, one other aspect of the curse of Aphrodite is I can no longer wear clothes. Frankly this permanent nudity has really complicated my quest since, as you pointed out, it makes me have to always remain on the fringes of society." Calisto looked sympathetic, but stifled a laugh.

Walking over to him, modeling her makeshift gown of silk and getting turned on by her clothed state compared to his nude one, ran her index finger down his chest and casually nudged his cock with her finger, causing it to swing back and forth helplessly in the breeze. "Well, Aphrodite sure has good taste. It would just be criminal to keep all this yumminess hidden away by clothes. I guess the good ladies of the earth will just have to keep enjoying seeing your body, as I know I am." Kissing him gently on the chest, they boarded his ship and cast off. His first mission before moving on to his next quest was to find a proper hiding spot for Calisto. Artemis would be furious if she found that both he AND Calisto had escaped, so her refuge had to be pretty remote and somewhere where she would never be found. Ideally it would be perfect if she could be under the protection of a powerful ruler. Suddenly remembering the lovely Io who he rescued from a similar fate of being transformed into a cow, he grinned as he thought her kingdom would be perfect. Smiling as he reminisced about her low hanging beautiful breasts swinging above his face, he was sure she would be more than happy to help since he figured she would be sympathetic to Calisto. Being of royal birth her status as Princess of her own kingdom would provide the perfect hiding place for a Nymph on the run to hide from a vengeful Goddess, so he set sail for her kingdom of Argos.

Back on Olympus, Amphrite was mortified. Now completely naked, Artemis placed both of her knees on her forearms, pinning her to the ground. Completely red from head to toe, she felt the lustful gaze of the other male Gods all around them, and knew that everything she had was on full display as her legs flailed wildly, exposing her bare pussy to the crowd, but the pain was too much for her to maintain her modesty. She had to get loose.

Persephone had finally had enough. Despite having begged Amphrite not to provoke Artemis, despite her pleas, she had gone right ahead and gotten into a confrontation. She had sat to the side during the fight, not wanting to exasperate the situation as they fought, hoping that the situation would defuse itself. Obviously it did not defuse and now Artemis was really hurting her friend and also completely humiliated her. She had to do something. . Rushing to help her friend, Artemis spied Persephone charging out of the corner of her eye and held her fist out to meet her face. Running right into it, Persephone was instantly knocked out, but in an example of Karma affecting even the fates of Gods, Persephone tried to break her fall and accidentally grabbed the edge of Artemis's leather thong. The force of her body hitting the ground ripped it to shreds, exposing Artemis totally to the crowd. Dionysius, spell-bound by this incredible turn of events felt and enormous hand slapping his back. Turning to see who it was, he looked straight into the red face of Hephaestus who was grinning wildly. Saying nothing, he winked and lifted his giant appendage out in a big "thumbs up" gesture. For centuries after this party, none who attended would ever forget it.

As Hades and Penelope walked down the staircase to Tartarus, Penelope edged closer and closer to Hades for comfort, the screams of the damned filling her with terror. Finally reaching the bottom, the dim light made it incredibly hard to see, her eyes straining in the darkness to focus on anything but the vague form of Hades purple robe right in front of her face. Feeling her body close to his, he felt oddly paternally protective. As God of eternal justice, he had a special hatred for those who abused women, and Sisyphus, like Tantalus, would pay a steep price for his crimes. Opening a great black iron door, Penelope gasped, but giggled as she looked inside. There was Tantalus, bent over on his back, his erect cock dangling in front of his face, desperately trying to suck himself off. Noticing the door open, Tantalus turned and their eyes met. Instantly he began begging desperately for relief, his words muffled by his cock head slipping in and out of his mouth.

"Please Hades, Please (slurp). I can't stand it, I just need one (slurp) long Lick, just one stroke (slurp)

Hades, his pale face now having turned pink with embarrassment quickly closed the door, and turned to Penelope. "Ooops, sorry, wrong room."

Out on the open sea, Demetrius and Calisto lay in each other's arms as they watched the beautiful night sky, filled with stars, passed above them. As they lay there, Calisto asked Demetrius all kinds of detailed questions about his quests as she was incredibly curious about her rescuer and his adventures. His first tale of course was about his fateful encounter with the beautiful Aphrodite, and how he came to be cursed in the first place. He continued with telling her all about his adventures with Hippolyta, and the beautiful sisters on the beach. She giggled in fascination about his story about being trapped in the grip of the leafy vagina of Daphne. He explained all about his torment by the feathers of Phoenix, and his adventures on Pangea with their tiny faeries and their beautiful queen Titania.

Calisto was spellbound by his recounting of epic battles he had with Asasara the Snake Goddess and the dreadful beast of Prion, covering her mouth in horror as if she did not know that he obviously survived the ordeals. Most of all however, She was curious about Io, and sat in utter amazement at his tale of his multi-year ordeal being milked by Hebe and Enyo. Finally, he ended with his tale of his time with Persephone (which he cleaned up for her benefit) and how he eventually found his way to Arcadia and thus ended up in his frozen state covered in honey.

Her mouth open in amazement at hearing of his epic journey, she stroked his face as if to check to make sure he was actually real and not a myth. "That is the most amazing epic adventure of all time Demetrius. Surely the Gods themselves must be directing your fate."

Back in Hades, Archimedes had woken up. Tormented by his increasingly erotic dreams brought on by his encounter with Andromeda, he could not sleep. Sleep would no doubt lead to more erotic dreams which would of course lead to his cock throbbing even harder. He was so afraid that he would accidentally stroke himself off while he snoozed, he feared closing his eyes. Hungry, he decided to get up and make a snack.

Hades, he had to admit to himself, was the most gracious host of all time for either God or Man. The suite he had been provided during his stay had everything! His bed had only the finest silks from China (a full 9000 thread-count) and the bath (which as he remembered, began to stir his cock) had an enormous tub, all made of the purest marble. Best of all (well second to the tub) was the kitchen. Servants were provided during the day to bring Archimedes whatever he asked for, and the refrigerator was well stocked with every conceivable food imaginable.

Now that it was the middle of the night however, he was alone, as the servants had gone home for the night. Remembering seeing a big plate of Dolmades earlier in the day, his mouth began to water. Stomach growling, he decided to get up and go dig into a big juicy grape leaf stuffed with delicious rice. Perhaps the chef also left some Baklava he had prepared the other day. Getting up out of his bed, he did not bother getting dressed as he was all alone in his suite.

Standing in the kitchen, looking for a snack, his mouth popped open as he felt a pair of cold lips clasp around the head of his cock. As his eyes grew wide, he noticed a gorgeous creature not only kneeling on the floor sucking his dick, but another standing beside him having suddenly materialized in the kitchen. "Good evening Archimedes!" they simultaneous exclaimed. Archimedes once again in twenty-four hours found himself in yet another unbelievably erotic situation. There beside him was the beautiful Helen, her enormous cleavage driving him wild with desire. On her knees, his cock in her mouth, was the equally beautiful Cassandra. Both female spirits had learned of his project to punish their tormentors, and were instantly attracted to him, wanting nothing more than to bring him pleasure. As he stood there, naked, erect and throbbing he felt his cum slowly rising up out of his balls and into his shaft. Sweat forming on his brow, he knew he had to stop them before it was too late but the lips around his shaft just felt too amazing to allow his mouth to form words.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
793 Followers