Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 031

Story Info
Amphrite & Artemis have sexy catfight on Olympus.
3.2k words
4.57
16k
1
0

Part 31 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

Ironically Mercury was late. As messenger of the Gods he was known for his speed and quickness, and all of the Gods were quite curious that he had not shown up for Persephone's party yet. Normally he was always quite punctual. It had been a completely hectic week for Mercury, as it always was when Zeus was out of town on "business". Zeus was not a bad boss, but very very demanding, especially when he was traveling. Mercury, rushing back to Olympus, returning from one of the seemingly infinite tasks he was always being assigned he sped up faster wanting to arrive before it ended. He definitely wanted to make sure he made it for at least part of the party, as Persephone's Return Gala was the highlight of the whole social season. As he floated down to Olympus, he noticed that it seemed quite different this year. The annual event was always wild (Dionysius saw to that) but this year it seemed especially off the hook as the sounds of obvious screams of revelry and debauchery assaulted his ears as he descended.

Apollo, Dionysius, Hephaestus and Pan, along with a slew of Centaurs and others were all standing in a semi-circle pumping their fists in the air and shouting. Whatever it was they were watching, it certainly had their full (and throbbing) attention. Landing, he strolled over to investigate.

"Hey guys, what is ..." and then he saw it "WHOAH". There on the ground were Artemis and Amphrite, completely naked, their heads locked in each other's crotches moaning and licking each other uncontrollably. "Uh, Er, Unnnf!" Mercury exclaimed as his golden Toga suddenly got much darker and significantly stickier. The scene of the two beautiful Goddesses locked in 69 was too much, and he instantly popped his load all over his silken robe.

Dionysius, intensely staring at the erotic display before him, noticed in his peripheral vision that someone had joined the crowd. Turning his head slightly, while not taking his eyes completely away from the two Goddesses, he noticed the winged sandals in the crowd and instantly recognized them.

"Mercury old boy, glad you could make it" He laughed as he motioned for a goblet to be brought to his friend. Looking down, he also noticed that Mercury had already blown his load right into his Toga. "You really should get that checked out Mercury, I mean, you didn't even last 3 seconds".

Pan, standing to the side of Dionysius lifted his hand to his mouth and giggled.

"Shut up Di-Di" snapped the humiliated Mercury, snatching a full goblet of wine from Ganymede as he brought it by, downing it in one swig. "Just got a little overheated that's all, not a problem. Besides, Peitho (his wife) certainly has nothing to complain about!" he bragged, trying to change the subject from his "accident". . Pan, speaking under his breath, poked Dionysius in his ribs. "That's not what I heard!" he whispered. Dionysius stifled a giggle as he snapped his fingers and requested more Ambrosia and Nectar for Mercury.

"I have to ask Di-Di, what on earth is THIS all about, not that I am complaining mind you" Mercury asked, motioning to the writhing bodies on the ground. The fighting seemed to have stopped and now things were getting a lot hotter. Pulling her body up, Artemis lazily licked her way up Amphrite's body so that once again she hovered right over her face, her pussy dripping onto her eager quivering lips. Amphrite, either too drunk or too horny to care stroked the inside of her own thigh with her left hand as she used her right to guide Artemis over her face, pulling her down gently, indicating that it was time for her to sit on her hungry waiting tongue.

Passing him another brimming full goblet of Nectar, Dionysius winked "Never doubt the power of the Grape old boy, never doubt the power of the grape."

Artemis was no longer yelling at Amphrite, but was sensually grinding her hips in a circle, causing her nether regions to flood open all over the goddess lapping away between her thighs. Amphrite also seemed amazingly subdued and compliant, and appeared to be more than cooperative, her struggling and punches now being replaced by gently stroking and caressing. As the beautiful Goddess of the hunt humped her face, she raised her two hands up and cupped the Goddess of the Hunt's breasts, feeling the soft round fullness of Artemis's tits as she ran her delicate fingers over their erect nipples.

Artemis moaning and sighing little groans of pleasure took one of Amphrite's fingers from her breast and placed it in her mouth, slowly sucking each digit as she groaned. The violent display from earlier had transformed into a much more sensual show now. Both Goddesses having become swept away in lust from their violent outburst. Sex and violence can often be neighbors. Spinning around to face her toes, she bent down on her elbows, slowly licking tiny circles around her lower stomach edging closer and closer to the Goddess of the Seas whirlpool of pleasure. Amphrite, now completely overcome by lust spread her legs extremely wide to grant easy access to her pleasure zone. Mercury, watching this scene with great interest groaned again, and shot another load into the silken fabric of his robe.

Dionysius rolled his eyes at Mercury and motioned to Ganymede to bring a towel. The yelling and screams from the other Gods, cheering on the two beauties was almost deafening. Mercury, looking down at his stain sheepishly, quickly cleaned himself up as best he could. As God of speed everything he did was fast, and sadly for Peitho his wife, this extended to the bedroom. To say Mercury had a hair trigger would be an immense understatement. Usually one or maybe two strokes and little Mercury would give up the goods quite quickly. He was quite embarrassed by the situation as you could imagine, but did nothing to try and fix it.

Now relatively cleaned up, Mercury handed the sticky towel back to a horrified Ganymede. The long suffering servant of the Gods had his share of unpleasant tasks, and disposing of the spunk rag of one of the Gods was just one of his many disgusting chores. Looking around the hillside, he knew that cleanup for THIS party would be more challenging than most. One of the centaurs was holding back the hair of a sea nymph as she vomited into a bucket, having had far too much Nectar and not enough Ambrosia. Taking the rag off to the rubbish bin, he only could shake his head. Gods, not unlike men, really do lose their heads when drunk.

"Mercury, you are buzzing" Apollo said, pointing at the leather pouch around his neck.

His head already swimming with too much wine (he got drunk fast too) and overwhelmed by the sexy scene before him he looked up blankly. "What?"

"You are buzzing, your POUCH, I think your cellphone is going off" Apollo said again. Mercury now slightly sobering up, opened the pouch and took out his phone. Looking down he saw he had received three texts, all with increasingly threatening emoticons from Zeus.

Bring Lube - winky face

Bring Lube and Rash medication - Frowny face

Bring lube, rash medication and tweezers - Two frowny faces

"Damn it!" Mercury yelled "Can I not have at least ONE day off!!!"

Dionysius asked him what was going on, and Mercury just shook his head. Zeus was away on "business" this week and had been running him ragged. Now "business" for Zeus usually entailed his seducing some Nymph, Goddess, Princess, Shepherdess you name it, as Zeus more than most of the Gods had an insatiable appetite for pussy, no matter what form it came in. In this case, from the content of the Texts, it was apparent to Mercury that he had hooked up again with Leda and had foolishly played out his Swan routine again, despite her being allergic to feathers and the quills being exceptionally sharp on her skin.

"Di-Di I hate to eat and run, but I have to go" the sad Mercury explained as Dionysius waved him goodbye, not looking too far away from Amphrite and Artemis locked in their sexy sixty-nine position.

"Tell Zeus he missed the party of all parties" Dionysius laughed as Mercury also laughed, nodding his head completely agreeing. Zeus would kick himself for being absent for this year's event when he found out about the erotic impromptu floor show.

Back in the underworld Hades was heading towards Archimedes suite. He had been so impressed by his work in designing Sisyphus's punishment, despite the late hour, he wanted to personally congratulate the great man personally.

Inside Archimedes suite kitchen, things had heated up dramatically. The boy genius of Greece was laying on the floor, leaning against a table leg, his eyes closed in sweet rapture. In his face were two gorgeous feet, one from each beauty now sitting on the counter above him. His lips were covered with sauce from the Dolmades that each had been feeding him with their toes. With one hand he clasped the foot of Helen, holding it still in hands as he licked each of her toes clean from the juice while Cassandra ran her foot over his closed eyes. With his other free hand, he massaged and stroked the curvy calf within his grasp. Helen and Cassandra's free feet were also quite busy stroking his throbbing cock as it twitched and throbbed, teetering on the edge of exploding.

The fear Archimedes had for shooting his load had completely crumbled now. He was simply powerless to resist these beautiful women, and they had worked him up into a state of mindless lust from which he could not retreat. Moaning uncontrollably, he sucked and licked each foot as they kept bringing delicious treats to his hungry mouth. As they continuously ran their silky soles up and down his shaft his body convulsed, the cum boiling in his balls about to erupt at any second.

Bursting into the room unannounced, Hades, his face glowing with pride and admiration for Archimedes stumbled upon the erotic scene in the Kitchen. A wry grin forming on his mouth, he shouted "Ladies PLEASE! Leave this poor boy alone!" Startled and embarrassed by being discovered by The Lord of the Dead in such a compromising position, each instantly evaporated into a puff of blue/grey smoke and disappeared. Suddenly free from their erotic assault, Archimedes could only moan has he continued to lick the air, searching for feet that were now gone, and thrust his cock up into the empty void that moments earlier contained their talented soles. Hades looked down upon the poor suffering Archimedes and shook his head, still grinning. He was extremely sympathetic to his plight as he remembered the amazing winter he had with Persephone's talented toes teasing his own cock in just the same way.

Back on Argos, Demetrius struggled to pull the ship into a small secluded cove. Covering it with branches, he worked hard all afternoon to disguise his ship, finally collapsing in exhaustion right about sundown. Calisto sat up on her right elbow and looked down at his gorgeous naked body sleeping beside her. Tomorrow he would go and meet Io, so this was to probably be their last night alone for a while. Running her nail over his chest, she playfully tweaked his nipples jutting out so deliciously from his chiseled and well-formed chest. Moaning softly, but still not waking, Demetrius shifted his weight and his hard cock began to throb slightly at her nipple play. Leaning down, she placed a tiny kiss right on its head, grinning as she heard the slight whimper emitting from his sleeping mouth.

Rolling over to her side, she looked through the contents of his bag. She really wanted one thing, and finally she found it, the feather. Ever since hearing the tale of his torment by the feathers of Phoenix, she was dying of curiosity. What did it feel like? What would happen if she placed just the tip on her own throbbing sex? Twirling it in her hand, her curiosity and interest grew and grew until she could stand it no more. Spreading her legs wide, she slowly lowered the tip of the feather until just the very tip of it touched the top of her clit. Instantly she felt as if a thousand feathers were stroking and teasing her to the edge of insanity and she thrashed and groaned, biting her hand with her mouth to keep her screams silent as she spasmed out thirty successive orgasms over the next hour. Finally the sensations started to subside and she panted and heaved, placing this dangerous yet exciting object back into his bag. She had only placed the feather on her pussy for a second. How anyone could stand being continuously stroked with such a thing for days or weeks on end was a complete mystery to her. Now sated and wholly satisfied, she laid her head on his stomach and fell fast asleep.

Back on Olympus, Hera was entertaining Nephthys, the diplomat from Egypt and personal representative and sister of Isis herself. Being queen of the Gods was a full time job, especially when the KING of the Gods tended to have a lot of "extra-curricular" activities. This meeting with the Diplomat from Egypt had been on the calendar for months and was extremely important. A treaty existed between Olympus and Egypt and was up for renewal soon, so this little tea she was having today needed to go perfectly. Thinking back on the event much later, she mused that in hindsight scheduling this diplomatic event on the same day as Persephone's party was a recipe for disaster.

"Oh great Hera, most beautiful queen of the Gods of Greece, the noble and beautiful Isis," Nephthys began, as they munched on ambrosia and enjoyed their tea. Diplomatic events can be very tedious but definitely had a standard formal format. As the Egyptian Goddess was speaking from her prepared script she was interrupted by the noise coming up the hill from the bacchanal in full swing from the party below.

"Yeah Bitch YEAH!!!! LICK IT!!!" the unmistakable sound of Apollo's voice could clearly be heard booming through the hall of Jupiter and drowning out all other noise.

Nephthys, obviously distracted by this outburst began again. "Oh great Hera, Most beautiful que". This time, she could not even make it to the end of her opening sentence, as yet again screams and laughter flooded the room from the din of insanity below.

"You know you love it cunt!!!! Eat that snatch!!!! YEAHHHHHH!!!!! Suck it, suck it hard BITCH!!!"

Nephthys, obviously unnerved by what she was hearing lost her place, her hand shaking as she held the scroll back up to her face. "Oh Great Hera, Most"

"WHOOOOOWHEEE CUNT!!!! YEAH, ride that bitch. Come here hungry slut, I got something that you will REALLY LOVE. SUCK THIS BITCH!!!

Hera was fuming as this was beyond humiliating. Hoping that this situation would resolve itself, it did not. Nephthys put the scroll down in her lap and brusquely stood up. "Hera, you might want to check on that noise. It sounds like you might have a situation on your hands. I think it best if we reschedule for now. My people will contact your people when things are a little more appropriate for us to have a proper meeting" and immediately disappeared in a puff of red smoke.

Hera was beyond furious as the diplomat abruptly left, throwing her tea cup violently against the opposite wall, shattering it into a million pieces. It had taken months to set this tea up and not only had the meeting been a complete catastrophe, she had been totally humiliated in front of the diplomat (and sister) of Isis herself! "GREAT LORD CHAOS IN HEAVEN!" she yelled, holding her hands up in exasperation as her mind flashed with thoughts about what Nephthys must be thinking about her, and even worse, what she would tell Isis. Stomping down the great marble hall, Hera was on a mission, and this mission would involve some serious ass whooping.

Down the hill at the party, Artemis and Amphrite were now laying down beside each other panting, each having reached multiple orgasms from the others eager and talented mouth and both were glowing in the radiance of post-orgasmic bliss. The bliss was short lived as the still drunk Amphrite, despite having just having had her toes curled by Artemis's expert tongue job, resumed her physical attack. Artemis responded in kind, and the battle was rejoined. Artemis now had Amphrite on the ground and was slamming her head repeatedly into the dirt screaming "Who is this Demetrius and why is he immortal? Tell me bitch, TELL ME!!!

Persephone, having been knocked out for the past hour, finally started to regain consciousness, wiping the small blood from the corner of her mouth with her sleeve. Apollo, completely entranced by the now furious catfight that had restarted, spied Hera storming down the hill. Punching Dionysius in the shoulder, he whispered "Look out Di-Di, major buzz kill approaching from the north." Dionysius looking up and blanched, his face falling at the fearsome sight.

Hera stood at the top of the hill, her eyes glowing red with fury at the scene before her. All around were her "children" engaged in all sorts of insane debauchery. A couple of wood nymphs were orally servicing some very happy Centaurs over the punch bowl and everything seemed completely wrecked, tables and chairs strewn all over the lawn. At the bottom of the hill there were all of the male Gods, like horny little boys, holding their erect cocks through their togas looking at something on the ground. As she squinted to see what they were looking at her blood boiled. There was Amphrite and Artemis, completely naked, rolling on the ground flailing their hands at one another, exposing their modesty to the hungry eyes of the divine crowd. Persephone, sitting to the side, looked like she had just been run over by a herd of elephants. This was an outrage beyond any outrage.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!!!" she shrieked, the sky turning dark, lightning flashing. Her furious outburst immediately brought everyone to a complete standstill. Artemis and Amphrite, their hands around each other's throats burst out screaming, each trying to tell their side of the story over the other. Holding her hand up for silence, Hera pointed to Artemis and told her to explain her actions.

"Listen Hera, you told me to ask Persephone about that man on my island, and I did like you asked. Somehow this bitch Amphrite already knows all about this man. His name is Demetrius and I just want to know why and how he became immortal. He must pay for his crimes against me!" . Persephone, still punch drunk from Artemis's assault yelled out "Great Zeus, Artemis! You need to leave that poor boy alone. It isn't his fault he became immortal by swimming around in Aphrodite's pussy!!!! NO mortal man can resist that as you know!"

At this sudden outburst from Persephone, a dreadful silence fell over the party, with only the sound of all of the attendants and Gods whispering, "Oooooooooooo" at this embarrassing revelation. Hephaestus, the constantly and perpetually cuckholded husband of Aphrodite turned even redder than normal with rage. Turning abruptly from the crowd, humiliated beyond words, he stomped off in a fury.

Apollo, once again turning to Dionysius, punched him in the arm once more whispering "Aaaaawkward!!!!!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers