Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 032

Story Info
Mercury assists Zeus with Leda, Demetrius captured.
3.1k words
4.54
13.8k
1
0

Part 32 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
792 Followers

Demetrius woke early, the distinct sound of clanking metal waking him from a beautiful and sound sleep, made even more beautiful by having the gorgeous ass of Calisto planted right in his face as he woke up. Despite the beautiful scenery of her curvy posterior mere inches from his face, he was definitely now on high alert. Peeking through the leaves of the bush he and Calisto had taken refuge in, he saw five figures off in the distance walking down the beach. It was obvious they had not seen them, so he gently nudged Calisto awake, placing his finger on her lips to indicate her need for silence. Pointing to the men on the beach, he whispered the plan they had discussed earlier reminding her to stay hidden until he sent back for her. There was food and water for several days, and the spot was well hidden, so she would be safe. Calisto's eyes moistened, as she was quite scared, having a sense that something was not right, but kissing him deeply wished him luck.

Waiting until the coast was clear, he waded silently into the cove and starting swimming down the shoreline of the beach. Wrapping himself in seaweed, he thrashed violently in the surf, making sure that anyone watching would have the impression that he had been recently shipwrecked. Sure enough, his violent splashes and yells attracted the crowd's attention. Feigning being a half-drowned lost fisherman, he put on his best act and coughed and wheezed as he floundered naked on the beach. Looking up he saw that the crowd was not fishermen as he had expected, but fully armed men. The metal sound he had heard earlier were shields, not fishing gear and from the looks on their faces they were not amused by his sudden appearance on their island.

Flying high over the Aegean, Mercury tried desperately to spot Aetolia, his cell phone continuing to buzz as more and more frantic texts continued to stream in from the eternally demanding Zeus.

Zeus: WRU?

Zeus: Bring the astroglide, not the vaseline

Zeus: What treats feather allergies?

Zeus: I need corn seed, 4 small cantaloupes, 3 dolphins, and a very tiny Nubian

Zeus: Do NOT forget those tweezers

Exasperated, he finally spotted it right on the coast of the Aegean. Floating down he heard the giggling even from fifty feet away. The Palace of Thestius (her father) was enormous, and Leda's quarters were simply stunning in their luxury. She had her own private apartment separate from the rest of the Palace, and it was perfectly set up for her frequent Trysts with Zeus, private, luxurious and well stocked with all of the wine one could ever wish to drink. Leda was quite spoiled and pampered as everything she could ever desire was usually provided right away by her overindulgent father.

.

Standing on her flower choked veranda, Mercury nervously approached the door, the obvious sounds of wild fucking blasting from inside. Putting his ear to the door, he wanted to gauge where they were in the process before knocking. He learned long ago to always knock, since he could never know exactly what he might walk in on. Having worked for Zeus for literally eons, he was well versed with the standard drill. Total pussy hound that he was, Zeus burned through literally thousands of women over the years, and it was alway he, Mercury, who had the unenviable task to clean up his messes. When he heard the honking, he rolled his eyes. "Not the Swan routine again!"

Back on Olympus, the party was OVER! Hera, her eyes glowing red with fury stood amongst the throng and glowered. After Persephone's sudden revelation about the nature of Demetrius's immortality, everyone was very uncomfortable, especially since Hephaestus had just stormed down the hill. Togas were quickly returning to their non-erected state.

Artemis, not satisfied with this information continued her interrogation. "OK, that explains WHY he is immortal, but why won't my magic work on him?"

Hera's words cut through the air like a knife. Humiliated in front of the Ambassador from Egypt, she was disgusted, EXTREMELY disgusted with all of her "children", her horny, excessive, spoiled and stupid "children". "Artemis" she exasperatedly said "Please leave. You have done enough damage here." Looking at Amphrite, still naked on the ground and Persephone, continuing to wipe blood away from her mouth pointed at them both. "Ladies, my office NOW!!!! As for everyone else, you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here, so GET OUT! "

Shuffling around like lost puppies, the crowd began to disperse. Pan, drink snatched out of his hand by Ganymede who was desperately cleaning up, turned to Dionysius. "Dude, This bites!"

A bemused Dionysius had to nod his head. "That it does Pan, that it does. But, you have to admit, this was one for the history books". he joked as he slapped Pan on the back.

"Di-Di, it was EPIC Man, EPIC!" Pan laughed as they both started strolling down the hill through the debris of the revelry. Artemis had not left yet, as she walked over to Ganymede and snatched a goblet of wine nectar from his tray and quaffed it down in one swig.

.

"Mistress Artemis, Glorious Goddess of the Hunt, uh, Hera really wants us to clean up now, soooooooo" the nervous Ganymede stammered as he tried to hint that it was time for her to go. She towered over him and he himself felt the stirring in his own toga as she still was naked, and apparently unashamed at being observed. Her gorgeous body was certainly nothing to be ashamed of. Her long, lean muscular legs stood parted with a hand on her hip and another grasping her goblet, she was a pure vision of raw sensual beauty. Sweat coated her whole body and it glistened in the late afternoon glow, a delicious bead dangling right on the tip of her red, ripe left nipple. Ganymede tried to remain cool, but could not stop staring at her firm full breasts staring him right in the face.

Snapping her fingers to get his attention Artemis barked "Eyes up here Perve! Make yourself useful and go get me a plate of Ambrosia". Ganymede tried to focus on her eyes, but kept drifting south, her tits just far too tempting. Worried that her continued presence on Olympus would cause trouble, and wanting to please Hera, he also was powerless to MAKE her go so he scurried off to retrieve some food for her request. Perhaps if she got what she wanted she would go away faster. Drinking down another goblet quickly, she sensed a pair of eyes on her. Looking lovely and breezy in her innocence was Aurai, sky nymph of the winds, and she was shyly making her approach. Looking her up and down, Artemis was pleased as she was stunningly beautiful.

"Mistress Artemis, I may have a suggestion on how you can find out why Demetrius is immune to your spells." Aurai asked, obviously spellbound herself by Artemis's beauty. Raising an eyebrow, the Goddess indicated with a hand motion that she should continue. "I would bet Hecate may have some special knowledge about this. Being Goddess of the dark arts, she is quite powerful in this area, and, she may have a similar vendetta about this "Demetrius" as I heard a rumor that she had had some kind of run in with him already."

Artemis grinned. Aurai had a good suggestion and one she had not thought of before. Hecate probably would be able to help out. She would set out to meet with the dreaded Goddess of Black Magic tonight. Touching the cheek of the obviously smitten Aurai, she thanked her. The sky nymph was thrilled at the touch of the Goddess, and blushing, scampered away. Artemis, shaking her head at the gorgeous tight young ass running down the hill sighed "So young, So innocent, If only there were more time". Her erotic thoughts about the Nymph were interrupted by the feel of a hand on her shoulder.

.

"Fine piece of ass on that one right!" an obviously still inebriated Apollo joked, as he winked when their eyes met. "So Artemis, what would it take for you to want to play on the other team for a change?"

Back in the underworld, Hades opened the freezer in Archimedes suite and took out an ice tray. The boy genius was still naked and sitting on the kitchen floor, having just seconds earlier he had been receiving a gloriously delightful footjob from Helen and Cassandra. Shaking his head clear, he realized what was happening and covered his crotch with his hands. "Lord Hades, I am so sorry, uh, you see the ladies came in, and I uh" he stammered obviously humiliated at being discovered in such a compromising position.

Grinning, Hades poured the ice out onto a towel and wrapped it up into a pouch handing it to Archimedes. "Think nothing of it Son, I sympathize, I am a bit of a foot man myself. I know it is hard for you here, as these women are all determined to coax your seed out of your balls, but you have to resist. We need to keep you ALIVE." Passing the ice to Archimedes, he got the point and gingerly placed it in his lap, shivering at the freezing cold cloth hitting his poor suffering balls. Despite the unpleasantness on his crotch, the ice was having the desired effect and his painfully and embarrassingly erect cock began to shrink. "Because you are truly a GENIUS." Hades continued. ". I came here personally to congratulate you on the work you did on the Sisyphus project. Your calculations were spot on, and, exactly as you predicted, right at the very top of the hill he reached out with his hand and, BOOM, it was hilarious!"

Archimedes grinned at Hades praise, but his face still blushed in humiliation as he was still naked and now semi-hard in front of the dread lord of the dead. Hades continued his praise "I was truly impressed, which leads me to the other reason for my visit. I have a proposal for you." Looking up, Archimedes was intrigued, but very nervous. He certainly was quite happy with his fee, once back on earth his wealth would rival Midas, and the prospect of spending eternity with Andromeda and Helen as consorts was CERTAINLY incredibly appealing. He would have no reservations about this project normally but he was having a very hard time with not being able to cum. The constant teasing by the girls certainly added to his misery. If only he could shoot, this situation would be perfect, but, he knew better.

"I am going to give you a thirty percent bonus" Hades added "and I think the lovely Cassandra would be more than happy to be added to your entourage when you come back after death." Archimedes was even more intrigued now, but he knew things don't come cheap, especially when dealing with the Gods. He nervously waited for the other sandal to drop. "I have some additional projects for you to work on, so it may take a little bit longer to complete than we originally discussed." Looking down into his lap, his cock just now returning to a flaccid state Archimedes sighed.

Back on Argos Demetrius was now standing on the shore surrounded by the soldiers. "Who are you and why have you come?" the sergeant yelled, obviously irritated by this sudden discovery of a naked man in his security zone.

"My name is Demetrius and I was fishing when a sudden storm came up and wrecked my boat. As you can see," pointing to his nudity "It was very unexpected." Laughing the soldiers started talking amongst themselves.

"I can see that, sorry, this must suck. Is there some way that we can assist you?" the sergeant asked. Demetrius grinned, so far everything was going exactly as planned.

"Thank you, sir, yes, you can. I have a message for Princess Io from King Menalaus, and he told me it was for her ears only, so if you could arrange for an audience with her, I would be most grateful."

"SO, you have a message for Io do you?" the sergeant replied, now raising his eyebrows. "Seize him! I am sure Lord Phoroneus will be most interested in this development!"

Suddenly Demetrius felt four spears pointing at his body, two at his throat and two at his crotch. Gulping he mumbled to himself. "OH SHIT!" From the bushes Calisto covered her mouth to prevent yelling out to him as she saw the scene take an ugly turn. Panicking she slunk down in the foliage, making sure she was not discovered. Things were obviously not going well, and her sense of dread she had felt had been justified. She would wait until they left and then try and figure out some way to help him. Watching intensely, she saw the guards chaining Demetrius and then leading him off the beach up a path to the main island. Argos was going to be more challenging than either of them had planned on.

Mercury leaned against the door waiting for Zeus to finish. Thinking to himself, he was pissed, as he had been pulled away from an epic party to rush off to this place only to end up waiting by a locked door. From the sounds coming from inside, things were starting to wrap up.

"Oh Zeusy, fill me up with your thunderbolts! Make my womb shake with your earthquakes, OH OH OH," the obviously aroused Leda shrieked.

"Honk!" came the only other sound, as Zeus had transformed into one of her favorites, the swan. Mercury chuckled at the amusing interlude. Zeus was not a bad boss, even though he was extremely demanding, but he definitely was a freak. Thinking back over his experiences with Zeus over the years, this was relatively mild.

"YES YES YES!!!! " a-choo "OH, yes, a-choo, Oh Oh, a-choo, a-choo, achoo, AHHHHHHH!"

Mercury knew this would be awhile, so he laid his head on the door and fell asleep. Inside the sounds of honking and sneezing grew and grew in an increasing crescendo until finally in a great burst of sound everything went silent and Leda shrieked as Zeus pounded into her warm inviting pussy, releasing his God load deep inside her, sending her into pure orgasmic bliss and causing her instantly to pass out.

The honks subsided and eventually were replaced by long sighs as Zeus returned to his normal state and pulled his dripping cock out of her tight warm hole. Laying down on the bed beside her, he casually ran his hand up and down her gorgeous stomach. Leda truly was a beauty and a fine piece of ass, and he should know as he was a connoisseur. Laying there asleep, her body covered in sweat, her hair mussed, she had the definite look of a well fucked woman, and Zeus grinned, leaning down to kiss her gently on her stomach. Laying back down himself, he slowly started to doze off.

About an hour later he awoke as the distinct feeling of a pair of velvety lips on his cock snapped him awake. "Wakey Wakey!" Leda playfully sang as she nibbled on the head of his penis. "Stay with me Zeus, Stay with me today. (a-choo) You know you always just come in, fuck me and then it is off to the next conquest. (a-choo) Stay with me and let's go to brunch. We could have so much fun today, I promise. (a-choo) Down at the Agora, the new shipment of sandals just arrived from Italy and we could...". (a-choo) Suddenly Leda went silent at the last sneeze and passed out. Leaning over her was Zeus who having just snapped his fingers sent her straight to the land of sleep. She would rest well, an he was glad. As much as he loved having sex with Leda, as soon as they stopped he was ready to go. Hearing a small knock on the door, he got up, still naked and dripping her juices off of his face and cock he opened it.

"Mercury!" he exclaimed, "Where the FUCK have you been? Didn't you get any my texts?"

"Sorry Lord Zeus, I was at Persephone's party and got distracted." Mercury replied. He had long since become immune to the sight of his boss naked. Zeus was a horny God, and as his special messenger, Mercury was constantly involved in his various trysts over the years, so the sight of his enormous cock was not an unfamiliar sight as he was almost as used to seeing it as he was his own. Peeking over his shoulder however was a sight he really wanted to see more of, the lovely and delicious Leda, laying naked and splayed on the bed.

"Oh shit! Was that TODAY!!!!! Damn it, I really need to look at my calendar more often. So, dear Mercury" Zeus was playful now, his irritation having lifted. "Tell me, did I miss anything?"

"You could say that! Zeus it was beyond description; I can't wait to fill you in. You really should have been there." Mercury replied, obviously piquing the King of the Gods interest.

"Oh I bet Di-Di will be regaling me with the dirty details for months. Hey, I totally understand your tardiness now, and I wholeheartedly approve! Did you bring me the items I requested?" Zeus asked, and Mercury nodded. Opening the bag, he first brought out the lube. "Man, this could have come in handy about two hours ago!" he winked as he continued digging through the contents. Holding up the tweezers and herbs he said "Ah, just what we, well YOU really will need. Can you believe it, Leda has developed an allergy to swan feathers. Talk about IRONIC. Well, Mercury be a sport and tend to her when she wakes up. I am afraid I got quite a few quills stuck in her skin during our romp and that sneezing of hers is only getting worse. One side benefit to that though is it makes her talk less." he laughed. " Sorry to fuck and fly but I gotta run." Zeus explained as he snapped his fingers and instantly was cleaned up and fully dressed in his Toga of pure gold. Winking, he turned to Mercury looking lustfully at Leda on the bed and said "Have a go at her yourself Mercury, I can attest. That bitch is CRAZY, but the good kind of CRAZY not the psycho kind of CRAZY!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
792 Followers