Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 033

Story Info
Demetrius taken naked before the court, Mercury gets footjob.
3.5k words
4.55
16.6k
2
0

Part 33 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
789 Followers

Mercury's mouth would not stop salivating. Leda was simply gorgeous, her whole naked body displayed so provocatively before him, so inviting, just waiting for him to bend down and take it. Thinking to himself "Even demanding bosses give good perks sometimes" and this was definitely one of those times. Yawning, and still occasionally sneezing, Leda was a pure erotic vision laying amongst those crumpled silken sheets, the air weighted down heavily with the scents from the overflowing flower garden on the veranda wafting in the on the cool evening breeze. Her face was lightly illuminated by the soft blue moonshine streaming in from a large window overlooking the garden framing her sleeping beauty serenely. The moment was perfect, and Mercury, although a God was still a man and felt his own Golden Toga begin to tighten as he rose to a strong healthy erection.

Eyes fluttering open, her smoky gaze met his and she seductively smiled. Stretching her arms over her head, she casually kicked the sheets off of the bread and stretched her achingly hot and sexy legs towards the now throbbing God. Wiggling her toes, she grinned as he came into focus, obviously enchanted by her body, and (grinning to herself) her toes as his tent indicated his approval.

"Evening Mercury, long (a-choo) time no see." she lazily spoke in her still panting breath, her pussy continuing to feel all tingling and warm from the pounding it had just received, and load it greedily accepted, from the King of the Gods. "See anything (a-choo) you like (a-choo) Mercury?" As she stretched her foot towards him, grinding her hips into the mattress, she closed her eyes and moaned. "Mmmmmmm, (a-choo) Sloppy Seconds (a-choo)". Trying to be as seductive as possible, the itching on her body started to really heat up. Those tiny quills had imbedded in deep, and now she erupted into a fit of itching and sneezing. (A-choo) (A-choo)(A-CHOO!!).

A smirk forming on his face, he thought to himself "Well, the illusion was nice while it lasted." Bending down over her, he handed Leda the small bag of healing herbs for her sneezing. Explaining what they were for she popped them in her mouth, and grabbing a goblet doused it down with a big gulp, rivulets of wine drooling out of her mouth and down the luscious womanly curve of her so suckable breasts. Mercury, sitting down on the bed, lovingly lifted her foot into his lap, and began massaging her firm sleek calves with his hands. "Ow! (a-choo) OW!!!! That Hurt's Mercury!" Leda cried as his massage was forcing the Quills into her flesh.

"Settle down Leda, I am going to get these out," he explained. Getting the tweezers, he began his work. Taking her left foot as he worked on her right, she slowly ran it over his cheek.

"Such a (a-choo) thoughtful God (a-choo)" she cooed as her foot, sitting in his lap felt a familiar stirring. "Take me Mercury, Take me NOW!" Leda seductively purred as she now lifted both feet and gripped the cheeks of his face, wiggling her toes into his open mouth.

Mercury was throbbing now and could stand no more. Leaping to his feet, he snapped his fingers and instantly stood naked before her, his divine glow slightly illuminating the room, his cock throbbing and already drooling. Leda, crawling to the end of the bed lightly blew on the end of his dick, giggling while she said "Did I do that?". Sneaking her tongue out of her mouth she just barely placed the tip on the underside of his meat.

"DAAAAAMMMMMMIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!" Mercury screamed out as he instantly blew his load right into her face. A shocked and now drenched Leda, startled by the sudden explosion, was completely still, staring blanking straight ahead, his spooge dripping off the end of her nose.

"Well that was underwhelming," she sighed.

Back on Olympus, Persephone and Amphrite were sitting in Hera's office, but this was no normal office. As queen of the Gods, her office was no rundown practical workspace as its beauty and splendor would rival any edifice on earth. Tall columns of shining pink marble ringed the circular room. The ceiling was painted with dazzling frescoes of the most amazing colors inside the interior dome, all depicting the Gods and Titans that ruled these lands and documenting their exploits. There immortalized for all times were paintings of Zeus and Hera, Chronus and Rhea the Titans, Aphrodite, Ares, Mercury, they were all there, even Amphrite and Persephone were depicted. The floor was completely white, sparkling with a glowing lustre, being made entirely of pure oyster pearls from the Black Sea. In the center of these incredible surroundings stood a round table of solid gold right in the middle of the room, ruby and emerald gems decorating the fringe. In these magnificent surroundings and around this stunning table sat a very nervous Amphrite and Persephone, their gorgeous asses planted on chairs covered with mink and ermine.

Amphrite, now dressed, having conjured up a new gorgeous blue/green silken gown, turned to Persephone. "Well Persephone, I think I fucked up and I am sorry to say, I think I took you with me."

Holding her hand out to clasp her friends Persephone smiled meekly. "Don't worry about it Amphrite. It is just as much my fault. I should never had told anyone about Demetrius". Wanting to break the tension in the room, and cheer up her friend, she added "Now, I certainly will allow you full responsibility for the impromptu gynecological exam / all you can eat taco show!" with a giggle. "You should have seen the GUYS Amphrite, you are a star now. I thought Di-Di was going to have his dick fly right off of his body!"

Laughing, and starting to feel a little more relaxed "Hey BEYATCH, when you are HOT you are HOT!" This last comment caused both Goddesses to relax and descend into girlish giggles. The click click click of Hera's exquisite sandals regally entering the room, caused them to stop and try to look serious.

As Hera entered the room, both Amphrite and Persephone started to rise, but she insisted that they remain seated. Sitting down herself she said "Ladies, I am glad to see we all are DRESSED now!" shooting Amphrite a withering look. Snapping her finger in the air she called out "Ganymede!" and sat quietly while she waited. Mere seconds later the shuffling sound of Ganymede, always overworked by the endless demands from being a waiter for the Gods, could be heard coming across the floor.

"Mistress Hera, queen of the Universe, Goddess of Home and Hear..."

"Ganymede" Hera interrupted. "We need refreshments. Please bring up a plate of Ambrosia and some drinks. I will have some wine nectar, as will Persephone."

Interrupting Amphrite said "Yes, that sounds good. Make mine a double."

Glaring at Amphrite, Hera grabbed Gaymede's arm "Make her's a coffee."

"Coffee, no, I think I would rather have..." Amphrite protested, being cut off my Hera.

"COFFEE!" Hera said, more forcefully this time. Disappointed, she crossed her arms and agreed.

"Coffee," Amphrite whispered.

Hera looked again at Ganymede. "Fetch my special stash of milk from the cellar. Make Amphrite a Latte." Looking at the pouting Amphrite, Hera placed her hand on her arm. "I think coffee will be better for you right now, but Ganymede makes a mean latte, you will like it." Looking at both of the Goddesses sitting at her table, her anger was abating a bit. They all were sister-in-law's, and despite her being much older than them, they really should all be closer than they were. She was envious of the relationship Amphrite and Persephone had, and she was determined to use this incident to get to know both of them better.

"Now, Ladies, while we wait for our drinks, why don't you start telling me exactly WHO this Demetrius is. Obviously I need to know all I can about this boy who seems to be at the center of this giant riot today that ruined my tea with the sister of Isis." Hera began, re-agitating herself as she spoke. Looking nervously at one another, neither Amphrite or Persephone said anything immediately, Persephone growing more nervous as she rubbed her feet together to calm herself. She really wished Ganymede would hurry back with her drink.

In far off Italy, Villagers living on the slopes of Mount Aetna grew nervous today, with every eye watching in terror at the signs of an impending eruption. Smoke, which always drifted up in a long white stream from the cauldron below, billowed out much thicker today and was quite dark, black even. Samos, tilling the soil for his vineyard, pointed to these signs and held his young son in his arms, who was quivering at the shaking earth. "See that, Themos, Hephaestus is home today, and appears to be working hard, so do not worry, the shaking ground just means he is busy" the father said, comforting his young son. Samos himself was worried though, as the earthquakes and rumbling seemed much louder today than normal and he silently made plans in his head on how he might escape if Aetna started to erupt.

Down below, in the bowels of the Volcano, Hephaestus was furious. Pacing back and forth in his palace, occasionally kicking over a table, or tossing a piece of furniture against the wall, his anger boiled just like the lava beneath the floor. He knew his beautiful wife was unfaithful, and although he did not like it, he had gradually come to accept it. She was the Goddess of beauty and love, and he the God of Fire and blacksmiths, so they were an odd match from the start. This was different though. Fucking a God was one thing, but fucking a human, that was too much. And to make matters infinitely worse, his shame was exposed in front of everyone on Olympus!!!! His anger and humiliation boiling over, he slammed his enormous red fist against the stone walls of his palace in the volcano causing another earthquake above.

Clapping his hands, he called for Talos, his bronze mechanical servant. Fearsome in appearance, Talos was unstoppable, clad entirely in bronze plate, he stood seven feet tall. His powerful hands could crush a warrior's spine in one crunch and he was fully armed with sword, spear and shield. Clanking down the hall, Talos entered the throne room of the Fire God and knelt, awaiting instructions. "Talos, I have an assignment for you. I need you to go and find out everything you can about a human named "Demetrius" who has now been made immortal. I want him, I want him here, in this palace under my control! Understand Talos?" Nodding, Talos indicated he understood and he began to ascend the stairs up to the mouth of the volcano. Once launched on his mission he would never rest, never sleep, relentless in his quest to fulfill his masters wish. Talos had one mission that throbbed through his bronze mind, he must find Demetrius and bring him to Hephaestus.

As Hephaestus continued his impotent destructive rage fit, his mind continued to flash upon images beaming into his mind. He could not escape the thoughts of another man worshipping Aphrodite's perfect breasts, stroking her silken thighs, entering her warm, moist gorgeous pussy, taking her for his own. Images of them laying together naked, his body covered in her juices, laughing, laughing at him, joking about his inadequacies filled him with rage, but also oddly excited him. His head leaning against the glowing red walls of his palace his eyes looked down at his red toga, now tenting in front of him, his huge red cock oozing lava pre-cum on the floor. Now horny and furious, he screamed for one of the fire nymphs to come to the throne room.

Back on Argos, things were going very badly for Demetrius. His wrists chained to a collar around his neck, he was completely exposed. Despite being naked for longer than he could remember, he still got very embarrassed, especially if he was exposed in public, and this was definitely public. The guards decided to parade their prisoner right through the main villages on the Island on their journey to the Palace. Humiliating this "sailor" was just the first of the many punishments they were sure he would suffer. Joking amongst themselves, they were enjoying the reactions of the crowds as they passed by with their handsome nude prize.

The sergeant joked with the other guards as they passed through the village. "Hey Jonas, want me to take Demetrius by your house so your wife can see what a real cock looks like for a change?" Laughing, the other guards spurred Demetrius on by applying their spears to his ass when he got too slow. It was apparent as they traveled, that the women of Argos were definitely enjoying the parade, and their reactions only spurred the guards on to think of new ways to humiliate Demetrius more. Young women rushed up to cop a feel of his swinging balls and penis as he passed, and even matronly mothers fanned themselves as he passed, feeling their pussies grow moist for the first time in years as they witnessed his chiseled muscular body and full balls swinging through their town.

As they entered the main town square a beautiful girl, not much older than 18 rushed the men and dropped to her knees, taking the now completely erect Demetrius's cock into her warm mouth and showering it with kisses. "Hey Sarge, seems like your sister found something she likes!"

"Shut the fuck up Jonas!" the Sergeant barked, as he pulled his sister off of his cock and sent her home. Now humiliated, he stood in front of Demetrius and glowered. "Look here fucker, you think you are such hot stuff don't you! Turn around and face the crowd!!" Obeying silently, Demetrius turned. There in the square the whole village had turned out for the display. He hung his head down in shame as he saw that every female eye, and even a few men's, were all focused on his naked shame, especially his throbbing meat. "Now DANCE fucker, DANCE".

Closing his eyes in humiliation, his face completely red, he began to dance. Grinding his hips and thrusting forward in spurts, his twig and berries swayed in the breeze to increasingly louder shouts of female approval from the crowd. A spear shoved into his back, he was instructed to bend over and show his ass, to which he complied. Mocking and laughing, the guards grew more bold as they spread his cheeks to the throng, getting swept up in provoking his humiliation. Pushing him to the ground, the Sergeant placed his foot on his back. "Fuck the earth bastard, Fuck it like a two denarii whore!!! Give the village a good show!" Grinding his crotch into the ground, he moaned as the friction made him even harder and hotter than he would have expected.

This was humiliating and the embarrassment only made Demetrius harder. The sergeant pulled two more than willing girls from the crowd and told them begin to stroke and tease the prisoner. Looking at them in the eyes, Demetrius recognized the look of unbridled lust and steeled himself for their assault. His cock, never fully accepting that it cannot release, reacted appropriately to their beauty, and that beauty was stunning. Both had obviously been selected from the crowd because of their ample assets, and now that they were kneeling before him he peered down directly into their lickable and delectable cleavage, valleys he so wished he could bury his face into. Each took a hand and began stroking his ass while massaging one of his balls. As they stroked, obviously encouraged by his incessant twitching, they snaked their tongues out and began licking the tip of his penis, instantly causing a huge groan to emit from his throat to the obvious delight of the crowd.

For another thirty minutes he was stroked and teased by the two lovelies at his feet. He knew he could not cum, but the guards didn't of course, and they monitored his reactions waiting for the moment to pull them off. Once his left toe started to curl, the girls were forcibly removed, resisting the tugs of the guards as they desperately wanted to finish what they had started. Jonas kidded with the Sarge as Demetrius swayed in the wind, his cock drooling, his eyes rolled back in his head, obviously appearing to be right on the edge of releasing his load. "Man Sarge, you are harsh! Even a low life fucker like this should at least get to shoot one last time!" Laughing, spears again were placed in the back of Demetrius and they continued their journey. The ominous statement from Jonas now worried Demetrius. Thinking to himself "What does he mean ONE LAST TIME!"

The rest of the journey to the palace was relatively uneventful, and as they walked he picked up bits and pieces of information from the casual conversations between the guards. It appeared that Argos was still ruled nominally by Io's father, the aging and ill King Inachus, but most of the real governing was done by his son, Io's stepbrother, Lord Phoroneus, who had been made lord protector given the King's illness. Io was not mentioned at all, and Demetrius feared some evil fate must have befallen her. Thinking back to poor Calisto, he hoped she would be able to escape the island, or if not, blend into the general population if something happened to him. After a few hours, they finally arrived.

The Palace was much larger than Demetrius would have expected. Bright white marble covered the outside facade and fruit trees covered the walkway through the main gate. Entering the palace, every maid, cook and other female servant paused to watch the hunky spectacle being brought into the palace. The Sergeant presented the prisoner to the chief of the palace guards, and explained how he was discovered. "So, he claims to have a special message for the traitorous witch Io, Hmmmm. We should take him to Lord Phoroneus immediately!" Blindfolding him and removing the shackles, replacing them with rope, he was bound in such a way that he could not move at all and was carried down another hall. Now blind to what was happening, he was eventually roughly tossed into the throne room, landing thankfully on a relatively soft oriental carpet. Giggling females and hushed whispers indicated that he was obviously on display for a fairly large crowd.

Hearing whispering, he began to shiver. Whatever was intended here was not going to be good, there was no doubt about it. He struggled at his bindings, and tried desperately to close his legs to preserve at least some modesty. The way he was tied his legs were spread very wide and his still erect cock and aching balls were on full display. No matter how much he struggled, he could not close his legs, and his struggles only caused him more humiliation as his testicles and dick wiggled at his machinations.

"SO, you want to meet my step-sister do you?" Phoroneus bellowed as the blindfold was removed from Demetrius's head. Saying nothing, he studied the scene. There on a throne to the left was a very old, and obviously ill, King Inachus, his eyes glazed over as if in a trance. Standing directly in front was the tall and dark Lord Phoroneus, a amulet hanging around his neck with a jewel in the center. He noticed, that as King Innachus spoke, the amulet appeared to pulse with his words. Thinking to himself that Phoroneus must have the good king under a spell, his mind started to plot a way out of this situation.

Phoroneus walked down to the bound prisoner, his face screwed into a glowering sneer. "Well, you will get to see her soon enough. Your capture could not have come at a better time actually. Tenatus died last week and I was wondering how we would replace him. You will fill in for him well." Looking Demetrius up and down Phoroneus smiled. "Yes, I can see why my sister would consort with you. I bet she LOVED having you around. Well, you will soon get your wish, you will get to spend all the time in the world with her. Sadly, for you, you might find the price for your reunion a bit high!" Phoroneus laughed as he motioned for Demetrius to be taken away.

Demetrius was confused and turned to one of the guards to his left who was untying his legs so he could be moved. "Who, if you don't mind telling me is Tenatus?"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
789 Followers
12