Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 039

Story Info
Apollo is tricked by Graces, stripped, humiliated in public.
4.5k words
4.59
20.8k
4

Part 39 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

Ganymede rolled his eyes and sighed. He now knew he would not be getting home at all this night when he heard Hera's call. Already extremely late, the Goddess had already called for 12 Amphora's of wine and now was calling for yet another. He did not relish the idea of informing her that her private stock of the wine she cherished so much as well as her coveted special stash of Io's milk were now both completely depleted. The four goddesses had obviously been quite "thirsty" that evening and supplies of both were gone. Carrying the enormous amphora down the hall, the sounds of the hysterical laughter of the Goddesses echoed through the largely empty and dark halls now as it was fast approaching midnight.

"Oh Hera! you are such a hoot" Persephone laughed as Hera had just regaled the group with yet another of her seemingly endless number of "Zeus Stories", most of which involved his unbelievably swinish behavior and his impossible to contain desire to fuck other women, as many as possible, and at all times and in all places. "How you put up with his behavior is amazing. You truly are a saint!!!"

Hera, smirking in her chair, definitely feeling the effects of far too much wine that evening said "Oh no my dear, I am no Saint! Especially once I finally meet up with your darling Demetrius!!!". They all laughed and chatted at this comment, having each traded ideas on what they were going to do when he shows on their respective doorsteps for his quests. Hera continued "But, I have been truly inspired by our lovely evening. We all should agree, right now, to make this a regular thing!" Amphrite, Persephone and Peitho all nodded their heads vigorously in agreement and a regular "girl's night" was planned. "And one more thing Persephone, I would like to borrow those shackles of Hercules for a bit, I have big plans for them".

All were quite curious about Hera's comment, and two more goblets of wine later, she confessed her plan. As Ganymede turned the corner, struggling with the fresh Amphora, the hysterical laughing was deafening. Amphrite was red faced on the floor and Persephone grasped herself desperately trying not to pee. Peitho, holding her mouth closed with both hands, was shaking uncontrollably in an explosion of nonstop giggling. Bending down to speak with Hera, Ganymede spoke "Oh great Mistress of the Open Sky, Goddess, Life bringer, Mother of all, Your Golden ha—"

"What is it Ganymede?" Hera interrupted. . "I, uh, I hate to inform you Mistress, but this is the last of your private stock of wine." he whispered, bracing himself for her wrath.

Surprisingly, at least to Ganymede it was surprising, Hera took this information well. "Well, dearest Ganymede, I guess we girls have been hitting the Amphora pretty hard tonight. Besides, it is getting late and we still have some activities planned for later. Why don't you go make us four lattes with my special stash of milk instead? All of them really seem to like those, and the caffeine could do us all good."

Wincing, Ganymede spoke "Well, uh, Mistress, I am afraid that, uh, you all drank all of that special milk tonight too. I only have the regular stock left." He whispered, immediately covering his head and preparing for her blows.

Hera surprisingly laughed. "Well girls, I was going to offer us all a latte after this last amphora of wine, especially since we still need to head to the Palace Pool for the "show" in a little while, but Ganymede informs me that it will now have to be the regular milk." The three other drunk Goddesses all sighed in mock sadness, moaning and wailing comically in a show of joking humor, mocking the situation with overly dramatic histrionics over this turn of events.

"Well Hera" Persephone spoke up still laughing "From what you just told us, I think your NEXT batch of milk will be even better, and from what you indicated, you will NEVER run out of that stock!!"

This comment once again caused the entire party to break down into hysterical laughter. A confused Ganymede watching them all giggle and scream uncontrollably at this comment shook his head and returned to the kitchen to make them four REGULAR lattes.

In Apollo's palace, the God stood naked in front of his giant golden mirror, flexing his muscles in various poses, preparing himself for what he was sure going to be the experience of a lifetime. His mind flashing with visions of his cock in Euphrosyne's beautiful ass and his mouth on Thalia's breasts, his cock was already stiffening. "And once I am finished with them, I will be sure to save lots of loving for Aglagea!" he grinned, looking at his glistening erection in the mirror. Imaging running his tongue up those gorgeous legs of hers, he stroked his cock slowly, wanting to savor this evening forever. "Yeah ladies!" he grinned, admiring his gorgeous nude body in his mirror "Tonight is your lucky night!!".

Despite his bravado, Apollo was a bit anxious about the evening. Despite his good looks, he was amazingly (at least amazingly to him) unsuccessful with seducing Goddesses, much less the beautiful Graces. No doubt he had burned through thousands of human women on earth, none able to resist his handsome body, Glorious God status and frat-boy charms, but with the Goddesses, he normally struck out. Tonight however he was sure he was finally going to get to plant little Apollo into some real divine pussy, and he was drooling at the thought of it. One of his servants entering the room said "Divine Lord, Ruler of the Sun, Bringer of all life, you asked me to inform you when it was close to midnight. Almighty Apollo, your divine light illuminating all before it, it is a quarter to midnight now." Dismissing his servant with a flick of his wrist, Apollo donned himself in his golden Toga and headed for the Palace Pool, licking his lips in anticipation.

Entering the pool-house, it was dark and completely deserted. Made entirely of green jade, the moonlight streaming in through the windows cast the entire room in a shimmering blue/green light, the blue reflection of the moonlight on the water casting beautiful reflections on the glimmering jade of the ceiling. The waters of the pool looked so inviting, and Apollo grinned when he thought about poor Ganymede having to clean up the mess in the morning he was sure he was going to deposit all over it tonight. "I just hope I don't clog up the filters!" he laughed as he dropped his Toga and thong, put on his blindfold on as instructed and entered the pool completely naked. The warm water caressed his nude body and felt delightful on his heavy hanging balls, so anxious to shoot their seed into somebody soon. Standing in the middle of the pool as instructed he so wished to be able to see, but he left the blindfold on. "These bitches are so kinky!!!" he grinned as he decided to do EXACTLY what they said, not wanting to fuck up a sure thing.

Mere minutes later, Apollo's senses heightened by his lack of sight, he heard the pool door open and the distinct sound of naked feet padding on the cool jade. Looking down at Apollo standing in the pool naked and blindfolded, Euphrosyne winked at her sisters and gave the thumbs up. Her plan so far was going exactly as planned. "Mmmmmmm!" she spoke "What a delicious sight! Apollo, you are gorgeous!" He smiled, but uncharacteristically remained silent. "Now, you may be too much for we three humble Graces, so we need you to do exactly what we say. First, put your hands on your head and leave them there." Apollo eagerly complied, his hands rapidly exiting the water and flying to his head.

"Good boy!" she cooed and they now all dropped their Togas and entered the water, beginning to swim over to Apollo, already shaking with desire in the middle of the Pool. "Now" Euphrosyne continued "My two sisters and I have been quivering in desire all evening waiting for this. We cannot wait to get our hands, as well as other parts of our body, all over you. But, we need you to cooperate with our little game tonight. We need to take our time, enjoy you, worship your beauty. Just stand there with your hands on your head and let us worship. If you move them however, I am afraid our playtime will have to be over, understand?" Apollo vigorously nodded, grinning uncontrollably at his thoughts of the erotic pleasures about to come.

Swimming up to him, Euphrosyne turned her ass to his nude body and slowly backed into his crotch, feeling his cock and its hardness helplessly bend up her ass cheeks as she ground her body against his. A long sigh instantly came out of his mouth and she felt him distinctly throb against her cheeks. Grinning, she began to slowly move her rear up and down his cock, feeling his shaft rubbing helplessly against the crack of her ass, teased to insanity, but not able to enter her. When Apollo started to let out tiny moans of pleasure, she smiled, knowing her actions were definitely having the desired effect. "Pu-Pu-PLEASE!!!" he begged, and she spun around and closed his mouth with a kiss, taking her hands and holding his throbbing dick directing it safely away from her pussy.

"Soon Apollo, Soon," She whispered into his ear.

Thalia was next, and Apollo again exhaled deeply as he felt her enormous breasts, and rock hard nipples touch his back. "Oh baby, I have dreamed of this for years!" she breathily whispered in his ear, his cock already beginning to throb and pulse under the water. Swimming up to the front of him, she wrapped her legs around his torso, feeling his dick helplessly throb under her ass as she ran her tits up his chest. Lifting a nipple up to his mouth, she touched his lip with its hardness, instantly causing his mouth to fly open and lunge for it. "No no no!" she playfully giggled as she pulled it away "Not yet Apollo, not yet!" Closing his mouth, he whimpered as she ran her nipples over his closed lips, his tongue struggling not to leap out of his face and lap it up.

Thalia swam away to make room for Aglagea, who grinned malevolently but also with genuine lust at Apollo throbbing in front of her. Floating on her back, she ran her feet up his neck and over his face. "Want to kiss these Apollo? Want to suck on these puppies and worship them?" Apollo again nodding vigorously opened his mouth, instantly having it filled with her delicious toes. Sucking and kissing wildly, Aglagea sighed as she had to admit she was getting pretty turned on by this prank. Watching from the sides, Thalia and Euphrosyne shared her desire as they too felt themselves grow increasingly wet. Licking and kissing each toe as she presented them to his ravenous tongue, she also swam away. Suddenly the silence of the pool was broken by a low buzzing noise, growing louder by the second.

Apollo was both confused by the sound but unbelievably aroused, his cock feeling as if it would rip right out of his skin. "What's that noise?" he asked.

Smirking and suppressing a laugh, Euphrosyne spoke. "That my dear Apollo has been what me and my two sisters have been using all night to prepare for our special time with you." Holding the vibrating horn of Keto up to his face, he felt its vibrations pulsing on his cheek. Still at the lowest setting, it was sputtering and jiggling uncontrollably, the buzzing noise cutting through the silence of the pool house like a knife.

Grasping his balls in her hands, she sighed. So large and full, ready to shoot, a flush of moisture instantly released from her pussy. "You want to know how we prepared for tonight?" she whispered as she licked the outer rim of his ear while rolling his testicles in her left hand and running the horn of Keto over his lips. Groaning yes, Apollo shuddered, hornier than he had ever been in his life.

"After we got home this afternoon" Euphrosyne spoke "We all took off our Togas and got into our tub. I spent lots of time soaping up my beautiful sister's tits and they washed my glorious ass. Getting all squeaky clean, we lay down on the carpet, naked and began to stroke our bodies and each other's. I especially loved taking Aglagea's beautiful toes in my mouth, so tasty!"

Apollo just whimpered as she continued her tale.

"Taking turns licking each other, stroking each other's firm stomachs, licking each other's nipples, tasting each other's warm, gushing pussies, we made sure NOT to release, wanting to save our orgasms JUST FOR YOU!" Apollo was shaking now as she rolled his testicles faster in her hand.

"Finally we agreed that each of us, to make sure we had built up a proper gift for the Sun God, would tease ourselves right to the brink of orgasm, but not over. Edging ourselves over and over our desire multiplying in intensity. Feeling our pussies grow wetter and wetter, desperate for release, desperate for the cock of the glorious Apollo!" she continued as Apollo now licked his lips uncontrollably as his mind conjured images of the story she was telling. "The culmination of our preparation was to take the horn of Keto, imagining it was YOU, throbbing, vibrating, plunging into our silky wet holes, spewing your seed all up into our tight, hot, sopping and throbbing cunts, pulling it out right at the last moment, right before we spasmed in a toe curling orgasm. That is how we prepared for you, now, how did you prepare for us?"

Apollo was speechless, saying nothing, he grinned. Euphrosyne grinned, rubbing her ass up and down his helpless cock again. "Now that doesn't seem fair now does it. We prepared for you, don't you think you should prepare for us?" Hopelessly swept away in lust, Apollo could do nothing but nod. In the background, Euphrosyne's alarm on her phone buzzed. It was five minutes to one.

"Edge yourself for us Apollo, get yourself wild with desire for us, make us go CRAZY for your cock, will you do that for us?" she teased as she ran her tongue in and out of his ear.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" he moaned, already on the edge himself. So swept away by her tale, and the blood diversion from his brain to his crotch, he never heard the buzzing of her phone.

"THANK YOU!!!!" she moaned as she instructed him what they wanted him to do. They were going to get out of the pool she told him, and lay naked in a circle around him, not touching his body, but watching, slowly stroking themselves as he "performed" for them. They would tell him what they wanted him to do, but under no circumstances was he to cum, as all that seed they wanted for themselves. Apollo was helpless to protest and eagerly agreed to everything she suggested. He would have ripped off his own right arm at this point to just have a taste of her. He was completely and totally swept away by the moment, his cock throbbing and aching to plunge into all three of them.

Exiting the pool, the three graces quietly got dressed and unlocked the pool-house doors. Instructing Apollo to come out but to make sure he kept his hands on his head, they all clasped their hands over their mouths to suppress their giggles as he exited the pool. Obscenely hard, completely naked, blindfolded and totally exposed, he stood right in the center of the main lounge area facing the outside doors. Handing him the horn of Keto, Euphrosyne bent down and whispered "Keto Vibrate!" instantly causing the horn to shake violently, the buzzing echoing through the room, bouncing off the jade walls and drowning out all other sounds.

Holding the horn in one hand, his other hand still on his head, blindfolded, Apollo was completely sensory deprived. All he could hear was the buzzing of the horn, so he did not hear the doors open and the room rapidly fill up with all of the other Goddesses and Nymphs, each desperately suppressing giggles as they entered and their eyes witnessed the naked God so delightfully presented for their viewing pleasure. Euphrosyne waved them all to spread out in a circle around Apollo, so that every inch of his body was viewed by some Goddess or Nymph. Her text all function obviously had worked extremely well.

Grinning wildly, Apollo struggled to hear over the buzzing horn, growing louder as each second went by, the speed and intensity of its vibration increasing exponentially.

"Can I take my blindfold off yet?" Apollo begged, beginning to bring his hand down off his head.

"NO APOLLO!" Euphrosyne now having to scream, in order to be heard over the sounds of Keto. "WHEN THE BLINDFOLD COMES OFF, THIS GAME ENDS!" Pausing she continued "NOW, WE ARE ALL LAYING IN FRONT OF YOU, NAKED, WRITHING AND RUBBING OUR PUSSIES, GETTING THEM NICE AND WET FOR YOU." Turning to the crowd as she spoke this obvious lie to him, she winked, instantly causing more stifled laughter in the crowd. 'NOW, SPREAD YOUR LEGS AS WIDE AS THEY WILL GO, I WANT TO SEE YOUR SO SEXY LEG MUSCLES STRAINING!"

Apollo, his mouth grinning wildly now said "You girls are FREAKS!!!" but thinking their increasing demanding quests only meant endless kinky sex on the horizon, he dutifully complied, stretching his feet out as wide as they could go, straining his toes to the very edge of his ability to stretch. He was quite a sight, the stance he was now in had him completely and TOTALLY exposed, his ass cheeks, slightly parted as he strained to hold his position, his cock throbbing free in the air and his balls dangling low in mid-air like ripe fruit, visible from both the front and the back.

Persephone, Hera, Amphrite and Peitho wandered into the back of the pool-house, still slightly drunk and already giggling, shushing themselves when Euphrosyne placed her fingers over her lips indicating a need for silence. Amphrite placing both of her hands over her mouth, stopped a loud guffaw from exploding from within when she saw his stunningly handsome naked body standing there and recognized the horn of Keto is his hand. He was absolutely gorgeous, and every Goddess and Nymph in attendance had to admit that the sight of him so exposed was highly erotic. Rock hard cock throbbing in the wind, every vein visible and the head turning a delightful purple; perfectly shaped balls, hanging low and full, ripped abs and bulging biceps, he was the epitome and zenith of male sensual perfection. For months, years and even decades later, many a divine female hand stroked many a divine pleasure nub in in many a divine pussy as they lay in their beds at night reliving this very moment. Despite his incredible erotic appeal, most, if not all of them also had been subjected to his ridiculous come-ons, buffoonish frat boy antics and incessant childish and rude comments, so they were all also thoroughly enjoying seeing him finally receive some proper humiliation.

"OH BABY!!!!!" Euphrosyne spoke up "YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HOT YOU ARE MAKING US. NOW WIGGLE YOUR JUNK BACK AND FORTH FOR US. OH YES, LET'S SEE THAT GORGEOUS COCK OF YOUR WAVING IN FRONT OF OUR HUNGRY MOUTHS"

Apollo was happy to oblige, and began thrusting his hips out causing his dangling bits to become swinging bits, his concrete hard cock slapping against his stomach on the upswing and swinging back between his legs to smack the bottom of his own ass on the downswing. His balls, every vein and wrinkle visible as they throbbed, joined in the display and wobbled and jiggled as he swung them wildly. Euphrosyne was beside herself as this prank was succeeding on a level beyond her expectations. She was certain that he would have caught on by now and removed the blindfold, but, obviously the appeal of a foursome was causing little Apollo to call the show for Big Apollo, so she decided to move the bar higher.

"OH BABY BABY BABY! I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO TURNED ON!!! WE CAN'T WAIT TO LICK THAT THANG, BABY SHAKE IT FOR US, YEAH SHAKE IT!!!

Hera turned to Amphrite and whispered "This evening has certainly taken a twist I certainly approve of! Is that the Horn of Keto in his hand?" Amphrite nodded and Hera grinned, suppressing another laugh as were most of the others were witnessing this unbelievable erotic performance. "I cannot imagine where this is leading, but I certainly want to make sure I do not miss one solitary second!!

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers
12