Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 040

Story Info
Demetrius' jewels are saved, he is locked in a chastity belt.
4.1k words
4.66
19.8k
2
0

Part 40 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
789 Followers

Back on Argos every window in the palace blazed with bright light in the inky darkness as yet another dinner party was running late. Lord Phoreneus, already drunk from far too much wine had decided to extend the party, especially since the dance troupe had just arrived. Telledice lounging on a couch on the upper tier of the banquet room, glared down at her husband and his thuggish guards laughing and joking about their "plans" for later shaking her head. He disgusted her with his swinish manner not even having the decency to hide his obvious plans to cheat on her from their guests, somehow enjoying humiliating her in front of everyone. One of the beautiful dancing girls, hired by the palace, seductively writhed her hips in front of his bulging lusty eyes, his erection obvious through his straining Toga, the jingle of her zills and coin belt ringing through the room. Phroeneus, without shame, dragged her to his lap and licked her stomach.

"Telledice, my beautiful wife, what do you think of this one?" He mockingly asked. "I think she is gorgeous, simply gorgeous, look at this ass! Perhaps she will get me so hard that I may come and visit you in your chambers tonight after I finish with her!!!"

Telledice, her voice dripping with sarcasm and contempt answered "I tingle with excitement at that prospect dear husband." As she watched him and several of the guards run their hands over and begin to molest the terrified girl, she spotted one of her own personal servants out of the corner of her eye. It was Lilo, who had been assigned to deal with the Demetrius problem, and from the look on her face, she was not happy. Motioning for her to approach, Lilo shook her head no and crooked her finger indicating that she wanted Telledice to come out. This was an outrage she thought, and there better be good reason for this insubordination. Rising from her couch, she walked quickly, silently and deliberately out into the hall to meet her.

Glowering at Lilo, Telledice crossed her hands on her chest and stared at her frightened servant. "Well?" she brusquely replied "This had better be good!

Lilo, dropping to her knees trembled as she spoke "Glorious princess, I apologize for disturbing you, but I felt you must be informed immediately. We have a serious situation with the prisoner Demetrius that requires your guidance!"

Telledice raised her eyebrows suddenly remembering that today was the day he had been slated to be castrated. Frankly the daily events of the palace had made the week go by so quickly, she had almost forgotten about the handsome, hung and very naked young man's date with the axe. "What is it?" she finally asked and Lilo told her the amazing tale.

When the blade had fallen, instead of severing his package, the axe head had shattered into a million pieces. Thinking it a fluke, the female guards had retrieved another axe and the same result had occured, as had yet another attempt. Now quivering with terror, none would try again as they feared offending the Gods who they now are convinced are protecting this man. Knowing he cannot be castrated but not wanting to incur the wrath of Phoreneus, no one knows what to do. Demetrius was still chained on the block awaiting his fate and Lilo thought it best to keep this turn of events secret, only telling her of the problem.

Telledice grinned in delight at this unexpected turn of events, but stroked her chin in thought. She had very much enjoyed teasing this lovely boy, and was glad that he had avoided his transformation into a Eunuch. That really would have been a shame, that cock and those balls, so delicious, should be in her mouth and not in the bottom of an executioner's basket. Thinking hard, she knew Phoreneus would be expecting his punishment to be completed but now things had radically changed. "You did well Lilo, coming to me first. Tell NO ONE of this, and take him to my chambers and chain him. I will take care of him myself." Lilo, relieved at her words, returned to the executioners block with a new mission. Telledice grinned as she headed to her apartments, first deciding to stop at her bath to freshen up. She was going to enjoy this night.

Lilo, returning to Demetrius, saw that he still had not roused. When the axe first came down, he had let out a great scream as it appeared to sever his cock, immediately passing out before the blade shattered. Lying naked and chained on the ground, his whole body was stark white and shivering in fear, obviously still reliving his horrific ordeal in his dreams. Instructing the female guards of Telledice's instructions, he was taken by four of them to her chambers. Once entering the bedroom, his wrists were chained to a pulley in the ceiling and his legs to the similar pulleys on the floor, totally exposing him to whatever torments the dark Mistress might want to inflict. The pulleys were operated by a wench on the side wall, and could cause those chained up to be placed into whatever position the Telledice desired. Lilo, seeing the handsome young man so displayed, and imaging what delights he would bring her boss, ran her fingers over his tight ass wishing she could have a go at him herself.

Elsewhere in the Palace, Phoreneus, clueless that his wife had gone missing was biting the ass of the dancing girl hard, causing uproarious laughter from his thuggish guards surrounding him. "Oh YES! There is a lot of fight in this one!" he glowered as his rough hands drug her hard down onto his lap, his cock straining through his toga feeling iron stiff against her delectable cheeks. She was terrified as Lord Phoreneus's reputation was legendary and knew she was probably going to be raped. She desperately tried to escape his grasp but was unable to escape his grip. Struggling against his assault she thrashed as he bit into her neck and roughly grabbed both of her breasts with his hands, his hard cock pounding on the opening of her ass, desperate to penetrate her. Whispering into her ear he said "You will look so beautiful when my royal spunk has coated that gorgeous face Girl! Now, enough of these pointless struggles, you have much work to do tonight!!!" Throwing the kicking dancer over his shoulder, he carried her back to his own apartments to the cheering of his crowd of goons. Looking at his hypnotized father sitting on his throne on the raised dais, eyes glazed under the spell of the amulet hanging around Phoreneus's neck, he asked "So father, shall I send her up to visit you after she services me?" he cackled, knowing that no response would come from those lips now or ever as long as he had the amulet.

Telledice, slowly opening the door to her bedroom, licked her lips at the sight. There, hanging loose in his bonds was the unconscious, gorgeous and still intact body of her handsome Demetrius. Walking over to his form hanging there, she lightly ran her fingers over his balls and cock, purring as she felt them, still semi-hard despite his ordeal. Taking his face in her hands, she kissed him, and noticed his eyes starting to flutter.

His eyes opening, wide as saucers, Demetrius immediately looked down at his body, sighing deeply with relief when he saw he was still intact. The last thing he remembered was the Axe coming down and a horrific pain shooting through his crotch, so sharp and intense that he had immediately passed out from the pain. Convinced he had been neutered by the experience, his whole body slumped with relaxation at the realization that his package was still miraculously attached to his body. Looking up now at Telledice, his mouth gaped open silently as he had thousands of questions running through his head. Obviously Demetrius still did not fully realize the impact of his immortality, the "curse" of Aphrodite actually being responsible for saving his balls.

"Yes dear boy, you truly are favored by the Gods." Telledice stated, now grabbing both testicles in her hands. "These have been spared by the lords of Olympus for some divine purpose, that we humans dare not question." Dropping to her knees, she snaked out her tongue and gave them both a long lick. "Yes, tasty morsels these are. So much nicer ON you then in some refuse pit eaten by dogs. You and your bits have been spared, and I for one am glad. I am sure we will have much fun together now."

Demetrius, still delirious from his ordeal, began to pray aloud to Aphrodite. "Oh great Goddess Aphrodite, queen of beauty and love, I humbly offer praise and thanksgiving for your merciful deliverance of your servant from that horrific fate. Oh radiant Goddess, Empress of.."

Cutting him off Telledice snapped. "Don't thank Aphrodite BOY! You should thank ME!!!!" she grimaced as she grabbed his cock hard in her hand, closing her eyes as she felt its stiffness in her palm.

His eyes twinkling with joy at his deliverance, he said "Oh yes beautiful Mistress, yes, Thank YOU, whoever you are, Thank you, thank you, thank you! How can I ever repay you for saving me from having my" his voice cracking as he could barely even say it "cock and balls cut off". As these words left his mouth, his legs desperately tried to close, automatically wanting to protect his crotch at the thought even of castration.

Telledice, grinning in satisfaction, walked to the side of her bedroom and began to turn the crank on the wall. As the pulleys turned and pulled, Demetrius was slowly lowered to her bed, still spread-eagle and bound, but now resting on her silk sheets as the chains pulled him into place. His sudden realization of his deliverance finally sinking in, his cock immediately resumed its full erection, as if independently happy of its reprieve. Dropping her black gown to the floor, she turned to face him, naked. She was gorgeous, thick round curves were highlighted by her long black hair shimmering against her pale alabaster skin. Nipples red and completely erect, preparing themselves for worship, Demetrius could see a small drop of moisture running down her inner thigh. Hips swaying seductively, she crawled onto the bed with him and ran her tongue up the underside of his cock, now laying completely hard on his stomach. Turning around she now dangled her pussy over his face.

Looking up, Demetrius sighed. Pink, Juicy, the aroma of her arousal wafting through the room, he began to salivate as several drops of her nectar fell onto his waiting tongue, mouth open, ready to worship. Slowly lowering her cunt to his eager mouth, she said "Oh, I am sure we will think of something!"

Back in Phoreneus's chambers the shrieks and screams of the poor girl could be heard echoing through the halls, so loud they penetrated even the thick oaken doors of his room. Holding her neck down on his bed, he rammed his cock continuously into her tight hot ass, ripping and tearing into her, thrusting against any resistance until he finally exploded inside her. Phoreneus, pig that he was, having dropped his load inside her anus, immediately rolled over and passed out. The poor girl, still naked as her costume had been shredded by his assault ran out of the room weeping uncontrollably as her ass burned in pain. She would never forget this night nor would she ever stop her eternal hatred for Phoreneus, vowing to spend the rest of her life on a mission of revenge.

In Telledice's suite, things were quite different. Having her pussy so expertly eaten by Demetrius, she had now impaled herself on his impressive phallus, her large curvy breasts bouncing in his face as she rode him to countless orgasms ripping through her body. She had assumed that he would not last five seconds inside her, as he had been so relentlessly teased all week, but amazingly to her, not only did he last, but he filled her up completely and pleasured her in ways she did not think humanly possible. Finally, after her fifth or sixth orgasm, she rolled off of Demetrius and pulled her leg up onto his stomach, kissing his chest and purring.

"Great ZEUS! you are good! How did you last without shooting?" she grinned as she playfully ran circles around his nipples, enjoying the light groans of pleasure coming from his mouth while her other hand, firmly planted on his balls, felt them throb at her teasing. Demetrius could say nothing, just lightly moaning as his thoughts again turned to his "curse" and his overwhelming desire to let loose the flood behind the dam in his balls. Laying there in silence, listening to his heavy breathing her mind turned over and over. She must keep this toy for herself, but how. If he did not end up in the Harem, Phoreneus would no doubt find out and come looking for him, and this time he would want his head in the basket instead of his cock and balls. If she kept him chained in her chambers and tortured him herself, she would turn Demetrius against her. Now he thought she was his savior, not realizing her duplicitous role in his punishment, and she wanted to keep him enslaved willingly to her, looking to her as his only hope of escape. That escape would never come of corse, but he would never know that. A grateful slave is a perfect slave. Grinning, she realized she had now concocted the perfect plot.

Looking up into his eyes, gazing admiringly down on the woman he thought had just saved him from being de-masculinized, she said "Demetrius, you have to trust me when I have to do things you may not like. I have to send you to the harem until I can think of a plan to have you escape."

"The Harem! That's right! IO!!! I need to find her, please help me." Demetrius exclaimed.

Her eyes narrowing in jealousy she felt her hand clutch closed hard against her palm as she gritted her teeth. "Yes dear boy, you will see Io very soon, although you may not like the conditions under which you will be reunited. I will have to place you in a chastity belt you see, as no unprotected cocks are allowed in the Harem under any circumstances. When servants are sent to replenish the food stocks all have to be fitted before entering. The inspection by the guards outside the door is complete, so there is no way to avoid entering without being caged. You will be snuck in under these circumstances, but will have to remain there, pretending to be a Eunuch until I can come up with a plan."

The plan was now hatched. Demetrius would enter the harem donning the chastity belt bringing an amphora of wine to the occupants within. This would get him past the guard placed outside the door, as no one was allowed in or out without being fully protected by a chastity belt. Deliveries were very rare and no man, even as delightful and enticing the prospect of entertaining the beauties imprisoned inside might be, was willing to lock away his manhood forever in order to take advantage of it. It was the perfect defense mechanism. Demetrius would be hidden in the harem, chaste, but intact and alive. No one would question what happened to him as his presence in the Harem was going to be his fate anyway. Hidden away like this, Telledice could occasionally sneak him out and enjoy him all to herself. The only thing she did NOT like about this plan was the idea that Io, and the other ladies of the Harem, would be able to enjoy the charms of her new toy. That filled her with anger, but there really was no other way.

Looking at him lying on her bed, she turned and went to the door of her chambers, cracking it open she motioning to Lilo waiting outside. Explaining her plan, Lilo was sent to the guardhouse to fetch several chastity belts of various sizes, mostly extra large she explained. They would have to prepare him themselves. Laying down beside her new toy, she grinned as she leaned against the post at the foot of the bed and slowly gazed up his body.

He truly was magnificent, the effects of his dousing with the juices of Aphrodite so long ago, still burned strong in his form and the longer she was with him, the more aroused she became. His cock, rock hard as ever, throbbed desperately, the cum of many decades of desire all trapped inside. Taking her foot, she ran it up his inner thigh, enjoying immensely the writhing and light moans her touch inspired. Teasing his balls with her toes, she drug her big toe up his shaft and gripped the purple head of his cock with their grip. "Oh Please!!!!" he sighed, his begging making her even wetter than she already was. As she was enjoying herself, a light knock was heard on the door. It was Lilo, and she had returned with several models.

Telledice crawled off the bed, her swaying beautiful ass being watched intensely by Demetrius, chained helplessly to the bed, so desperate to feel her gorgeous cunt wrapping around his rod again. He moaned as she walked to the door. Quickly putting her robe back on, she cracked it open and grinned, Lilo had returned and had a nice collection to select from. Inviting her in, Lilo's eyes grew wide as she saw Demetrius chained naked to the bed. Instantly feeling her pussy grow moist, she could not stop staring.

"He truly is magnificent is he not Lilo?" Telledice asked. Lilo nodded in obvious agreement, her eyes continuing to dart up and down his body. "Let me see what you brought" Telledice asked "I hope you have one in his size, as you can see, he is far above average!"

Lilo opened her bag and placed the cages on her dressing table. They were all made of iron, so would be immune from his curse of perpetual nudity. Picking up the largest cage Telledice held it up to her face to closely inspect it. "Seems such a shame to cage all that meat up doesn't it?" she joked. Lilo nodded blankly completely lost in her own erotic haze looking at Demetrius. "You are such a loyal servant, and as my loyal servant, I am sure you will be able to keep my secrets, right?" Lilo nodded, grinning as a plot of her own started forming. "So, in good faith, I will give you a reward for your continued silence. What is your desire Lilo, just ask." Grinning, Lilo motioned with her eyes towards the naked and bound Demetrius on the bed.

"Well Mistress" she grinned "I would most like to assist you in his "preparation."

Telledice laughed. "He he, well, I can't blame you there. That seems to be a proper reward for your continued loyalty." Looking at the cage in her hand, she realized that even though it was the largest available, Demetrius would never fit inside while he was still hard. Both turned to the bed and gazed at him, lust burning in their eyes. "I think we should try and release some of the pressure in this poor boy before his fitting, don't you agree Lilo?" she laughed, as she dropped her gown and instructed Lilo to remove her tunic.

Demetrius, throbbing desperately on the bed, drank in the scene with his hungry eyes. His mind was racing as it could not comprehend the events of the past week. Teased relentlessly for a week by the most beautiful women he had ever seen, his body had been shocked by his brush with the executioner's axe, convinced that he would have his penis and testicles removed forever. Saved by unseen forces, now he was chained to the bed of a beautiful princess, and was about to be ravished yet again by her the pleasurable experience multiplied by her being joined by the delicious Lilo.

Lilo's beauty rivaled that of her Mistress Telledice. Shyly removing her simple cloth tunic, her long blonde hair curved around her gorgeous heavy breasts. Her glorious tits swung free as she lifted her left foot to the end of the bed to untie her sandals. Unable to take his eyes off of this vision, he salivated at the sight of her glorious foot and long sensuous legs. The arch of her foot was high, and begged to have his lips kissing up and down her instep. Each toe screamed out for his oral attentions, which his mouth watered in preparation for service. Throbbing helplessly, he braced himself as they crawled up onto the bed with him. They were determined to have him release, but he knew they never could make him cum. This, he sadly realized, would be a very long night even if it had its delightful consolations! Closing his eyes, mentally preparing for yet another long round of cock teasing, his thoughts drifted back to Calisto. He hoped and prayed she was still safe and he would have killed to know what she was doing now. Concern about her safety was coupled with worry about himself as his fate rested solely in her hands.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
789 Followers
12