Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 041

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

In faraway Scythia Amazon warriors for Queen Hippolyta reported that a strange metallic being had been sighted on the borders on a strange mission. Hippolyta, having been rewarded with immortality for her assistance to Heracles many decades earlier was the only one of her tribe that had been alive when Demetrius had visited over a hundred years earlier, and this fact made her very lonely. Being immortal has its upside obviously, but it does mean that human relationships are more fluid and temporary. She listened in fascination to their tale of this strange metal man, obviously searching for someone. Questioning her guards thoroughly about the incident, she found that the creature in question was named Talos and was a creation of the God Hephaestus.

"Did he say the name of the person he was tracking, or why he came here?" Hippolyta questioned the chief of her border guards.

The guard tried to recall all the details, finally remembering the basic facts of the brief encounter. "Well, he said that it was doubtful anyone here would be alive that would remember his name, but he said it was a human named Demetrius."

Suddenly Hippolyta started laughing "DEMETRIUS!!! Now there is a name I have not heard in years!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers
12