Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 044

Story Info
Helen & Girls give Archimedes one last tease cock cage.
3k words
4.52
17.2k
4
0

Part 44 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
795 Followers

It had been another long hard day for Archimedes in the underworld, but he knew at least it was going to be one of his last. Earlier that morning he had made the final adjustments to the two final pieces of equipment Hades had ordered and the initial test run had been successful. If everything went well tomorrow for the live debut, he should be out of here by the weekend and FINALLY be able to cum again. Flopping down exhausted on his silken covered bed he looked down at his imprisoned cock, straining to get out of its cage and sighed. He hated to admit, but Hades had been right all along about the chastity belt. It truly had made things easier on him, and he would never have gotten the work done on time without it.

That first night when he had been belted though was the worst, and as he started to drift off, his mind went back to that fateful evening. Several weeks earlier, after a thorough shaving of his cock and balls by Helen, Andromeda and Cassandra; they had bathed him, several times almost getting him off in the process. Had not Hades been supervising, he would certainly have cum and then been ripped to pieces in the riot that would surely have ensued. It took over an hour for him to get soft enough to be put into the cage, and it was one of the most humiliating experiences of his life. Hades looking impatient and the three gorgeous women snickered uncontrollably as they watched him struggle and strain to eliminate his erection by applying ice to his lap his face burned red with embarrassment.

Finally, mercifully, his erection went down, and Hades shewed the women away, handing him the belt he struggled, prodded and poked but eventually got his package inside. It felt crazy and restrictive but surprisingly comfortable, not half as bad as he was expecting. The smooth metal bars allowed him to keep himself clean without having to remove the cage. Shaving beforehand had been a good idea as his previously hairy balls would definitely have presented a problem getting past the bars of the cage. Once his package was tucked inside, he locked himself in and Hades suggested he hide the key somewhere secret inside his apartments in order to avoid temptation for himself and to eliminate any problems coming from the often nightly visits from the three women always in hot pursuit.

"You are so close to completion Archimedes; you certainly don't want to blow things (pardon the pun) here at the finish line do you?" Hades explained, surprisingly sympathetically noticing the depressed look on Archimedes face as his twig and berries entered their iron home. "You have done such a good job on this project, and I know the girls have been a major distraction so I am going to increase your bonus another 5%. You will be the wealthiest man on earth when you are done, and think, once you come back here permanently, you have an eternity of carnal pleasure to look forward to with the three most beautiful women to have ever walked on the face of the earth. All in all, I think you got a pretty good deal. I already had sent Charon up into the outer world to get your new palace, filled to the brim with a hundred beautiful slave girls by the way, all set up for you in advance."

Archimedes nodded, because it truly was a terrific deal, and he was correct on every point. His only problem had been the constant teasing and risk of an accidental release that would blow the whole thing, and this solution, draconian though it may be, did solve it. Remembering this event in his mind he got up out of bed and re-checked to make sure his key was still in its hiding place. After everything appeared in order he promptly stripped off and fell fast asleep, free from any concern that his erotic dreams might lead to his accidently jacking off while slumbering. Relaxed more than he had been in weeks, he drifted off thinking "One more day, just one more day".

As he slept he once again was tormented in his thoughts by the three lovely ladies, this time they all were together in a giant marble bath with him in the middle. Their wet sudsy bodies, all curvy and covered in suds rubbed up against his back and chest, legs dangling over his shoulder, nipples hard in his greedy hands, cock completely free and throbbing, it was heaven. Running their hands all over him, Helen rose from the tub, her stunning body dripping suds in giant globs everywhere and tickled his balls with her foot as she rubbed her breasts together in a big circle. Cassandra, not to be outdone, swam up beside him and proceeded to rub his firm shaft through her cleavage, being extra careful to pay especial attention to the tip with her soft wet full lips. Andromeda of course would not allow these two all of the fun herself and held her left nipple to his hungry lips that he of course greedily sucked. Sighing and moaning at this erotic vision in his dream, his cock straining at its prison, he suddenly woke up.

Blinking as he emerged from his beautiful sensuous dream, he felt a firm pressure on his stomach and opened his eyes. His mouth flying open in shock, there sitting on his stomach was the beautiful Helen. As he started to get up he was stopped, both of his wrists and ankles were tied to the bed trapping him tied spread-eagle completely naked and totally helpless.

His whole body jumped when suddenly he felt tongues on both of his nipples, as Cassandra and Andromeda had also joined in. Looking up into Helen's face, he pleaded. "Please Helen, Please. This is my last night!!"

Running her fingernails down his stomach, her hand found his cage and she began to play with the lock. "I know Archimedes, and that is why we are all here. This is the last time we will all have together with you as a living man, and before you go, we all thought we would take one last taste."

Giggling, Andromeda asked "Did you find it Helen?"

Nodding, Helen pulled her hand from behind her back and opening it she showed the contents. It was the key to his cage and now she was dangling it over his face. "Recognize this Archimedes?"

Shocked he asked "Where did you get that? You need to untie me RIGHT NOW!!!"

Placing her hand over his mouth, she shushed him. "Now Archimedes, don't get all fussy now. We aren't going to spill your seed; we know the drill. But, we do want to get just a little taste to last us until you come back." Now unlocking his cage, Helen tossed the key and the cage onto a side table. Instantly his cock began to rise as it suddenly found its freedom, happy to be released from the tiny prison. "See, LITTLE Archimedes looks so much happier now that he is free from that dreadful little jail, don't you little Archimedes? See how he is so happy to see us!" she laughed as she ran her fingertips over his already throbbing cockhead, so happy to be free of its prison and now pulsating at it was caressed by the silky ethereal hands of Helen. "It's funny but you really should have hidden your key better. Don't you think we might first look for it in a scroll marked "Temptations of Aphrodite? So many naughty pictures! Tsk Tsk Tsk"

Groaning, Archimedes continued to beg. "Please girls, I am so weak. You have kept me so hard for so long, you need to go easy on me! I am about to burst!!!"

Cassandra, running her hand up his chest turned his face to greet hers. "Trust us Archimedes, we aren't going to hurt you or cause you to spill, we just want to get you to leak a little." Grinning she held her fingers close together. "Just a tiny drop, that is all we ask. A tiny tiny drop won't cause any problems" she explained as Helen and Andromeda now began to slowly run their tongues over his smooth hair free balls. Moaning at their ministrations, he was muffled as Cassandra mounted his face. "Don't you want to lick us all Good-Bye Archimedes?" she giggled as she felt the incredibly aroused tongue of Archimedes instantly begin to desperately worship her slit.

Hours later, Archimedes was skating dangerously close to the edge of both insanity and popping off. Each beauty had taken their turn on his face, while the other two slowly licked and caressed his now free cock and balls. His face was literally drenched in their nectar, all mixing together and painting his lips and chin, their musky scent driving him literally insane with lust. Shuddering, his toes fluttered as his rational mind desperately tried to hold back the flood that was bursting at the dam, cum boiling in his balls aching to shoot. "PLEAAAAAAAASE!!!!" he begged when he got too close, and the girls, with disappointed looks on their faces would comply and slow down. They truly did want just a taste, but this was a dangerous high wire act they were walking, and there was no net.

Helen was now humping his face, his tongue lapping at her sopping wet honey cave in complete adoration and desperation. Cassandra was lazily stroking his nipple with her left hand while she ran just the tip of her tongue around one of his balls, giggling as it quivered under her touch. Andromeda was equally busy, running her tongue round and round the very tip of his penis, proud of the deep purple color they had created. The sound of his shallow breathing and desperate panting kept them all sopping wet.

Helen, moaning uncontrollably as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her spirit body under his talented mouth, called out to the other two to stop as she felt Archimedes body grow stiff and begin to arch back. "Watch the toes girls, watch the toes!!!!! I think we might be right at his edge now!" Everything stopping, they all watched as each of Archimedes toes began to curl back on themselves and his back arched and his whole body went stiff. Suddenly, every eye was on his cock as a single golden drop of pre-cum bubbled up from his balls and formed on the opening of his slit. "THERE IT IS GIRLS!!!!" she shrieked in joy as they had achieved their mission.

Quickly pulling off of his face, she pushed Andromeda and Cassandra away as she started to lower her mouth to lap up the bead. "Oh no you don't, you greedy bitch!" Cassandra yelled as she pushed Helen back onto the floor. Andromeda, seeing her opportunity, grabbed his dick and closed her eyes and opened her mouth, preparing to feast on the precious pre-cum. Cassandra and Helen, rolling naked on the floor, pulling at each other's hair, scratching and biting stopped, seeing that Andromeda was about to steal the prize.

"Drop it CUNT!" Helen yelled as she grabbed Andromeda's hair yanking her face away right as she was about to lap up the golden drop. At this point, violence overcame lust and all three rolled off of the bed and began rolling on the floor, pulling hair, naked limbs flying, breasts swinging wildly, it was a free-for-all. Poor Archimedes, dangling right on the edge could do nothing but moan and whimper as he relaxed his back, his toes straightening as he inched back away from the edge. His pre-cum still glistening on his saliva coated cock, his face glistening in the gallons of pussy juices that had been pouring onto it for hours he let out one giant sigh as he felt himself ease off the cliff.

His loud sigh seemed to break the spell of violence that have overtaken them and all three, laying on the floor, limbs all intertwined, laughed. "Hey girls" Helen spoke up "Let's be adults and share." Cassandra and Andromeda nodding in agreement, they all crawled up on the bed, each closing their eyes and opening their mouths, the three tongues touching as the pre-cum was slurped away. Even this tiny taste of sperm was just enough to cause the three to shake and shudder as their whole bodies undulated in pleasure and they instantly came hard, all passing out on the bed, already joined in the land of slumber by Archimedes.

In the morning, Helen woke first. Smiling, she looked down and saw the peaceful faces of Andromeda and Cassandra, each asleep on Archimedes chest. Looking into his face it looked exhausted and tense, obviously caught in a dream of shooting his load out of his tortured balls. She recognized the look of a man's face right before he cums. Grinning an evil smile, she reattached his cage and locked him back in, gazing at the key in her hand and grinning. Waking the other two girls, she whispered into their ears, causing a cacophony of muffled giggles and snorts at her suggestion. As they untied him each bent down and kissed his cheek. Archimedes woke a couple hours later after they had left and as he was untied and still caged, he could not be sure that the whole experience had not just been an incredibly realistic and highly erotic dream, but the marks on his wrist and ankles made him suspect it really happened. Bathing, he knew today would be a big day as today was the final implementation of his machines and the last day he would have to spend without cumming. At least, that is what he thought would happen.

In faraway Ephesus, Lydia, chief Priestess and guardian of the Temple to Artemis prepared to enter the holy inner sanctuary. Omens throughout the Greek world had been all been consistently negative for weeks, and followers of Artemis had bombarded the main temple with hundreds of requests and prayers. The goddess was unhappy, there was no doubt about it, and it was up to her to find out why. Hunters were complaining that their arrows were falling short of their prey. Young acolytes preparing to travel to Arcadia were tormented by violent terrifying dreams, convincing them to delay their initiation. Dreams, visions and apparitions were constantly being reported throughout every shrine, temple and oracle and the distress in all of Greece was palpable. If Artemis was unhappy, there were dire consequences for everyone as she was not only a powerful Olympian but the patron of young virgins as well as woodsmen and hunters.

Stripping naked, her servants bathed her in scented oils and combed her long black hair with ivory combs. Tall, curvy and gorgeous, she had been a princess to the royal house of Lithurgia who had given up her title and entered the service of the Goddess twenty years earlier when she had been a young initiate on the island of Arcadia. Gathering the sacrifice (a bowl of a hundred bull testicles) she knelt before the great golden doors to the sanctuary and closed her eyes as the blood of the sacrifice was poured over her body, coating her in dripping gore, the warm coppery taste of the blood running into her mouth. The sacrifice was large this time, but circumstances required it. Her servants scurrying out of the room, she was now alone and drew in a deep breath, mentally preparing herself to communicate with the Goddess.

Opening the great doors, there before her was the icon and it never failed to inspire awe in her when she saw it. Unbelievably expensive to produce, its construction had taken fifty years to complete and it was one of the true wonders of the world. Standing fifty feet high and made of shimmering white marble, precious jewels and priceless gold and silver, the great statue of Artemis was one of the few images of the Goddess that did justice to her beauty. Her large firm naked breasts glinting in the dim torchlight as the flickering flames shone off of the smooth marble casing, the nipples, made of priceless 500 carat rubies glowed in the darkness. Captured in a stance of shooting her famous bow, the face of the Goddess glowered in the dim room, obviously reflecting her mood.

Kneeling down before the altar, Lydia placed the bowl of testicles on a brazier. Kneeling down she took tongs and dropped a flaming briquette from the fire setting the sacrifice ablaze. The smoke rising, it caressed the image of Artemis, licking its grey soft clouds up her marble legs and through her golden loincloth, almost appearing to caress her. The priestess, eyes closed, now fully in a trance, chanted mantras of praise over and over trying to channel Artemis's message to her people.

Her eyes popped open when she first heard the low rumble. Still stunningly gorgeous at the age of forty, Lydia had been high priestess for ten years and not once had she had a direct contact with Artemis, most communication being transmitted through dreams, visions and other indirect signs. Her nipples on her large breasts, delightfully sagging onto her chest under their tremendous weight, grew hard as she was excited in a way she could not understand. Looking up she shuddered as the statue was now coming to life. Conflicting emotions of both fear and arousal surged through her body as the enormous head of the Goddess turned to face her, the eyes glowing bright emerald green in the gloom, Lydia was both ecstatic and terrified.

"THIS SACRIFICE IS NOT ACCEPTED LOYAL LYDIA!!!!!" Artemis boomed through the enormous temple, shaking cracks into the temple ceiling at the sound of her incredibly loud pronouncement. "ONLY THE TESTICLES OF THE IMMORTAL HUMAN DEMETRIUS WILL ASSUAGE MY DIVINE WRATH. SUMMON THE BEST HUNTERS AND TRAPPERS IN THE LAND AND SEND THEM ON THIS QUEST. UNTIL THE BALLS OF DEMETRIUS HAVE BEEN PRESENTED TO MY DIVINE PRESENCE IN THIS TEMPLE, MY BLESSINGS WILL NOT BE GRANTED AND ONLY CURSES SHALL REMAIN!" she bellowed, dropping the terrified Lydia to the floor, causing her to instantly urinate in fright down her leg. The Goddess had spoken and her will was now clear. All devotees of Artemis must be devoted to her one request. This "Demetrius" must be found and the sacrifice of his manhood must be made.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
795 Followers