Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 046

Story Info
Zeus gets freaky with Danae, makes Mercury her slave.
4.1k words
4.45
14.5k
1
0

Part 46 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

Zeus blinked briefly as he slowly regained consciousness. There, exposed fully in his face and completely filling his bleary vision was the extraordinarily beautiful ass and still moist and dripping snatch of the stunning and freaky Danae, still oozing with her hot juices. Obviously they had both passed out after a rather vigorous 69 session, and from the looks of his face and taste on his lips, it had been a doozy. Her musky feminine smell entranced him and instantly got his balls to cooking, but he resisted, as he really was quite late. He had not planned on their fuck session turning into an overnighter and he knew he would catch hell from Hera if he missed the state dinner she had organized for later that night.

Grinning, he listened to her low feminine purring snores break the silence of the room. She had pinned him quite effectively with her body, hands wrapped around his knees, her soft lips still holding his right testicle in her snoozing mouth. She was truly a wild one, and when he wanted something hot, sexy and unusual, she was his go to gal. Trying to slowly extract himself from under her body without waking her would be a trick. Seeing his cellphone on her dresser on the other side of the room he openly wondered where in the fuck Mercury was, as he was supposed to have been here hours ago.

Her pebble-like erect nipples rubbed on his lower stomach as he attempted to scoot out from under her, having the obvious effect of re-inflaming little Zeus as he felt her curvaceous form rubbing up his stomach. Once his cock began to grow more erect it snapped up and hit her in the eye, instantly waking her. Now feeling her fully awaken, Zeus realized his plan for a quiet exit was not going to happen.

Danae, feeling Zeus stirring between her loins, began to move her hips up and down stroking her wet snatch right on the end of his nose. Hearing an appreciative grunt come from in between her thighs, she smiled, as she knew what he liked and she was JUST the gal to provide it. One long lick from Zeus and instantly she was wet as the Aegean, but when he stopped after the first lick she let out a sad little whimper.

With a twinge of regret in his tone, Zeus mumbled from between her thighs "babe, I hate to eat and run, but I really have to go. You know, "King of the Gods" stuff and all. "

Lifting her pussy out of his face, she cried in mock sadness. Rotating her delicious ass in his face she said "Maybe I should just keep you hostage here and have you all to myself. Have my own little pussy slave working on my clit all day". Moving onto her back, she placed her foot on his face wiggling her toes over his lips and continued "Or maybe my toes, or even my ass, I could switch it up every once in a while so I wouldn't get bored. I would only let you come up for air if you pleased ME! I bet you would like that wouldn't you.". Zeus smiled at the image she was painting in his mind and he kissed each toe she placed on his lips.

Continuing with the fantasy, Danae crawled onto his stomach and knelt right over his face, still glistening with her fluids, her pussy tantalizingly dangling right over his mouth, dripping juices copiously down her leg. "I would keep you chained up to my bed, naked, and maybe if you were a good little God I might let you orgasm every month or so, but ONLY after you ate me out to a couple of hundred orgasms beforehand. You like that idea Zeusy?" Reaching back behind her she grabbed his cock in her hand as she spoke, feeling it throb as she spoke, "I can tell you do, as your cock is already throbbing. Little Zeus REALLY likes that idea!" As she spoke she ran the tips of her fingers up and down his aching cock, causing the God to moan quite appreciatively.

Zeus had to admit it, but the idea was very appealing to him. It would be great to have some time off as King, and just spend a few months as her pussy slave, no responsibilities but one, servicing HER. She was so delicious and quite kinky, he was positive it would be pure bliss. But alas, it could not be. Now that she was up, there was no point hiding his leaving so he began to wriggle free. Gently pulling her body off of his, he instantly transformed into fresh clean clothes, washing off the residue of her golden extracurricular activities from his face. Now dressed he stood before her glowing in his divine radiance, ready to leave. The pout on her face did make his testicles twinge, but he really did have to run. That evening he was meeting with a delegation of Egyptian Gods for an official state dinner, and he was expecting that not only would it not go well, it would also be dreadfully dull. Relations between the Greek World and the Egyptian world had become quite tense over the past few years, and this state dinner was hoped to be used to improve things. Hera had set the whole thing up a year earlier, so he knew there was not even going to be an opportunity to bang some young Egyptian Goddess on the side as his wife was going to be present. Besides, he thought, it was his appetite for nubile young Egyptian flesh that caused such tensions to arise in the first place.

As she walked him to the door, she handed him his cellphone. Zeus, looking down at it saw that not one single text he had sent to Mercury had been answered and he was quite pissed. His brow furrowing, he was completely irritated, and also totally surprised. Mercury, in general, was quite an attentive and efficient assistant and this was totally unlike him. When they opened the door to leave, there leaning up against a wall in Danae's outer courtyard was Mercury, helmet pulled over his eyes, fast asleep. Danae giggled at the sight, and Zeus, always the practical joker, instantly had a devilish plan come into his divine head. . "Well Danae" Zeus began, barely able to restrain his laughter "I know it is not possible that I be your slave for the next month, but what about old Mercury here? Would you like that? Would you like having a God like him as a slave to your pussy?"

Danae could barely believe what she was hearing, and vigorously nodded yes. She was very familiar with Mercury as he always attended to Zeus on his visits and the thought of having him, a GOD no less, as her own personal sex slave instantly had her leaking onto the floor. Looking down at him sleeping, she grew even wetter as she thought of all of the delicious possibilities. Mercury was very attractive, chiseled chest, strong firm overdeveloped thighs and calves, he was truly magnificent. Imagining him naked, she started to chew on her index finger and closed her eyes at the wicked thoughts flooding her brain. Turning to Zeus she asked "How can Mercury be a slave to a human? He is a GOD after all, so I am confused."

Smirking he answered "Well dear, Mercury is a God no doubt, but you forget I am the KING of the Gods, and my powers are much stronger than his. If I decide to give Mercury to you to play with for a while, there really would not be anything he could do about it even if he wanted to. But let me tell you a secret, I bet he might even like the idea."

"Really?" Danae blinked, still not believing her luck as she imagined all of the fun she would have riding the face of this Greek Vision of perfection laying at her feet.

"Frankly, I bet you also might be able to help him with his little problem."

Danae, barely able to restrain her glee at having TWO Gods in one day, asked "What little problem?"

"Well, let's just say that Mercury is the God of Speed, and not always in the area where you want SPEED!"

Danae giggled as she got the reference. "Oh, a two pump chump?"

"More like one pump sadly" Zeus answered and then held his hands up in the air. As he stood there rigidly the sky above grew dark and the wind whipped up as small bolts of electricity exited his fingers and began surrounding the still sleeping Mercury on the ground. Swirling around faster and faster, Mercury's clothes began to dissolve and his arms and legs began to stretch out to his sides. Despite all of this activity he never woke. Around Mercury's wrists were two glowing bolts of lightning and they now fastened behind his back. His legs spread obscenely wide, they were also fastened by lightning bolts to the ground, completely exposing him helplessly to anything Danae might wish to inflict upon him. Zeus, standing back and admiring his handy work grinned. "There, he is all yours for the next month, so have fun. But, I want you to do me a favor."

Danae, entranced by this show of Divine power and also admiring the quite handsome body and hardening cock of Mercury turned to Zeus and replied "Anything Zeusy, anything at all!"

"I want you to work him over GOOD, but I also want you to make sure he does NOT cum. Your work is going to be cut out for you, as this hair trigger of his is a real problem, but I think a good session with you might help cure his condition. Mercury is one of my best friends in the world, and if anyone can help solve his problem, it is probably YOU!" he said, leaning over to kiss her goodbye. "As a special treat, I put him into a sleep spell that you can break whenever you are ready to begin."

"But Zeusy, I am worried about pissing off Mercury. I am only a human, and I certainly don't want to invoke the wrath of a God. Won't he be pissed off when he wakes up and realizes he is naked, bound and my slave?"

Zeus nodded "Possibly, but you are under my protection, so he can't do anything to you" Holding his hand over her head, she felt the tingly sensation of his power surge through her body, covering her completely in blue sparks her whole body vibrated and she spasmed as his divine force flowed through her torso. "But Trust me, if you help Mercury with his situation, he not only will he not be pissed, he will be extremely grateful. He is quite shy about his hair trigger issue, and has been in denial about it for years. I have tried to tell him to do something about it, but he always refused my good advice." Grinning to himself, he held open his hand and Danae looked inside, seeing a large golden cock ring form in his palm.

"This ought to make your job training him much easier. I suggested this to Mercury a while ago, but he resisted. Now, he really doesn't have a choice." Pointing at the prone naked God in the corner, the ring flew out of Zeus's palm, opened and immediately clamped around the base of Mercury's exposed cock, locking tight and glowing very brightly before fading. Mercury was not locked tight. "The cock ring will prevent him shooting off, but won't prevent him from getting hard or getting CLOSE to orgasm. I am leaving it up to you to release him when you think he is ready. He will recognize the ring as coming from me, so if he will be pissed, he will be pissed at ME, not you. Only you have the power to release him, so be your normal freaky self and train him well" He laughed as he kissed her forehead and spread his arms out wide, preparing to leave.

Danae, a thousand questions running through her head yelled out a question right as he began to dematerialize. "How do I open the ring? How do I release him?" she asked, licking her lips at the sight of the completely naked and now bound God at her feet.

Zeus said nothing but just winked and instantly disappeared into a large puff of purple smoke, leaving Danae alone with the naked, bound and now cock locked God at her feet.

Back on Argos, Demetrius rolled his eyes at the uncontrollable giggling of the women as they tried on outfit after outfit in Io's room. Io and her servants had been naked for several years in the harem and Calisto also was practically nude in her seductive costume so they all were enjoying trying on various gowns and togas, the silk fabric teasing their naked skin as they draped their bodies in the drape. Before Io was going to meet her father the king and release him from the spell of the amulet, she at least wanted to look presentable.

"It feels so strange to have clothing on again!" Io giggled as she donned a long silken gown that clung to her form snuggly and highlighted every delicious curve of her enormous and suckable tits. "What do you think Demetrius? You like?" she asked as she spun around to model for him.

"Beautiful as ever Io, but, I much prefer you in your "natural" state" he winked.

"Men! you are all the same." she giggled. One of her servants came over to them and brought a Toga for Demetrius and handed it to him, thinking he would also like to cover up himself. Io laughed and explained the situation. "Oh no, he won't be needing that. Sadly, for our savior here, permanent perpetual nudity is part of his curse." Walking up behind him as she spoke, she ran her nails over his tight rippled ass and another finger down his firm muscular chest, causing his chastity cage to instantly start to bob as his cock struggled to get out. "Although, I am beginning to think that Aphrodite's Curse was actually a blessing to the women of the world. Seems like such a waste to hide all of this lovely, lickable and delicious meat don't you think?" Her servant vigorously nodded her agreement, flushing pink she flashed back on her own time riding his face in the Harem.

Demetrius blushed as they openly discussed his body, as if he wasn't even in the room. Despite being naked for well over a century now, he still was quite embarrassed when publicly exposed, especially if he was the only one naked. And now, standing here in the dressing room of Io, he felt especially exposed surrounded as he was by so many beautiful, and sadly, now dressed women. Io continued to stroke his chest running her nails over his nipples as once again his curse made him irresistible. Feeling his cage and fondling the lock she said "We really need to take care of THIS thing right away!". Pointing to three of her servants, she sent them to find Telledice and Lilo to retrieve the key. Demetrius had explained earlier how they had "helped" in the rescue, so Io would not exact revenge on them. Now that they were all dressed, with the exception of Demetrius, Io directed them to follow her to the throne room. The last task to complete was the lifting of the spell on Io's father, the king, and tears welled up in her eyes at the thought of seeing him again after so many years. The tears in her eyes were not from sadness but from immense joy.

On Olympus, Dionysus was lounging by his pool nursing quite the killer hangover. All around him fountains of wine cascaded into giant purple pools, the sweet smell of their vintage wafting through the impressive grounds and gardens of his palace. It was early. TOO early, and he had a small damp cloth over his eyes to help alleviate the monstrous headache pounding into his skull. Groaning lightly, each splash of the fountains felt like a thousand knives cutting into his brain. He was a total mess, hair out of place, toga ripped and covered in wine stains, his eyes squinted in the sunlight as dawn was just now breaking. Evidence of last night's debauch was everywhere, panties hanging on various statues in the rose garden, broken goblets littering the marble patio, several naked, sleeping and still drunk Nymphs sleeping on large overstuffed lounge chairs by the pool. Holding out his goblet, his voice hoarse and cracking, barely getting above a whisper he called out "Ganymede!"

Scurrying rapidly to his command, Ganymede entered the garden, a giant silver pot of black coffee on his tray. "Oh glorious God of the Vine, whose magnificence brings joy to all mankind. Oh God of mirth and happi—"

Interrupting him Dionysus dangled his goblet in his limp right hand. "Shhhhhh, Ganymede PLEASE, there is no need to shout!"

Filling the goblet with coffee, Ganymede smiled as he knew he had not been shouting, but actually whispering, knowing full well what kind of shape Dionysus would be in this morning. The night before had been a true blowout, even for Dionysus, and he dreaded the horrendous cleanup job he was going to have that day. It would take hours just to clean out the pool as Dionysus and quite a few of the Nymphs had gotten quite frisky the night before and the filter was now completely clogged.

"Ganymede" Dionysus croaked, shielding his face from the sun as he quaffed down his first cup of coffee immediately placing his hand out for another. "Do you think you could go ask Apollo to turn down the sun today? It seems especially bright today don't you think. I bet partly cloudy would be much more pleasant right now, don't you think?"

Rolling his eyes, Ganymede answered. "Oh, magnificence, fate has shone on you well today. Has your highness forgotten, but you have a tennis date with Apollo in just forty-five minutes."

"SHIT!" Dionysus exclaimed, immediately placing his free arm over his eyes. "I completely blanked on that. I might have to cancel as I do not think I am up to playing today."

Apollo, having come early looked down at his suffering cousin on the lounge chair and laughed as he overheard the conversation with Ganymede. "Well you little drunken FUCKER!" he screamed, knowing that his loud voice would cause much pain "Looks like you tied one on BIG last night! I may have to spot you at least two games in order to make it competitive."

"Morning Dildo boy!" Dionysus laughed, knowing that Apollo's new nickname would irritate him to no end.

Apollo's face flashed red in fury, as he realized his humiliation by the Graces in the pool was now common knowledge. When a naked and drunk Nymph still sleeping on a lounge chair beside him reached out and stroked his leg, running her hand up his thigh giggled "Missed you last night Dildo boy!" his fury became almost unhinged.

Back on Argos, Io and her party entered the King's chamber. There sitting on his throne was the king, a blank lifeless stare on his face, a light string of drool dripping from his mouth. Io almost wept at the sight of him, but, steeling her courage, she took the amulet and approached him. Holding it to his face, she studied his eyes, and grinned as she slowly saw the spark return to his dead pupils. Looking at his daughter as he awoke, he stroked her face "Io! Thank Zeus you are OK! I am so sorry!"

Kissing her father on the cheek, she cried. "It's not your fault father, we are all safe now. Demetrius and Calisto saved us!" The King, eyes filling with tears thanked them both. Over the course of the next hour, Io filled her father in on everything that had happened. The King shook with rage at her tale, and vowed that Phoreneus would pay dearly for his crimes. Summoning Demetrius to his presence, he placed his hand his head as he knelt and asked him what he wanted in compensation for his bravery and assistance.

Demetrius, still kneeling before the King asked for one thing only. He explained how he had rescued Calisto from the curse of Artemis and requested that she be allowed to stay hidden on Argos for safety. The King instantly agreed, and proclaimed that not only would she be allowed to live out her life on Argos, she would be granted all of the privileges of a member of the royal household as if she were his own daughter. Calisto cried as she realized that finally she would be safe, and looked at Demetrius, kneeling naked on the floor and grinned, feelings of love surging through her as she gazed at her savior. The King, reaching into a large oaken chest removed a small dagger and placed it in Demetrius's hands. "Take this weapon my son, as it may help you on your quest. It can only be used once, but it has the blessing of Zeus himself so it is very powerful. Thrust this into the flesh of any immortal beast and it will instantly freeze and allow you time to escape. Take it and use it wisely." Looking down at the dagger in his hand, Demetrius expressed his hearty gratitude.

Turning to Io and Calisto, his face grew sad at the words he began to speak "I will miss you both, but I really have to continue on my quest." Both women ran to his side and kissed him, causing his cock to instantly rise turning his face red as he now realized his arousal was on full display to the whole party in the King's chamber. Later that afternoon, both women stood by Demetrius as he retrieved his boat, still hidden in the small cove on the beach and he began to pack up, adding his newly acquired dagger to his sack. His face sad, but anxious to go, he pushed his ship out into the surf, turning to the shore he waved to both women crying on the beach. Turning now to look out onto the horizon, he reviewed his list and the notes so expertly documented by Persephone. "Next stop, the Palace of Poseidon and the pearls of Amphrite!" . Both Io and Calisto wept silently as his ship disappeared over the horizon. Walking back to the palace, Io cheered up a little and looked into Calisto's eyes. "Well SISTER" she giggled, acknowledging Calisto's new status. "Tonight is going to require a special celebration. Telledice told me already that she has quite a party planned for all of us and to not be late for dinner, and especially the show. I can't imagine what she has planned, but I am sure it will soothe our current depression over the absence of our shared love Demetrius." Calisto grinned a bittersweet smile as she too thought back of her times with Demetrius and felt a familiar wetness form in her panties.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers
12