Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 060

Story Info
Demetrius battles Keto, gets pegged by tentacles.
5.4k words
4.67
17.8k
3
0

Part 60 of the 104 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
789 Followers

Speeding across the Mediterranean, Demetrius was continuously amazed at the ship he had received from the Goddess Amphrite. Every day it seemed a new feature was discovered to his unexpected and continuous delight and today was no exception. Sitting in his luxurious captain's quarters, he spied a large roll of gold parchment on the top shelf. Grasping it in his hands, he noticed the seal was not yet broken, and the title was most intriguing, "The Sacred Scroll of all Knowledge". Scrawled on the outside of the parchment was a set of instructions, which Demetrius began to read.

The book was from Amphrite herself, and the note written in her own divine hand. "Dearest lover Demetrius, In your hands is the sacred scroll of all knowledge. Before using, offer a prayer to the all-knowing Zeus and ask whatever it is you wish to know. Once the prayer is offered your answer will be revealed in the scroll."

Reading these words, Demetrius was astonished. This would be obviously enormously helpful on not only this quest, but for the final completion of his mission to reverse the curse of Aphrodite. Sitting at a large oaken table, he held his palms upturned and closed his eyes. "Oh Glorious and Powerful Zeus, Father of all of the Gods, All Knowing, All Powerful, All Wise, please grant your unworthy servant this humble request. Allow your holy wisdom to flow and instruct me on how I can find the Titan Keto and obtain her enchanted horns. This I do beg, your magnificent divinity."

Unrolling the paper, Demetrius smiled as the answer to his question was revealed on the scroll. Reading carefully, important background information about Keto flowed off of the page, appearing to form on the golden parchment right before his eyes.

Keto the Titan was to be found in the kingdom of Olissio, the site of her main temple and cult, and located well past the pillars of Hercules up the rocky coast of the remote lands of Portugal. She is one of the more dangerous Titans, and her hunger for human flesh and thirst for virgin blood is legendary and insatiable. Once a month, on the night of the full moon, a sacrifice is selected from amongst the population. A young woman, unknown by man, is selected and chained to a large stone altar jutting out into the sea. At midnight, Keto emerges from the ocean in all of her horrific glory and accepts the sacrifice thus refreshed by the fresh Virgin blood for another month. If the sacrifice is beautiful and unflawed, Keto's blessings are bestowed on the kingdom. If the sacrifice is ugly or in some other way not desirable, they are withheld. If the sacrifice is not made at all, total destruction and death reigns supreme. Obviously this threat ensured that the people of Olissio made sure this never happens, and despite the hardship, the beautiful virgin maidens of that kingdom were a heavily hunted lot.

Reading on, Demetrius was fascinated by the level of the details. A map of Olissio burned itself in the parchment, and he was able to copy the form down on another sheet of paper for reference later. Closing both the scroll and his eyes, Demetrius prayed again for guidance on dealing with the fearsome Keto herself.

Again opening the scroll, the words formed as he unrolled the paper. Keto could not be killed as she was both immortal and divine. To add to his difficulties, the sight of her was so terrifying that even her most ardent supporters stayed clear of her monthly ephinany. Even the victim was blindfolded in advance to prevent her from dying of fright too quickly from the sight of her awesome horror. Demetrius shuddered as he realized that perhaps this was not going to be as easy a task as he had originally thought.

"Oh mighty and all-knowing Zeus, father of us all, how can a mere human withstand the sight of such a malicious creature?" Demetrius prayed again, knowing that he needed now to formulate a much better plan than he had originally conceived. The scroll dutifully answered.

Immortals such as himself would not be killed by the sight of Keto but would be stunned into temporary paralysis, so it was best not to look directly at the Titan if not completely necessary. This seemed to answer one question, but Demetrius was not completely satisfied. He was, as he had been told, immortal, never aging or dying, but he was not divine. It was difficult to take on faith that he would survive this quest, but he had no choice but to take that leap. Closing the scroll, he again consulted his maps and sextant, calculating when the next full moon would occur and how close he would be to Olissio when it came. As night fell, his mind was still racing with thoughts of his upcoming battle with Keto, and he was quite unsettled. Laying out on the foredeck and gazing up at the crescent moon, he watched the silvery clouds fly by as his ship, sails still full with a constant wind, continued to cut a wake through the dark sea all night. Whatever fate had in store for him in Olissio, he would be there soon enough.

Waking the next morning still on deck, Demetrius yawned and scoured the horizon. His dreams had been filled with terrifying visions of the Titan monster, and he had not slept well. Spotting land off in the distance, he could not believe it, as he expected to be out in open water for at least another week. There, only a half days journey away at best, were the Pillars of Hercules, the gates beyond which few Greeks ever had ventured and even fewer had returned. Separating the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, this was truly the boundary of the known world. Rubbing his eyes again in disbelief, he went back inside the cabin and consulted his charts. He knew he was making good time on this journey, but this was unheard of. He was at least a week ahead of schedule and would arrive in Olissio right at the full moon at this rate. Scratching his head, he assumed he had made an error in his calculations, and had just caught extremely favorable winds.

Thinking to himself he thought about his journey so far and how fortunate the sailing conditions had been. Over the last several weeks he had never seen more perfect weather. Not once had his mainsail gone limp, remaining filled with a constant warm easterly breeze. It was as if the Gods themselves had blessed this late summer as the temperature never rose above 80 degrees and never fell below 70, sunny every day, only raining briefly every third night.

Philosophers and priests for years afterwards debated this phenomenon and most concluded it must have been a special blessing from the God Apollo. The irony was, the perfect weather was caused by Apollo, but not as a blessing, but more as an accident. Having placed his Sun Chariot on automatic pilot when he originally met with Zeus for the war council, it was still on automatic pilot now almost a month later as he was still bound naked in Euphrosyne's garden. While the rest of the world enjoyed the beautiful sunny weather his chariot provided, he was assaulted daily by Euphrosyne's feathers of the Phoenix and spent all of his time moaning uncontrollably for an orgasm that was not coming soon. Until he was released from the shackles of Hercules, the weather would always be beautiful and the winds continuously favorable.

Passing through the Pillars of Hercules, Demetrius shuddered as the wide black vast ocean stretched out before him. This truly was the land of the unknown and he made sure to steer his ship close enough to the coast to track his journey, but far enough out to sea to avoid the hazardous rocks on the coastline.

Heading north, days past without Demetrius ever seeing another soul. The coast was rocky and jagged, devoid of any signs of civilization. Finally, on the third day past the Pillars, he spotted smoke rising on the horizon and his hopes rose as his anxiety increased. Demetrius knew that where there was smoke there was fire, and where there was fire, usually there were people. Pointing his ship towards this signal, he began to sail closer to the shore. The settlement where the smoke arose finally began to come into view, and despite its incredible isolation, it was beautiful in its starkness against the harsh stony landscape.

In the curve of a natural harbor, Olissio loomed high on the cliffs overlooking the bay. Green Marble buildings dotted the heights as it was obvious that the kingdom was quite prosperous, but the beach itself was completely deserted. Only a single staircase descended from the cliffs to connect the city to the ocean and only after going through a rather ominous looking set of gates. The walls around the city mainly appeared designed to protect its inhabitants from threats from sea while still maintaining a limited access to it. Given what he read about Keto, he certainly understood their concerns. Throwing out his anchor offshore, Demetrius swam through the rough surf towards the beach, leaving his ship in deep water. Feeing even more naked than usual, being armed only with his enchanted dagger, he spotted the altar platform right in the center of the cove at the end of the path from the city.

Solid black and carved from sharp volcanic rock it rose twenty fee in the air from the beach at a steep angle and was perched on the edge of the tide like a great hand reaching from the land towards the ocean in offering. The smooth black stone glinted in the sunlight as the surface was completely smooth and mirrorlike. On the top of the platform, Demetrius spied the iron spikes and large O rings used to bind the victim to the thick green stone altar in the center. Finding a hiding spot behind a natural rock formation, he lay down on the warm sand and fell asleep. The full moon was tonight, and being only early afternoon, he knew he needed rest for what he knew would be his most challenging battle yet.

At dusk, he was awakened by the sounds of five women chanting. Piercing in its intensity over the singing was also the distinct sound of a young female's uncontrollable sobs. Peaking out between a crack in the rock formation, he watched the entourage walking down the lone stairs to the beach.

The group was entirely female and quite somber in their expressions. Wearing dark blue/green hooded robes, four attendants surrounded a single woman in the center who was obviously the sacrifice, and equally obviously not happy. Naked and shivering, she was bound at the neck, her wrists attached to an iron collar and the collar was attached to chains in the hands of the each of the attendants. Walking before this group was the high Priestess herself, clothed in a dazzling hooded robe of red and black, and carrying a blazing torch in one hand and a small ivory box in the other. All of the women were singing a prayer to Keto over the simultaneous roar of the ocean and fearful cries of the sacrifice.

"Oh great and fearsome divine Keto, we thy unworthy servants do salute thee. All hail She who was there at the forming of the seas, all praise She who was present at the making of mankind from the slime of Chronus, all honor She who was there as the beasts of the oceans were formed from the mud of chaos. Oh queen of terror and fright, we thy pitiful mortals doth tremble in thy magnificent sight. See how the ocean boils at her command, Observe how the gulls fly at her approach. Have mercy on us Great Goddess Keto, have mercy on your unworthy servants!!!" the group sang over the increasingly hysterical shrieking of the poor young girl.

Demetrius trembled in rage at this sight. The captive girl was beautiful and obviously scared out of her wits, not willingly going to her death quietly. She looked to be no older than 19, and her long luxurious black hair hung down her back in giant silky waves. Curvy, and delighfully full figured, his cock, so long denied, and swinging free in the evening breeze stiffened at the sight of this beauty, so helpless and petrified by this macabre ritual. Despite his arousal, he was also instantly overcome with strong protective urges for this girl, so obviously terrified and desperate for rescue. Looking even more closely at her, his heart melted when he saw her extremely large dark eyes brimming with tears and hearing her pitiful pleas to be released. Laying low, he decided to observe before he acted, but vowed he would not leave her to this fate.

The procession continued across the beach and then began to scale the giant altar, their perpetual hymn to Keto growing louder as they continued their march. Reaching the stone table, the attendants chained the girl spread-eagle to the table, removed her iron collar and placed a large green silk scarf over her eyes before descending back down the platform. Now alone with the Priestess her cries subsided a bit, her screams now replaced by light whimpering and sobs. Standing behind the girl, and facing out to the ocean, the High Priestess opened her box and began to pour a red liquid over the girl's breasts and pussy. Her chanting now changed as the ceremony continued with her and the girl alone.

"Oh Goddess Keto, hear my prayer. We offer this sacrifice to thee! Accept this girl Brisca as our humble sacrifice and may her blood assuage your divine insatiable hunger." Now standing at the girl's head on the altar, the Priestesses torch was lowered into a small niche in the table, catching fire. As the flames grew she sprinkled a red powder into the flames causing a green and red trail of smoke to begin to smolder up and wrap around both of them on the rocky outcrop.

Demetrius, still hidden, sniffed the air as the unmistakable coppery smell of blood now filled the breeze. "Monstrous!" he whispered to himself, as the more civilized Greeks did not offer human sacrifices to the obviously more just and enlightened Olympian Gods. Feeling down his naked leg for his dagger he ran his finger over the blade. Blood would be spilled tonight there was no doubt.

As the High Priestess repeated this same ritual at the feet and sides of Brisca, the smoke emanating from the altar hung thick in the air. Now turning again to her victim lying on the table, she dipped her finger into the blood in her ivory box, and began to write symbols over Brisca's body. The symbols were ancient and in a language long dead, unknown even to the Priestess, but the tradition had survived for thousands of years. Brisca could do nothing but pant uncontrollably, shivering continuously in absolute terror, made even worse by her inability to see due to her silken blindfold. Looking up at the moon beginning to rise over the sea the High Priestess knew it was time to begin the final phase of the ritual. Midnight was five hours away, and it would take every hour to prepare.

Darkness had completely fallen now, as the last rays of the sun flickered out over the horizon. Now the only light over the scene came from the full moon which shown extremely bright and cast its silver glow over the entire landscape. Gone were the colors visible in the day, now replaced by the monochrome grays and silvers of the early night. Brisca's naked body glowed in this light, her soft supple flesh looking so alluring in cool bright moonshine.

The Priestess knew the time was coming, and she would be required to depart, but had to begin the final ritual. Dropping her cape to the ground, her own naked body also glowed in the dim light. Demetrius, captivated by these scenes looked on through the rocks, his cock now throbbing. The High Priestess was gorgeous, her straight black hair glinting in the moon's glow, her smooth flawless skin looking like fresh snow. Her ruby red nipples were obviously fully erect, which should have given Demetrius a clue as to what would come next.

Reaching under the altar, she brought forth an enormous horn of Keto, her arms struggling to hold it as it almost was her own size. Looking up to the sky, she commanded "Prepare the Sacrifice!". Instantly the enormous horn began to shake, and she lay it directly between the squirming girls legs. Once the horn touched her flesh, her whimpers of terror were replaced by sighs of pleasure, the vibrations from the horn rippling through her body, causing her pussy to gush its nectar onto the altar in a flood. Mere humans could not withstand the full force of horn of Keto, its erotic charge being too powerful. Brisca now shrieked into the night sky, begging to be finished off as the horn only teased the outside of her womanhood, taking her to the edge, but not over.

Grinning, the Priestess bent down and took her Brisca's left nipple into her mouth, running her tongue around her areola and up over her throbbing knob before repeating her kiss on the right. The poor girl instantly reacted, her toes curling, her pleas growing more desperate, sweat now pouring off of her body in rivulets. The virgin Brisca was not worldly in sexual matters and these sensations were too much for her to stand. Shrieking and shaking in arousal, her pussy was on fire with desire. Turning back from the captive, the priestess bent down to retrieve her robe from the ground, giving the hiding Demetrius a full view of her delicious mound, and causing his cock to now slowly throb. It took all of his power to not rush immediately to the altar and rescue the girl, but also to drop to his knees and worship both naked beauties before him. It was only his anger at this poor girl's fate that allowed him to keep his head.

Now dressed, the Priestess descended from the altar and began her slow walk back to the city, singing a jubilant praise to Keto as she walked. She knew that within the next few hours Keto would arrive, and she knew the Goddess would be very pleased with the sacrifice. She wished she could stay and observe, but no one, not even her, could withstand the sight of Keto. Although she had participated in over one sixty of these rituals, she never once had even caught a glimpse, but did always remain by the gates of the city listening to the moans of the victim through the oaken doors. This little private ritual she enjoyed the most, and as even the guards on the walls were too fearful to be near the gates during the sacrifice for fear of accidentally seeing Keto, it allowed her solitude. This was the one time in the month where she could be alone in her thoughts and she relished it. As she rose up the steps to Olissio, she expected an entertaining evening as she felt Brisca would be more vocal than most.

Watching her exit, Demetrius waited until she was inside the city gates before he moved. He knew he had to act fast, as Keto could show up at any moment. Looking at his feet, he picked up a sharp rock and began to run towards the altar. As he rose up the smooth black steps, the aroma of Brisca's arousal grew more and more powerful, mixing with the scent of the blood. Looking down at his own balls as he ran, he saw them cast blue in the shimmering moonlight, so desperate for release, but driven to rescue this poor girl. Reaching the top, he looked down and paused for just a moment, as the sight before him was to erotic to ignore.

There Brisca lay in all of her naked alluring innocent glory. Legs spread wide, they squirmed as the horn of Keto vibrated on top of her body. Her large breasts begged to be sucked as her nipples were completely erect and twitching. Her toes were wriggling and curling as she again was brought to the edge of bliss and then denied by the relentless horn. The only sound Demetrius could hear now was her extremely loud moans of pleasure, blocking out even the constant roar of waves breaking on the shore. His hand shaking, Demetrius lifted the horn of Keto off of Brisca, instantly causing her to collapse. Taking the sharp rock, he began the job of chiseling the iron rings off of the table.

Brisca, panted breathlessly, confused but relieved that she was no longer being tormented by the horn. When her blindfold was removed by Demetrius, her heart soared. There before her was the most gorgeous man she had ever seen, naked, throbbing hard, and obviously here to rescue her. Her recently discovered sexual appetite now reignited as she asked who he rwas. As Demetrius freed one of her hands and then another, he relayed his tale, Brisca falling fast for him as he feverishly worked to free her. Demetrius was growing worried as the moon continued to rise in the night sky as he feverishly chipped away at her chains. He had no idea how close to midnight it was, but he felt that they were quickly running out of time. Now working on her last ankle, he could not help himself as his face was so close to her toes, and he sucked her big toe in his mouth as he sawed at her bindings. Brisca was at least free to sit up now, and she ran her hands through his dark thick hair and stared at him with complete lust in her eyes. Once finally free, she could no longer restrain herself and she grabbed Demetrius's face and pulled him to her face, kissing him deeply.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
789 Followers
12